Blips on My Life’s Sexual Radar Ch. 06

Story Info
The sixth blip - Tianna.
8.8k words
4.79
1.4k
2
1

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 11/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blips on My Life's Sexual Radar - Ch. 6

The sixth blip - Tianna

A/N - Thank you for joining me on this journey of love, lust, romance, and hopefully amazing sex. This series is about Sapphic love. There will be some firmer loving / BDSM and group sex in this chapter.

I hope you enjoy this jaunt.

***

"A penny for your thoughts." I asked with my hands still on the steering wheel.

"Miss Elizabeth, I never realized being with you would flip my heart and soul like it has these last few days." She gently caressed my leg.

"Watching you with Lilly again just amazes me, how you control her body and then Miss how you loved and guided me to enjoy her. Hearing her like she was, just melts my soul."

She paused. I took my hand off of the steering wheel and held hers for a moment.

"You know that we will play with other women when my schedule allows this summer, but I am starting my clerkship in July. You are aware your heart, soul, mind and body belong to me, my dearest. I will never let you go."

She leaned over and kissed my cheek. "I truly love you Miss."

I smiled, my eyes never leaving the road. "Maybe I should make sure you are safely in your house and tucked into bed before I leave instead of just dropping you off."

Tracie smiled wide, "I couldn't imagine a better end to a wonderful weekend Elizabeth."

****End of Chapter 5****

***

I pulled into the driveway; Tracie held my hand the entire drive home. Well her place is not my home, so no, not home. God my mind was a constant circle or crazy thoughts. I just needed to calm down.

I cracked the window, it was a nice day out and I didn't want my car to get overheated. I turned off the car and turned my head to my right, looking into her eyes.

Tracie had a smile on her face that truly touched and warmed my heart and soul; it was the guiding light for my eyes. I didn't want this to end but I needed to get myself mentally ready for this week. I moved forward and kissed her.

I braced myself, ready to tell her I needed to get home. The look in her eyes and how she softly held my hand crushed my heart. I placed a soft kiss on her lips.

"Tracie, I can't wait until we can live together." I murmured, and then kissed her cheek.

Oh fuck! Ohh wicked fuck! What did I just say out loud?

Tracie's eyes went wide, her smile even wider, then tears welled in her eyes!

"Yes Miss, I have been waiting for you to ask me. Yes! Yes... Yes Miss I do want to move in with you or have you move in with me!"

She leaned forward and kissed me with the passion that was in her heart.

Suddenly my mind went bonkers and then blank. To myself I said what the fuck is wrong with you Elizabeth? You can't do this."

Tracie pulled back from her kiss and wrapped her arms around me tighter. She whispered in my ear that she couldn't wait for us to live together, waking each morning in the other's arms. To fall asleep with her head on my chest, feeling the love and kindness she has for me as her Miss and lover.

"Oh Miss Elizabeth, I truly love you." She said, tears of joy now streaming down her cheeks. "I will tell Tianna that you will be moving in soon."

She was rambling. I needed to be careful in how I said this. "Tracie, wait, I need to think a bit more yet. But she doesn't like me. I don't think I can move in here."

"Oh Miss she will love you living here. Just think of it, you and I together!"

I didn't have the heart to say anything more. "Let's get you inside. I have so much to be ready for over the next few weeks." I kissed her and smiled wide. In the back of my brain, I kept asking myself, what the fuck was I thinking?

***

We made our way into the house and as we stepped in I promised myself that I would greet Tianna with a smile and a positive attitude. Tianna is a very attractive woman. She works with the administration staff of the hospital, I do not know what she does or where she does it but she is a longtime friend and roommate of Tracie's and I do not want to upset the applecart.

"I see you finally brought my roommate home." Tianna spoke as we entered the foyer.

I took a deep breath and smiled. "Yes, just going to tuck my girlfriend into bed and then be on my way. We had a magical weekend."

There was a hint of jealousy in my voice; I was really becoming possessive of Tracie. We walked up to the second floor and into her bedroom. Tracie spun and wrapped her arms around my waist thanking me for a wonderful weekend.

She looked up at me with those beautiful eyes and that cute pixie haircut; her bangs were messy, covering her forehead and her eyes somewhat.

"Thank you for being nice to her. I know she can be a hard person to get along with but one day Miss, I would love to know you were friends with her. She is a good person but didn't have the easiest life."

I hugged her, "Yes and if she wasn't your friend, my hand would be meeting her bare ass in punishment for her snippy mouth."

Tracie winked and blushed slightly. I hugged her a bit tighter and bent down kissing her. "I need to go dear; these next three weeks are very busy. I promise to find time for us."

Tracie walked me down the stairs to the first floor living room. She wrapped her arms around me once more. "Miss?" She paused. "Think about moving in with me please? We could share my home, Tianna, will understand. Let me speak with her."

I bent slightly and kissed her. "I will think about it, I promise." I kissed her once more then walked out of the living room and out the front door.

***

As we approached the middle of May, classes were all but behind me. My focus along with others was finals and USMLE Part I. I had been studying with my peer group and with Lilly. As the days became nights, the calendar flipped to a new day, this was truly crunch time.

It had been nine days since I had seen Tracie. Sure we sent a few text messages and I called her on the phone now and then but it was nose to the books. I didn't leave the library or my bedroom, except for food and hygiene reasons.

I woke up Thursday morning and I was horny. I mean I was on edge and I needed a break. I tried to care for my itch as much as I could in the shower but it truly wasn't satisfying.

Let me remind you that Tracie is well aware that Lilly study together. We, Lilly, Tracie and I haven't had much time for playing except for that weekend at the cabin. Lilly and I remained focused.

I arrived at the library and opened our room preparing for the study session. It was then my phone vibrated telling me I have a text. I looked down, it was Tracie. She just wanted me to know how much she missed me and how much she loved me. I replied in kind and put my phone down.

I swear as I read her text my clit throbbed reminding me how special she was and how much I missed your touch and love.

I was reading sections of behavioral health when the room door opened. It was Lilly. I looked at her and like the text I read twenty minutes earlier, my clit started throbbing. She smiled at me and paused.

"What?" She asked meekly, turning to look over her shoulder to see what was behind her to see what was happening that would cause me to stare like that. I couldn't take it.

I stood and walked over to her. I put my hands on her hips and pulled her to me kissing her deep. I ran my hand up her side and cupped her breast. I broke the kiss the moved to her ear and whispered how much I needed that and how much I needed to fuck her.

I was needy; I needed Lilly to be slutty for me. "Lilly, I need you, I really need you." I kissed her but then heard a noise out in the hall.

"Fuck, you wicked woman that will have to wait." Lilly was grounded and confident.

We quickly sat down and started studying. Seconds later the door opened and others from the peer group joined up. It was just past 10:00 pm when we all called it a night. I delayed as much as possible being one of the last to leave. Gerald grabbed Lilly by the hand and walked her from the room. I saw her turn her head and mouth to me that she was sorry.

I grabbed my phone and sent Tracie a text. 'I need you slut, I can't go any longer. Tell me I can come over.'

I sent my mom a text letting her know I wouldn't be home. I was studying late. I left campus and headed to Tracie's house. I just needed her sexually and emotionally.

Twenty minutes later I pulled in the driveway and hurried to the front door. When I knocked, Tianna answered the door she gleaned at me looking at me in pure dissatisfaction and utter distrain. She stepped aside and I started walking up the steps.

I thought I heard her say something. I came to a dead stop and turned to look at her.

"What did you say Tianna?" She didn't reply, I then said. "I do not believe this is any of your business."

She stood in the foyer just looking at me. I made a hand gesture for her to turn around and walk away. She turned walking towards her downstairs bedroom. I climbed the remaining stairs and walked into Tracie's room letting all the stress of life disappear. I stripped naked, pulled back the sheet and curled into bed with the woman I needed most.

Tracie was smiling wide and she kissed me and wrapped her arms tight around me. "My alarm is set for 5:00 Miss. I am sorry but you can have me for as much as you need but I beg for some sleep Miss."

I kissed Tracie deeply, "This...kiss... this is... kiss... this is all I needed."

I kissed her again and rolled onto my back pulling her with me. Tracie laid her head on my chest, the two of us whispering and being together. I fell asleep hugging my lover, her head resting just my breast, her lips touching the skin. I was so happy.

I woke up hearing Tracie's alarm ringing, it was quickly silenced. She kissed me as she slid out of bed to take her shower. I was tempted to make her late for work, joining her in the shower but I knew better.

I remembered how she loves a small dish of cottage cheese and fresh berries in the morning. I threw on my shirt and panties and made my way downstairs and started a pot of coffee and her breakfast. I heard her shower turn off as I was cleaning the last of the raspberries. I got them in the bowl with a few blueberries and her cottage cheese. I poured her coffee and waited for her to finish dressing to come down.

I poured my coffee and then took a seat. It wasn't much longer until Tracie came down dressed in her scrubs and tennis shoes. We each smiled wide when our eyes locked onto each other. I stood and wrapped my arms around her pulling her in right for a hug. I kissed her and allowed her to sit to enjoy her breakfast.

"You didn't have to do this Elizabeth."

I smiled wide, just knowing how much that comment meant to me and what this simple gesture meant to her.

"Yes I did, you let me have what I needed last night. I appreciate you, I love you, and it's what lovers do for each other."

I almost made a comment about the bitch but I held my tongue. I went on to ask her that if she didn't mind I would shower here and just go back to school. Tracie looked at me and smiled.

"And what about clothing dearest."

I shrugged then giggle, "Ehh I will ask Tianna if she has an old sweatshirt I can borrow. This isn't the walk of shame or anything like that." I said very proudly.

Tracie paused; she set her coffee cup down and took my hand, "Move in with me. I have plenty of room. Just think about it. You wouldn't have to drive as far, you could study here in comfort, and we can cuddle whenever we wanted to."

God, this sounded so good, it was a good thing. Suddenly the hallway door from the basement opened and Tianna entered the kitchen. I sat stoic as she poured herself a cup of coffee and sat at the table across from me.

"T, my dear friend." Tracie started, "I have asked Elizabeth to move in with me. She is thinking about it but as my longtime friend and roommate I wanted you to know."

Tianna turned her head and looked at me. It seemed her facial expression was of disgust and hate.

I got up from the table and whispered in Tracie's ear. "I apologize but I suddenly felt very uncomfortable. I am going to get dressed and go home. I could feel Tracie's breathing change and her heart break as I spoke.

I reaffirmed, "I love you but I need to start my day Tracie."

I stepped away from the table, walked the five or so steps to the sink, cleaned my coffee cup and placed it in the cupboard. I quickly made my way upstairs and dressed. It wasn't more than a minute when I heard their voices. I heard the sternness in each person's voice. The conversation was getting heated; all because of me.

They were arguing and it broke my heart. Tianna was now screaming at Tracie. I quickly finished dressing and hurried down the steps. Tracie was holding her own but I could see she was visibly upset.

"I don't like her." Tianna spat, pointing her finger to me as I approached the entrance of the kitchen, she then looked at me. "You heard what I said, I don't fucking like you!"

I quickly moved to Tracie's side and wrapped her in my arms. "Stop!" I screamed glaring at Tianna. "You just stop! Who the hell do you think you are screaming at my girlfriend like that?"

I continued, "Who the fuck are you. You snarled at me last night, you are a bitch to me and now you are screaming at the woman who owns this house. What is wrong with you?"

Tracie was trying to calm me down but I had enough.

"I have half the mind to beat your ass! Don't you dare ever speak to her in that tone, ever!"

I realized I had upset Tracie. She was crying into my chest. I hugged her tight and kissed her forehead.

"I am sorry I caused this Tracie, I am so sorry but I never want to see you hurt."

I hugged her tight once more and then broke our hug separating myself from Tracie, I needed to leave immediately. I wouldn't cause Tracie any more strife or strain. I looked at Tianna. "This isn't over bitch! I am so, so sorry Tracie."

I spun and walked down the hallway and out the door. I got in my car, still in a semi state of shock and started crying. I quickly composed myself started my car and headed home.

Just over three hours later I was back in lecture taking notes and listening. I was concentrating but my head was spinning. After the lecture, we agreed to take a short break to grab some food and then we would meet in the library for our study group.

I saw a back booth and sat alone, needing to clear my head. Once I calmed down, I took my phone from my backpack and unlocked it. I saw I had two missed calls from Tracie and from an unknown number.

Tracie had sent me a string of text messages. Each was a bit more emotional than the previous. She apologized, she told me how she loves me, she told me how wonderful it feels to fall asleep in my arms, and wake in them each morning. She begged me to understand, she begged me to move in with her, she asked me to open my mind and see what we have, and what we could be.

The last text was unsettling. She told me that Tianna was to call and apologize for her behavior. It was then that I assumed the call from the unknown number was from her.

My phone vibrated, it was Lilly asking me if I was okay and that they were starting the USMLE study session. I replied I would be right there.

***

We finished the study group knowing we didn't have lectures until Monday, the next three days I was on my own to study. I got home that night and wanted nothing to do with anyone. When I got home I explained to my mother that I was locking myself in my room to study and I asked not to be bothered.

I closed my bedroom door and planned on staying there until I needed to leave Monday morning. I ignored my cell phone, focusing on my studying. As I couldn't stay awake any longer, curling up with a pillow and a blanket, both held the amazing aroma of Tracie's perfume.

It was a fitful night's sleep.

Sunday morning, there was a knock on my bedroom door which woke me from my sleep. I looked at my phone; it was just after 7:00. I rolled from bed and twisted the knob and damn near screamed; there stood Tracie!

"What are you..." Tracie pressed her lips to mine, kissing me softly.

She wrapped her left arm around my waist. I felt something nudge at my side.

"I brought you breakfast. Your mom let me in. I think I shocked her Miss. I am sorry if I have ruined things."

I kissed her lips, "I am a mess, let me shower quickly. I will meet you downstairs. Tell my mom, I will be down in 10 minutes."

True to my word, ten minutes later I came downstairs. I was dressed in a pair of lounge and a top. I wasn't wearing a bra and I wasn't wearing panties. I was thrilled to see my girlfriend, but yet I had to face the music. The music was my mother.

When I turned the corner into the kitchen, I saw Tracie and my mother sitting there laughing. My mom turned her head and looked at me. She smiled and gave me that mother kind of look and then she winked.

I smiled feeling as if I had her approval, and that she understood, I walked behind Tracie, bent forward and wrapped my arms gently around her. I whispered in her ear how much I appreciated her coming to see me and that I loved her and I kissed her cheek.

I went to the cupboard and got my cup, poured myself a cup of coffee, and then came and sat in the chair in between Tracie and my mother. Not more than thirty minutes passed as the three of us were enjoying a conversation of varied topics, sadly most were about me.

My mom stood and explained she was going to go take her shower and she was going to leave. She needed to run some errands and then would have to do some shopping and would be home later. She winked at me by saying "It would be two or three hours."

All three of us giggled like college sorority girls, knowing exactly what the connotation of my mother's comment was really about. As mom stood and walked away from the table, I stood quickly.

"Mom, wait please!" She turned and looked at me, I took Tracie's hand in mine while was still seated. "Mom, I want you to know I really love Tracie."

"Tracie and I have been dating for quite a while now. I... well we, are in love. She has asked me to move in with her. I am considering it. I just wanted you to know and to be open with you." I paused.

Tracie stood right away, still holding my hand. Mom stepped forward and wrapped her arms around the three of us, hugging us like a mother who fully supported her daughter and girlfriend would.

"I am not blind you know. I did answer the front door this morning." She smiled wide.

I started laughing and crying at the same time. I hugged mom closer. She whispered in my ear that maybe she would also stay out for lunch while she was shopping today and that she wanted me to have a good morning with my girlfriend.

As mom stepped away, she paused and whispered in Tracie's ear. She then kissed Tracie's cheek. They both smiled and nodded to one another.

"I am not going to ask, but let's go upstairs and see about you taking care of something I have been needing for a while."

We walked upstairs and curled into my bed, our hands not leaving the other's body for the unforeseen immediate time frame.

***

Tracie walked back in my room, still sexy and naked. She curled up next to me. She was humming and whispering in my ear how much she loved the time she could have and knew I had a week full of final exams and then Part I.

"I am asking this question of not just my girlfriend." she paused, "but that of my Miss, the woman I trust to love, guide and control me."

Tracie lifted her head, and rested it on her hand, her elbow bent holding her head up.

"Did you listen to her voice mail message Miss?"

I squinted, "Don't ruin this moment with that bitch. I know she is a friend but she and I are not ever going to see eye to eye I am afraid."