Bliss

Story Info
She wasn't allowed to tell him no.
11.2k words
4.36
43.6k
42
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cade was irritated that he had been brushed off and told to 'canvas', and not just because it was ridiculously hot. It had been his arrest, his show until Dunleavey decided to stick his nose in. Dunleavey seemed to always be sticking his nose in ever since that bachelor party. The bachelor party where Dunleavey had offered the stripper $200 for a blowjob and she had laughed at him, then turned around twenty minutes later and asked Cade to take her for a walk. She'd sucked him off for free out on the balcony.

Cade was used to women hitting on him, used to girls jumping on his cock. They'd been doing it long before he put a uniform on, but since he put the uniform on, he could hardly beat them off with a stick. It was fun for a while, but now it was just a little boring.

He didn't know why Dunleavey had held such a grudge and been such a prick about it, but the man had been up his ass ever since. Like it was his fault Dunleavey was a middle aged balding man with a pudge and he wasn't.

Prick.

7 out of the 8 houses he had gone to so far there was no answer. The one old man who had answered had griped about his show being interrupted. This whole neighborhood was one of those upper middle class neighborhoods where no one was ever home because all the dads were working and the moms were running their kids around to 15 different activities and volunteering everywhere.

No one saw anything and it wasn't like it really mattered. He had literally caught the kid loading a flatscreen into his car from the open garage when he had responded to the call. Dunleavey wanted to 'make sure the kids didn't have accomplices who had run off'.

Asshole.

He knocked at the second to last house, ready to turn and leave almost immediately.

To his surprise, it opened and he looked down at the girl peeking out.

"Hello, I'm Officer Westmoreland. Are your parents home?"

She blinked up at him, her neutral expression turning into a wary look. "I'm the head of household," she spoke softly. "What do you need?"

"Oh, pardon me ma'am, it's kind of hard to see you. I wanted to ask a few questions," he smiled, but the girl looked terrified as she mostly hid behind the door. It made him both wary and suspicious. "Do you think I could come in?" he asked with another smile, wondering why she was so stressed.

She looked around, eyed the cruisers across and down the street a bit, then stepped back and opened the door slightly as she moved back.

Cade stepped in warily, his hand near his weapon as his eyes took in the room quickly. The girl shut the door, then crossed her arms and stepped back, hunching in on herself.

It was a very normal house if a bit outdated as far as furnishings. It seemed quiet and empty besides her, with a book sitting on the arm of a chair across the room. She'd been reading.

He took her in again and reassessed her. She was in pajamas and a flannel shirt that was several sizes too big for her, despite the fact that it was almost 100 degrees outside. The house itself was unusually cool, though, the AC having to have been running full throttle. She was a woman under all those baggy clothes, if a very small one.

She was also sort of attractive in an 'I just woke up and haven't had my coffee yet' kind of way. If you liked sloppy girls who didn't try at all. He did not, but he could see how some guys would think she was adorable.

"Like I said, I'm Officer Westmoreland. Your neighbor across the street had a break in and I was wondering if you maybe saw anything?"

She shook her head quickly, not looking at him.

"What's your name?" he asked her softly, trying not to spook her.

"Bliss."

"Bliss? That's actually a really lovely name. Do you have a last name, Bliss?"

"Monroe."

"Bliss Monroe. Have you lived here long, Bliss?"

"My whole life."

"Do you know your neighbors well?"

"No."

"Do you know your neighbors who were robbed?"

"No,"

"I see. Bliss, are you alright? You seem upset."

"Fine," she breathed, the question seeming to agitate her a lot.

"Bliss, do you live here with someone? A husband, or..."

"No," she answered quickly, cutting him off.

"You live alone?"

"Yes."

"I see. Do you think I could use your restroom?" he asked with a fake, professional smile as he watched her look around nervously.

"Down the hall, first door on the right."

"Thanks," he offered, moving to the hall, then going down it slowly.

The bathroom was a normal bathroom, though the medicine cabinet was full of prescription pills, all for Bliss R. Monroe. He peeked across the hall and it was a bedroom with a twin bed and a desk and a LOT of books laying around. Next to that room was a larger room that was an office with bookshelves full of books and a desk with an older desktop computer that looked like it hadn't been turned on in 10 years.

Across the hall was the master bedroom and it smelled musty and stale. Like the door hadn't been open in years. Inside was a hospital bed that looked abandoned and the dresser was full of old perfume bottles and costume jewelry. There were clothes laying over the hamper and on the stool for the vanity and there was a coat of dust on everything. The room hadn't been touched in years, but an older lady used to live in this room.

Bliss slept in the smaller room across the hall.

He went back out front and Bliss was sitting in the old rocking recliner, hugging a granny square afghan as she stared at her hands nervously. Cade looked her over, then leaned in and looked in the kitchen, then the dining room. As he came back through the dining room, he saw a picture on the wall. It was Bliss when she was younger with an older woman, probably her grandmother.

Cade looked back at Bliss. "Ma'am?"

"Yes?"

"I need to ask you, do you feel safe here?"

She looked at him finally, her look confused. "Why would you ask that?"

"I'm sorry, you just really seem spooked. Are you sure you're alone? Is anyone coming over? Are you in some sort of trouble?"

"No! I live alone, no one else comes here."

"Alright. Do you think you could tell me what's wrong?"

"Nothing. I didn't see anything... and I haven't done anything wrong, can you go now?"

"Of course, Ma'am, I'm sorry to have troubled you. If you see anything, here. This is my name and number if you ever need anything, alright?"

"I'm fine," she breathed, keeping her distance as he went to the door, but ready to hurry to it and lock it as soon as he left.

Cade paused, looking her over again. She looked so frightened and vulnerable, he didn't feel right leaving. "Ma'am? Do you need anything at all? Do you have someone you can call, or...?"

"No! No, I'm fine. Thanks. Bye."

Cade stood looking her over, not understanding why she was so upset. She was almost in tears now. He turned and pulled his notepad out. "You know what? Can I go ahead and get your information real quick? Name and phone number. Do you have your driver's license?"

"I don't drive."

"Any state issued ID."

"I don't have one."

"You don't have one? No ID at all, no way to prove who you are?"

"No."

"Ma'am... you understand why I'm a little cautious, right? Why don't you have an ID?"

"I didn't do anything!" she whispered, half in a panic now as her eyes did well up in tears.

"I'm not saying you did, Bliss, I am just asking a question. Why don't you have any sort of ID? Do you have a social security card?"

"I just want you to go now!"

"Alright, Bliss. I do need your name and home number first though, alright?"

She mumbled her number, all the while looking hunted and on the verge of panic.

Cade left, but he felt like something was wrong. He hated leaving her in that condition. Something was scaring her, she was terrified of something. She had to have been lying to him.

He found himself thinking about her all day. When he looked her up, she wasn't in the system, but her name did come up on search engines.

Obituary for Estelle Priscilla Monroe, survived by her grandaughter, Bliss Rhiannon Monroe, dated 5 years ago.

News article about a double murder/suicide, the husband killing his wife and her lover, then himself. He had dropped his daughter, Bliss R. Monroe age 4, off with his mother before going and doing it.

She stayed in his head and he couldn't stop thinking about her. She had been hot in that adorable, vulnerable way. Something was wrong, he was sure of it. Maybe he could stop back in and check on her? Ask her if she was busy Friday night? If he fucked her, he would get her out of his system, it worked every time.

He continued to think about her even after he got off shift, wondering if he should go and check on her tonight. It was dark when he parked across the street, and her house was dark as well. No lights on, not even the glow of a TV from a crack in the curtains. He knew that her room faced the backyard though, so he got out and slipped around, the heat after dark even almost more than he could bear.

There was a sliver of dim light from the closed curtains and he peeked in.

She was curled up on her bed, piled in a nest of blankets and pillows, reading a book. Ever so often she would look up and look towards the door nervously.

He looked at his watch. 10:13 PM. Not too late.

He went around and knocked since he knew she was awake. He rang the doorbell, then knocked again as loud as he could.

"Who is it?" came a soft call from inside.

"It's Officer Westmoreland. We spoke earlier?"

The door cracked slightly and he could see her well back from the crack and the door, looking nervous.

"Hello again, Miss Monroe. I had some more questions for you. May I come in, it's a bit stifling out here."

"You aren't in uniform? And it's late..."

"I realize that, ma'am. I just got off shift but wanted to swing by before I headed home to clear up a few questions. May I come in?"

She looked terrified, but she stepped back further and turned around as he pushed the door open to step in.

"Close it," she breathed quickly.

He shut it, then stood there a moment in the dark. "Bliss, do you think we could have the lights on?" he asked softly as she stood with her back to him.

"Oh!" she gasped, then rushed and flipped the dining room light on. Not the living room. Indirect light from another room.

When she turned slightly, he could see that her hair was wet and she was in new clothes like she'd had a shower. She stared at the floor, refusing to look at him.

"Bliss?"

"What questions?" she asked quickly, pressing against the wall and half hiding her face.

"Bliss, can you look at me?" he asked softly.

She turned and looked at his feet.

"Bliss, are you alright?" he asked softly, stepping closer.

"What questions?" she demanded more insistently.

"My name is Cade, by the way. How old are you, Bliss?"

"24? Why does that matter? Just ask your questions, please!"

"Of course. I wanted to ask you, what are you doing Friday night?"

"What? Why? Do you need to use my house to watch the people across the street?"

"No, Bliss. No, I wanted to ask you out. To dinner. Would you go to dinner with me?"

"What? No! NO! No, get out! Get out of my house!"

Cade blanched back, shocked at her vehemence and her answer. No girl had ever said no to him before, not ever. It sort of thrilled him and pissed him off both. He hadn't had to ask for a date in years! A decade at least! And here this little nobody that he had deigned to notice was telling him no! As if she had better prospects!

Bitch.

Scowling, Cade crossed his arms as she looked up at his shoulder in confused anger. "Is there a reason why?" he demanded. "You said you didn't have a boyfriend."

"You need to leave!" she cried. "Get out! Get out and don't ever come back here!"

What the fuck was her problem?

"No. No, I don't think so, Bliss," he hissed, taking hold of her arm and shoving her to her chair. "Have a seat, I have questions you are going to answer."

"No!" she whimpered, balling up on the chair and covering her head. "Don't hurt me!"

Hurt her? What the hell, why was she trying to make him out to be a bad guy? If she wanted pain, he could absolutely show her pain. Little bitch, shunning him and trying to turn him into a monster!

"What the fuck is your problem?" he demanded angrily, prying her arms off of her head. "What's wrong with you? Why are you so fucking scared? Is there someone here? Besides you? ANSWER ME!" he yelled in her face.

She screamed, shaking her head, then she kicked at him. Just barely, he turned in time so her heel hit his thigh and not his cock.

"Oh you fucking BITCH!" he growled, yanking her up and turning her, driving her down to the ground as he cuffed her hands behind her back. "You won't answer me? You want to be violent instead? Fuck you, cunt," he spat, yanking her up by her arms.

She screamed as he hauled her back to her room and tossed her in before shutting the door.

All he had to do was fuck her and get her out of his system.

Bitch.

Cade yanked her up and bent her over the side of her bed as she screamed wordlessly and kicked. Yanking her pajamas off was easy, they were too big for her, like all of her clothes were. He looked down at her round, perfect ass and smirked. This was a lot more thrilling than the average whore grabbing on his cock! Reaching down, he played his fingers over her pussy lips and into her slit.

Cade growled slightly when she went limp suddenly, like she'd gone into her own head. It wasn't nearly as exciting as when she struggled! Still, he was raging hard and for the first time in a long time, he wanted it. Badly.

Finding her clit wasn't easy the way she was hanging, and when he forced her legs wide, she went back to struggling again, whimpering and crying. It thrilled him enough that he no longer wanted to take the time to excite her and get her wet. Instead he spit on his fingers and rubbed it over her tight little cunt as she squealed again.

"I'll have you begging for my cock, bitch," he growled, pressing the head of his cock to her pussy. He hesitated a brief moment, realizing this was probably going to hurt her. The thought made him tremble with anticipation as he leaned over her. "Scream for me," he whispered, then thrust his hips forward.

Of course it didn't work like he'd wanted it to, he wasn't in far enough, or even at all, and she was too tight. He'd slid up instead, his cock pointing up at his face as it nestled between her round, firm ass cheeks. She still screamed for him and the sight was riveting. And it still felt amazing. Easing back, he moved the head of his cock to her slit again, then began working himself into her as she screamed and fought again.

Fuck she was tight!

Too tight.

He spit on her again, then tried again, but it was like trying to force his cock into a wall.

With a frustrated growl, he pulled back and reached down, forcing a finger into her slit. He found her opening and it was so fucking small and tight. He was determined, though and he forced his finger in, making her scream again and break down sobbing.

There was a give, a release as she stretched just slightly. She was a fucking virgin. How was anyone as hot as her still a virgin at 24?

He didn't fucking care, he was overwhelemd with need now, half crazed with how much he wanted her. When she started getting wet, he let out a shuddering breath, his eyes closing as the thrill of all of it washed over him. He forced another finger in and started fucking her with them as he rolled a finger over her clit, trying to get her lubed enough and stretched enough to take his cock. She got slick quickly and he knew it was partly blood. But not all of it and that made him laugh darkly. The little virgin whore who wanted to be fucked by the invader.

Cade sneered as he grabbed a fist full of hair and turned her face so he could watch as he pulled his fingers out and lined his cock up again. "This what you want, bitch?" he asked in a whisper. "You want my cock? You want me to take you and own you, you little whore?" he growled. "Scream loud for me," he demanded, then rammed into her again.

This time he plunged in deep and she screamed an ear splitting cry of pain. Cade groaned, having to go still as her tight cunt squeezed his thick cock. It was blissful and painful at the same time, a razorsedge of difference. It was euphoric as he held himself there, listening to her cries and feeling her fighting around his cock as it impaled her.

He held himself inside of her for several long moments, just relishing in the sensation of all of it. When she finally started to go still and settled into quiet sobs, he pulled back and thrust in again, listening to her pleas for help and her begging him to stop.

He was dizzy with pleasure, with emotion and need. This. This is what he had been missing his entire life and he hadn't even known it.

Bliss.

Cade came on his fourth hard thrust, faster than he'd ever come in his life, spilling into her with a sigh of deep satisfaction.

He let his cock go completely soft before he eased out of her and bent over her as she sobbed into her blankets.

"You know who I am," he growled. "You know what I am capable of. Am I going to have to come back here to punish you for opening your mouth?"

"No! No! Please! I swear!"

"If I do have to come back because you decided to be a cunt, you won't be happy."

"I won't! I promise, please! Please, I hurt!"

"Yeah, I fucking bet you do," he smirked. "But you also fucking loved it, didn't you? Fucking whore, getting wet for me. How close were you to coming for me?"

Bliss only shook her head and hid her face miserably as he gave her a smug smile.

Cade pulled his pants up and buttoned them as he stood back and watched her. Watched his cum and a bit of blood seeping out of her cunt as she hung there over the edge of her bed. She was too afraid to move and he knew it. It woke something completely primal in his as he watched her. He felt powerful and so incredibly fulfilled. Not just that he had gotten off, it was so much more than that. He had loved it.

He uncuffed her, then slipped out, feeling euphoric as he left her there. He wasn't worried about her talking, not at all. He knew how to read people and she was never going to tell, she was too afraid.

He slept amazingly well that night and woke up smiling, incredibly happy. He hadn't felt so good in ages! What shocked him, though, was that he wanted to go back. He wanted her again. Fucking her hadn't gotten her out of his head, it had actually seemed to make her more pervasive. He was not prepared for that, not at all. Still, it didn't really matter. He would just go by again and fuck her again, get her out of his head and off his mind.

He went by at lunch, in uniform and pounded on the door. He knew she was there, but no one answered. He rang the bell and pounded again. "Open up! Police!" he yelled.

Still no answer.

Bitch.

Cade used his maglight to knock out the small pane of glass near her door, then reached in to unlock the door.

He heard her scream and the scream fade down the hall as he opened the front door, then slammed it shut. Her bedroom door was locked and he could hear her crying on the other side. He didn't bother knocking, he busted it in and stood over her, curled up on the floor.

"You will NEVER ignore me again!" he yelled at her. "Ever! I knock, you open that fucking door immediately, do you understand?"

"Yes! Yes! Please! I didn't tell! I didn't tell! I'll never tell, please!"

Just watching her on the floor, begging made his cock rock hard. He lifted her off the floor and put her up on her bed, on her back this time.

"Please," she pleaded as he pulled her clothes off. "Not again! I didn't tell!"

"And you will never tell," he told her with a smirk as he looked over her tits. Small, but he didn't mind that. She had a great ass and he was never a tits person. What he was much more interested in was her bald pussy. Had it been bald the night before? It must have, but why hadn't he noticed? He'd never liked bald pussies, he liked a well maintained little patch that looked nice, but didn't look like they were too young. "I don't like this," he told her, smacking her bald mound. "You'll stop shaving right now."