Blissful Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then, Becky stirred in her sleep, which almost had Alexa jumping off the bed. It should have been more than enough to make her stop the video, and take a long cold shower. Or better yet, wake up her new bitch, and remind herself how much fun it was topping another woman. But, honestly, if she woke the other woman up, Alexa couldn't be sure she would do that.

And it might end up being the other way around, if only because she would order Becky to put on a strap-on, and then the blonde would anally ride the redhead. No, the only way to deal with this, was through it. After that she needed privacy. So, the SmackDown's women's champion scrambled for the safety of the bathroom, where she got to lock the door behind her, and continued to watch the video.

For better or for worse, when she jumped, she stopped the video, meaning that she hadn't missed a thing. Which was a bad thing, as it meant this humiliation would last longer. However, at the same time, it was a very good thing, as Alexa was about to witness one of her favourite things in this whole process.

Something which made her mouth water, and made her want to shove something up her own butt, just for a single second, just for the pleasure of pulling it out, and cleaning it. Oh yes, it was time for some ass to mouth goodness. And unlike her past self, she wouldn't have to beg anyone for the privilege. No, although in a twisted way she did enjoy hearing it, which was why she turned up the volume ever so slightly on her phone, so she could wallow in the humiliation of this.

"So, is someone ready for a treat?" Charlotte chuckled wickedly.

"Yes please, mmmmmmmm, please, Mistress Charlotte." Alexa moaned pleadingly, "Give it to me. Give me your cock."

"Awww, come on, Lexi. You can do better than that." Sasha jumped in, not wanting to be left out, "Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, beg for that dick, like the ATM whore you are! Oooooooooh fuck yeah, do it!"

"You heard her." Charlotte pushed, keeping her cock oh so close to Alexa's mouth.

Which had that old submissive version of Alexa practically weeping, "Oh please, Mistress Charlotte, please, please, please, give it to me. Please give me that cock. Mmmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkk, I want the honour of cleaning your cock, ooooooooooooh, while, while I'm being fucked up the butt. I want it in both ends. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, make me your double stuffed piggy.

Fucking spit roast me like the little greedy hog I am! The greedy cock hog! Yesssssssssssss, give me that cock! Give me all of your cocks! I, I wanna be, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, AH FUCK!"

Poor Alexa remembered that begging being much longer, but on the video it wasn't that long before, after keeping that ass flavoured dick less than an inch away from Lexi's greedy little lips, Mistress Charlotte abruptly shoved her strap-on into the smaller blonde's mouth, causing the ATM whore to moan loudly and happily. Oh God, Alexa could remember how good it tasted, and wished she had her Mistress's dick in her mouth right now.

Wait, what was she thinking? No one was the Mistress of her. Not anymore. No, she was the Mistress, who was going to take revenge on all the bitches who put her in that position, and made her love it so much. Yes, it wasn't her fault she used to be the kind of shameless slut who got regularly double-stuffed. And they would pay for doing that to her.

Unfortunately, her anger once again faded into pure jealousy, as she watched her old self savour the deepest part of her own bowels. Then came the inevitable moment that 'Little Lexi' began bobbing her head up and down, fucking her own mouth while her butt hole was ravaged with another dildo. God, was there anything better than being spit roasted like that? Yes!

Winning her first ever championship had been so much more satisfying. Or at least, that's what Alexa desperately tried to tell herself. Which technically, wasn't a lie, as they were two very different experiences. Just like butt fucking Becky. But she had lived in submission for so long, and where had it gotten her? Almost fired, because she wasn't connecting with the audience.

She had to remember, no matter how much fun her old self seem to be having in that video, she needed to move on with her life, and become the top she should have been in NXT. That she would have been, if it wasn't for an entitled second-generation wrestler, and her little friends. Friends who she had been quite happy to betray at the first opportunity, leaving them ripe for the picking.

Like Becky, still sleeping only a short distance away, with a freshly gaped ass hole, thanks to her new Mistress Alexa. And Alexa had been instantly 10 times the butt buster that Becky had been on the night that she was watching right now. Hell, the pathetic bitch look downright relieved, when she was relieved of duty.

Honestly, present-day Alexa would have had that dfeeling too, if she had that feeling, if only Becky had simply been replaced with Sasha. Or better yet, Charlotte and Sasha had been her only tops that night, perhaps even using Bayley, Becky and the other girls in NXT at the time, and thus giving Alexa's poor little butt hole a break.

Which wasn't what her past self wanted, of course, but it would've been a mercy for her at that moment. Hell, back then it happened on a regular basis, as Sasha and especially Charlotte made sure that every woman in the NXT women's division got anally rammed on a regular basis. However, of course, given the circumstances, Charlotte wouldn't have sent a night like that. No, this had to be extra humiliating for her.

"My turn, now?" Sasha asked impatiently.

"Soon." Charlotte said dismissively, "Bayley goes first."

"Bayley? Really?" Sasha whined.

"Yes, Mistress Charlotte." Bayley quickly replied and obeyed.

At least, she tried, only for Charlotte to stop her, "No, Bayley. I don't want you to lay down on your back. Not this time. No, mmmmmmmm, I want you to fuck her like I did."

"But..." Bayley protested hesitantly, "I've, I've never done that before, Mistress Charlotte. I don't know how."

"Well, now's as good as time as any to learn." Charlotte said dismissively, before raising an eyebrow, "Do I need to repeat myself?"

"No, Mistress Charlotte. Sorry, Mistress Charlotte." Bayley quickly apologized, then bit her lip, as she did as she was told.

At the time, Alexa hadn't been capable of feeling shame, as she would have been fucked into being a mindless anal whore, desperate to get her slutty little bubble butt pounded. So desperate, that she really would've taken it from anyone. Hell, if only random people had offered to do it, she would have probably taken them up her ass too. So in a weird way at the time, it hadn't felt like a big deal.

Especially given that back then, Alexa was frequently anally riding Bayley, eager to prove herself the biggest butt whore in NXT, and maybe even the history of the WWE. Which of course, she was now very much ashamed of, and what she had just heard herself say might even be the worst humiliation of her life. Which at this point, was really, really saying something.

However, it was hard to hate Bayley for it. The poor girl was nothing but the mindless puppet of Charlotte and, maybe especially, Sasha. And it wasn't like she really enjoyed the experience. No, Bayley was a natural bottom, who even when she later became the NXT women's champion, wasn't topping anyone without being forced too. God, she looked so nervous and uncomfortable stepping up to the plate, and slowly inserting her strap-on into Alexa's ass hole.

Something which, thanks to Becky, and particularly Charlotte, was easy for even a total bottom to do. Although even then, it wasn't as good as even Becky, and it was a long, long way off from how a real top could make her enjoy this. Although even then, there was something to be said for allowing this infamous bottom to top her.

Poor Alexa even found herself looking at the locked door, and imagining herself sneaking back to where Becky was sleeping, waking her up, and insisting that total bottom anally defiled her. Even if she had to anally ride her to make it happen. Or better yet, called someone who actually knew how to fuck an ass. But no, again, she didn't stoop that low, not when she had come so far.

Then again, the camera was now looking at the blissed out expression on her face, making her even more jealous of her old self. Then it switched back, to show her that slowly but surely, Bayley was able to bury every inch of that big dick inside her tailpipe, making it official. Bayley, of all people, was all the way inside of her ass.

Given that she didn't want to savour the moment or anything, Bayley then began awkwardly pumping her hips back and forth, thus causing the dildo to start sliding in and out of Alexa's slutty little ass hole. God, that had always felt so good, no matter who was doing it.

And Bayley had just an adorable expression on her face, full of concentration and apprehension, constantly looking over to Sasha and Charlotte, to see whether they wanted to take over. Or maybe even, join her in the bum fun. Which for better or for worse, was exactly what was going to happen. Something which of course, caused even more enjoyment for the Alexa in the video, while the one watching suffered even more.

"You happy now?" Sasha whined at Charlotte, "Everyone else has had a turn except me. Including Bayley, and she doesn't even enjoy that shit. So come on, let me have a turn. It's only fair, considering I was right there, breaking this piece of ass in with you. Oh yeah, that means you know that it's as much mine as it is yours. And it's high time I take what's mine."

"Fair." Charlotte said dismissively, before quickly adding, "But you join Bayley, you don't take over."

"Oooooooooh, I am very good with that." Sasha eagerly agreed, before quickly adding, "But first, we let Bayley go on her back. Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssss, I need the room to work properly. And keeping her in that position is cruel. Yeahhhhhhhhhh, my girl Bayley is nothing but a pathetic little bottom, who can't top for shit. So let's give her a break, yeah?"

"I'm good with that." Charlotte said dismissively again, before again quickly adding, "But only if we make Alexa suck dick. Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, Becky's dick still needs cleaning, and mine could do with more work. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, I like that. Let's give her all four of our cocks at once."

"Oh yes, give it to me!" Alexa agreed deliriously, "Give me all of the cock! Fill me up! I can take it! Oh please, Mistress Sasha, double stuff my slutty little ass. Double stuff it, while Mistress Becky and Mistress Charlotte fill my whore mouth. Just fuck me like the dyke slut I am! Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, fuck me!"

"You heard the whore." Charlotte pushed, "Get moving."

"Yes, Mistress Charlotte." Bayley quickly replied and obeyed.

"Yes, Mistress Charlotte." Becky quickly replied and obeyed.

"Yes, Mistress Charlotte." Sasha replied and obeyed, although she made sure her sarcasm was clear.

As soon as she got the chance, Bayley yanked her dick out of Alexa's ass hole, and laid down, with a tremendous level of relief on her face. The same crossed Little Lexi The Butt Slut's face as she stuffed that dildo right back inside her, quickly moving to straddle Bayley's waist and shove her cock hungry ass downwards.

Showing just how loose and well-used she was, Alexa had every inch inside her tailpipe in a matter of seconds, and then after another second to savour the moment, started bouncing up and down. On some level, she had known it was wrong, and not what her tops wanted, but she just couldn't help it. She needed to be fucked. Her booty needed pounding, even if she was the one to do it.

However, to her credit, as soon as Mistress Sasha was kneeling behind her, Alexa stopped in her tracks, and even reached back to spread her own ass cheeks, silently making it clear how desperately she wanted a second cock up her butt. Something which made Mistress Sasha smile beautifully with wicked delight, and savour the sight in front of her, before taking a firm grip of her strap-on, and then pushing it through that slutty little shit hole.

Which of course, she did nice and slowly, maximizing everyone's enjoyment in the process. Fuck, then came the moment Alexa's whore butt was officially double stuffed. Oh God, Little Lexi The Butt Slut lived for moments like that.

Of course, she wasn't Little Lexi The Butt Slut. At least, not anymore. But as much as poor Alexa disparately tried to remember that, this particular experience was too much. It was all just too much. She just had to shove a finger into her butt hole. Luckily, in anticipation of this, and because she had just been inside of her mind, Alexa's right hand had started rubbing her pussy.

Something she didn't want to stop doing, so she carefully balanced her phone against the toilet, while at the same time bending over it, so she could use her left hand to rub her pussy, while her right hand could concentrate on the hole which most needed attention at that moment. In fact, it was so needy, she couldn't even wait properly. No, she just pushed it right in, crying out loudly in the process.

Given there was a sleeping bitch only a few feet away, that cry was probably way too loud, but Alexa was beyond the point of caring. She needed a nice, submissive orgasm. An assgasm. To cum from the feeling of someone fucking her butt. Hell, it was a miracle she didn't make Becky come do it, or grab the nearby toilet brush, and shove it's handle straight into her needy little bitch hole. Oh God, now she was actually thinking about doing that.

Meaning she needed to focus on getting herself off with just her fingers, as it seemed the lesser of two evils. She also tried to concentrate on what the on-screen version of herself was feeling, because at least that humiliation was in the past, as opposed to what she was doing to herself right now.

Honestly, Alexa couldn't remember if Sasha had verbally taunted her, and she had just been too distracted with violating her own ass to register it, or whether Sasha just hadn't bothered for once. The former was more likely, but she hoped not, because the day it wasn't worth talking about when she was double anally penetrated, and especially when her ass hole was violated with just one dick, was the day she reached rock bottom.

Admittedly, it had actually been a wake-up call for her, and might've just saved her career. But it was still incredibly embarrassing to witness herself reaching that low. Especially considering The Boss was running her mouth like 24/7, to the point where even Bayley thought it was a bit annoying. Not that she would admit it to her favourite top, of course.

The idea was definitely annoying to Alexa now, and yet, she longed for the distraction. Or maybe even, something to push her over the edge of orgasm. Something she felt like she was close to already, just from all the twisted things she'd seen tonight. To be fair, her memories of this was very vivid, and who knows how long she'd been rubbing her poor neglected cunt? Not that it was much of a comfort.

Especially because she was so jealous of her past self right now, and could practically feel that second dildo making it's way through her back passage, until inevitably, Mistress Sasha's thighs came to rest against her butt cheeks, making it official, Oh yes, her slutty ass was being stuffed with two big dicks, which was finally something that Mistress Sasha was willing to gloat about.

"Every inch! Ooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkk, that's every inch of two big dicks right up your shit-pipe, bitch! Ohhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk, you're so pathetic. Mmmmmmmmm fuck yeah, you're getting double ass fucked, and you're fucking loving it!" Sasha cackled with delight, "Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm, you fucking love this shit. I can tell, from the way that you're moaning.

Moaning, from getting your cute little bubble booty stretched by two big dicks. Fuck, you have to be the biggest anal whore in the history of NXT. Maybe even the whole of the WWE? Yeah you are, ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, take it, bitch! Take it like the pathetic butt bitch you are!"

"At least she accepts what she is." Charlotte chuckled softly.

It was hard to tell whether Mistress Sasha chose to ignore that, or she genuinely hadn't heard it. To be fair, Mistress Charlotte hadn't spoken out loudly, and The Boss was very much focused on where her thighs were pressing against those meaty cheeks, making it clear that every inch of both those dildos were buried deep within Alexa's butt. Alexa would likely never know for sure, and in that moment, she certainly didn't care.

All that mattered was getting as many things as she could into her desperately needy butt hole, while stuffing the handle of that toilet brush into her mouth, and sucking it with the same enthusiasm that she had shown for cleaning ass flavoured cock.

For better or for worse, Alexa was able to do both these things without holding a screen, where her past self was suffering what should be the greatest humiliation possible, double anal. Something that had been used in the past to break countless female wrestlers. Including herself. Not that she was anywhere near to a top back then, but those bitches had still inflicted it upon her.

Hell, during the first time, she'd only just lost her anal cherry, so that treatment had been particularly harsh. And yet, to her shame, she had ended up enjoying it. Just not as much as she was in the video. No, the video version of her was a mindless anal whore, obsessed with getting her ass stretched as wide and deep as possible. And fucked as hard and as brutally as possible.

While there could be no doubt that Mistress Sasha could be a cruel and sadistic bitch, there were limits to even what she was willing to do. Same for Mistress Charlotte, even though she'd proven she was even more cruel and sadistic. Oh yes, while those incredibly skilled butt busters must have been itching to give Little Lexi The Butt Slut a good hard anal pounding, they fucked her in the ass nice and slowly at first.

Yes, that had to be mostly for their enjoyment. But from the occasional cautious look they were giving her, Alexa had never been more sure that even in this precious moment, they had been concerned for her physical welfare. Which in a really twisted way, made her submissive little heart flutter.

Not that she was truly submissive anymore. Not really. She just really wanted to be fucked up the butt right now, and as much as she tried, fingers weren't enough. Hell, at this point it felt like even her own fist wouldn't be quite enough. No, she needed a cock. Or at least something she could pretend was one.

Which was exactly why she was forced to make the handle of that brush nice and wet, then place it behind her, and slowly push it into her ass hole. Oh God, she had been trying to stay silent throughout this, but she just couldn't help moaning, whimpering, and crying out in pure pleasure. Especially when she anally penetrated herself. Both for the joy of having a cock stretching her ass hole, and in the memory of what her past self was receiving. Especially when somehow, things got even more twisted.

"Becky, you still think you can be a top, right?" Charlotte questioned in a mocking tone.

"I know I can." Becky said firmly, and almost like she meant it.

"Well then, come and join us." Charlotte encouraged, before clarifying, "Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, Little Lexi's slutty little butt has become such a loose and used up fuck hole, I don't think even two cocks are a challenge for her anymore. And you know what that means, right? Ooooooooooooh yesssssssss, it means we need three. Three big dicks, right up this whore butt. So come on, Becky.