Blissful Ch. 05

Story Info
Alexa loses and bottoms to Naomi.
10.4k words
3.5
4.3k
2

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/30/2024
Created 07/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,003 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Alexa Bliss, or Naomi, or Sasha Banks, any other former or current WWE women. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Alexa Bliss was reigning supreme going into the Elimination Chamber PPV. She was the second ever Smackdown women's champion, with two of the best pieces of ass in the company, Becky Lynch and Mickie James, as her personal anal bitches. Hell, the entire roster was technically hers. At least, it should be. It was! She'd just been too busy with Becky and Mickie to claim anyone else.

But tonight she had a guaranteed victory over Naomi, who had somehow ended up number one contender. Naomi, with the gigantic black booty, which was made to be fucked. Something which happened on the daily to that infamous butt slut. Oh yes, this was going to be an easy one, and another step in the right direction. One which would gain her a new anal bitch.

"Hello Lexi." Sasha beamed happily as her 'old friend' entered the women's locker room.

The combination of hearing that voice again and the look Sasha was giving her had Alexa's butt hole quivering with fear and unwanted desire, something she failed to hide as she squeaked, "Sasha? Wha, what are you-"

"What am I still doing here?" Sasha finished for her, before indicating to another old friend, "I'm here to watch my girl Naomi win her first title."

Which made Alexa angry enough to get over her surprised daze, and protest, "Naomi? Win anything? Did you get dropped on your head? That will never happen?"

"I don't see why not." Sasha shrugged, before pointing out, "You're the champion, for crying out loud. And before that, it was Becky? Really? Is that a wrestling title, or the award for biggest anal loving bottom. Because if that's the case, you're the perfect champion. Along with Becky and Naomi here."

"And you?" Alexa questioned, before pointing out as Sasha just glared at her, "What? Everyone knows you been jobbing soooooooo hard to Charlotte. So the question isn't have you been ass fucked yet, but just how many times did The Queen make The Boss's booty hers? Huh? And were you even trying to win, given all those times she beat you in NXT?"

"You know what?" Sasha interrupted, initially forcing a smile on her face, which became wider and less fake as she got a rhythm going, "I'm in too good a mood to have you ruin it with your fantasies. Because the truth is, I've missed you Lexi. And you know what I've really missed? Your slutty little ass hole.

Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, your cute little bubble butt really is one of the best this company has ever seen. Which is really saying something. Which is why, when Naomi is done pinning you to the mat, I'm going to make sure that beautiful booty gets exactly what it deserves. Spoiler alert, it's two big dicks up your fat ass, reminding you that your just Little Lexi The Butt Slut. And you always will be."

"Well, if you're so confident, how about we make this ass vs ass?" Alexa offered, before quickly clarifying, "As in my ass vs yours? Oooooooooh yeahhhhhhhh, that's right, Boss, I want your ass. Because I can have Naomi's big black booty whenever I want. She's been one of the biggest butt sluts on the main roster for like a decade.

But you? Your big black booty still mean something. No matter how many times Charlotte has had it. So, if you really believe that your friend, the infamous jobber who lives for cock up her fat butt, has what it takes to beat me? Then go ahead. Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssss, do it, Sasha. Hand me your bottom on a silver platter, like the bottom you are."

"Awww, it's so cute you think you can talk to me this way." Sasha said mockingly, pointing out, "But here's the thing, Naomi is going to share your fat ass with me no matter what. And I know you can't afford to back out of an ass vs ass match with Naomi. So, I recommend you slip a butt-plug up your ass before you go out there tonight. If you do, I promise to take it easy on you. If not... well, spanking you will be fun too."

"Coward." Alexa snapped, before calling after Sasha, who had already turned her back on her and was walking towards Naomi, "You'll see. I'll beat your pathetic little friend, and then make you watch as I slam fuck her giant booty. And if you ask really nicely, I'll let you taste it. Taste Naomi's ass on my dick. Make you wish your ass was mine tonight. You'll see Sasha. I'm never losing this title."

*

"Here is your winner, and new Smackdown women's champion, Naomi."

Poor Alexa was left limping to the back, as Naomi of all people celebrated her first, and last, ever title win. Because really, given that jobber's track record, it was only a matter of time before she lost it, and Alexa was determined to make sure that happened. Unfortunately, it was hard to focus on revenge, when Alexa was in very real danger of losing everything she had worked so hard for.

Being reduced to what she was before. And the worst part? There was actually part of her which wanted that. Oh God, her inner Little Lexi The Butt Slut was excited what was about to happen to her, and forced Alexa to head straight for the women's locker room, past a grinning Sasha, who was clearly waiting for Naomi, and then waited patiently for the two black women to arrive.

"Inspiring performance." Sasha laughed, as she mockingly clapped as she entered the locker room alongside her friend, "No really, it's performances like that, which made you the biggest bottom in NXT. Hell, keep this up, and you will be the biggest bottom in the history of the WWE. Mmmmmmmmm, as it should be, given that cute little bubble butt of yours."

"Shut up!" Alexa whined pitifully.

"What's this?" Sasha laughed, "Did Lexi The Butt Slut just tell me to shut up, right after losing a match, meaning she has to bottom? Huh? Is that what is happening here? Really?"

"Oh, I think it is." Naomi chimed in with a chuckle.

"Oh God, that's hilarious." Sasha emphasized her words by laughing again, this one long and hard, which was really fake, "Some bitches just don't know when they're beat. Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, you really are the stereotypically dumb blonde, Lexi. Honestly, it really is funny. Mmmmmmmm, also really cute. But just how dumb are you? Huh? Did you put in that plug, like a good girl?

Because a superior woman gave you that order, and that means you obey it. Especially, because we literally named you Lexi The Butt Slut, because of how much you love your back door getting stretched. So this should be like second nature to you. So surely you can't tell us that you were stupid enough not to give yourself what you really want, just to spite me? Can you?"

"She asked you a question, ho." Naomi approached, when there was a telling pause.

"Fuck you." Alexa whimpered in frustration.

"Oh, fuck me, huh?" Sasha questioned mockingly, before slapping Alexa across the face, "Mind your manners, you worthless fuck hole. We all know the only purpose of your existence is to get fucked in that perfect little booty of yours. And you should be grateful for it. Especially to me and my girl Naomi, for giving you what you need. Wait, were you talking to her?"

"I think she was." Naomi took the hint, and gave Alexa a nice backhand. Something she would feel guilty about, if she didn't enjoy this kind of treatment herself, so instead Naomi pushed the humiliation by adding, "That's for Sasha. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, I think she's talking about both of us. And she can't talk to her betters that way. Especially not you.

Ooooooooooh fuck yeah, me too, because everyone on the roster is better than Lexi The Butt Slut. But this is The Boss, Sasha Banks. And she's on a level you can't even imagine. You really think topping anal junkies like Becky Lynch and Mickie James makes you a top? Girl, you about to get broken all over again."

"So true." Sasha laughed, before ordering, "Which is why, I'm in such a good mood right now, I'm going to let you take off your gear, instead of tearing it off your body. But you better be wearing a butt-plug, and a big one, otherwise you're getting your big booty destroyed inside and out right here, right now."

"Yeah you are." Naomi cheered on, then quickly adding, "And you better reply properly."

"Yes, Mistress Sasha. Yes, Mistress Naomi." Alexa replied bitterly, the words feeling like acid on her tongue.

Poor Alexa desperately wanted to leave right now, and regroup. Especially with the aforementioned Becky and Mickie watching her in the corner, with apprehension on their faces. Hell, she wanted to beg for them to take this somewhere else, so her bitches wouldn't have to see this. But she knew such a request would only lead to more mockery, and she never imagine giving especially Sasha such satisfaction.

No, she had to get through this, so she would still be able to turn the tables later. So slowly but surely, she removed her ring gear leaving her in her trunks until she ultimately revealed something which she knew was going to upset her temporary tops. At least to some degree.

"Wow Lexi, you really are the dumbest bitch on the entire roster." Sasha laughed when Alexa finally exposed her unplugged butt. Not wasting anytime, Sasha then grabbed that booty, and spread the cheeks apart, while taunting, "Or was this your plan all along? Huh? Mmmmmmmm, get me and Naomi all mad at you, so we'll give you a nice hard spanking? That's it, isn't it?

Yeahhhhhhhh, because everyone knows that Little Lexi loves that shit. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, loves it almost as much as she loves it up the ass. Well, don't worry bitch, because we're about to give you all that you need. Oooooooooh yessssssssss, Naomi, get me a chair, so I can really spank this ho."

"Hey, aren't I the one who beat her?" Naomi questioned.

"So?" Sasha questioned, before scoffing, "Ya really want to do the honours?"

"I thought we were sharing?" Naomi pointed out.

"Yeah, but..." Sasha began.

"Did you really think I wouldn't want in on this part?" Naomi laughed, "Well, how can I resist this little white booty?"

"Good point." Sasha chuckled, before turning her attention back to her prey, "Okay bitch, change of plans. Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhh, luckily for you, my girl Naomi is going to join us. That way, the spanking is going to be soooooooooo much easier on you. But don't worry, mmmmmmmm, I'll make sure it's still nice and hard. Ohhhhhhhhh, and bend over the lockers, ho. Oh fuck, just like that.

Stick that big fat ass out! Make sure it's nice and easy for us to spank your perfect little bubble butt. Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk, you look so good like this, Lexi! Mmmmmmmmm fuck yeah, this is going to be so sweet. Oh yeah, take it, bitch! Fucking take this shit!"

Not really giving poor Alexa time to respond, Sasha manhandled her over to the nearest lockers, and then forced her to lean against them, with her bare ass the perfect target for abuse. Something which Sasha took full advantage of. Although to her credit, Naomi made sure she got a look in. Which left poor Alexa to lean her head against the lockers, and whimper softly, as her booty was thoroughly groped.

Hell, by the time the first blow came, she actually welcomed it, at least there wasn't any more waiting. Of course, that wasn't much comfort, given that the groping discontinued in between strikes, as these black bitches thoroughly enjoyed themselves at her expense.

Naomi knew she was swimming out of her depth, with one of the biggest sharks in the WWE. Luckily for her, that shark just happened to be her best friend, who generously gave her a lot more than other tops would have under the same circumstances. Sure, Naomi had been the one to beat this bitch, but everyone knew she didn't have what it takes to control the situation.

Not really. But she had trusted that Sasha would have her back, and so far, she was more than pulling through. And sure, later on, Sasha might just take her big black booty for dessert. Hell, the former Funkadactyl kind of hoped that would be the case, as she loved nothing more than getting her fat ass abused. But right now, she was happily concentrating on abusing Alexa's big butt.

Partly because it really was one of the best asses in the history of the WWE. That was really saying something, but it was true. Fuck, it was so good, even pure bottoms like Naomi wanted to fuck it. And this might be her only chance, so she had to take it. Although, because of that, she wanted to take this opportunity to do more than just fuck it. Oh yes, she wanted to take her time, and really have her way with it.

And while Sasha got the lion share of the spanking and groping, Naomi felt more than content with what she got. Fuck yeah, normally this wasn't her kind of thing. But right now, she was having the time of her life. Especially when the spanking kicked into high gear.

That was really when they had those cheeks jiggling like jelly, and turning a beautiful shade of red. Hell, they became bright pink pretty easily, but now it was even more than that. God, white girls really were perfect for spanking. It just showed up so obviously on their skin. And it was pretty cathartic to see a pretty white girl, the type management gave all the breaks too, get this treatment.

Oh yes, Naomi had been on the receiving end of this treatment countless times, and although obviously she didn't mind, it was fun to take it out on this bitch. Hell, Sasha even looked impressed with her former BAD teammate's contributions, which made Naomi feel so incredibly proud of herself. Honestly more than even winning her first title.

Of course, the best part of this was by far, Alexa's reactions to it. Because sure, the discolouring and jiggling was the thing which got most of her attention, but Naomi was also hyperaware of all the other wonderful sounds echoing throughout the room. Both the sound of flesh on flesh, and what the other woman was making. The pathetic whimpers, the share cries, and eventually even screams of agony.

And yet, through it all, there was an undertone enjoyment. Oh yes, Alexa Bliss once again proved herself to be a first-class bottom, by actually enjoying this shit. Which of course, just pushed Naomi to give it her all, she and Sasha laughing with delight at the celebration of her victory.

Alexa had suffered many, many defeats during her time in the WWE, and especially in NXT, but this? This just might be shaping up to be the very worst. Which unfortunately, was really saying something. But how can it not be, considering that she was getting spanked by a bottom? Two of them, if rumours about Charlotte topping Sasha were to be believed.

And Alexa was pretty sure they were true, making this even worse. That bitch Sasha was just using her as steppingstone to get back on top. And Alexa was letting her. Oh God, there was nothing Alexa could really do, except take everything she was given. Starting with a hellacious spanking, which was way worse than any she could remember.

Maybe that was just because it had been a while? Hell, even towards the end of her time in NXT, the other women had mostly given up on spanking her, because she was a 'good little bottom', who knew her place, and didn't question it. Which was kind of ironic, given the circumstances. But that might explain why Sasha seemed to really go for it.

That, and again, she was pissed off from bottoming to Charlotte. As for Naomi, obviously she had something to prove. As a result, poor Alexa suffered the kind of butt beating which felt like it lasted an eternity, before finally the two black women abruptly stopped, leaving their white bitch to just whimper pathetically, as they admired their handiwork.

"Wow, great job, Naomi." Sasha beamed, before actually admitting, "I didn't think you had it in you."

"Neither did I." Naomi admitted bashfully, before quickly adding, "I mean, I learned from the best. And just look at that fat white booty? Mmmmmmmm, even a bottom like me wants to spank it. And fuck it! Ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, Lexi The Butt Slut is the biggest bottom in the WWE, and her big white ass is irresistible, even to me."

"Once again, nothing but truth." Sasha laughed, before reaching out and grabbing those sore butt cheeks, causing Alexa to let out a little cry. Which again had Sasha chuckling, before she asked, "Hey, you mind if I prepare this fuck hole for us? Mmmmmmmm, I know how much you love eating ass. But it's been way too long since I ate this booty. And I've missed it so."

"Sure." Naomi shrugged, "You rim the bitch, I'll get the strap-ons."

"Thanks girl, you're the best." Sasha beamed again.

"I know..." Naomi agreed, then against her better judgment, she added, "But I better get a turn tasting that booty."

"You can taste it on my cock." Sasha said dismissively, "Now, go."

"Yes, Mistress Sasha." Naomi said mockingly, even as she did as she was told.

Poor Alexa really did feel like she was right back in NXT during that conversation, even more than the spanking. Oh God, to be talked about like she wasn't even there, literally just a fuck toy real women were discussing how to share with each other, was overwhelmingly humiliating. She'd fought so hard to prevent that from ever happening again, and yet here she was, and it was happening with arguably two bottoms.

Including the infamous bottom who had taken her title, and Sasha Banks, maybe the woman Alexa hated most in the whole world. At least Charlotte Flair was bigger and stronger than her, and had gone on to greatness. Sasha meanwhile was just all talk.

Thankfully, she was distracted from that talk for a while. But that was only because Naomi was busy retrieving a couple of strap-ons, attaching one to herself and the other to her bestie, and then admiring the work of that bestie. Sasha meanwhile was making a meal out of Alexa's booty. Which felt wonderful, for the most part, but was also worrying, given what would follow.

And Sasha Banks was many things, but one of them was definitely an expert butt muncher. One who effortlessly relaxed Alexa's back door, and soon had her craving the feeling of a cock in her ass once again. Hell, to her shame, the former champion had to bite her lip, to prevent herself from begging for it. Begging to be butt fucked! Really? Oh God, she was in so much trouble.

Sasha knew all eyes were on her, and she needed to remind everyone who The Boss was around here. That meant that she should just give a brief butt licking, before finger fucking that forbidden hole hard and deep. But, it really had been too long since she had that big white booty in front of her, practically begging her to worship it. So she couldn't help indulging the desire, just a little bit.

Besides, she was the top, and well within her rights. Even though it was a bit embarrassing to stick out her tongue, and slide it over those meaty cheeks. Which was a compromise at least, from kissing them. Which she only managed to stop herself from doing, by remembering how she was forced to do that for another, far more annoying blonde.

To her shame, she had also been forced to rub her face in that ass, and suffocate herself with booty. She did that again here, but at least she was in control. No hand on the back of her head, or even words of encouragement. No, Alexa just whimpered like a bitch, as Sasha had her fun with her. Of course, eventually she stuck out her tongue, and slid it over Lexi's slutty little butt hole.

Fuck yes, Lexi The Butt Slut was very clearly still in there, regardless of what Alexa might claim. Something which Sasha made crystal clear as she settled into a deep, thorough rim job. Hell, part of her wanted to do this all night long. Or at least as long as it took to have this bitch begging that tongue to be replaced with a cock. Which from the sounds of it, wouldn't be very long.

MTL17
MTL17
2,003 Followers