Blissful Ch. 07

Story Info
Alexa loses and bottoms to Sasha.
7.4k words
4.1
3.6k
4

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/30/2024
Created 07/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Alexa Bliss, or Sasha Banks, any other former or current WWE women. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*

"Well, well, well... look what we have over here." Sasha chuckled, "Little Lexi The Butt Slut, a champion? Again? Ha, how does this keep happening. It's embarrassing, really. It's like you have the memory of a goldfish, and keep forgetting your history. You know, the one where you were a massive bottom in NXT, and anytime you meet a real threat, you bottom again. You know, that history?"

There was a brief pause, then Alexa turned to her old rival, and smirked, "Tough talk, for Charlotte's favourite butt bitch."

Which immediately caused Sasha to lose her smile, get into Alexa's face and then spit, "Look, you worthless fuck hole-"

"Say it, don't spray it." Alexa interrupted dismissively, moving back as she protested, "Look, Sasha-"

"No, you looked!" Sasha insisted, closing the distance between them again, "I don't care about you, and your needy little bitch hole that needs filling. I'm not here for that. No, I'm here for that title. The title I should never have lost, and haven't had for way too long. So, at... sigh, Great Balls of Fire? I'm putting you in your place, and taking what's mine."

"So..." Alexa question cautiously, "It's not Ass vs Ass?"

"Erm, it's a title match, on PPV. Of course it's Ass vs Ass." Sasha scoffed.

"But you just said this wasn't about, my butt?" Alexa questioned, barely resisting using Sasha's exact words.

"It's not." Sasha insisted with a smirk, "Mmmmmmm, stretching out your fat booty, and reminding it that it's mine, is just a fun bonus."

"Alright, fine." Alexa huffed, "But when I beat you, it's you, and your fat booty, which will be mine."

"Ha, like that will ever happen." Sasha literally laughed off the absurd threat, turned her back on her once and future butt bitch, and left.

*

Alexa really should have clarified, that when Sasha failed to beat her, her big butt would be hers. Then she would have finally had something she wanted for a very, very long time. But alas, it wasn't to be. Then again, it would be far more satisfying if she could actually pin or submit the great and mighty Sasha Banks.

Something which had seemed impossible in NXT, but Alexa truly had come a long way since then, completely destroying Bayley in their rematch, the innocent brunette becoming her favourite anal bitch in the process. She had Mickie back, too. And she didn't even need to beat her. No, multiple times former women's champion Mickie James came to her willingly, and begged to be her bitch. Again.

Of course, Alexa had happily accepted, and for a while there, she was right back on track. The women's champion and even arguably the Alpha female of her brand, with even a couple of exclusive anal bitches to carry her bags, and spread their ass cheeks whenever she wanted. Which was multiple times a day.

Yes, owning two infamous anal addicted bottoms wasn't exactly the biggest accomplishment in the world. But combined with the RAW women's championship, she really was making waves in the WWE, in the way that she had always wanted to be. And if she just finally beat Sasha Banks, it felt like her career, and even her life, would finally be complete.

Sadly, it was not to be. It would've been perfect, given the rematch came on the big stage of Summer Slam, after the match at Great Balls of Fire ended in a disqualification. Poor Alexa had tried her best, and even got close to winning a few times, but ultimately, she was forced to tap out to the bank statement.

So if anything, the fact that it was a big stage just backfired on her, as it made it feel like an even bigger defeat. One which she couldn't run away from. Not if she wanted a chance for revenge. Even as she rolled out of the ring, and lay defeated on the floor, it felt impossible that she would ever beat Sasha. Let alone the likes of Charlotte.

For better or for worse, she was given plenty of time to wallow in her defeat, as Sasha took her sweet time celebrating, and then gloated about her victory in interviews after the match, while Alexa slowly made her way back to the women's locker room. At least it gave her the chance to dismiss Bayley and Mickie, who didn't even try to console her, as they knew how devastated she was.

After all, Alexa had just lost everything she had worked so hard for. And if she wasn't careful, she would lose her mind too. That was the only thing she had left, which Sasha had been partly responsible for taking from her before. So The Goddess was going to have to work extra hard to keep it. Especially given the look on The Boss's face, when she walked into the room.

"And once again, The Boss is the champion and Alpha female of a brand, as she should be." Sasha announced proudly, as she walked into the room holding her championship high in the air, not even waiting for the door to swing close behind her before making an announcement, so any passers-by could hear it.

Infuriated by that, Alexa was quick to point out, "Oh, I've seen this episode. It's the one were the delusional bottom wins the battle, celebrates like she won the war, and then immediately loses her title, and gets her slutty little submissive ass pounded hard and deep. Hell, we should start calling it, the Sasha Banks, whenever that happens."

"Or, the Alexa Bliss?" Sasha suggested brightly, as she was on too big a high to be brought down by such a thing. She then brought her title down over her shoulder, closed the distance between them, and told her defeated rival, "Yeah, that's a much better title, given that you were losing my girl Naomi just a few months ago. Twice. And from what I hear, that second time? She didn't need any help to own your whore butt."

"You sure about that?" Alexa glared.

"Pretty sure." Sasha shrugged, "Yeah, I've heard conflicting things. But I'd trust my girl, over you any day of the week. Anyway, the result is the same. You winning a title, and then quickly losing it. I mean, who did you beat in the first place? Becky? Bayley? God, I love my girl Naomi, and Bayley and Becky in different ways, but those are all top shelf anal addicted bottoms, Lexi. And you even lost to one of them."

"Yeah." Alexa agreed, before quickly adding, "Her name is Sasha Banks."

"Awww, poor dumb Lexi." Sasha laughed, before reminding her, "You've been doing nothing but ducking me our entire careers. Or getting your pretty little booty pounded by me. Hell, if it wasn't for the dump truck you walk around with, which feels soooooooo goooooooooodddddddd, when it's jiggling against my thighs, I wouldn't even tolerate someone like you being in my business.

No, I'd have made sure you quit on day one. So really, what you should be doing right now, is dropping to your knees, and kissing my boots. And while you're at it, you should be thanking me, for everything I've done for you. Like allowed you to walk around with championships, and pretend like you're a top. Mmmmmmmmm, which has been hilarious, it really has."

"I thought that was Charlotte's attitude towards you?" Alexa frowned in mock confusion, before offering with a grin, "I'm guessing that's the only reason you're not broken right now."

"I beat Charlotte!" Sasha snapped, finally getting angry, "Twice! That's double the amount of anyone else. And never even got close."

"Did you take her anal cherry? Did you ever even get close?" Alexa shot back, "Because if you failed to do that, does it really count? Huh? Because yeah, you had her beat. Even made her tap out, for the world to see. And still, from what I hear, when you got to the back, you were bending over like nothing even happened. So tell me, Boss, who exactly is the delusional bottom here?"

"Still you, Lexi The Butt Slut." Sasha insisted, "Which I'm going to prove right now."

"But is that what you really want? Huh?" Alexa questioned, "Come on Sasha, we both know what you really want, so just bend over, and I'll-"

"Shut the fuck up!" Sasha snapped, slapping Alexa across the face. Which ultimately, was a sign of weakness on her part, which deeply annoyed her, and pushed her into adding, "You're not Charlotte. You're not even Paige. You're nothing. Nothing but a piece of ass, to be used by superior women. And that's all you ever will be. So go get me a chair, so I can sit down, and put you over my knee.

Because guess what sweetheart, I was going to be nice, and get straight to the ass play I know you're addicted too. But since you made it your mission to piss me off, and ruin my good night, first, I'm going to beat that booty. While you're disgracing the business, by wearing wrestling gear, no less. Yeahhhhhhhhh, starting with a nice hard spanking, I'm going to put Alexa Bliss in her place once and for all."

Sasha and her rival stared at each other for a few long seconds, Alexa holding her cheek, and looking like she was about to lash out. Honestly, The Boss would welcome the excuse to put the so-called Goddess in her place. She might even let everybody know that Little Lexi The Butt Slut had tried to weasel her way out of bottoming in defeat, which would mean she wouldn't be allowed to challenge for a ass vs ass match again.

Just bottom out to whoever wanted a piece of her. But honestly, could she really pass up the chance to embarrass Alexa again? Especially now, as it was almost like Lexi was trying to push her into submission, just by looking at her. Which had never worked in the past, not even for Charlotte, no matter what anyone said.

Inevitably, Lexi gave up on that nonsense, and lowered her head in defeat, causing Sasha to chuckle in triumph. That process was then repeated, as Alexa retrieved the forementioned chair, and returned to face the superior woman who had just defeated her. Laughably, Little Lexi The Butt Slut paused for a moment, like she would actually have the guts to hit Sasha with that chair.

Of course, ultimately the chair was simply place down behind The Boss, allowing her to sit down, and then pat her lap, enticing the so-called Goddess to lay across her knee. Another pause, followed by the same result, as the pathetic butt whore once again did as she was told, leaving the powerful top with an incredible view.

"Oh fuck yeah, mmmmmmmmmm, there it is. There's the reason we keep you around." Sasha laughed, as she spent a few long seconds staring with disbelief at Alexa's giant booty, "Oooooooooh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, Little Lexi The Butt Slut's Big Fat Ass is totally worth her bitchy attitude. God, at times like this, it's impossible to stay mad at you.

Well, you did send Bayley away, and I was sooooooooo, looking forward to having my two favourite anal whores side-by-side, so I could go back and forth, back and forth between you. Yeah, don't think I didn't notice that. Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, I did. And for that alone, you deserve a nice hard spanking. And Mistress Sasha always delivers."

Proving her point, Sasha delivered the first hard strike to Little Lexi The Butt Slut's Massive Bottom, and thus causing that massive bottom to jiggle like jelly, even while still being hugged sinfully tight by the so-called ring gear used by this fuck hole. Of course, given that this delusional bottom was nothing but a fuck toy to pass around, it shouldn't really be called ring gear.

But the fact that it definitely counted, meant that the beginning of the spanking would be extra insulting. And after taking so long to win a title off of fucking Lexi The Butt Slut, there was nothing else in the world Sasha wanted to do than to make this bitch suffer as much as possible.

Of course, the main name of the game, was enhancing her own enjoyment. She would definitely get to a brutal butt beating soon enough, but for right now, Sasha was content to dish out the occasional strike, whenever it suited her. In between, of course, she was admiring the way that big booty jiggle on the force of her blows, and inevitably, reaching out to squeeze it.

Which admittedly, left her in something of a dilemma, given the more that she squeezed and fondled that fat ass, the more she would massage the pain away, which was exactly the opposite effect that she wanted right now. But it was so hard to resist, when it felt so good. Besides, it was wonderfully insulting for the victim. Something which tragically, she knew from personal experience.

Alexa's only saving grace was believing that Sasha had received this treatment herself, and as a result, wouldn't be able to dish it out like she used too. More importantly, it would make it easier for her to turn the tables, and get her revenge.

Sadly, they weren't off to a great start, as not only was Alexa not able to turn the tables, but The Boss was acting just as dominant as she always had, thoroughly humiliating The Goddess in the process. Oh God, Alexa had almost gone six months without having her butt treated like a piece of meat. Just like before. Which begged the question, was six months without bottoming the best she could hope for? Or would things get even worse?

Hopefully this wouldn't be the case, and this would be the thing that she needed to finally remain a top for the rest of her career. But a loss to Sasha was devastating for her confidence, and Alexa feared that she would never recover from this indignity. Especially as her ass hole was already quivering in anticipation at the thought of what was going to happen to it.

What was going to happen to her. And from someone with extensive experience at wrecking her booty. In more ways than one, as part of her was even looking forward to the brutal butt beating. Certainly more than the infuriatingly slow bottom slapping that she was having to endure first, which was of course combined with all that fondling of her behind.

"You know, as fun as this is, I think a proper spanking should always be bare bottom, don't you agree, Lexi?" Sasha teased.

"Just do it." Alexa grumbled.

"And by that, you mean?" Sasha pushed.

"Yes, Mistress Sasha." Alexa said with annoyance, before forcing herself to add, "Please give me a proper spanking."

Luckily, Alexa didn't have this attachment to her gear that all of the women who had always wanted to be wrestlers did. But knowing the meaning behind it, it had still been insulting to be spanked while wearing hers. On the other hand, it had provided a little bit of protection, whereas when Sasha pulled those trunks down and out of the way, she was truly left exposed.

Something that unfortunately, The Boss took full advantage of, by beginning to grope The Goddess's butt just as greedily as before. Hell, Alexa whimpered with disappointment because of it, and then cried out almost joyfully when they finally moved on to the next step. Even if it was incredibly painful, and perhaps even more insulting.

Which was of course, a brutal butt beating. One which lasted longer than Alexa was used to receiving, and contained no build-up. One moment, Sasha was giving her the occasional hard strike, while spending most of her time watching those meaty cheeks jiggle, and more importantly, groping them.

The next, The Boss had to be using every ounce of her strength to brutalize The Goddess's booty, giving Alexa no choice but to cry out in agony. Which was definitely further embarrassing, but in a weird way, it just might be a positive sign. Why? Because clearly, she had pissed off her longtime rival, and really got underneath Sasha's skin. Yes, if she could somehow use it to her advantage, she could finally win.

Sasha hadn't been planning on this. Sure, she was annoyed that Alexa had managed to keep the RAW women's title away from her for longer than expected, but honestly, it was kind of better that her crowning moment came at a big stage like Summer Slam. Now she could finally move forward, and truly become The Boss again. Just like she had been in NXT.

But then again, her crowning moment should have come at last year's Summer Slam. Or better yet, last year's Wrestlemania. Instead, she had been denied, butt fucked and spanked by The Queen. Who, for better or for worse, was now out of her reach. And the more she thought about that, the angrier Sasha got, until she started to take it out on the heavenly booty of Little Lexi The Butt Slut.

Then again, maybe this would turn out to be a good thing? It was truly ridiculous for this obvious bottom to act like she could ever be some kind of champion. No, no, no, she was, and would always be, just Little Lexi The Butt Slut. And it was beyond time for someone to get that through her thick skull. So maybe, just maybe a brutal butt beating could do the trick?

Even if not, it was truly delicious to watch those cheeks obscenely jiggling, and turning a bright angry red, all for her. And then, when the pain in her hand became almost unbearable, Sasha abruptly pushed Lexi off of her, and got up so she could retrieve a nice big strap-on, sufficient to finish putting this pathetic bottom in her place.

"Face down, ass up, bitch!" Sasha demanded without looking back, "Get in your natural position, so I can give you what you deserve."

"Yes, Mistress Sasha." Alexa whimpered and obeyed without hesitation.

Once she had a strap-on in hand, Sasha finally turned around, and smirked wickedly. Because there, in the centre of the locker room, was Little Lexi The Butt Slut in all her glory. And more importantly, that heavenly ass in all it's glory. That big fat ass, pointed directly at her, and looking so very mouth-watering as it was bright red. Especially given that Sasha had been the one to change the colour.

Something she was left feeling very proud of, as she slowly equipped herself, and covered her newly acquired cock in lube. Only then did she approach her prize, get down behind it, and start working over it with her mouth. Which was more than this little bitch deserved after being so naughty, but it was a common courtesy. More importantly, fun for the superior woman.

Hell, even Charlotte had been nice enough to show Sasha this mercy, on the far too frequent occasions it had been The Queen anally violating The Boss. Of course, Sasha desperately tried not to think about that, as whenever she did, her treacherous ass hole would quiver with the desire for a repeat performance. Something she could not let happen. Not again.

Thankfully, she had an amazing distraction in front of her, in the form of Little Lexi The Butt Slut's infamously big booty. Oh yes, honestly, it was hard for Sasha not to cover those meaty cheeks in kisses. Something she had done in the past, back when everyone knew their place. But after what poor Sasha had been through, and Lexi had got ideas above her station, she just couldn't afford it.

So instead, Sasha grabbed two handfuls of those meaty cheeks, and pulled them wide apart. It had been crystal clear before this that Lexi wasn't plugged, which was a crime against nature, as far as Sasha was concerned. Something that the so-called Goddess would pay for dearly. The Boss would make sure of that.

However, it provided her with a wonderful excuse for further punishing one of her favourite bitches. And of course, taunting her. Both of which Sasha intended to do. She really did. However, for better or for worse, Sasha became lost in staring at one of the most beautiful things she'd ever seen, namely the butt hole of Little Lexi The Butt Slut, which had surely been made to be abused. There was no other explanation for how fuck-able it looked.

It also looked mouth-wateringly delicious, Sasha barely having the presence of mind to spit onto that beautiful little butt hole, before she began frantically sliding her tongue all over it. To be fair, this ensured that saliva was rubbed in with her tongue. She then of course repeated the process over and over again, and thus settling into a very thorough rim job.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers