Blizzard Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There wasn't a break, and if there was a tear it was only audible in Sam's frenetic inhalations. Max stroked her thigh. Alex brushed her hair. I went stupid with the feel of her sex.

"I am a woman," she said as her eyes flickered open.

"I wouldn't have done this if you weren't," I told her, deliberately ignoring the secondary message to her statement. She nodded. "Do you want me to start this?"

"I-," and she took a long and big breath, "I do. What do I do?"

I didn't say anything as I eased back and eased in. We started slow, matching my strokes to her long measured breaths. I imagined my cock pressing up on her diaphragm to squeeze the air from her lungs. I smiled, but not for my wild imaginings.

"You should move with him," Max suggested. "Do you need me to put your foot down?"

"Send your hips to meet him. He's not just fucking a hole, he's making love to you." Alex sounded too sweet to say "Fucking a hole."

"Yeah, foot down, please," Sam murmured. I was hunched, making sure to keep eye contact as she acclimated. She bit her lip and nodded. Her heels dug in on either side of my calves. Max had to retreat hard against the wall. Sam started rocking back with me.

"No, no," I smiled, "we pull back together, we push in together."

"Oh my god!" She covered her face but slowly she reversed her ministrations to match mine.

"How do you feel? Am I doing OK?" I asked. More experience didn't mean blind confidence.

"You're excellent," she murmured. She put her hands down, with her hands and her feet she moved a bit harder. I raised the tempo to match. She changed, nervousness and chaos becoming competition and determination. She had her eyes opened wide and her nostrils flared large as she went faster.

"Are you getting another orgas-another cum?" Max asked, nodding to herself as she changed up her language.

"I think I am. I just... I've only done this once before." Sam squirmed. Her eyes were darting now. She looked to and from our bed mates. Alex stroked Sam's cheek.

"I thought you were a virgin?" Max said, then realized what else Sam's statement could mean. "You only had your first orgasm tonight? Wow... I wish mine had been with Gene."

I was grinning, but I was focused on never letting Sam lead the pace. If she sped up, I'd get more frantic. I wasn't trying to get her off. I would've focused more on her clit. It was harder to do that in missionary. It was really fun to do in doggy style. This was more about sex and connection than the cum. I was deeply connected to Sam. She was heaving with brutal breaths.

I was holding her ponytail. I was trying not to yank it and turn her hair to the side. I was grinding my teeth. I was focusing on the point I was at and how much further I could go. Sam wheezed and then she shrieked. The wind echoed her. I was a heartbeat behind.

"What're you-" Max gasped as I extracted myself from Sam. Sam shivered and rocked as I popped free. I yanked away the condom. I was sure, one, maybe two, good pumps and I'd be done. I found Max's hand on my cock by the time I reached for it. I snaked my arm over her shoulder as she aided me in spotting a mess onto Sam's throbbing abdomen.

"I did it!" Sam panted with a goofy smile. She stroked Alex's face. I pulled Max into a hug as I finished dribbling my mess down to Sam's thigh.

"That was-" The wind rocking the house was like my mother's hand on my cradle. I felt my eyes growing heavy as Alex slurped up my cum from across Sam's skin. I tucked Max in like a teddy bear in my arms. She soothed me and rubbed my hair. I was asleep as soon as my emptied-out husk laid down on the covers.

12