Blizzard Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Or the ceiling bumping that much," Winter grumbled. I figured I'd never like her. Max was blushing like a firetruck.

"Don't slip while you're out," I said. "Bad weather last night."

"I see that." She threw her scarf tails over her shoulders. They muffled her pretty face.

"You're not going to say thank you for us shoveling?" Max snarked. She didn't like her either. Though, I was self-deprecatingly suspect about Max's judgment of character.

"Why? It's in my lease that it be done. Just because he put you to work doesn't mean he's not getting paid for it."

"I'm not, actually," I shook my head. "Our landlord's a sketchbag. He's gotta pay for a truck to come by and clear the parking spaces but that might not happen for days. Sometimes, even when you think you got someone looking out for you, you gotta do it yourself," I said.

"Yeah, you never know how capricious things can get," she agreed. "Bye then."

"Have a good one. Hope your day is better than your night seems to have been."

"I don't," Max said after we were back inside with the door closed. "She seems to dislike you."

"Well, can't all be as smart as you." I pulled off my gloves and knelt down for my boots. "Now get your heavy warm clothes off. We need to go heat up."

12