Blizzard Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you were going to take these home." She leaned back on her hands with her knees spread. The fire burning under her face and her cheeks was matched by the desire boiling out of her smirk and posture. Every instinct was to take her. I couldn't shut them all up.

I grabbed Alex and kissed her as we fell back onto her bed. She had her palms on my chest but she wasn't pushing. She kissed me back and hard. She brought her knees up, around my hips, her thighs were squeezing tight. The leather of the heeled boots was cold from the winter and it startled me into pause. I broke the kiss, laying over her.

"I don't want to hurt the other girls. Should this be a Team Girlfriend thing? Will they feel betrayed?" I worried.

"Oh my god!" she squealed. Now her hands pushed and I lifted off. Her desk was at the foot of her bed and she twisted her laptop as she hammered out keystrokes. I saw her open Skype. She looked over her shoulder. "You better turn the lights on or they won't see anything."

"See anything?" I asked as the call connected... and Max was front and center, with Sam leaning over the back of the chair. The picture was really clear and not in their line of sight.

"Your camera sucks."

"Gene, turn the lights up!" Sam added. I hit the switch by the door.

"Your camera still sucks," Max added. "But now we can see you!"

"Hello beautifuls," I grinned, taking a position behind Alex and looking into the screen. She snuggled back when I had my hands on her hips. I nibbled at her ear. She giggled as I got my "Hi handsome!" and "Hi sexy!" from Max and Sam.

"Team Girlfriend time. Do you guys wanna watch?"

"I do." Max looked over her shoulder when Sam didn't answer right away. Sam's face had gone red and her eyes turned away.

"I will too."

"Great! This is just streaming, right? It's not being saved?" Alex worried.

"Do you want us to save it?" Sam raised an eyebrow.

"No!" Alex frowned, then looked up at me. "I mean if you do, I do."

"You made a decision," I told her. "I'm going to back it."

"OK, we won't save it." Max said. She leaned back in her chair and Sam rushed off to drag hers over. Max steepled her fingers and smirked. "Now, start by taking off the boots."

I was a good soldier. I followed orders. I reached up Alex's thighs. Thighs she opened towards the camera. I grabbed the zipper. I inched it down to her ankle bone. Alex kept her lip between her teeth as she watched wide-eyed.

"God! I can feel the leather coming off. That breath on your skin. I love it!" Sam was talking in low breaths over Max's shoulder. I dropped the boot on the floor. I grabbed up Alex's other leg.

"You're just going to sit there, Alexa?" Max asked.

"What?" She looked over to the camera as I dropped the other boot onto its mate. I grabbed her knees and rose up to kiss her. She grabbed me by the hair and stuffed her tongue down my throat.

Knock! Knock! She jumped in my hands as we both turned to the door. Footsteps walked away.

"We agreed that if there was an X on the door, we'd knock and then come back in a half-hour." Alex pouted. "I wanted more than a half-hour."

"How much longer?" I grinned and kissed her lip.

"Got the timer going. We'll tell you if you have to get cleaned up and go!" Sam declared.

"You're not just there to be kissed, Alex," Max warned. I nodded. She grabbed the hem of her shirt with both hands and whipped it away. Her awesome tits bounced free, and I realized her bra was still at my place. I grabbed her waist and rushed forward to suck a nipple into my mouth. She jumped happily. Her hands yanked my coat up my back like a hockey player in a fight.

I unzipped. The girls on the screen cheered as I tossed away my clothes. Alex scrambled out of her jeans and worked her toes in the back of her socks to kick them off. I grabbed her knees and levered her up onto her back.

"Wait!" she pleaded. Sam booed.

"What's wrong?" I asked, rubbing her cheek.

"They're not going to see anything but your butt," she said, and wiggled into an oblique angle on the bed.

"I was OK with just his butt," Sam grinned.

"I wanted to see them together," Max smiled. "Go! She's not saying no anymore!"

I didn't need to be told twice. I ran my hand down Alex's neck and along her shoulder. I pressed down on her thigh and opened her wide. She wore a manic smile and bright greedy eyes. I ran my hand over her sex. She was wet, flooding. I kissed her breast again and again. I kissed her belly. I kissed her navel. I kissed her hair.

"Christ!" she squealed when I kissed her where it was wet. "Oh god!"

I started on the lips, pressing her open. She wormed and bucked as I teased her with kisses and breath. I brought out my tongue. She reached up and grabbed the headboard behind her. She started cumming there and then.

Hair trigger, I noticed. I kept rubbing with two fingers as I kissed her hair. Kissed her navel. Kissed her ribs. Kissed her breasts. Kissed her throat. Kissed her. She grabbed my hair and nodded her consent hard enough to smack me in the nose. She kissed me again. I brought myself to her sex.

"This is so sweet!" Max was grinning.

"Sweet is nice. Hard is naughty," Sam pointed out. "She's a naughty bitch. Break her like you broke me!"

I turned. Alex was kissing and gnawing at my cheek. I realized I hadn't shaved in two days. I looked at Sam and Max. Max was warm and happy. Something different was in Sam. I had to focus on Alex tonight. I turned back and caught her tongue in my lips. We couldn't talk for how much she wanted to kiss me. I lined up. Her body's first time resisted me. I took a deep breath that she matched. I fucked into her as we both breathed out in each other's face.

"Shit!" She was a little cross-eyed and then she was giggling. I stroked her hair. "Wow, not how I thought it'd feel. I like it."

"I love it," I said before my stomach knotted at saying the word 'love' to a teenager. Shit! Was she going to overvalue that slip of the tongue? I wanted to be in love but that was a long journey. Right now, I was selfish and horny. She moaned.

"No, we fucking love the shit out of it!" she squealed. "Max! You're gonna get addicted! She's kind of hyper-focused like that."

"Yeah?" I looked over at the screen. It was clear Sam was masturbating and Max was studying us with a frightening intensity. "What are you going to do about it?"

"This!" She bucked her hips at me. She pulled back and slugged our pelvises together once again. "And this! And this! And this!"

"En garde!" I taunted, and we were laughing and smiling and kissing as we thrusted without thought of parrying. She was a steam vent of heat and moisture. I held her shoulders, held her down. She loved having me over her.

One woman? You'll have to work on your cardio, Gene. Three women? You're going to need to be able to run marathons. I huffed and puffed. She panted and gasped.

I only cared about us. Alexa and Gene... And Samantha and Maxine. I did feel for them all. I might've fantasized about this but I did not think I was capable of it. While I had sex with Alex, all of the fear and uncertainty and worst-case scenarios were long gone from my mind.

She squeaked. It was adorable. Her lungs bleating out light chirps as I went into her. She couldn't keep her eyes opened or her mouth closed while we fucked.

She had been wide open, sharing everything with the girls behind the camera. Her knees clasped me now, every iota of skin and intimacy we could share, was shared. I brushed her hair from her face. She was tall for a woman, and I made her feel overtaken under me.

To kiss her, I had to thrust my back up high. She'd maul my mouth and then pull me down chest to chest with her. I breathed and huffed.

"Five minutes!" Max warned. I started going faster. Harder.

"Oh my god!" Alex squealed in delight. Her breath came out in rasps. She ground her pelvis up against mine. She spasmed. I spasmed. I had a thought. "What? Come back!"

I had pulled back, pulled out. I splattered my seed over her hair and thighs. I roped her stomach and spotted the bottoms of her breasts. She dragged her fingers up and down my mess and our sweat. She breathed a warm sigh.

"Yeah, maybe you were right about that," she sighed, then grinned. I pumped my wrist as the last drips leaked over her thighs.

"Three minutes," Sam called out. I had just been climbing up Alex's side to cuddle her.

"You'd better go." Alex stroked my hair. She sat up and rolled me so we were both looking at the camera. "His place tomorrow?"

"Where else would we be?" Max grinned. Sam took a moment to nod.

"Night, girls." I smiled.

Good nights and blown kisses came back. Alex giggled and pushed me off of the bed. She couldn't stop giggling as she dinged a Kleenex box off the back of my skull. I kissed her goodbye as she thrust me into the hall.

"Hey," morosed Alex's chubby roommate. She shut the door as she told Alex to finish getting dressed.

I rode the elevator down. My visitor's boots were draped over my right arm. I ran into individuals, couples, and throngs of college kids. So many young people. So many baby faces. The post-sex high had to fight my resurrected conscience. It was a long walk home.


12