Blizzard Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes you can," I told her. "You're more than strong enough to handle this."

"I am with you here with me."

"Thanks, doing my part," Sam called from across the room. I couldn't help but smile. That's when the computer chair began squeaking. Max started laughing.

"I wanted to do that when you were with Alex," Max grinned. She kissed me hard. Max overtook my senses, and I could hardly distinguish the chair squeaks from Sam's altered breathing.

"Sounds like-" My words were cut off as Max kept kissing me. I indulged. Sam's voicebox wheezed again. I slipped back from Max. "Sounds like our little voyeur is masturbating again."

"What?" Sam jumped and her breaths came out rapid and ragged. "I'm not-"

"Yes you are," Max teased. I swelled with pride; I kissed Max's neck.

"No, I'm not!" Sam declared. "A voyeur is male. Female is a voyeuse."

I laughed and Max joined in. Sam covered her face as she recovered from her embarrassment. I spoke for the whole apartment but said it to Max's ear: "As soon as our voyeuse starts again, I'll strip you."

Sam's chair resumed squeaking. Max squealed, not ready for the eagerness I was about to apply. It ramped her up, though. Tugging off her shirt and throwing it wildly, flipping her bra cups up and off of her tits before she could undo it underneath her. I took her breast in my hand. I kissed her hard. She mumbled against me and melted under me. Her fingers finished their chore, her bra slackened its stranglehold over her breasts. It was too small for her. She expanded to her full size beneath my hands. I grabbed the garment; she managed to snake her arms out and I threw it aside.

"You hit me in the ear. Oh my God! Is that your bra? Nice!" Sam's laughing illuminated a different feeling to the connection I was pushing with Max. She was a warm, shivering, rushing-to-keep-up mess. Sam's amusement helped hold Max on track. We were kissing again and she had a left-handed deathgrip on my hair.

I worked her jeans loose and tugged them over her hips. I ran my fingers over the softness of her underwear. I might need to break her grip of her waistband to get rid of them like her pants. I kissed her a minute longer but she refused to open her grasp. I slowly caressed her fingers until she released her panties.

She was breathing hot and heavy. Her hands held my neck or rubbed against my chest. I could hear Sam lick her lips and Max match the gesture. She lifted off the bed rather than let go of my neck. I had to lean forward to roll her ass into the air and get rid of the jeans. She kicked away her panties.

We pressed back into the bed. She was ecstatic to kiss me hard again. I pushed further and deeper. She rocked out of rhythm. My hand slid between her breasts, over her stomach, and into the thin hair of her sex. She flooded over my fingers. I pushed a little harder, separating her lips. She kneed me in the stomach as she snapped her thighs shut.

"What?" I groaned, realizing she had bumped my diaphragm. I clawed for a good breath. That broke our faces from each other.

"I gotta take my socks off," she said in a rush. I would've laughed if I'd been able to breathe. Sam did enough for both of us. She had kinked her foot to her right hand, and threw away the first sock.

"I don't think they were in the way, Maxie," Sam snorted.

"What?" Max turned her face back to me. "Are you OK? What happened?"

I managed a long pull of breath in through the nose and out through the mouth. I managed to raise up. I wasn't certain I could force a word out without it getting threshed so I grabbed her left leg, yanked it straight up, snatched away her sock and sent it sailing to God knows where. I threw her butt back down on the bed.

"Anything else stopping you?" I asked. It came out more gravelly and threatening than I had meant. Judging by the cessation of Sam's soft chuckle, and the uptake in the squeakiness of the chair, she really liked it. Max grabbed my head.

"I guess the sock thing was a little silly." I could hear her cheeks turning redder.

"Good." I snap-kissed her lips. I kissed her chin. I kissed her throat. I had a goal. Shove my face between her legs and make sure she was ramped up as she could be for when I moved ahead and deflowered the last of my three girls.

My. Three. Girls.

I bit the hollow of her throat above her collarbone. She squealed. I lifted my face to go down, hungry for her breasts and skin. She grabbed my ears and yanked me back to her lips. She kissed me as she pleaded for me to stay. I never strayed down to her jaw again.

She was ready. My fingertips were soaked. She knew what she wanted. Lots of kissing indeed. I circled her clit and ran the perimeter of her lips. I pressed her thigh to the bed and yanked the covers over my ass and our lower halves. She felt the blanket touch her far knee. I could smell her arousal now.

"Now," I said. Our lips continued to mash as I warned her, "I'm taking you now."

"You take me, you have to keep me," she threatened.

"I'd like to see anyone try and stop me," I growled.

"Not me, they should just leave us alone," she said with a bit of anger and fear. I kissed her again. Her hands were stuck around the back of my neck. I had my left thumb pulling up her clit and lips and my right hand aiming myself into her.

Maxine wasn't a virgin anymore. She had spasmed from the intrusion. Our connection flooded in warm wetness. Her breath arrested for a full second. Her face twisted in a dozen grimaces. Her hands had come off my neck. The first thing she did was punch me.

Punch. Her right fist into my chest. Punch. Her left hand into my shoulder. Punch. She finally breathed. Punch. Punch. Punch. I grabbed her wrists and slapped her hands down above my pillows and over her head.

I had a lot of leverage and power over her body in this position. I started slow, but regular. Every time I was inside of her, her breaths rushed out. Sam was bouncing in her chair. She was encouraging us, telling us what she wanted to be happening.

"Wrap your legs around him, Max! Sling your hips up when he fucks you!" Sam's breathy voice was incredibly hot, even if her directions were mostly unhelpful. I held down Max's hands. We kissed sloppy and fast. I pushed into her harder. She spasmed with her knees way out. The blankets had fallen off my butt and only kept our feet warm.

Max was quieter than Alex had been. She was breathing, but that was mostly an awkward ragged mess when our kiss had a moment to stop. She liked to bite my lip when her breath caught. I was going to have a sore lip for days. I expected she would eagerly kiss it and make it better.

"Gene, uh..." The sex was intense. "Max, uh..." I heard Sam's entreaties amidst her rising and falling breaths. Her loud panting triggered me. I bit Max's lip this time. She finally screamed.

"Gene! Oh, God! This is awesome!" she managed with appropriate breathless breaks. Her thighs were squeezing closed on my sides. I don't think I was holding back, but now that I knew she was set I was rushing forward. I went over the cliff. Our kiss broke as I grunted. I pressed my forehead down on hers. The sweat in our hair slipped the gesture apart and I went past her ear and into the pillow. I growled her name. I had cum inside of her.

"Oh shit!" Sam growled as I slowly found a breath. Max rubbed the shell of my ear. I felt her face turn and I loved the smell of exertion in her hair.

"C'mon over, Sam." Max's throat scratched like sandpaper. "It's time to join us."

12