Blizzard Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the girls turned to me.

"Would you like to see that?" they asked in a variety of wordings and speeds. They were all excited, but Sam was a blinding light compared to Alex's bubbles of curiosity and anticipation.

"Of course I would." I grinned. My brain was still flush with after-ejaculate happy chemicals.

"Awesome!" Max said. She looked down. "What about this?"

She was holding her fake cock upwards.

"Yeah, I'd love to see that," I nodded.

"You need a pick-me-up," Sam said after studying my eyes. She clambered over me. Sam and Alex still had on their nightgowns and bottoms. Max had exchanged her bottom for a fake dick. I finally caught the question she hadn't articulated from her eyes and jiggling wrist.

"Let's use the cocks, real and fake, on the girls," I said.

"Oh," Max let out a long and relieved sigh. "I don't think I was confident enough for... Well, y'know."

"I don't," Alex said, confused. "Like, what else could you do? Put it up Gene's butt or-Oh! Oh, you were literally talking about that!"

Her brain revved up behind her eyes. That gave me pause. I heard the click of the kettle.

"OK. Dildos, strapons, scissoring, and rum and hot chocolate." Sam counted. "Anything else we want to do tonight?"

"Oh! Yeah!" Alex rocketed up to my board game shelf.

"Ne-erd!" Max taunted her old friend through her hand megaphone. The apartment rocked in the wind.

"Oh..." Alex leaned to the side and pushed the curtain. The wind was blowing hard. "Looks like the snow's done for the night. We're not going to get stranded tomorrow morning."

"If the only reason you'd stay is because you have to stay..." I tried to sound pathetic. Alex whirled and beamed.

"Games tomorrow!" she cheered. "Tonight is for super sexy fun times!"

"I better go to class tomorrow," Max worried. Then she perked up. "But then it's Friday!"

"Super sexy fun weekend!" Sam said bringing over steaming mugs. "But for tonight, Max has her toy she wants to try out."

"Oh! Oh!" Alex hurried back and picked a small egg device. "This is controlled with a cell phone or..." She scrambled for its box. "It can be hooked up to respond to donations?"

"It's for camgirls," I said. "She puts it in and then the men they're talking to can see an immediate effect any time they tip her."

Alex's face scrunched up. Her gaze moved to my computer monitor, then to the window outside. "Cool," she said dismissively, and tossed the box to the far side of the pile. "I'll pick something else."

"She'll pick everything eventually," Sam said. She picked up the sword Max had slashed my ribs with, and cleared a third of the table by pushing the pile to the middle. She slapped it down; it waggled on its suction cup base. "Look, you can ride it like that."

"You mean you can," I said. I yanked it off the table and repositioned it closer to the edge. "You can ride it, and I can backseat drive." I grabbed her ass. Her face contorted in immediate realization and lit up in subsequent excitement. Yeah, we had plans for tonight.

12