Blizzard Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Torture!" Alex threw up her hands. "Whatever she's done and doing is broken. She can't fix it if she's on the bottom of the harbor!"

I needed that laugh. Alex can't do Heartless Gangster yet. Something for her to focus on in theatre class. I lifted her up and I hugged her. Max rushed over and squeezed the hell out of us too.

"She's with her dad," Max said, reaching into my pants pocket and taking my phone. "Don't text her until she's in class next. You'll make things worse for her."

"And the restaurant's wait staff!" Alex grinned. "I bet that girl is throwing such a fit that her father's trying to figure out a way to drag her back to the car without getting the police involved."

"Yeah, I'm glad to be out of the way of Sam tonight," Max sighed. "Damn, I should've worn a dress like hers." Her smile matched her unfocused eyes. "She was so pretty."

"Is that the shirt for me?" I looked over and saw my thick black button-up.

"Not tonight." Max shook her head. Our threesome hug broke into a classic twosome. She grabbed the shirt and flung it back to the closet. She giggled. "Sorry! Sorry! I'll hang it up."

"If we're not going out?" Alex asked from the center of my arms. "Do you have any good three-player games?"

___________________

Alex's left arm and head dangled off the bed. She and Max held right hands in a deathgrip. The redhead had mounted the blonde's thigh. The bed jumped and kicked with Max's grinding. Alex was doing her best to squeeze her thighs and contribute.

They looked amazing naked. Max had perfect breasts. They bounced as she rode her best friend. Her voice was adorable squeaking and pleading sexual.

Alex sounded like a snarling beast. It was hard for her to make sweet moans with my cock in the back of her throat. I held Alex's neck with my left hand, and Max's fingers with my right hand. Alex was red-faced and her tongue stuck out past her lip as she ran her nose to my balls.

"Holy crap!" I was panting too. We had been fucking for two hours. I was bleary-eyed and my hair was sticky with sweat. I grunted. "Girls! Goddammit!"

Alex gave a wet gurgling shriek as I came. She and Max's cunts roughed each other with my cum leaking from both of their sexes. I pulled Max, she leaned forward. We kissed and balance was lost.

They fell off the bed. I had to weave to the left and rotate with Alex's head to get my cock out of her mouth. She erupted in a ball of spit and the kind of scream you expected to see in a water park. She hit the floor with the breadth of her shoulders before rolling her neck out and resting her undamaged skull on the hardwood.

Max, I had caught. She managed to disentangle her hand from Alex's as I squatted and rolled the redhead's body up and held her trunk tightly to my abdomen. She looked up.

"My hero!" She reached up. She was knee-walking her legs off the bed. The edge dipped, and Max nearly fell straight onto Alex's throat. I caught Max. "Thank you!"

She looked down. Alex waved and smiled.

"Careful," I said, "You break her, you buy her."

Alex's eyes lit up. She raised a finger.

"I can't afford to buy Sam, even broken," I said, with a shake of my head.

"Too bad!" Alex giggled, and changed tack. "Your dick looks good from underneath!"

"Thank you," I said with a smile. I looked to Max. "You grab her left hand."

"Her other left." Max shook her head and grabbed a hand. Alex's ankles were still on the bed. We had to spaghetti-noodle her feet to the floor as we pulled her spine vertical.

"Sex is awesome!" Alex cheered. She was startled, knocked out of her brain-addled euphoria, when Max lifted her head up by the chin and kissed her sweetly on the lips. Max skipped over and kissed me too, then ran into the bathroom for a quick shower.

"I'm gonna go back to the dorm and see Sam," Max said as she emerged wrapped in a towel. She earned herself a grab and a dipping kiss. Alex cheered again. I pulled away the towel. She crookedly smiled and said, "We'll save the girl."

"Yeah, save a piece of that pie for later!" Alex said in a Greasy Frat Bro voice. Max and I looked at her. Alex leered at Max's tits. "Now wrap that sweetness up before I lick the filling out of you."

"Wow." Max shook her head. "Seriously, fuck the stupid out of her. You have all night."

"I'll need the whole team for that." I slapped Max's ass and pushed her to her clothes discarded on the coffee table.

"I'll make sure Sam knows you love her," Max said, and kissed me at the bottom of the stairs.

"Give me a sec and I'll walk you home," I said.

She sniffed my neck. "You and Alex need a shower. Do I have to wait?"

"No, it's fine. I don't want to cheat Alex out of a shower," I said, and smiled. She kissed my cheek and waved goodbye. A chilly wind blew in the door; I grabbed Max's glove and climbed the stairs with her in tow.

"Gene?"

"I'm walking you home," I said.

"Thank you," Max said. "But I'd like to go soon, you two smell, and I know what showering with you is like."

We reached the top of the stairs. Alex was swaying and dancing and full of energy. I sniffed her hair.

"Smells like me," I said.

"Ook! Cavegirl stinked by caveman!" She leaned in and kissed me. "Wanna get stinkier?"

"We gotta make sure the girl gets home safe," I told Alex. "Like proper gentlemen."

"OK, but dibs on prima nocta."

"What?" Max asks. "Isn't that where the king fucks the bride on her wedding night?"

"You know it, princess." Alex grinned and slapped Max's ass. I pulled on a pair of jeans.

"Alex, c'mon, let's get Max home. Your tits'll freeze off in the wind."

"Oh! Shit! Don't want that to happen while the girls are still defying gravity!" She chuckled and scanned the room for her clothes.

"I really love her," Max told me.

"You've got good taste." I hugged her hips and kissed her hair.

"Jesus you need a shower!" she laughed, pushing me off.

"Well, you gotta smell me for a few minutes yet. Alex and me'll get clean afterwards."

"Yeah," Max said flatly. "Clean."

I kissed her hair and finished dressing. No wind followed us up the hill and towards the dorms. I had done this walk dozens of times in school. I needed refueling. I directed the girls where I always used to go.

We grabbed slices of pizza at Alexandria's on Queen Street. When I had lived in the dorm that Max and Sam did I had been eating here once a week. God, I had been fat in college. I was doing better now but I wanted the snow gone so I could get running everyday. I had no doubt that Alex and Max would be running beside me in outfits I'd love peeling off of them.

"What are you thinking about?" Alex asked as she bit into pineapple and ham.

"Your ass in running shorts," I said.

"Yum," Max laughed. They had ordered green peppers on the pizza, and I was hungry enough to remind myself that I hated them. I sipped my diet Pepsi. "You know, I'd be home by now if you had let me walk by myself."

"And you wouldn't be keeping me company." I leaned on her shoulder. I stretched. "But let's get you home."

We were across the street from the dorms. Sam's father's car was parked in the fifteen-minute drop-off spot. Max had recognized it and grabbed my stomach and walked me back from the crosswalk. It started to snow. I looked around, but if it was important snow there was no way to prove it.

"He knows what Gene and I look like. You're on point, Alex." Max pushed the blonde forward, and then twisted and jumped to wrap her legs around me and kiss me hard. At least my slice of pizza didn't have that much garlic and onions on it.

"What are you doing?"

"Hiding his face and protecting his identity." Max broke the kiss and looked over her shoulder at Alex, who rolled her eyes. Max saw movement, and flashed her face back to kiss me more.

"You're a real hero, Maxie," Alex snarked. She stuck out her tongue. She smacked Max's ass a few tongue strokes later. "Killjoy went down Barrington Street."

"C'mon!" Max hopped down and grabbed my hand. I pulled her back to wait for the light. She gave me a flat look: there were no cars on the street. The curse of the red hand became the blessing of the white knight. Max strutted ahead of Alex and me with her redheaded, blue-capped, nose in the air.

"You should hold her back a little more often. She doesn't usually swing her butt like that," Alex declared; I nodded.

Max let us in. The RA at the desk gave me an envious look. Alex grabbed my hand and squeezed tightly as we got on the elevator and off at Sam and Max's room. The room was empty.

"Huh?" Max frowned.

"What happened?" I asked. "She's not here."

"No," Max pointed to the dresser and desk the school had provided for them. "And neither is her laptop or suitcase."

"Fucking fuck fucker fuck."

"Damn," Alex frowned. "She's still gotta be taking classes, though, right?"

"I can't imagine a dad pulling his daughter out of school. That makes no sense," I agreed.

"Cool!" Alex said. "I'll ambush her in the morning. Wanna fuck Max in her bed?"

"Yeah, that'll be fun, but we'll have to be quick," Max agreed, pulling back her covers.

"No," Alex said, and shook her head. "I meant in Sam's bed."

"What? My bed's right here," Max frowned at Alex.

"But that's not as hot as using Sam's!" Alex said.

Max shook her head. "She didn't say we could, though."

"When Sam gets back and smells the fucking, she'll come for us, and we'll have a great story for her!" Alex said, and broke out into a bright grin. "When I smell Gene and you, I can't wait to find out what happened!"

"But-Sam's not here..." Max said and looked around her room. She purposely didn't look at Alex, who was running a hand over Sam's bed. "Can, uh, I sleep at your place tonight? I don't like having a room to myself, and that RA's not going to like it if I keep someone Gene's age in the dorms too long."

"Of course you can," I smiled, and hugged her. "Tonight we take care of each other. Tomorrow we bring home Sam."

12