Blizzard Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah. And I'm not - ...oh!"

I wrapped her in my arms and rubbed her shoulders.

She struggled for a smile. "I don't really wanna ask for it. I want her to know."

"Now I'm beginning to see why you started this game of telephone," I said, smiling and remembering Max's confession.

Her eyes went wide. She pulled herself away from me; her skin was a bright embarrassed pink.

"You're going to tell Max?!" She started pacing. "Oh my god! I'd be mortified."

"You like her. She likes you. You've already had sex with her."

"Yes, but with you involved! I mean, just her and me!"

"OK, I'm sorry. But you'd be mortified if she knew how to make love to you?"

"Make love!" she squealed. "Oh crap! I mean, you're being too reasonable! I mean... I can't."

She paced faster. I reached for her hand and she twisted away. Then she was hopping and doing her best to dodge apologies. I stood so the next time she turned she collided with my chest. I grabbed her upper right arm and her left hip.

"Sam," I declared. "If it's that important to you, I won't tell Max."

But I wanted her to be happy and it wasn't only Max who wanted Sam. If Sam wanted to be pursued, I didn't have to tell Max. Alex'd play matchmaker as intensely as she did everything else. The brunette in my arms loosened. Her smile broadened and then disappeared. She looked confused with herself. I lowered. Sat down across from her and took her hands and set them on her knees.

"Maybe you could tell Alex, and then she tells Max?" she said with a smile. I laughed. She tilted her head. "What?"

"That's what I-Oh... Shit..."

I trailed off.

My heart stopped as I realized:

I had set Sam in my armchair.

Faye had said Sam was the better choice to put on the throne, hadn't she? Fuck me. Something else was about to go wrong.

12