Blizzard Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We kept the puff puff pass of our kissing going. I was lost in a warm, protected, happy place. I was feeling more cared for and more attractive than I ever could without my girls. I didn't say a word. I was thinking about Alex, and I didn't want to risk her name to the other girls.

Our eyes, adjusted to the dark of my apartment, stared into each other's before and after each kiss. I could tell they were thinking of Alex too.

We could hardly hear the wind outside. The apartment stopped rocking. I was left to indulge in this happiness. I broke my kiss with Max, I leaned my head back into the pillow. Max nibbled my ear. Sam licked my throat. Her fist closed on the head of my cock and made circles not tugs. Max's reached up, grabbing the bottom of my dick. Her hand flew and rushed. I moaned wordless happiness. I filled Sam's fingers with warmth.

"Good night, Gene," Sam said as my breathing calmed. I kissed her.

"Good night, Sam," I said quietly. I turned to kiss Max, but she was greedily suckling Sam's sticky fingers. Blocked from a kiss, her mouth contorted in apology. I laughed, kissed the tip of her nose, and smiled. "Good night, Max."

She nodded, then mumbled a garbled "I hope so". Sam pulled her fingers out of Max's mouth and got a "Good night, Sam" in response.

"Good night, Max," Sam said. I had to grin as her warm wet fingers flattened on my pectoral. Max's hand rubbed circles on my belly.

One burst of wind. A rock of the apartment. I refused to say, "Good night, Winter."


12