Blizzard Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For every castle, a throne." She picked a piece of lint off the arm of my chair. "For every throne, a king." She locked her eyes on mine. "For every king, a kingdom." She laughed. "But what is a kingdom with no subjects?"

I pulled out my phone.

"Are you even listening to me?" she said with a scowl.

I put my phone to my ear. It went to Sam's voicemail. "Sam, I love you. I need to see you. Come home." I hung up and called Alex.

The apartment began to shake as the wind had never shaken it before.

"Do you mind, Winter?" I shushed her. "I'm on the phone."

The wind died down. Her eyes widened in disbelief. Her lips curled back in a predator's smile, and the wind slammed into the apartment.

"If you had any sense, you would have kept Samantha, dallied with Alexa, and lived well." Winter scoffed. "Go on, make your little phone calls. Know this: there is nothing making them come here anymore." The apartment rattled. "And everything holding them off."

"Alex, I love you. If you love Max and Sam, come home." I looked at Winter. She smiled. I called Max.

She didn't pick up either.

12