Block Party

Story Info
She tempted him to join the party.
1.8k words
4.4
20.5k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,557 Followers

We were having a block party. We had permission from the council to seal the street off for a few hours in the afternoon and we'd set up several tables and barbecues. We all contributed food and booze and those people who liked to cook were happily running the barbecues.

I attended, making sure a number of people saw me. I'm a dedicated introvert and this type of hail fellow, well met, party was anathema to me, but I attended and even provided some booze, showing what a good neighbour I was.

The way I intended to work it was to be obviously noticed at the start of the party when everyone was there and then quietly fade out and vanish back inside once it started to get noisy. I'd appear again at the end of the do, and people would assume I'd been there all along.

The initial glad-handing went well and then I quietly vanished, slipping back inside and reaching for the book I was currently reading. I'd barely had time to open the book when I was interrupted.

"What is Mr Grouchy doing inside when there's a party going on?" a feminine voice asked.

The question came as a bit of a surprise as I currently lived alone. Looking up I found myself regarding Isabel, a young lady who lived a couple of doors down.

"Isabel," I said with a nod. "Ah, I was at the party. I'm just taking a short break."

"Uh-huh," she said in a voice redolent with disbelieve. "And how long a break do you intend to take?"

"Not that long," I said quickly. "I'll be out again shortly."

She looked pointedly at the beer I had sitting on the coffee table and then switched her gaze to my book.

"Just long enough for a few beers and maybe a few chapters," she suggested. "Oh, no!" she exclaimed looking at her watch. "How on earth did several hours slip away? Not your fault I guess."

She got me good with that one, I had to admit.

"Come on, surely I can tempt you to join in the fun?" she teased.

I looked her over. Early twenties, was my guess, quite pretty and dressed casually as befitted the party in somewhat flirty clothes. She'd deliberately posed a little, showing off her figure, when she suggested she could tempt me. An evil genie goosed me at that stage.

I took my time and deliberately looked her over, letting her see that I was looking and approving of what I saw.

"Tell you what, Isabel," I said softly. "Take those clothes off and you could tempt me to do almost anything."

"Well, really," she huffed trying to look offended, but couldn't hide the fact that she was also pleased. What woman doesn't like to think she's attractive to a man?

"Yes, really," I assured her, "so how about it? Are you going to try to tempt me?"

"Certainly not. What makes you think I'd do something like that? I don't do that sort of thing."

She hadn't departed, all flustered and embarrassed, so I saw no reason not to tease her a bit more.

"Why not? It'll be a new experience for you. You might even find you enjoy it. I know I would."

"Ha! If I was silly enough to do that I know the type of temptation you'd be trying to enjoy."

"I'm sure you do. So how about it?"

She bridled slightly at my repeating the question.

"I've already said no," she pointed out.

"Well, yes, but you're entitled to change your mind. I'll let you. Showing off your figure doesn't exactly commit you to anything."

Not exactly, maybe, but it makes it a lot harder to refuse. Standing naked in front of him in his house and then say no? Unlikely in my opinion.

"It doesn't matter. Anyone could walk in at any moment and then where would I be? With a ruined reputation, even if I hadn't done anything."

That was a silly argument. I stood up, walked past her to the door and turned the lock. Then I returned to my seat and settled down again.

"Problem solved," I said happily. "Now no-one can walk in on you."

I gave her an expectant look and she gave me a confused one.

"I didn't say I was going to get undressed," she pointed out and I simply shrugged.

"But you want to, and I've removed the problem about intruders, so why not?"

"If I do that's all I'm doing," she said firmly.

"Disappointing, but your choice," I admitted, lying in my teeth.

She dithered for a bit longer but I was fairly sure that simple curiosity and vanity would push her to it. She wanted to know what it would be like to strip in front of me and what I'd think of her body. She was also thinking that I didn't seem to be the rapist type and if she said no I'd accept that. And I would, but not before trying to change her mind.

She finally took a deep breath and reached behind her to tug at something behind her neck. The dress was some sort of smock and was loose enough that once the tie was undone it slipped down to the floor with a minimum of aid from Isabel. I suspected that she'd had some fun out at the party leaning forward so nosy men could see a bit of cleavage. Where I was I was now seeing quite a lot of cleavage.

She was wearing a rather lacy bra, designed more for decoration than support, and surplus to requirements. I mean, those breasts were more than sufficient to be decorations in their own right. She apparently agreed as the bra dropped by the wayside in short order. She paused for a moment, blushed, and then her panties were gone.

"Very, very, nice," I said softly, rising to my feet.

"I said no sex, remember," she said hurriedly, sounding rather nervous, so I hastened to reassure her.

"I know," I said grumpily. "However I didn't say I wouldn't kiss your breasts. That's just a little bit of petting."

The look on her face said she was ready to dispute this but I was already bending my head, catching one nipple in my mouth. I sucked lightly, teasing it, feeling it react. Then I crossed to the other breast, finding the nipple already pointing, but kissed it anyway.

"You have lovely breasts," I murmured, cupping them lightly but not doing anything else.

I released her breasts and sank down to my knees. Hands lightly clasping her bottom I leaned forward, my tongue probing at the gap at the top of her legs.

She gave a startled cry.

"What are you doing? I said no sex."

"This isn't sex. Just a bit more petting," I explained, before leaning forward again and continuing said petting.

"But, but, but," was all she said as I teased her most intimately. Her hands clutched my hair but she wasn't trying to pull me away. More of a helpless grab and then not knowing what to do. Her legs might have parted a little more but I'm sure that was just coincidence.

After teasing for a little longer I rose to my feet.

"Your turn for a little petting," I suggested, dropping my trousers, letting my erection free from what had been rather cramped quarters. At the same time I placed her hand on that erection, chalking up a win when her hand closed around me.

"I'm still not having sex with you," she mumbled, while stroking me. "However. . ." Her voice trailed away and she sank down onto her knees.

Now it was my turn to clutch at her hair as she started paying very personal attention to my cock. Lips, tongue, and teeth, all got into the act, and my poor cock was soon ready to explode. That wasn't what I wanted.

I pulled away from her and she rose to her feet, flushed and breathing hard. Understandable as I was breathing a bit hard myself. I backed her up against the wall and patted her leg.

"Lift it," I said, and the silly girl did so.

I captured it and wrapped it around my waist, and she was now fully exposed to me, my cock pressing against the length of her slit.

"I said no sex," she gasped and I shrugged.

"We're not having sex," I pointed out. "Now if I was to adjust my position slightly, like this, then that might change."

I adjusted my position so instead of pressing along the length of her slit I was now pressing the head of my cock against a certain point. I didn't press into her, just held it there, moving slightly when I felt her pressing against me.

"What now?" I teased, and she glared at me.

"You're a swine. Now you may as well stop stuffing around and do it," she snapped.

I started pressing more firmly against her, feeling her lips yielding and letting me in. Then I was pushing firmly into her and she was pushing just as firmly against me, helping me to drive fully home. She might have given a small sigh of relief as I drove in. I know I did.

Almost as soon as I started thrusting into her, her other leg came up and circled my waist, her hands clutching my shoulders. A limpet had nothing on her where close contact was concerned. With her back to the wall I just thrust in, going about my work quite happily. She was busy flexing her own muscles, helping to pull me in as I thrust.

We very quickly established a pace that seemed to suit us both and I had a very enjoyable time. My only complaint was that it didn't last long enough. I suspect that the preliminaries had got us both a bit too aroused. Perhaps we should have carried those preliminaries to a natural conclusion and then gone on for a low slower second course. Too late now.

Isabel actually climaxed before I did, but the way she clamped down on me and started milking me was all that it took to set me off.

Afterwards Isabel headed for my bathroom and game out ten minutes later, dressed and with not a hair out of place. I hadn't known a woman could get dressed that fast.

"I expect to see you back at the party," she told me. "You said I could tempt you into anything and so now you've got to come join the fun."

With that she vanished out the door. Join the fun? I'd thought that was what I'd just been doing. Perhaps I'd better go out there and see if I could tempt her in turn. A second round would certainly be my idea of fun.

Ashson
Ashson
8,557 Followers