Blond Ambition Pt. 02

Story Info
Samantha and Mickey graduate college and live together.
4.2k words
4.48
6.1k
4
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a work of fiction and may disclose various sexual and social subjects such as female/female sex, male/female sex, sexual reluctance, group sex, non-protected sex, degradation, drugs, alcohol, exhibition, nonconsent, pregnancy, and subrogation. The characters in this story are all of the age of consent, which means they are adults by law. The author neither condones nor condemns any or all acts portrayed herein.

Excerpt from the end of Part 1. "Well, I came in without a thong, and now I'm leaving with no underwear. Commando it is. I slipped on my dress. I felt cheap and dirty in a fun but naughty way. I unlocked the door and left, stopping in the ladies' restroom to wipe his sperm off my pussy and legs. I placed it in a baggie for future reference."

A calculated move on my part to ensure professor Barnes's full cooperation in the future without having to suck or fuck him. Unless I want to, of course. I walked back to my dorm room, the cooling autumn air wisping about my legs and naked bottom areas, making me feel devilishly naked.

Mickie was waiting outside on the steps, watching me walk towards her. She said hi as I went to the door and followed me in.

"Well, tell me the suspense is killing me," she said.

I opened my dorm room and went in. She closed the door and locked it. Again, she said, "Well, out with it; tell me your dirty little secrets."

I smiled and raised my hem, flashing my nakedness before her eyes.

"Oh my God, you're not wearing underwear," she squealed in shock and excitement.

I giggled and told her the story as I used some personal wipes to clean up my vaginal area. I then pulled my dress off and went to my dresser to get fresh clothing. I didn't mind being naked in front of Mickie; although she has a penis, she has no interest in sex with females. After college, she wants to get gender reassignment surgery.

Mickie unofficially moved into my dorm room with me when a friend offered my original roommate a bedroom in an apartment off campus. She also started to change her clothes. She wore all female attire, including female undergarments.

She had a very good set of false female breasts. She had started hormone therapy to develop her own. But she augmented them with a small but shapely pair of silicone boobs. In terms of her man junk, she used a silicone sling to tuck her penis between her legs, giving her a vaginal camel toe.

I love Mickie. I can tell her anything. She often tells me of her exploits with men on and off campus. I tell her to be careful. I don't want her to get hurt. She has opened up to me, as I have to her; we both come from broken homes.

Mickie has taken the time to instruct me on the finer techniques of fellatio. She was very detailed. I told her I could be jealous of such an accomplished cocksucker. We laughed. Mickie has had anal sex a few times but prefers sucking cocks. She fantasizes about the day she will have her surgery and be able to have vaginal sex for the first time.

We hang out all the time. I got a poor test grade in Miss Grover's class, and I wasn't sure how to manipulate her for a better test grade. I heard rumors that she was bisexual, with a healthy appetite for young co-eds, but I have never been with a woman.

I went to her office and knocked on her door. I heard her say "Yes, come in."

I opened the door, and she looked up and said, "Please be seated."

After I sat down, she said, "And how may I help you, Miss?"

"Johnson, Samantha Johnson," I responded.

"Oh, yes, you got dismal scores on my test; you'll have to improve that if you wish to stay in my class," she replied.

"Please, Miss Grover, can you look at my test once more? "There must be a mistake," I replied.

"Well, I haven't got time right now, but why don't you come to my house tonight around seven and have dinner with me, and we can discuss your test grade? Miss Grover invited me to dinner.

Her home was a few blocks from campus on a quiet street. She lived in a small Craftsman-style home with a nicely decorated front porch. I stepped up and rang the bell. It was precisely seven o'clock.

She opened the door and said, "I love punctuality," as she stepped aside to allow me to go in.

"Please, have a seat," she said as she cleared some books from the sofa.

I sat down and started to talk about my grade.

Miss Grover cut me short and said, "Would you like a glass of homemade wine?"

"Yes, thank you, I would," I replied.

She left the room and came back with two wine flutes with a rose-colored wine in each. She held one out, and I took it. Then she said, "Relax while I finish our meal. I hope you like veal scaloppini," she said as she turned and walked away.

I sat there, sipping the wine. It had a calming effect, and I could tell the alcohol content was far more than the store-bought wines with 8% alcohol content.

Dinner was delicious. She was an accomplished cook. She was wearing a dark-colored but comfortable-looking house dress. She talked about her home and the seasonable fall weather. I kept trying to steer the conversation to my test grade, but she kept putting me off and filling my wine flute.

After dinner, she suggested we retire to the living room, where we both sat on the sofa. By now, I had consumed three flutes of the delicious wine, and the alcohol was giving me a very good buzz.

She rambled on about her house, the weather, and her wine-making. She placed her hand on mine, and I passively sat there. I was on my fourth glass of her wine when she leaned in and kissed me. I was comfortably numb and passively allowed her to kiss me again.

She became more aggressive, forcing her tongue past my lips to probe my mouth. I started responding to her gentle yet firm assault on my lips, mouth, and tongue. I started responding by returning her kisses without thought or premeditation.

She moved her hand from mine to gently lay hers on my stomach as she continued her seduction of me. She cautiously slipped her hand under my sweatshirt and upward to my bare breasts. She cupped each breast and mauled them until both nipples were harder than stones.

She then took the bottom of my tee shirt in both hands and pulled it up over my head as I raised my hands to assist in its removal. She sat back, assessing my breasts, and whispered, "They're beautiful." She moved in, dipping her head to capture one blush-colored nipple in her mouth.

She went for the zipper of my jeans, and I slipped off my sneakers as I laid back. She stopped and said, "Why don't we go to my room where we can lie back and get comfortable?"

She took my hand and led me to her bedroom. I laid back as she removed her house dress and climbed onto the bed, laying naked next to me as she resumed disrobing me. I assisted her in the removal of my jeans and thong, lying there naked as she assessed my body, running her hands gently over my curves.

She lightly ran her fingers through my golden, light-haired furrow and laid next to me, kissing me and caressing my body. I was caught up in the sensuality of the moment. The gentle touches and caresses continued as she slid down and gently nudged my thighs apart as she turned so that her head was in between my legs and her legs were on either side of my head.

For the first time in my life, I was gazing up at a female vagina mere inches from my face. I could smell her heated scent. She had a mild musk smell. Pleasant smelling. She had started licking my vagina, running her tongue over my labia, and avoiding touching my clitoris.

I started trying to shove my cunt into her mouth every time she got close to my clit. Finally, she attached her mouth to my clit, beating it with her tongue as she sucked it into her mouth like a Hoover vacuum.

She had her mons and vagina shaved clean, as hairless as a little girl. I reached around her waist, cupping her ass cheeks in my hands, and pulled her down to my mouth as I licked her cuntal slit in an experimental fashion.

It wasn't bad; it had a light, salty-sweet flavor and a delicate musky scent. I never ate pussy before, so I mimicked what she was doing to me. I figured if it felt good to me, it must feel good to her.

She attached herself to my clit and kept sucking on it until I felt as if my fucking head would explode. I screamed out into her cunt as I gushed the most cum I have ever gushed. She drank it all and rewarded me with a taste of her juice as she slipped a vibrator into me and turned it on.

I went insane with lust and was squirming all over the bed as the orgasms kept coming one after the other. I came multiple times, passing out from the exquisite pleasure she gave me. We lay in each other's arms for about an hour until I got up, telling her I had to study.

She said, "Yes, dear, you must study harder. I will give you a three-point grade, but you must show improvement on your next test."

I said, "Thank you," as I dressed and left myself out. Unknown to Miss Grover, I had Mickie bug her house with spy cameras that afternoon while she was instructing her class. Mickie was a true friend and asset to my continuing education, for sure.

I returned to my dorm to find Mickie editing the video. She looked up at me and said, "Wow, that was fucking hot."

"That lesbian loving actually made my penis hard, girl." "Fuck, you're hot for a girl," she said.

I laughed and said, "I guess your hormone treatments didn't kill that yet, huh."

Mickie then said, "I love you, girlfriend, but I love my men more."

I hugged Mickie and grabbed my shower caddy, then went to take a shower. When I returned, Mickie had finished editing the video. We watched the finished video and concluded that Miss Grover was the aggressor in the sexual scenario.

I high-fived her, and we lay in our beds and fell asleep. When I woke up, Mickie was gone, so I got dressed and went about my day. Returning to our room, I walked in on Mickie sucking the cock of a very well-hung guy I'd never seen before.

I excused my interruption and turned to leave when Mickie said, "It's okay, please don't leave."

I was speechless and uncomfortable but closed the door and lay down on my bed. Mickie introduced the guy as Ben. I said hello and he said, "Are you gay or straight?"

I replied, "I'm likely bi-sexual but prefer men.

"I'm also bisexual with no preference," said Ben.

Ben and Mickie whispered, then Ben turned to me and said, "Would you care to join us?

He caught me by surprise. I never considered a threesome with any combination of men or women before today. I thought, why not? I sat up and removed my sweatshirt and bra, then moved to Mickie's bed with him and Ben.

Ben leaned in, cupping a breast, and started sucking my nipple. I reached down and stroked his cock as Mickie sucked Ben's nuts. I then bent over and took Ben's large cock in my mouth. "Remember to share," Mickey said as he resumed sucking and licking Ben's scrotum.

I was on my hands and knees, sucking Ben's cock as he reached up and pulled my sweat pants down to my knees. I rolled to my side to help him remove my sweats and thong. Once my clothes were off, Ben leaned in and buried his face in my steamy snatch.

I rolled onto my back as Ben straddled me in a sixty-nine position. Mickey continued licking Ben's scrotum. I flipped Ben to his back, straddling him and pushing my hot twat into his sucking mouth. I could feel his cock start to jerk, so I backed off and told Mickey, "Share his cum with me."

A moment later, Mickey was sucking Ben's cum out of the head of his cock. Mickie grabbed my face and kissed me on the mouth, pushing his tongue and Ben's cum into my open mouth.

Ben pulled back, getting out from under me and positioning himself behind me. He shoved that hard, long cock into my wet twat. He set a rhythm and plunged in and out, bringing me to an explosive, loud orgasm.

Mickie covered my mouth with his and played with my tits as I moaned into his open mouth. Ben said, "Get ready, Mickie, I'm going to blow a nut."

Mickie scrambled into position. I felt his first blast of cum as he pulled out and fed his cock to Mickie's hungry mouth. We all collapsed onto the bed and drifted off to sleep, taking a nap. I woke up with Ben's hard cock buried in my cunt and filling me with his sperm.

Mickie grabbed Ben's cock as he pulled out of me. He licked and sucked Ben's cock clean. When Mickie was done, he said, "Wow, that was the first time I ever tasted a pussy."

"Well, there is a fresh load of jizz in my pussy you can suck out," I responded.

Mickey looked at me and said, "Are you good with this?"

"Sure, " I replied.

Mickey then went down on me and licked and sucked until I creamed her face, moaning loudly as I came.

Mickie was now starting to grow boobs, and his penis no longer got fully erect. She was now more like a woman than a man. She was looking forward to the day she could get her sex reassignment surgery.

That day came shortly after graduation for both of us. Mickie and I are thick as thieves. Besties. We took jobs in the same city and moved in together.

We often shared men, both in college and now. I have started my job, and I'm fucking my way to the top. Yes, I'll do whatever it takes. I want the corner office with a view, and men want me.

Call me a bitch, but I don't want to be the little woman with hungry babies nursing on my tits while the man stops at the pub to shoot pool, suck suds, and chase young tarts who bat their eyelashes at them.

I graduated at the top of my class by blackmailing my professors. None of them cared to have their reputations and jobs ruined. I'm now at a multi-level marketing firm that caters to many S&P 500 companies.

I have my first client dinner tonight with my supervisor. It is scheduled for six o'clock at a very exclusive country club. with a tee time of two o'clock. Yes, I took up golf to be competitive in this line of work. It seems men can't do business without holding something in their hands.

A golf club, pen, smoking pipe, a shotgun for trap shooting, a woman's firm tit or ass, or their cocks are typical items. They must have a grip on something. I arrived at one-thirty to practice on the putting green. I wore a very smart, sharp-looking business suit that accentuated my curves in a classy way.

Men tend to drool on their shoes when they see a woman who dresses sexily but conservatively. They love the allure of the hidden treasure. I was greeted and joined by my boss, Harold, and our client, Mr. Ginopolis.

I finished practicing my putting and left to fill my water cup. One of those new insulated types. I always have it filled with ice and water. The men love to sip their whiskey or hard liquor while playing their rounds. I sip from their flasks when offered but often discreetly spit the booze into my bottle.

I don't want the booze to impair my thoughts or actions. Mr. Ginopolis is very handsome. He is a very wealthy man who is used to getting what he wants, and I already sense that today he wants me.

e finished our round, had our meal, and he invited me back to his hotel for an evening nightcap. It was a nice way to say "a drink and a fuck." I accepted. Both he and my boss had consumed a fair amount of alcohol already. I actually had less than an ounce, since I spit most of it into my insulated cup.

No one in this circle of life wants a drunk floozy. They just want a mellow fucktoy. I've learned how to appear relaxed while maintaining a cool, calculated edge over the situation. We arrived at his hotel, and Mr. Ginopolis was all over me, pawing my tits and slobbering on my lips as we rode the elevator to his floor.

He had the Presidential Suite. This was very common for our clients. In fact, we always picked up the tab. I had to slow his roll without insulting or angering him. So I gently fended him off until we got inside the suite, where I kissed him like a lover, burying my tongue in his throat.

We broke it off, and I asked him for some wine and excused myself to use the restroom. When I came out, he was standing in the center of the room with my glass of wine. I took it, thanking him. I sipped the wine, sat the glass down, and leaned in to resume kissing and working him.

I gently steered him to the sofa and straddled him as I continued to kiss him. He became very touchy-feely, like a high school kid, on his first date. No matter how affluent and powerful men get, they are ruled by their cocks. A stiff cock will overrule all logic.

I took control of the situation by telling him to relax and that I would take care of him. I removed his tie, followed by his dress jacket and shirt. I had him in his mid-forties, muscular yet starting to get a bit flabby. After I had him naked from the waist up, I kissed him and played with his hairy chest as I removed my blazer, blouse, and bra.

His hand immediately went to my tits, twisting and squeezing them firmly but gently. He definitely knew his way around a pair of tits. I worked on unsnapping his trousers and opening his zipper. I reached in and gripped his hard, pulsing, hot cock. I stroked it as I slid down off of his lap to place his hot fucking meat in my mouth.

I had learned in college how to properly fellate a man. I engulfed his cock in my warm, wet mouth and proceeded to give him enough suction and tongue motion to have him moaning and babbling like a baby. He was putty in my hands.

I gripped his trousers and boxers and dragged them to his ankles, with him lifting his ass to assist me. I continued to give him a world-class blow job as I removed his shoes and socks along with his trousers and boxers.

I then switched to licking his wrinkled nut sack and sucking one nut at a time into my mouth as I reached under my lap and unfastened the snap of my skirt and pulled the zipper down. I let my skirt drop to the floor and continued to suck his nuts while stroking his cock with one hand while pushing my thong down with the other.

Once I had the thong past the flair of my thighs, I slipped it to my knees, free of any retaining friction. I got to my feet while sucking the head of his cock into my mouth and climbed back on the sofa, straddling him, as I centered his fuck meat in my wet, horny twat hole.

Once centered, I lowered myself an inch at a time onto his cock. I felt it entering me and filling my cunt as he exhaled blissfully. He took my waist in his hands in an attempt to set the pace, but I said, "You're a busy, hard-working man, let me do this."

He groaned and gently mauled my tits as I rose and fell, using my cunt to stroke the fire in his gut that would send his sperm racing up through his cock to fill my cunt with its liquid warmth. I continued bouncing up and down on his cock until he flipped me onto my back on the sofa and pile-driven his cock into me like a horny teenage boy.

"Fuck!" For a forty-some-year-old man, he could pound some pussy. He had me screaming and cumming. I gushed cunt creme all over the sofa and screamed out my climax. He grunted and filled me with his jizz.

Afterward, we had a drink and parted ways. I knew we had just acquired his business, and it was all due to my pussy. I went home to find Mickie had a guest, a very handsome black man in his mid-twenties. His name was Robert.

It was obvious that Mickie and Robert had just finished a sexual frolic as they were both a little sweaty. I said, "Don't stop on my account."

Mickey leaned in and kissed Robert again as she grabbed his junk through his sports trunks. Robert shoved his hand under her tube top and mauled her tits. Mickie got to her knees on the sofa, pulled his cock out of a leg opening, and then sucked it into her mouth.

Robert rested a hand on her head and looked at me, then said, "Do you want some of this?" I have never fucked or sucked a black cock before, but the sight of Mickie's white-faced mouth and his black-skinned cock joined was one of the most erotic things I have ever witnessed.

12