Blond Ambition Pt. 03

Story Info
Samantha and Mickie are blackmailed and become sex slaves.
4.1k words
4.32
12.8k
9
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blond Ambition, Part 3

This story is a work of fiction and may disclose various sexual and social subjects such as female/female sex, male/female sex, sexual reluctance, group sex, non-protected sex, degradation, drugs, alcohol, exhibition, nonconsent, pregnancy, and subrogation. The characters in this story are all of the age of consent, which means they are adults by law. The author neither condones nor condemns any or all acts portrayed herein.

Excerpt from the end of Part 2. "I reclined, my fingers in my swampy, wet snatch, basking in the sexual afterglow. Robert pushed Mickie to the floor and mounted her from behind, plowing into her pussy until he climaxed again. I love the stamina of guys under thirty."

They can typically go three to four rounds before they need rest. Older guys typically last longer but can only pop a nut once or twice. Anyhow, Robert was drained after four.

I tried to revive his manhood after his last joust with Mickie orally, but he was in dire need of rest.

I was also tired, so I went to my room, showered, then went to bed for the evening. The following morning I got up and went to work; Mickie and Robert were gone. Arriving at the office, I was greeted by my supervisor, who congratulated me for landing Mr. Ginopolis and his company's marketing contract.

They started giving me more assignments, which meant more evening dinners that led to more drinking and, as one might imagine, more fucking. I became an account manager in six months, securing twelve new accounts.

I recruited Mickie to help me seduce my more unique clients with a hunger for the unusual. I found a few clients that had a keen interest in TVs. Mickie was very reluctant at first, so I tried persuading her. When she persisted, I threatened to throw her out.

It was harsh but effective. We argued, and she called me a whore. She told me that fucking my way to the top would only turn me into a slutty whore. I slapped her mouth. She cried and apologized, begging me not to toss her ass out on the street. I made her promise to do my bidding, no matter what. She must submit to my demands.

Mickie agreed. So I ordered her to eat my snatch and not touch herself while doing so. She had always licked and sucked like a lesbian slut. When I was satisfied, I said, "You and I are very much the same." "We will both fuck or suck to get or keep what we have or want."

She hung her head and said, "Yes."

I held her head in both hands and kissed her deeply, thrusting my tongue into her mouth and asking her, "Are you my slut bitch?"

Mickie looked at me with glossy eyes and replied, "Yes, Samantha, I am your slut bitch."

I replied, "Don't you ever forget it."

Mickie and I fucked, sucked, seduced, and coerced dozens of men and women to bring their accounts to me and the company I worked for. This did not go unnoticed, and I was promoted to general manager, which pissed off more than a few aggressive up-and-coming account executives.

It also caught the attention of Darnel Brown, the owner of a very competitive marketing firm. Darnel was a very patient, savvy man who worked his way up through the trenches. He set a plan to get evidence against me so he could force me to work for him.

I never thought that anyone could turn the tables on me. I thought I was being smart and careful.

But Darnel was craftier. He sent in some ringers to get the goods on me. He had gained access to the suite we used to put up and entertain our clients. His tech squad found our spy cameras and left them in place. But knowing the transmitting frequencies, they were able to link into them and record us without our knowledge.

Mickie was smart, but they were smarter. They had watched us seduce and coerce dozens of clients. They had us fucking and sucking cocks and cunts on video. Darnel left us plenty of rope on which to hang ourselves. We unknowingly provided him with everything he needed.

He didn't blow the whistle on us. He set up a meeting with my boss, Mr. Sutton, and offered to buy the company. When Mr. Sutton politely told him no, he produced the videos, which gave him all the leverage.

He told Mr. Sutton to sell and leave quietly, or the tapes would go to the State's attorney. Mr. Sutton agreed to sell and left quietly through a back door. Over the next few weeks, things were changing. No one was confident of anything. People were being interviewed. Some were leaving the interview, never to return to their offices.

Others weren't talking. They were sworn to secrecy. Everyone was on edge. Accounts were being reviewed and reassigned to other offices. I was notified that Darnel would be interviewing me the next day.

I dressed very sharply for that meeting. I wanted to impress Darnel Brown. I waited in my office all day in anticipation of our meeting. At the end of the day, I went to his office, and his secretary told me he had urgent business and would reschedule with me.

The following day, I was beckoned to his office. I entered his office, and he said, "Sit down please, Miss Johnson, without lifting his head to greet me."

I sat down, feeling a little tingle run up my spine like electricity. The room had an electrifying atmosphere. For the first time in years, I was very uncomfortable, like a little girl who had done something wrong.

Mr. Brown cleared his voice and said, "Do you know why you are here?"

I replied, "No sir."

He said, "Well then, let me get to the point of this meeting."

I shifted my weight nervously from one ass cheek to the other.

"You have quite an impressive portfolio, Miss Johnson," said Darnel.

"Thank you, sir," I replied.

"It must have been hard work to land such very large accounts."

Again, I replied, "Yes sir."

He grinned and said, "Indeed, at times you even broke a sweat."

I looked at him dumbfounded and said, "Excuse me, sir?"

He grinned, then his expression changed to one of contempt as he said, "I wasn't complimenting you, you fucking slut."

I was shocked by his tone and surprised by his candor.

He saw my confused look and said, "Oh yes, Miss Johnson, I have hours of you fucking and sucking the cocks and cunts of some of the most influential people in business."

I just sat there staring in disbelief.

"What have you got to say in your defense, young lady?" He asked.

All I could do was think about getting out of there as soon as possible. I said, "I'll clear my desk and be gone by the end of the day, sir."

Darnel replied, "No, you won't, at least not today."

I felt vulnerable, like a little girl being scolded.

He said, "Stand up."

I nearly jumped to my feet.

Then he said, "Remove your clothes."

I replied "What?" as I wasn't sure I heard him correctly.

He replied, "I said, remove your clothes."

I replied, "My clothes, sir?"

"Yes, your clothes, all of them. "I've seen you naked for hours getting fucked and cocking cocks and cunts; surely being naked in front of me isn't so difficult."

I reached up and started removing my clothes. He had me. I didn't know what else to do.

He cleared his throat and said, "Call your little TV slut and tell her to come here."

I called Mickie and told her to meet me at the office.

Darnel went to the door and told his secretary to let Mickie in when she got here and then leave for the day after locking up.

She nodded and replied, "Yes sir, have a good night."

Darnell said, "You too, Rose."

He closed the door and said, "Continue."

I removed the rest of my clothes and was standing in front of my new boss, naked. He reached down and unbuckled his belt and pulled down his zipper. He pushed his pants and underwear to the floor and sat in his office chair.

He then said, "I'm sure you know how to handle a cock."

I stood there like a dumb bitch and said, "Yes sir."

"Well, come on over here and start slobbering on my cock, you stupid fucking bitch," he yelled.

I felt weak in the knees. This was the first time anyone had the upper hand with me, and I was being told what to do.

He said, "Over here and suck my cock."

I winced at his harsh words and started moving in his direction. When I got close enough, he grabbed my arm, jerked it down, and said, "On your fucking knees, bitch, suck it like you did Roberts."

He saw the look of surprise on my face and said, "Oh, you didn't know?"

"Know what, sir?" I replied.

"Robert is my son and vice president of my firm," he said as he waited for my look of confusion.

"Yes, it seems you like cock--black, white, Asian, Mexican--but apparently it doesn't matter as long as you can suck it or get stuffed by it," he said.

I bent over his lap and engulfed his fat cock in my mouth, working it to hardness as I stroked it as I withdrew, then sucking it in again.

The intercom buzzed, and Rose's voice said, "Miss Mickie is here, sir."

He pushed a button and said, "Send her in and have a good night, Rose."

Mickie opened the door and stood there, shocked, at the sight of me on my knees sucking the big, fat cock of my new boss. "What the fuck?" she blurted out.

Darnel bellowed, "Take off your clothes, bitch, and join the party."

Mickey said, "Fuck you."

Darnel said in a very composed voice, "Miss Johnson is sucking my cock because I have videos of both of you seducing and coercing men and women, including outright blackmail."

He then continued, "You will do as you are told or I will call a friend in the DA's office who will have you locked up for prostitution." "I will then see to it that the pair of you service the cunts of street whores while you are incarcerated."

Knowing he had us scared, he finished his threat by telling us that if we get locked up, we will be bailed out by a pimp named "Ice" who will ship our asses out of town to make a living on our knees sucking off junkies.

Mickie took off her clothes and went to him, kneeling down and licking his nut sack as I bobbed up and down on his stiff cock shaft.

Darnel grunted then said, "I'm going to nut your mouth, bitch. Share it with the TV." He grunted, then filled my mouth with his salty jizz. I grabbed Mickie and mashed my lips to hers, pushing his sperm into her mouth.

Darnel grabbed my face firmly, but not firm enough to leave marks. He looked down at me and said, "I hope you like the taste of my cum, bitch, because I'm going to give you a regular diet of Jizz."

"That goes for both of you." "You two are now my cum sluts." He then said, "I've never fucked a TV's cunt; let's see if it is as nice as Robert said it was."

Mickie and I looked at each other, and Darnel said, "Get up here and slide that TV pussy down my cock shaft."

Mickey climbed up on his lap, centered his cock on her entrance, and started pushing down on his cock. Mickie grunted as he filled her and was thankful for the lubrication from the traces of sperm I left on his cock.

Darnel grunted and exclaimed, "Damn you're a tight bitch," as Mickey bounced up and down, working up a sheen of sweat.

Darnel looked at me and said, "Well you fucking dumb slut cunt, suck her titties for her."

I leaned in and sucked her tits. Darnel jammed his finger in my ass hole. I shuddered and climaxed at the debasing act. Darnel said, "Damn, you're one nasty hot bitch."

Darnel busted his nut in Mickie's pussy and demanded that I suck his cum out of her fucked twat.

I did as I was told, thinking I would turn the tables the first chance I got. Little did I know.

He sent us home after getting our phone numbers and giving us instructions. I was to report to work in skirts but no underwear. A bra was fine; after all, this is a business office, not a nightclub. Mickie was to work in the IT department at our company and was also required to wear skirts with no underwear.

We arrived home and Mickie said, "I told you this wasn't good."

I looked at her and said, "I'm sorry."

The next day, we both reported to our assigned offices with neither of us wearing underwear. That afternoon, Darnel called me into a meeting with three clients. He looked up when I came in and said, "Good afternoon, gentlemen, this is Samatha Johnson."

"Samantha is a holdover from the Sutton firm; she has fucked and sucked her way to general manager, and she will gladly show you guys a good time."

I stood there in shock. He expected me to fuck and blow these men all at once. Darnel then said, "Well, Samantha, don't keep our clients waiting," as he gave me that cold look he showed me the day before.

I walked over to the tall guy and cupped his groin, feeling a nice package, and gave it a rub. He hissed, and Darnel said, "Give him a blow job, Samantha."

He looked at the others and said, "Yes, gentlemen, she had no qualms fucking and sucking her way to the top in the employ of her old employer." "She's a talented whore with ambition. Have fun."

For the first time in my life, I felt total shame and humiliation. I felt angry and hurt. I suddenly did not want to continue this life, but Darnel held all the cards and keys to my freedom from prosecution.

I unzipped the tall one's fly and fished out his hardening cock and took it in my mouth as one of the others pulled my skirt up over my naked ass and pushed his cock into my wet cunt. I sucked the cock in my mouth as the guy in my cunt hammered me like a jackhammer.

He grunted and filled my cunt with his cum. The third guy stepped behind me as the other pulled his dripping cock from my scum-filled cunt. That guy pushed into me for a few strokes, then plunged his wet cock balls deep into my asshole.

It didn't hurt. I've been assfucked by bigger men, but it surprised me; I wasn't prepared. The nastiness and shame of being used as a whore made me shudder as I came, squirting my juices all over the floor.

The guy I was sucking delivered a large wad of cum, which I swallowed, and the guy in my ass filled me with his warm seed.

When they were done, I headed to Darnel's private restroom, and he said, "Where the fuck are you going, whore?"

"I was going to get cleaned up," I mumbled.

"Not in my private restroom, slut," he retorted.

I turned toward the conference room entrance and left. I felt the cum of both men mixed with my discharge as it made my nether regions and thighs wet. I had to make my way to the ladies' room to clean up before they stained my skirt.

I ducked into the first restroom I saw and pulled my skirt up to rinse and wipe my cum dripping twat and asshole. A woman from the office pool came in, saw me cleaning up, smirked, and said, "Slut." then walked out.

I started crying. My reputation in the office would be ruined within the hour. This type of news travels fast. As I returned to my desk, now in the office pool, I couldn't help but feel the stares of disgust and contempt from the women in the cubicles I passed.

One said, excuse me, "Is that mayonnaise on your leg?"

I picked up my pace and sat quickly on the chair at my desk. I felt like crawling under my desk and dying.

Every time a female co-worker passed my cubicle, I felt shame from their snares or smirks. I had to go retrieve copies from the copier and printer room. I walked in, relieved that there was no one in there.

As I was gathering my report, a male coworker, Bill, came in, cleared his throat, and said "Good afternoon."

I responded in kind and smiled.

He looked around nervously and said, "Is it true; are you in here without underwear?"

I gave him my best look of shock and said, "Which one of these vicious jealous bitches started this ugly rumor?"

Bill cast his eyes down and said, "I heard it from some of the guys. I'm sorry."

I put my papers in a folder and walked out. I'll get even with that bitch.

About a half hour, before the day was done, I spotted Mickie quickly walking down the far side of the office pool towards the IT office. She appeared disheveled and upset. I caught up with her after work, and we walked to our apartment in silence. She had been crying. Her eyes were red and puffy.

We went in and closed the door, and she blurted out, "I fucking hate you." "Because of you, I'm being forced to be a fucking whore," she cried.

"Darnel's forcing me to do it also," I retorted.

"But you're the one who started this by fucking and sucking clients for their contracts," said Mickie.

I know I replied, "But I never thought anyone would find out, let alone use it against us to coerce us into being their personal fuck toys."

"Oh for fuck sake, Samantha, really?" Then Mickie continued. "Men love to brag about their conquests, always have." Unless, of course, it's a tranny, then it's a secret." "They don't want other men knowing they fucked a tranny, they think we're freaks, sub-human misfits." "But they love to dump their cum into our mouths or holes," cried Mickie.

I tried comforting her. I told her they were assholes and she was a beautiful woman. She mumbled about them using her as a cum bucket, and I convinced her that we would have our revenge.

The next few days were hell in the office. Mickie and I were both subjected to sexual abuse by Darnel and his son. My mouth was sore from sucking cocks. My cunt and assholes had a constant stream of cum leaking out of them. The women in the office looked at us with disgust as we walked by.

Darnel was destroying us, one day at a time, but he had us trapped with all the evidence of our illegal activities. It was Friday, and Darnel had just gotten done letting five men from account management fuck us until they were satisfied.

I went into the restroom to clean the river of sperm leaking out of my sore cunt and fix my makeup when a group of three women from the office pool stepped in just as I was whipping the cum off of my cunt.

Tammy, the boldest bitch in the office, smiled and said, "Still fucking your way to the top, I see." The other girls laughed. Then she said, "Here, let us help you," as they stepped forward. The other two each grabbed an arm as she unzipped and pushed my skirt to the floor.

Tammy exclaimed, "The fucking whore doesn't even wear underwear," and laughed as she unbuttoned my blouse and pushed it down off my shoulders. The other two removed my blouse then gripped my arms again as Tammy pulled out scissors and cut the straps of my bra, causing it to fall to the floor as my tits were exposed.

Tammy said, "Get the bitch to her knees."

The other two forced me to my knees as Tammy reached under her skirt and removed her French-cut Victoria's Secret underwear. She then shoved the crotch panel into my face, covering my nose, and said, "Take a deep breath of a proper woman's clean cunt."

The other two laughed, and Tammy stepped forward, raising her skirt and pulling my face into her crotch. She looked down and snarled, "Lick it, bitch. I know you know your way around a pussy."

I resisted, then she took both hands and grabbed my head, forcing my face into her mound. Again, she said, "Lick my pussy, cunt, or I'll have them twist your fucking nipples off."

As I licked her cunt slit, I raised my hands to cup her ass cheeks. She said, "Wait, over here," as she went over to the sofa and sat with her ass near the edge of the cushion.

I attempted to get up when one of the other two said, "No, whore, crawl."

I crawled over to the sofa and busied myself with eating Tammy's cunt. I felt something hard and cold against the entrance of my cunt. I tried to move away. Tammy held my head tight. One of the others shoved the object up into my cunt. I was glad I still had some cum inside of me to ease the insertion of the object.

A moment later, I felt something vibrating and realized they had shoved a fucking vibrating dildo into my snatch. I dreaded this moment because I knew it would cause me to cum. One of them was working it in and out of my cunt while the other was recording the action with her cell phone. Tammy was chanting, "Yes whore, suck it, suck my twat you fucking whore cunt."

12