Blonde MILF Forced by Bully

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the while I was moaning loudly, the alcohol and weed stripping away my inhibitions. Eventually he flipped me off of him, but placed his hand on my head and pushed me downward. I wasn't stupid, I knew what he wanted. But after being difficult for a bit he grabbed by the hair and led me off the bed. I stumbled and fell to my knees, both of his hands on my head. Another slap across the face made me open my mouth in shock, and he took advantage of it cramming his slick penis into my mouth. "No teeth" he warned and pushed his cock further.

"Look up at me" he said, and I obeyed shooting him a death stare. I was still being difficult, so he pulled my head sharply and his throbbing head hit the back of my throat and caused me to cough and gag. The taste of my juices and his sour cum made me gag more, but he took my hair in his hand and with his other lifted my chin and rubbed his cock against my lips. "Come on baby be good" he said. He smoothed my hair back and reached for something on the bed.

I don't know why I did it, but I took him in my mouth. He pulled back his skin and my tongue began exploring his cock. The way I see it, he had already won. He literally blew his load inside me, what could possibly be worse than that? The thought of him possibly knocking me up with his dark, ugly baby literally broke my spirit.

I was getting into this blow job, but when I looked back up at him I was face to face with an iPhone. He's recording this! I freaked but his strong hand on my head kept control. He tilted my face up, his member still in my mouth.

I spit his cock out but he overpowered me, pulling me to my feet, spinning me, bending me and then pushing me back on the bed. He practically threw me, but got me on all fours. I felt him mount me again, rubbing his head up and down my pussy lips before entering me again. He had pulled my hair out of the bun and gripped it tightly.

I thought this would never end, but the end came sooner than I expected. I was moaning and panting when I felt him start to throb again and he went deep. He snatched my arms and pulled really hard. His thick cock spurted more of his disgusting seed inside me, and I fought the urge to cum with each pulse and I almost managed to resist it, but he pushed his thumb into my asshole by surprise. Well, that's all it took to push me over the edge. My pussy clamped down and milked every last drop out of him.

Panting and panting, my head on another planet as he pulled out. I felt another squeeze and gush of juices fall out of me as I collapsed on the bed. I heard a click and looked back at him. He had snapped a selfie with a thumbs up with my bare ass in the background of the photo. I couldn't believe this.

"God damn I didn't know Miss Piggy could fuck!" He fell back on the bed, taking more pictures of my naked body. "You know if you say anything about this I'll post these on the internet and you'll lose your job."

A shiver went down my spine. He was right. And not only that, but this was a bad time of the month for me to have unprotected sex... What would happen if he got me pregnant?

"This pussy's mine now, not to mention I think she likes me" he said as he rubbed his hand up my thigh and over my backside, fingers finding my vulva and giving my clit a rub. "Well I gotta go, thanks for the fuck babe." I didn't notice him dress and leave because I was in such a daze, but I knew I hadn't had orgasms like that in years. I was repulsed and disgusted but I couldn't help but feel a surge of emotions toward him, like I had a crush on him or something. I was at a loss, but figured this wouldn't be the last time he came over.

12