Blonde Nurse cures BBC Dysfunction

Story Info
Hot Blonde Nurse creates an erotic video vignette with BBC’s.
3.2k words
2.98
13.3k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To the readers, this is fiction and erotic fantasy from some of the women I have dated, had sex with and wished to date and have sex. Take it for what it is, i use it and the stories in Literotica to increase my pleasure.

It was early morning, and I was up and finishing my workout. I headed for the shower and noticed Jan was gone; she must have woke earlier than usual. I could hear her in the room down the hall, which is the dormer above the garage, where she has her treadmill.

Rather than bother her, I decided to head to the shower, to shave and get ready for the work day. I assumed I would save the sexual activities for later that evening. While in the bathroom, I trimmed my stubble beard, lathered up my balls and scrotum area, and whisked away some of the hair. I have learned to like the feel of having a smooth hairless scrotum area and balls. It makes me feel more sexual and Jan, my wife, likes the feel of the area as well. Plus, it increases my sensitivity. After shaving, I showered and dressed for the day. I was not sure if I would be having a customer lunch, so I decided to go without underwear until I knew for sure I would be leaving for lunch. I put on flat front trousers over my naked bottom area and a button down dress shirt without socks.

Heading down the hallway to the home office, I ran into my my wife as she was exiting the dormer in her sports bra, shorts exposing her cheeks and clinging to her beautiful ass. She gave me a peck on the lips, and I could feel myself start to stir under my pants. She must have noticed as she looked lower than eye level then back up while smiling. I proceeded to the office and heard the shower running, I wanted to head back and join her, however I had a conference call starting in thirty minutes and needed to prepare for the meeting.

While getting lost in the start of the day, I did not think again about Jan. It was near the start time for the conference/meeting and I rose from my chair to shut the desk room door. I shut the door, sat down and dialed the number for the conference call. The callers were on and we started the meeting, we were ten minutes into the meeting when I heard the door open.

I put the phone on mute, as my wife entered the room. She was a vision of beauty this particular morning and I could tell there were thoughts of sex on her mind. She was wearing her see through white nurse mini skirt uniform, white thigh high nylons, white spiked heels, a garter belt, showing off her blonde landing strip, and pink gloss lip stick.

Her breasts are highlighted by her large areola, which are darker in color and her large nipples. They were very visible through the translucent uniform. Her muscular legs and tight ass were causing a rise in my cock.

Entering our office, she said good morning, dear. While you were out of town last week, Chase and I used our home to film a scene with Marcus, the black entrepreneur and patient, with a case of erectile dysfunction. We set it up as a home visit by the blonde nurse, the title is "Blonde Nurse cures Black Cock Dysfunction." It is being released today and I thought you should see the initial showing.

Jan said, scene one begins with her, the nurse, giving Marcus, the entrepreneur and patient, oral therapy after his jacuzzi, using her physical tools on his black 9 and 1/4 inch cock, and massive balls.

Our home office is equipped with a large 52 inch screen to allow for viewing multiple applications, while I am working from my home. Jan said, we could use the large screen to view the video, while you listen to your weekly conference call.

She turned me around in the chair so I was facing away from her and told me to relax and continue to focus on my business call. She kissed my neck and ears, which she knows drives me crazy. As she was doing this I could feel my cock rising down the leg of my pants. I tried to think of something else that would get me to a place which might cause me to think of something other than sex and what my beautiful wife was doing to my body and mind, and another man.

She continued to kiss the back of my neck, ears, while running her hands up and down my arms, and chest. She had a pair of soft handcuffs and while smiling she took the phone from my hand and engaged my speaker. Smiling again, she took my hands and handcuffed them behind the back of the chair. She said she would take the phone off mute so I could talk at the appropriate time during the call.

It was my turn to respond to an action item on the project update call. As I was beginning my update, she ran her lips up the inside of my arms and nibbled my ears, whispering softly, she said to get ready for some uneasiness as well as some fun. She unbuttoned my shirt, running her hands down my chest towards my hardened cock never actually touching it through my shorts. She reversed course kissing my nipples while running her french cut nails along the outside of my rib cage and pushed the shirt down my arms as far as it would go before running into my cuffed hands.

She moved away from me, grabbed the remote and turned on the monitor. Within seconds, the jacuzzi in our bathroom appeared on screen, as the camera panned back, an extremely well muscled light skinned black man was in view from the waist up. There was a fade to another camera, his point of view, as Jan approached him dressed in an open cup white lace bra, white thigh highs, white garter belt, and white four inch pumps. Her nipples were erect and the dark areola and blonde landing strip were in total view. Her lips were coated in pink gloss lip stick, her hair in a bun, with small strands cascading over dangling ear rings. The view ended with Jan saying hello Marcus how was your jacuzzi, as her hand touched the center of his chest.

The camera faded to Jan's point of view, Marcus's shaved head and handsome stubble bearded face were on screen, slowly the camera pulled back as into view came his cut pecs, biceps and triceps. Moving lower his six pack abs, and then as a tease, while turning to grab a towel his feet, calves, thighs and glutes. Turning back with the towel in hand, Jan grabbed it giving the viewers an initial view of his cock. It was flaccid appearing to be eight inches with a larger head and corona, while continuing to expand and grow.

The camera faded again to a view of the patient and nurse, as Jan said I have to help you with the second phase of therapy. Jan led Marcus into our master bedroom, and moved him to the recliner in the corner of the room. She eased him on to the recliner using the remote to lower him. She spread his legs and put his arms to the side. As she did this, she dragged her nails up the inside of his legs and arms. His cock twitched, as she ran her french cut nails over his pecs and abs. She licked his nipples, running her tongue across his abs. His cock shuddered and expanded.

She moved her mouth to his ear as the camera caught a view of her blonde landing strip, and a hint of moisture. The sound system picks up Jan's voice as she says Marcus your cock does not appear to be dysfunctional, as from her point of view it appears to continue to expand. She turns to face him and removes her bra, freeing her breasts, as she runs her hands over the turgid nipples. Marcus's cock appears to extend and swell. She moves towards him and states the Jacuzzi therapy is designed to relax, and the oral therapy is designed for further relaxation.

The camera is now at Marcus's point of view looking down his body his expanding cock. Jan's fingers and white tipped nails move up his legs past his cock, over his abs. Her fingers with the white tipped nails back glide over his cock and balls, using a finger to run it over the slit of his cock smearing the pre orgasmic liquid over the wet head. It is glistening and the shaft is growing, as Jan tells him the therapy appears to be working, and says now for the most important phase of this session, the oral massage. She straddles the recliner, bends forward and snakes her tongue along the head and shaft. Her sweet ass is in the air as the camera pans to a rear view of her lips and blooming flower.

Gently she grabs the shaft of the now fully erect 9 and 1/4 inch cock, sinking her pink lips and mouth down the veiny shaft, concentrating on stroking the glans, vivid with the contrast of white and brown skin. She has begun a rhythmic motion and it appears Marcus's balls are contracting from the stimulation being provided by the blonde nurse. She moves her hands to the large cock head, unscrews a jar of coconut butter on the night stand, grabs a glob and rubs it over the large c head. She works the head with her hands applying maximum stimulation, continuing her focus on the large black mushroom shaped corona, alternating between using her mouth and hands. Marcus's breathing is becoming shorter, as he tilts his head back to enjoy the sensations the blonde nurse is providing to his cock.

There is a knock on the door, and a male voice says nurse, how is the session proceeding? Jan says fine and I will update you after doctor. Into the scene walks Chase wearing a white lab coat, with his point of view Jan's tight ass, muscular legs and her moist cunt lips. Chase, the doctor, says nurse I believe I can help Marcus feel more stimulation from your mouth and lips, by applying pressure to your moist opening. As Jan tries to disagree, Chase kneels behind her and swipes his tongue down her opening focusing on her blooming petals. Jan moans lifting her mouth off Marcus's big black cock, as the doctor, Chase, tells her nurse do not neglect the patient.

Jan says yes, Doctor, plunging her mouth down the shaft of Marcus's cock, she is moaning as Chase continues to lap, suck and finger her cunt. It is causing new sensations for Marcus. Chase stands, and asks Jan to face him. His only piece of clothing is the lab coat and from Jan's point of view she sees his mostly naked body and the nine and three quarter inch cock which has probed her opening in the past, protruding from the opening of the coat. Rising up she kisses him and slides the coat off his shoulders and down his body, showcasing his taut stomach, chest and forearms. She bends at the waist, opens her mouth and tongues his slit and the large glans. Chase moves the blonde hair away from her face to allow the camera a full view of her luscious pink lips sliding over and down his brown shaft. Marcus rises from the chair, grabs the coconut butter and strokes his shaft coating it with the butter. He pulls Jan's ass upward, spreads her legs with his feet, as the camera zooms in on her drenched opening.

Chase says, nurse, it is time to see if your therapy session for Marcus has been successful. The last therapy is cock envelopment, designed to create friction in a tight space, like a canal, and repetitive motion to add to the friction to create sensitivity. With the doctor, played by Chase, holding his large cock in front of the nurse, played by Jan, and the patient, played by Marcus, waving his large cock at her rear, the climax of the vignette is near.

As my chest and upper body are exposed, she licked and teased my nipples with her mouth, and nails, while kissing my chest and ears. I was having a tough time concentrating on the task at hand, my project report. My report was finished for the time being sensing this she put the phone back on mute, and gave a long kiss with our tongues tied together, I had no idea what was going on with the call. Suddenly, I heard someone say Matt, and I tried to pull my mouth from hers, reluctantly she took the phone off mute. I responded as she kneeled running her hands closer and closer to the tented area of my pants. All the while looking up at me smiling and not saying a word. As she neared the tented area, she rubbed along the length of my penis through my shorts, I was having a very hard time now. The meeting was at the point where mute would be hard, as it was going back and forth with everyone involved in conversation.

I am used to multitasking, this was going to be a challenge, as on the screen, the camera showed a split screen of the black studs sliding their organs into the ass and mouth of the my hot wife, the hot blonde nurse. The sounds were of moans, with the patient leaning forward to gain deeper penetration and whispering into her ear, I am going to expand your tight canal, while tweaking her nipples.

At her front, her left hand, with her gleaming diamond wedding ring, was on the doctor's hard thigh, her right hand was stroking the shaft, while her pink lips and tongue were working over the doctor's large glans and corona. He was moaning and his balls were shrinking in size.

While watching the hot wife hot nurse, my wife, the live version, said I never tire of taking black cocks, and I have you to Thank. By the way, I have another video in planning, which features a black pool cleaning crew.

She continued to tease me through my pants, unbuckling my belt, she let her hands, fingers and those nails drift lower. She slowly unzipped my pants, and whispered for me to rise up on the chair. As I rose up she lowered the pants past my ass, down my legs, over my ankles and walked them to the corner of the room, folding them neatly. She walked to me with her breasts swaying under her uniform, gave me a long lingering kiss, while tickling my scrotum and balls with her left hand. She left my mouth and kissed along my chest past my navel, while running her hands all the around the area I wanted her to touch the most. She kissed past that area, spread my legs, using a feathery touch moved her hands up and down the insides of my legs. I felt like I was harder than I had ever been in my life, and was leaking fluid from the head and slit. She took her right hand, smearing the fluid over the head while concentrating on running up and down my slit. I had no idea, what was going on with the meeting,

On screen, the hot blonde nurse had taken control and her black suitors were approaching the release of their warm juice on to her body. All three were moaning, Marcus was pounding away at her cunt from the rear, his shaft coated with her juices. The veins on Chase's shaft appeared to be ready to burst, as Jan worked him over.

She lowered her head to gently suck the top of my glans and slit, stroking me slowly with her right hand, all the while looking at me, while I watched her in front of me and on screen. I thought I was going to blast off at any time, sensing this, she stood up and dropped her uniform to the ground revealing her beauty. She was very aroused as her nipples were dark and rock hard, I could see glistening near her vaginal area. Stold me she needed me to taste her, at the same time I heard the call end and said good bye.

On screen, Marcus pulled out and released several long white streams of cum onto Jan's ass and back. Chase pulled her mouth from his cock and he erupted on to her face and back. The men were enjoying the sensations when Jan knelt in front of them, wiped Chase juices from her face, rubbing the cum on to both cocks, using her pink lips and tongue to lick the juices from their cocks. While doing this she was moaning and rubbing her open cunt lips. The men pulled away, and lifted her on to the master bed. Marcus moved between her legs, the camera was of his point of view looking at her blonde strip, he spread her petals with his tongue and went to work, while Chase sucked and pulled on her nipples. After several minutes, she had a massive orgasm.

Jan untied my hands, I laid her across the desk and inserted my tongue to spread her vaginal lips, concentrating on her clit and the nub. She came quickly and not giving her time to recover, I buried my cock in her and with a few short, quick strokes I came depositing my liquid into her body and she came, my guess from remembering what the black studs did to her the week before and maybe earlier in the week...

While we lay next to each other recovering from our mutual orgasms. Jan said Chase and Marcus had not seen the final version and would be over after lunch to view it with her. They requested she spend the afternoon with them dressed only in white thigh high nylons, garter belt, white spiked heels, and for their arrival have her cuffed spread eagle to the massage table.

I completed securing her to the table dropping part of the table where her ass was positioned to allow free access. I ran my tongue over her slit, she moaned, please Matt don't leave me in this position. Laughing I said, I only do what you ask.

I heard Chase and Marcus coming down the hallway. Smiling at my hot wife, l laid the black dildo vibrators on her stomach. They had Chase and Marcus written in hot pink on the respective model. I whispered to my wife, I found these in your "toy" closet. So, I assume you had these made for a purpose. The men appeared shook my hand, smiled, and each lifted their model off Jan's body. The men swiped their tongues over her open slit, and said the models will slide in without need for further lubrication.

I took a seat in front of the viewing monitor. I heard Jan plead for her release and the hum of the black cock toys.

That is another story for the Blonde Nurse series.