Blonde

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nudie ones?"

"Keep going."

I looked at the next photo: Michelle, her pout gone, pulling up her teeshirt and exposing her breasts. Her skin was remarkably pale, but even more remarkable was the dark pink color of her nipples.

"Wow," I said without thinking.

"That's what Diane said," Michelle told me. "Keep going, keep going, it gets better."

I glanced at her, surprised to see that she was actually enjoying showing me these pictures. I considered asking her if she was sure but decided not to; she might change her mind. I went to the next photo, then the next, then the last one. In each one she was more progressively undressed, until finally she was nude, still standing in front of the window, still unsmiling, her thin, almost gawky body completely exposed.

"See that?" Michelle said, touching the picture with a finger. "I dyed that, too."

She was talking about her pubic hair, which, I could see, was just as blonde as her head. And trimmed as well, in a thin line directly over her cunt.

I felt I should say something, but I had no idea what to say. What, exactly, did one say to his adopted daughter when she proudly showed off nude pictures of herself? And what, I was asking myself now, was her motivation for this? Was she really so naive and innocent minded that she didn't see anything wrong with her behavior? I doubted it; in some ways Michelle was damaged because of her mental illness, but she wasn't naive and she wasn't stupid. She knew what she was doing. So, why? And why me? Unfortunately, I didn't have the time to answer any of these questions.

"What do you think?" Michelle asked, seeming sincerely interested in my opinion. "Am I hot or what?"

"You're sizzling," I said, which made her giggle. "But Michelle-"

"But wait, there's more." Michelle went back to the center drawer of the desk and took out yet another manila envelope. "If you liked those, New Dad, you're gonna love these. These are way better." She handed me another small stack of photos.

I hesitated before I took them. But I did take them And I looked. Michelle again, in black and white, only earlier, before the blonde, when her hair was still dark. But in these she wasn't alone. Diane was with her. They were posing together on her bed, both of them with their knees together and their feet drawn up under them, Diane's arm around Michelle's thin shoulders. Each of them was looking directly at the camera with serious expressions on their faces. And they were both nude. I blinked, once again wordless.

"She's awesome, isn't she?" Michelle asked, her voice deeply reverential.

"You both are," I replied.

It was true; both girls, in their own ways, drew the attention of the viewer with every aspect of themselves. Michelle with her dark stringy hair, her deep set eyes and full lips (and that sweet girlish overbite), her remarkably thin body and small breasts, placidly warred with Diane's fine blonde hair, her large blue eyes and classic cheekbones, the more elaborate contours of her centerfold's body, and her large full breasts. I couldn't be sure, because the photo was in black and white, but it seemed to me that her nipples were pink. She had her free hand in her lap, covering up her pubic area, so I couldn't tell if the hair she had there was blonde or not.

Look at you, I thought. Standing here considering your own daughter's nipples, and the color of her cunt hair. Michelle wasn't the only one trampling boundaries.

"I shouldn't be looking at these," I said. I tried to hand the photos back to Michelle but she wouldn't take them.

"No, go ahead and look," she said. "It's okay, I don't mind."

"But she's my daughter."

"Yeah, I know. You must be very proud. Go ahead."

Michelle took the top photo and the next one was revealed. The girls were laying on the bed now, on their sides facing each other, and kissing. Michelle's face was tilted up toward Diane's, and Diane was touching her under the chin with one hand. Their bodies were close together and Michelle's tiny breasts were nearly lost as they pressed against Diane's fuller ones. It was a remarkably romantic and erotic photo, and I felt myself growing an erection. I cleared my throat involuntarily.

The next photo was taken from a different angle. A side view of them, Michelle on her back and Diane leaning halfway over her body, kissing her neck as she cupped one of Michelle's breasts in her hand. This was followed by a similar photo, except in this one Diane had moved further down Michelle's body, now kissing her smooth flat belly. Her hand had moved too, resting now between Michelle's legs. The final photo showed Diane with her head down between Michelle's widespread legs, her mouth pressed firmly against Michelle's cunt. Michelle had her back arched, her hands over her breasts, and her mouth was open in a sensuous O. Seeing this picture reminded me of the scene I'd walked in on, very much like this one, except in that instance I'd only seen them from behind. I hadn't actually seen Diane's mouth on Michelle's cunt, or any part of her body other then her rear end. Here, everything was revealed, and I felt myself getting even harder. A question suddenly popped into my mind.

"Who took these pictures?" I asked.

"A friend," Michelle replied, her gaze focused on the photo in my hands. "A guy friend. His name was Mike. Still is. He was nice. He had a big huge crush on me."

"Were these pictures his idea?"

"No, they were Diane's. She asked him to take them. He agreed really fast. Can't blame him, either. I mean, just look at us. We're totally hot." Michelle looked up at me. "Don't you think?"

"Absolutely," I said. I went back to the first photo, of Michelle and Diane sitting together on the bed. I tried to study Michelle's lanky body, but my eyes kept getting drawn to Diane's large full perfectly round breasts. God, my daughter was beautiful.

"He didn't do it for free, by the way," Michelle said.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, we made a deal. He took the pictures for us, and we let him have copies of them. Plus, he wanted to do me."

"He wanted to have sex with you?"

"Yep. I let him, too." Michelle looked up at me again. "It was fun."

"You liked having sex with him?" I asked. Michelle nodded and gave me a small smile that I couldn't figure out. "Diane didn't have a problem with that?"

Michelle's smile faded and she looked away, said, "Yeah, well. I try to see through the veil." She took the photos from me and set them on the desk. "Come on, New Dad. I have some things to explain."

"What things?"

"Come on." She took my hand, led me out of the studio and across the hall to her own room. She sat on the end of her bed, made me sit down next to her. "Okay," she said, "there are certain rules involved. You have to know and understand them and not laugh at me. Agreed?"

"Agreed," I said.

"Okay." She pointed to the computer sitting on top of her desk. "See that computer screen?"

I looked, and saw that the screen had a picture of Diane on it. Fully clothed and smiling, wearing a yellow top and white pants.

"Yes, I see it, Michelle."

"Well, that's rule number one: I love Diane with all my heart and would never ever do anything to hurt her. I'd sooner die."

"Alright, I understand that. I feel the same way."

"Well, you should, you're her dad. Anyway, rule number two is, I'm not a lesbian."

I brought my gaze back to Michelle, the surprise undoubtedly showing on my face.

"You're not a lesbian? But you just said you loved her."

"Yes, I did, and I'm not lying. I do love Diane, and I'm also not a lesbian. Both rules are true."

"Well, I understand both rules, but I don't understand how they can go together. Michelle, you live here with her, you're her lover and her partner."

"I know all that, New Dad. You don't have to remind me. But I suppose I should explain. See, when Diane and I first met, I was going through some really tough problems with my mental illness. I was acting all weird and getting into trouble and totally pissing off everybody around me. My parents wanted to get rid of me, my teachers kept kicking me out of school, and all my friends dumped me. I was alone in the world, New Dad. But then Diane came along and she just, like, started being my friend. She accepted me for who I was, and she understood all the trouble I was having, and yeah, sometimes she got mad at me and stuff, but she never dumped me, and she never gave up trying to help me. I couldn't help falling in love with her, even though I'm straight as a board. Can you understand how I could feel that way?"

"Of course I can," I said softly. I put my hand on top of hers, a fatherly gesture, to show her that what she'd said had moved me.

"Well, that's what happened. I fell in love with her before I knew it. And Diane, she said she fell in love with me right when she first saw me. Love at first sight." Michelle smiled shyly. "She's so sweet. But even with all that love flying around, we didn't start doing any really lesbo stuff until after you and New Mom adopted me and I moved in. Thanks for that, by the way. You really saved me. Anyway, I wasn't really into it, you know, being straight and all, but I did it because I loved her and wanted to please her. I still do, although I should say that I've gotten to where I pretty much enjoy it. Sometimes I enjoy my brains out. Diane's like an artist when it comes to licking my pussy."

I laughed, embarrassed by her language, and said, "Michelle....."

"Sorry. So, those are rules one and two, amalgamated. There are other rules, if you wanna hear them."

I wanted to check my watch, to see how much time I had left before I had to get back to work, but I was afraid Michelle might be offended. Instead I just squeezed her hand and said, "I'm listening."

"Okay, well, rule number three is that sometimes I have sex with men."

"You cheat on Diane?"

Michelle gave me a look as if I'd just accused her of a heinous crime.

"No," she said, almost hotly. "I don't cheat. I told you, I would never hurt her. I'd set myself on fire first." She looked back at her computer screen, then down into her lap, where my hand was still on top of hers. "That's where rule number three A comes in. Diane knows about it."

"She knows you sleep with other people?"

"Men, New Dad, just men. No women. Just men, and men." She looked up at me. "Men. But not, like, tons of them or anything. Once every month and a half or two, I go out, pick up a guy, and get laid. I only do it with him once, and I never see him again. It's sort of like I'm recharging my heterosexual batteries. It's a quirk, I know, but still, there it is."

"And Diane knows you do this," I said, feeling a small unwelcome sense of resentment growing inside of me. I loved Michelle as much as my own daughter, but she was telling me, essentially, that she wasn't committed to Diane. I was confused and disappointed and yet intrigued at the same time, and I didn't like feeling that way.

"Which brings us to rule three B," Michelle said. "We never talk about it. We did talk about it once, when we came up with these rules, but since then not a word. She doesn't ask and I don't tell. Like the Army. She doesn't wanna know the details, like when I do it or who I do it with. The only exception to that has been Mike, who she knew about, but she didn't mind because she likes Mike. Other than that, we act like it isn't happening. Plus, I make sure that I don't get knocked up or fall in love or anything. That way, we can both have what we want."

"I'm not convinced," I said, "that this would be the kind of relationship Diane would want, Michelle. Everyone wants their partner to be faithful."

"I am faithful, New Dad. I don't lie to her, I don't steal her money, I don't plot against her, I don't do anything to hurt her or bring her down. I keep the FBI from bothering her. I'm always here when she comes home from work, and I'm always right there next to her when she wakes up in the morning. She's the only one I love or will ever love. The men that I do it with are just rest stops on the way to making her happy. And she agreed to all of this, by the way. In fact, it was mostly her idea. It's a compromise that we both can live with, so don't get so judgmental."

I suddenly felt very tired.

"Alright," I said. "So, the two of you agreed that you would have these liaisons, and that you'd be discreet about them. What has that got to do with me? I mean, why tell me all of this, Michelle?"

Michelle clicked her tongue and rolled her eyes and said, "Men are so thick sometimes." She sighed melodramatically, then got up from the bed and went over to her computer. She turned off the screen, then turned around to face me. She grasped the end of her teeshirt and, in one fluid motion, pulled it up over her head and off. She dropped it on the floor and stood there before me, topless.

"This might answer your question," she said.

My first impulse was to look away, but of course I didn't. They were right there, her small pretty breasts, close enough that, if I leaned forward, I could reach up and touch them. I tried to think about Helen, to remind myself of where my primary allegiance lay, but all that came to mind was how she'd asked me, "You think about fucking her?" Then I tried to think about Diane, but all that brought were the images I'd seen in the studio, her beautiful nude body, her mouth on Michelle's cunt. The erection I'd grown before had never really gone away, and now it announced itself with undeniable force.

"Michelle," I said, "I don't know what to say....or do....I......"

"It's actually really simple, New Dad," Michelle said. "I finish taking off my clothes, you take off your clothes, and we get on the bed and do it. And Diane won't ever know. Unless you end up telling her, which I wouldn't advise."

"You don't think this is a betrayal?"

Michelle shrugged her shoulders, making her little breasts bounce charmingly.

"What difference does it make? If it's not you, it's some other guy, and she won't know about him, either. And before you say that you'll know, let me tell you something. You know you've wanted this ever since you first met me. Or at least soon after that. So don't lie to yourself about how rotten you would feel, cause even though you love New Mom as much as I love Diane, you also know that you won't feel bad about it. And don't ask me, 'What if they found out?' because I don't have an answer for that and I'd have to put my shirt back on."

Michelle was apparently done talking, and now it was my turn. She was giving me an out, I could see that. All I had to do was raise the possibility that Diane or Helen would find out and this whole scene would be over. I knew that was what I should do, but instead of saying it I just continued to sit there, alternating my gaze from her breasts to her eyes to her lovely blonde hair. Michelle with blonde hair and bare breasts. That was all it took to turn me into a dishonest man.

"Well, I'll let you take it under advisement," Michelle finally said. "In the meantime, I'm going to get undressed."

She went over to the side of the bed and began taking her clothes off. She wasn't wearing shoes or socks, so it was a simple matter of removing her jeans and her panties, then crawling onto the bed and waiting for me.

*****

As soon as I was on the bed she turned onto her side and put her arms around my neck. She kissed me and pressed her body against mine. Her lips were cool and dry and I could feel her breasts against my chest, her smooth flat belly against my erection. I returned her embrace and caressed her back, feeling her soft skin and the bones of her spine beneath my fingertips. She was so small, seemingly fragile, like a bird, but I could feel her strength in the way that she held me. There was a powerful fire burning in this tiny girl.

I moved onto my back and Michelle moved with me, laying her body halfway over mine. She took my tongue into her mouth and at the same time slid one of her hands down over my chest and stomach. She gripped my cock gently, wrapping her fingers around the shaft, and as she sucked my tongue she began to stroke me. Her hand traveled from the base of my cock to the head, back down again, returned upward, slowly, lovingly. I continued to caress her body, sliding my hand down her back and around her slim hips, then up over her ribs and her breasts. They were so small it almost felt wrong to touch her, but they were firm, the nipples large and hard, a woman's breasts. I squeezed them, then took each nipple between my fingers and thumbs. I pinched them lightly and Michelle made a mewing sound around my tongue. She pressed her cunt against my thigh and I could feel her meager pubic hair tickling my skin. She grew more and more excited, pushing her body harder against mine and moving her hand faster up and down my cock.

I thought she might just keep going until we both came, but suddenly Michelle stopped and pulled her mouth away. She pulled her body away too, but still held my cock in her hand as she moved down on the bed. In the next moment she had it in her mouth, her lips and tongue sliding wetly around the head. I groaned with the shock of pleasure that went through me, part of me unable to believe that this was actually happening. I looked down but all I could see now was the top of Michelle's blonde head, moving up and down as her mouth worked on me, and I could easily imagine that it was Helen instead, sucking me so fervently, and knowing that it wasn't her but Michelle I was thinking about. Michelle's hair, though, didn't remind me of my wife's hair as much as it did Diane's. It's color and texture were closer to hers, lighter and more fine, more glossy. My amazing, gorgeous daughter.

I didn't know how long she sucked me; time had lost its meaning. But eventually, I had to make her stop, otherwise I would have found my release too soon. I touched her hair, sifted it through my fingers, then gently touched her under the chin. Michelle stopped, took her mouth from my cock, and looked up at me. Her full lips were wet and shining.

"You wanna fuck now?" she asked.

"Yes, Princess," I answered.

Michelle wordlessly lay on her back next to me and I turned onto my side to face her. She opened her legs and I saw the demure cleft of her cunt, barely hiding behind that thin fluff of newly blonde pubic hair. I lowered myself between her legs and licked that sweet dark line, pushed my tongue between her lips, toyed with the little button of her clitoris. Michelle moaned, moved her hips upward, then back, rocking with the rhythm of my tongue and lips. I continued eating her until she came again, sounding once more that kittenish cry of hers. I crawled over her and brought the tip of my cock up to her cunt. Michelle's gaze met mine and, with half a smile on her face, took my cock in her hand and guided it toward her. I could feel her pubic hair around the head, then her warm wet cunt as I entered her. Michelle pulled me down on top of her and we kissed passionately as I pushed into her, burying myself deep inside of her. I pressed my nose into her sweet golden hair, entranced with its softness and luxurious scent, bright and fine. Blonde. I moved steadily with her, Michelle's small breasts quivering delicately and a sharp moan gracing my ear with each thrust. We made love for countless moments, forever, until finally Michelle tensed beneath me and she gasped, "Daddy...." as she shuddered to another orgasm. I continued to fuck her, driving into her almost harshly as I kissed her face, her forehead, her shining hair. Michelle came once more, and at the same time I reached my own release inside of her.

*****

Some time later I got out of bed and began getting dressed. Michelle, suddenly shy as a girl, grabbed up her clothes and disappeared into the bathroom. I was nearly finished, had only my tie to tie, when she returned, red clothes on and her hair brushed and sparkling.