Blondes Do Everything Better

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But you have thought about it, right?"

With a soft chuckle, James shook his head. Kate was grinning as if she were proud of this moment. When he didn't answer back, she continued speaking.

"Come on, I know the way you look at me. You were brave enough to text me last night and now here we are. I don't think for one second that you didn't plan to take me out on your new little yacht; get us somewhere quiet in the waters and then plan to take me down in the cabin to fuck my brains out."

Finally, he blushed. His face changing color to a red tone. James attempted to laugh, trying to hold it back. He spoke, but lost his train of thought.

"Kate..."

"Yes, James?"

"I...I don't know why I'm doing this."

"I know why! You probably haven't had a good time in several months. I remember meeting your wife, and you know what? I can look at and tell that she is boring. You got yourself a housewife now, James! A boring dead end life, now how about you have some real fun with me?"

He looked back at her, smiling. Kate could see it over his face, he was beginning to finally relax and make himself easy prey for her. With a laugh, he made a joke to her.

"You know what I don't get, Kate? I married a cute girl, but I'm always falling for a blonde."

She smiled, rising up from her seat. Her huge tits bounced a bit as Kate began to step forward to him. She replied in a soft, soothing voice.

"That's because blondes do everything better, baby."

What she said was true, at least to his knowledge. Kate had the better body from his wife, the bigger tits and just all around the more desirable. He got up from where he was sitting to face her. It was amazing how tall Kate could be. She removed her heels earlier and was bare foot, yet still stood at the same height as him. Like before, she watched his eyes move away from hers and glance down at her huge tits. Kate ran her hand up, cupping his face as she forced him to return eye contact to her. She didn't want to give him a warning. Right now, the wind blowing and seagulls could be heard, offering the perfect time for a kiss. Kate pushed her soft lips to his and kissed him. Her arms wrapped around his neck. James closed his eyes, deepening their lips together into a passionate kiss. When they finally broke the kiss, Kate starred back into his eyes while biting her lower lip. She felt in control, so she decided to pop the question.

"Shall we go downstairs and enjoys ourselves?"

"Yes Kate, come on babe!"

He kissed her lips again. Kate moved her hands from around his neck and stepped back. The wind began to blow, rusting through her hair to make her pony tail flip around. Her eyes watched him, moving towards the hatch to go down into the cabin. James didn't look back at her, he just opened the way for them to go inside. Kate followed behind him, shutting the door above once she came down the steps into the secluded room. The room was a light blue color, there was a white leather couch inside the small room. It appeared that a doorway led to a bedroom on the right, but Kate was not concerned about that. They would make perfect use of the little couch for now. James' eyes were locked on her, telling Kate in silence what to do next.

As he watched her, she raised her hands back and untied the strings holding her gold bikini together. She could see him swallowing a gulp down his throat as he was prepared for the reveal of the most famous breasts in America right now. They bounced slightly, just before she pulled the top and revealed her bare breasts. James' eyes became large, starring into the glory of those amazing boobs. They were the best in the world, at least to his opinion. He didn't utter a single word from his voice. Stepping a bit closer, Kate smirked at him as she placed her hands on her huge tits to hold them up for him to observe and inviting his touch. James responded by pushing his hands over her breasts. Kate glanced back into his eyes and moaned as she felt him squeeze her tits.

"Mmmmmmm, squeeze 'em James. They're yours today."

It was amazing to Kate how a man could have his eyes glued to her breasts. No matter how hard she could look a man in the eye, he would not take his view off her tits. She dropped her lower lip, moaning as she felt his hands squeeze her boobs yet again. James could feel her nipples hardening up against his palms. She stood there, watching as his fascination grew with her breasts. James leaned his head down and moved his hands away from her tits. Kate took this time now to push her hands back up over her boobs and smash them up against his face. A moan was heard from his voice, just before James opened his mouth and licked her right nipple with his tongue. Kate returned the moan, running her left hand to the back of his head so she could push his face to be smothered by her massive breasts.

Biting her lower lip, she stood there feeling his mouth begin to slobber over her breasts. Kate let go of his head as she continued to hold her breasts up. James opened his big brown eyes, looking up at her from below. It was an odd angle to look into her eyes from his head being centered down into her breasts, but he couldn't refuse this moment. Kate gasped, looking into his eyes just before he turned away. James buried his mouth over her left nipple, slobbering on it before he moved back to her right nipple. Kate moaned, throwing her head back and closing her eyes. She always enjoyed when a man could worship her famous titties, it was just the way to turn her on and make her pussy soaking wet. She had never been with a man who didn't love her breasts, Kate always knew what her body was built for. James pulled his mouth from her tits and began lower himself down to his knees.

"Just look at this body. Oh my god, you...you are perfect. I have perfection standing right before me."

Such flattering comments, Kate was immune to hearing men praise her. James' eyes traveled over every inch of her perfect stomach. He didn't care about Kate's critics, she was in great shape and was a voluptuous girl made with a body made to rock. His hands trailed down her hips and then he began to kiss his way down to her belly button. Kate formed a smug grin over her lips while watching the man go down to his knees, kissing his way down to the front of her bikini thong.

"What are you doing down there, James?"

Kate moved her hands to her hips, standing proud to have this man cheat on his wife with her. James smirked, looking up into those beautiful blue angel-like eyes. His fingertips moved to the front of her bikini thong, slowly tugging it down.

"I'm about to send you into a world of pleasure, you'd like that Kate?"

The thong dropped down to her ankles as James replied. Kate kept the smug grin over her lips, replying in a short positive note as she knew what he was about to do.

"Mmmmmm, yeah."

There wasn't much for her to say. Kate could never refuse a man to pleasure her like this. His eyes narrowed down at her opening slit. James was surprised that she was clean, shaved and dripping wet. He leaned in, kissing the pink lips of her pussy. Kate gasped when she felt his mouth and soon enough, his lips were embedded to her opening and his tongue began to slither in. Kate moaned, crying out softly while closing her eyes. She spread her legs a little bit. James ran his hands over her hips, feeling her smooth wonderful skin before he cupped her ass cheeks from behind. All the while, his tongue slowly snaked it's way in back and forth. He kissed, licked and sucked on her clit as it were the doorway to heaven. Kate moaned louder, calling to him as he continued.

"Oh god, yes! Mmmmmm!!"

Kate's eyes remained closed. She ran her tongue over her lips before gasping her breath, feeling James continue to suck and slurp over her wet pussy. He didn't seem like he was going to quit, not until he delivered that orgasm from a world of pleasure like he had promised her. When she finally opened her eyes, she whimpered and glanced down. Kate couldn't help herself, she buried her fingers into his hair to push him further. James responded by squeezing her ass cheeks and venturing his tongue deeper into her clit, rotating it around slowly before thrusting it back in.

"OHHHHHH, YEAH! OH MY GOD, YES! FUCK!!"

By now Kate was biting her lower lip and screaming in a raised pitch of her voice. James had completely forgotten everything at this moment. He didn't care that he was a married man, or that he wore a wedding ring over his finger. All that mattered to him was eating that pussy, enjoying the taste of Kate in the one chance he had to experience an affair with a famous woman. He continued to thrust his tongue back and forth, devouring her pussy. Kate began to pant, her teeth grazing her bottom lip before she spread her legs a little further and then removed her hand from the back of his head. This was it, he had pushed her to the brink of an explosion. She gritted her teeth, grunting and attempting to hold off the climax that was coming. James didn't stop, he had to taste her.

"OHHHHHH, OHHHHH, YESSSSS!! FUCK YESSSSS!!"

Kate's voice cried out, echoing through out the cabin walls. James felt a thick wave of her juices flooding over his mouth. He nearly choked while tasting her , forcing him to pull his mouth from her clit. Once his lips were free, Kate could not stop herself from squirting her liquid down the back of his throat hard. He choked at first, coughing it up as a stream began to leak from the left corner of his lips. James moved back, resting on his knees as he looked up into her eyes while wiping the dripping stream from his lips. Kate had to slowly catch her breath, but when she caught sight of his eyes, she offered her hands to pull him back up. After he stood back on his feet, Kate pushed her lips to his and kissed him passionately. She could taste her own juices lingering between his jaws. When they finally broke the kiss, Kate stepped back. All James could do was look at her naked body.

"Come on, lets get your clothes off so I'm not the only one standing around in the nude."

She moved her hands to the front of his swim shorts while he kicked the flip flops from his feet. Kate didn't waste any time dropping to her knees. James went on and pulled his shirt, sliding his arms out of it before tossing it to the floor. It was apparent that he had no underwear on, Kate noticed as she tugged the swim trunks down and his hardened cock flopped out. James stepped out of his swim trunks, as Kate began to stroke his cock with her right hand. He let out a soft moan and then she glanced to see the white leather couch behind him. Kate pointed with her left hand.

"Go on, sit down right there. I want you to enjoy this, get yourself comfortable and just relax."

James followed her advice. He looked behind himself before setting his naked ass down on the white couch. It was cold at first, but he didn't care how it felt when he had this goddess holding his fat cock. She followed him, crawling around on her knees a bit until Kate situated herself right between his legs. From James' line of sight, he was starring down at one of the most beautiful, desired women in the world. Kate looked up into his eyes and dropped her lower lip, giving him a devious grin. Her small hand slowly pumped his cock, stroking him to full length as she was prepared to devour his meat pole in her hungry mouth. Kate finally broke eye contact, only to glance down at his swollen dick and then part her lips. James felt the rush of her breath over his cock, just before she lowered those lips and sucked on the head.

"Ohhhh, yes! Go on, babe! Yeah!"

The excitement in his voice was enough to let Kate know just how much he desired this moment. She slid her hand down tot he base of his cock and then sucked on the head. Her tongue rotated in a circle, just before she was ready to proceed into blowing his mind with her oral talents. Opening her mouth further, Kate went down and began to bob her head up and down his cock. Inch by inch, she sucked on his fat dick, moaning in her muffled voice to send vibrations through his skin. 'Mmmmmmmm'. James was in heaven, there was no words he could say to spoil a moment like this. He simply sat back and watched as the big tit super model slobbered all over his rod. He took a deep breath, moaning a loud but couldn't say a word.

'Mmmmmm', once again Kate moaned with her mouth full of his cock. By now, she used her free hand to play with his balls from underneath as she began to bob her head up and down further. She was nearly taking his entire cock into her mouth, back and forth as her head moved. James wanted to speak aloud so badly, but he couldn't ruin this moment. It would be something that would be engraved in his mind forever; cheating on his wife with one of the most desired women on the face of the planet. Kate's mouth began to create various slurping and slobbering noises. Small streams of her saliva dripped from her corner of her mouth and down his pole into the hair around his balls. James began to pant, moaning aloud as he yelled.

"Oh, fuck yes Kate! YES!! This is so fucking awesome!"

'If he thinks this is awesome, I'm about to really leave him mind blown', Kate said to herself after hearing James' words. Moving both hands away from his cock, she rested them on his legs while slowly coming up to release his dick from between her lips with a loud pop sound. A few tiny strings of saliva broke when Kate spit on his cock. She then moved her hands, resting them underneath her giant breasts. Glancing back into his eyes, she smirked before teasing him in her words.

"You ready to fuck my titties, James?"

Just like that, his face lit up as if he had found the biggest present on Christmas morning.

"Holy shit, yes!! Get up and wrap those huge boobs around my cock, please!"

Kate giggled. He didn't have to say please, but how could she tell him that? Kate leaned back up, quickly pulling her breasts apart and squeezing those big natural breasts around his cock. James gasped, immediately taken back to the feeling of Kate's tits wrapped around his cock. He began to buck his hips, immediately. Kate squeezed them together, harder. She was impressed how he wasted no time to begin pumping that fat dick between her boobs.

"Mmmm, there you go! Go on, fuck my titties, James! Fuck 'em!!"

His eyes locked on, watching as the head of his cock would poke up with each thrust he made forward. Kate's breasts were so massive, they hugged over every inch of his cock. Due to the size of her impressive tits, it made his cock look small as it had disappeared between the folds of her cleavage. Over and over, James continued to pump his cock forward and back. This was a fantasy man men dreamed about at night, a fantasy that he was now indulging in. Kate smiled, looking into his eyes regardless if he would make eye contact with her. She spoke in a low voice, teasing him in her sexy seductive tone.

"Ohhhh, yeah! There you go, that's it! Mmmmmm!! Fuck my titties, that's it! Yes, keep going!"

Her tongue circled around her lower lip. James had began to breathe heavy, panting in his voice as he knew at any moment he was going to end up blowing his load. He didn't want this pleasure to end. He continued to buck his hips, driving his cock back and forth between her famous breasts. She could tell from watching his face curl up, at any moment he was going to be pushed beyond the edge of explosion. James cried out to her.

"Fuck, Kate!! These are the best tits in the world, ohhhh god!!"

"Mmmmmm, yes they are James! I know it! Come on, fuck 'em! I want you to cum for me, gimme your hot load!"

Still thrusting his hips back and forth, James cried out as he was closer.

"I'm gonna fucking cum, Kate!!"

"MMMMMMMM!! Give it to me, I WANT IT!!"

From the chance of his voice raising in pitch, Kate was aware that he didn't have much time left. She let go of her breasts and quickly wrapped her hand back around his cock. James realized what she was doing, so he stopped bucking his hips. Kate pushed the head past her lips, sucking on it as she began to stroke him back and forth between her wrapped fingers. She wanted to taste his seed, to swallow it down and return the favor of when he pleasured her earlier. As he cried out, James couldn't hold back anymore.

"Oh god! Ohhhh, ohhhh...FUCK! OH GOD, OHHHH!!"

His voice cried out while his rod tensed up and shot a thick wad of spunk to the back of her throat. James looked down into her eyes, breathing heavily as she starred at him. Kate squeezed his cock, pumping it within her grip to shoot wad after wad of his thick seed into her mouth. 'Mmmmmmmm', Kate moaned as she milked him drop by drop, wad after wad. All James could do was sit there and watch as she drained his balls of cum into her loving mouth.

"God, you are so fucking wonderful babe."

Pulling his rod from her lips, it made another loud pop noise. Kate leaned up to him, her mouth opened wide to reveal the puddle of his cum layered between her jaws mixed in her saliva. As Kate leaned up, she began to roll her tongue before blowing a fat bubble of his semen. If James wasn't shocked by now at her actions, his mind was blown into various pieces. Kate then closed her lips and audibly swallowed every drop of his load. With a smile, she parted her lips and breathed in.

"Ahhhhh, that was delicious."

Just to hear her tell him those filthy words made James want to kiss her again. Kate leaned forward, their lips meeting for a soft little kiss. She pulled away before he could extend it into a passionate kiss. Kate was ready to fuck him, she didn't want to get carried away into foreplay. Looking back at him, she motioned her hand before speaking.

"Lean back, James! Let me get on top and ride this cock!"

"Go for it, babe!"

She didn't need his approval, but Kate couldn't help but to grin smugly as he spoke. She moved her hands to his legs and then came up to straddle him. James placed his hands up on her hips, giving her a bit of assistance as Kate pushed her feet into both sides of his body on the couch. From his help, she lowered her pussy down onto his cock, taking it deeply within. Both of them moaned into a chorus together. Kate moved her hands to grip his shoulders and then began to bounce herself up and down on his cock. Those amazing breasts began to flop up and down.

"Ohhhhhhh, yeah! Come on, Kate! That's it, that's it babe!!"

Kate didn't know what exactly to tell him, it was difficult to think while enjoying such pleasure. Actions were better than words at times. James had moved his hands to her hips, slowly thrusting up as Kate would come thrashing down to pump his cock in and out of her pussy. He groaned, moaning as they continued in this position. His eyes shifted to her bouncing tits. They moved back and forth all around. Kate's voluptuous body was a sight to behold in a position like this. She began to whimper, eventually crying out to him.

"Oh, god James! Ohhhhh god, YESSSS!!"

James moved his hands to catch her bouncing tits, squeezing them hard. As Kate whimpered, she came down on his cock. By now, he took over bucking his hips harder to pump that dick in and out of her pussy. Her long golden hair flipped around in the pony tail from behind. Kate cried out to him.

"YES, YES!! OH GOD, YES! FUCK ME, JAMES!!"

Her hands caressed the back of his head, cupping him before she leaned in to kiss his lips. Kate moaned into his mouth, their tongues dancing into a passionate flame while he still bucked his hips to thrust his cock into her. When the kiss was broken, Kate looked into his eyes, only for James to speak up.

"I wanna switch positions babe, I can really fuck you hard if I'm standing up!"

He came to a stop, resting as he wrapped his arms around her back. Those massive boobs crashed against his stomach as their naked bodies rubbed up against one another.