Blondie and Cookie's Camping Trip

Story Info
Blondie and Cookie cum across 3 convicts in the woods.
4k words
4.18
11.1k
18
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 09/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction, all characters portrayed are 18 years or older

Codes: M/f, M+F, Oral, Anal, Reluc, Ncon, Vol, Inter

"Collect some firewood, will you, Cookie, and I'll finish setting up the tent," said her mother Blondie, as she tied down the last corner of the tent and drove the stake into the ground.

"Sure, mom," Cookie replied, "it shouldn't take me more than ten minutes or so!"

God, it had been so long since the two of them had done anything together,' thought Blondie. Three days in the mountains would be good for both of them.

Cookie did a good job of scrounging dry wood and in a matter of minutes, Blondie had a roaring fire going with a pot of beef stew hanging from a tripod in the middle of the flames. The cool air was soon filled with the aroma of cooking stew. They had not having eaten for over six hours and both women felt their tummies growling in anticipation of a hot dinner. The sun was just setting in the western sky as they sat down to begin their supper.

The dinner conversation ranged from how Cookie was doing in school, to how both of them missed the guys. It had been a family tradition to go camping each summer and this was the first year that Dagwood and Alex couldn't make it. Blondie had decided that the women would just have to go alone this year and while Cookie seemed to be getting along just fine, her mother on the other hand, still missed having all of the family together. Seeing how her mother was getting a little misty eyed, Cookie steered the conversation back to her school activities, and Blondie immediately seemed to perk back up.

Lost in the atmosphere of good food and conversation, neither of the two-woman noticed when three strange black men appeared in the clearing fifty yards down the path. Drawn by the smell of the stew, the three hungry men were making a beeline for their camp.

It wasn't until the three of them were practically on top of them before Blondie noticed them standing not more than twenty feet away! Her heart practically stopped at the suddenness of the appearance of the huge, heavily muscled black men, but trying not to let them see her fear, Blondie said casually, "Hi guys, can we help you?" The taller and rougher looking of the three explained, "We been lost in the woods all day and followed the smell of your food, we ain't eaten since late last night!"

Sensing trouble, Blondie quickly decided if they were going to make trouble, the two of them couldn't stop them, so she offered, "We have plenty of beef stew left, won't you join us!?!"

"Mother," Cookie hissed under her breath, "are you crazy!?!"

"Shush," Blondie shot back, "I know what I'm doing."

The three black men took their places around the fire as Blondie spooned out generous portions of stew to each of them. As they ate the two frightened women couldn't help but stare at the men. They were all well over 6 feet tall with shaved heads. All of them were heavily tattooed and their rippling muscles sent off ominous tingles in the mother and daughter as both thought about the forbidden attraction of black men to white, blonde women, and here they were miles away from anyone, alone and vulnerable in the deep woods.

The men ate pretty much in silence, while every once in a while, one would look over his shoulder, back up the trail, as if someone were following them! It was about at that moment when Blondie realized that the three strangers were on the run from someone. Probably the law. She remembered that Dagwood had told her that there was a Prison Work Farm somewhere near the spot they

traditional camped at.

She tried mightily to keep the terror she felt off of her face, but it was useless, and the big one noticed it at once and said harshly, "Okay, so ya know, well it won't help you none, we lost them dogs hours ago, so don't expect no help any time soon lady!!!"

"What ya think, Leon," asked the stocky one, "do ya think we'd better keep moving!?!"

"We got to rest sometime," replied Leon, "it might as well be here, we definitely got all the comforts of home." He turned his gaze to the two blonde, white women, and for the first time Cookie realized the trouble they were in and instinctively snuggled up close to her mother for protection.

The sun was beginning to set, and the three escapees began eye bawling the two beautiful blondes with more than just a passing interest! They were dressed in tight jeans and tee shirts that accentuated their luscious bodies more than they hid them.

Blondie was still in fantastic shape with big full tits, a flat tummy, flaring hips, and a sexy tight ass. A hot sexy package that made all of Dagwood's buddies drool at the thought of fucking her in their beds. The gorgeous teenager Cookie was a younger carbon copy of her mother.

Leon, the obvious leader of the trio, came over to Blondie and jerked her to her feet. Cookie let out half a scream, but she was quickly shut up by a back handed slap across her face, that not only knocked her over, but it also stunned her into submission!

"Leave my daughter alone," Blondie hissed at Leon, but his powerful grip on her arm made sure that all she could do was complain verbally! "Okay, bitch," spat Leon harshly, "if you two bitches want to do it the hard way that's fine by us, but we haven't had any pussy in over three fucking years, so one way or the other you're going to give it up, got it?"

Blondie could see that Cookie was in the never land between consciousness and unconsciousness, so, hoping against all hope that they would leave her sweet innocent 18 year old daughter alone, Blondie turned to Leon and said, "Okay Leon, leave her alone and you can have me, she's just a child, so leave her alone and I'll do whatever you want!"

The three convicts all roared with laughter, with the stocky one replying, "You dumb fucking cunt, we'll fuck your little bitch daughter if we want to, and make you eat her pussy out when were finished!"

Before she could respond, Leon wrenched her around by the arm, forced her to her knees directly in front of him, and ordered, "Open up bitch, suck me off and if you try anything funny, I'll have Leroy fuck your sexy little daughter up the ass, understand me!?!"

Tears began forming in Blondie's eyes, but she nodded her head "yes", and began unbuttoning Leon's prison issue! The smell of old urine and sweat filled Blondie's nostrils, and it was all she could do to keep from upchucking her dinner!" Hurry up, cunt," Leon ordered testily, "get that prick out and suck it!" It had been a long time since she'd sucked Dagwood's penis, much less make love with him, but this was a unique situation. She quickly decided that the only way to save her innocent young daughter from these big black escaped convicts was to satisfy their every desire herself.

When she finally extracted Leon's huge ten-inch black prick, it was nearly fully erect, with a large dark head that was straining to explode. She gingerly moved her head forward, but Leon grabbed the back of her head and forced the thick organ into her mouth, causing her to momentarily gag as it rammed against the back of her throat! He gleefully watched the sexy blonde mother bob her head and suck on his big staff. As he watched Blondie's overmatched mouth slide up and down on his mammoth black cock, he felt like he'd gone to heaven.

Although she had only sucked Dagwood's dick before, Blondie was really doing a number on his big black cock. She worked hard not to gag as she took his black meat deep into her throat. She instinctively withdrew and spit on his massive black member, coating it with her tongue so she could slide more of him down her throat. She really started to bob up and down, faster, and faster. His huge black dick spread her mouth and throat to the max as she barely was able to get it passed her tonsils.

Leon grabbed her hair as she pushed her head down. He was amazed by the way her neck expanded as she took his big black cock deep down her throat. Blondie retreated and gasped for breath as his huge black manhood was withdrawn from her air passage. It was all wet and slimy with her saliva. She swirled her tongue around the head and then went back down on him. She did her best sword swallowing act as she took his big black dagger deep down her throat repeatedly.

Blondie squeezed his heavy sperm laden balls and sucked his big black cock as though she were starving for Leon's thick rich cum. After a good ten minutes of energetic head from Blondie, Leon let out a loud moan, and his thick dick flinched, and filled her mouth with a gusher of thick gooey cum. "You better swallow it all bitch. Every drop, or else," the big man warned as he watched the beautiful blonde's bright blue eyes flair wide open.

Leon shot off a few more times, then milked his dick of every last drop of cum into Blondie's mouth, making sure that she drank it all down, before giving way to Leroy, who didn't want a blowjob, but a good hard fuck. "Okay, cunt," he snarled harshly, "off with them jeans and panties, and be quick about it," he growled at her as he dropped his pants to reveal twelve long thick inches of rock hard black horsecock!

God help me, she thought. I have to pretend like it's my honeymoon and fuck these big black bastards so good they won't have anything left for Cookie. She wiggled out of her tight jeans and panties, then laid back and spread her long sexy legs wide apart for the huge, big dicked, black convict to fuck her. "Come and get it," she said in a low sexy voice. "Fuck me with your big black cock. Do it to me ... I want it so bad baby. I want your big black dick hard and deep!"

As Leroy climbed between her widespread thighs, Cookie rolled over onto her side just in time to see twelve inches of thick black horsecock slam into her mother's tight little slit to the hilt! "Mother," she softly moaned, "noooo, leave my mother alone." Her plea never reached her mother's ears. She was much to

overwhelmed to hear anything as Leroy's immense shaft rammed into her and stretched her tight cuntal sheath over his wrist thick dick like a second skin.

Blondie's head rolled from side to side as the muscular black convict began to fuck her, and much to the horror of her daughter. A low guttural moan escaped Blondie's lips along with a willful begging, "Oh my god, fuck me harder, fuck me harder, give me your big hard cock." Cookie had no idea of her mother's hurriedly conceived plan to sacrificed herself in order to spare her from these horny black escaped convicts.

Leroy pounded Blondie's tight little pussy hard and deep as Cookie silently watched. Leon and Bull, the third member of the trio, both laughed uproariously as Blondie fucked their buddy like he was her long-lost husband and after watching a good ten minutes, Bull told Leroy to roll the hot assed bitch over so he could get some.

Leroy rolled over onto his back, pulling Blondie on top of him, her sexy little white ass totally exposed for Bull's carnal pleasure. She was losing herself in her performance, milking Leroy's big black dick as it pounded deeper into her than she'd ever felt before. He was easily twice the size of her husband, and the wide head was slamming into her cervix on every pile driving thrust of Leroy's power laden hips. She bounced up and down as his big black rod slid in and out of her stretched white cunt, her big tits bouncing and jiggling, much to the delight of the horny convicts.

Dagwood's custom fit pussy was being seriously resized as Blondie rode Leroy's cock. The convicts watched the beautiful blonde mother work her glove tight pussy up and down Leroy's prick as though she couldn't get enough of. Leroy watched in excitement from under her as he stretched her tight white cunt with his massive black cock. Her cunt felt so sweet to him as it gripped his big cock tightly and started to really adjust to his enormous size.

As she rode on his pole, he reached up and filled his hands with her big bouncing tits, watching intensely as his thick cock glistened with her juices. Every time she landed; the horny convicts could hear a loud squish. Bull couldn't take it anymore and moved in on her from the rear. She was pushing down to meet Leroy's up thrusting hips and feeding him her full thrusting tits. Blondie wasn't aware of Bull's intention until she felt his hard blunt cockhead push in against her tightly puckered anus. Blondie's eyes widened as Bull caved her tiny, puckered anus inward and slipped in. She groaned and relaxed her straining sphincter. He was able to slip in a few more inches as he pushed her lush, big-titted body down onto Leroy to give himself full access to her tight little asshole! Groaning she relaxed even more, and Bull drove forward up her glove tight asshole until he'd buried all ten inches to the hilt. Blondie was seeing stars as Leroy and Bull began to show her what a two-man convict tag team can do!

"God you're so tight!" Bull said gripping her flaring hips. "And wet!" Leroy said filling his strong hands with her big jiggling tits. They worked up a rhythm, each man feeling the other's thick cock through the thin membrane separating them. "God damn, what would her limp dick husband say if he could see his sexy little blonde wife now, huh Leroy," Bull called out. She was trapped between the two huge convicts as they sandwiched her, pounding their long thick demanding black dicks to the hilt on every powerful thrust of their hips. She began to lose control as incredibly intense feelings of orgasmic rapture overwhelmed her. She was awash on an orgasmic sea of lust that swept her away from rational thought. She needed to satisfy the horny need that had now built itself into a firestorm.

Leon, noticing that Cookie was intently watching her Mother's lewd performance, derisively said to young girl, "Your mama fucks like a two-dollar whore, just look at that beautiful hot assed bitch go!!!"

Tears filled Cookie's eyes as she watched her mother begging for the black men's long thick cocks like there was no tomorrow, while she sobbed softly to herself. Blondie timed Leroy's and Bull's thrusts so that her pussy and asshole met theirs with equal force, which of course also had the consequence of giving her the most pleasure possible!

In the back of her mind she could hear her daughter crying, but she was beyond caring, all she could think about making sure that the black horsecock stuffed deep inside her, satisfied her pussy and asshole.

The two men tensed as their big fully embedded cocks erupted simultaneously, flooding Blondie's fuck holes with huge gushing loads of thick convict jism. This hard cock sperm injection triggered her own orgasmic release, and she threw back her head, screaming for them to fuck her hard and deep!

The overwhelming orgasm smashed into her like a freight train, spreading from Blondie's pussy and coursing throughout her body, leaving her shaking and convulsing in climatic ecstasy. Cookie looked on in disbelief while her mother seemed to love being raped by the savage convicts! When she had a chance to quiet down and regain her senses, Blondie realized that Cookie had been watching her wantonly fuck the two black convicts. She looked her daughter in the eye and said, "I'm sorry honey, I couldn't help myself."

"Oh, mother," Cookie sobbed, "what are we going to do?" Blondie, now a little slack jawed and spent, didn't even raise a protest when Bull and Leon grabbed Cookie and pulled off her clothing, leaving her naked in the cool night air! "Look at her nipples, Leon," Bull said, "they're already hard!" Cookie had stopped crying, and a shiver ran through her body as her naked skin was caressed by the cool damp air!

"W-what are you going to do to me," she asked nervously, but in her heart, she knew the answer. "Why we're going to fuck your brains out, little bitch," spat Leon, as he and Bull approached her. Cookie knew it was useless to resist, because she knew that there was the real danger that if she pissed any of the three men off, they could hurt either her or her mother badly, or maybe even worse!

"There's something about fucking young pussy," sighed Leon, as he placed the blonde teenager on her back and lifted her legs up onto his muscular shoulders. "Little girl, I'm going to teach you what fucking is all about! We're going to make some sweet music together!" Leon taunted the young beauty as he began to rub his thick cockhead up and down her slick womanhood.

"You got that right, bro," replied Bull, as his own pecker rubbed across Cookie's mouth! The slimy cock that had just sodomized her mother painted her lips as she heard Leon say, "On three brothers. One, Two, Three," yelled Leon, and with one hard lunge, he managed to get his plum-sized cockhead deep between the slick.

folds. Holding himself up so he could look down at the tossing blonde beauty, he enjoyed the frightened look on her face. Then he gave a mighty thrust forward, bringing a piercing scream from the young teenager as both he and Bull buried their dicks into Cookie, one in the cunt and one in her mouth.

"UUUUGGGG," moaned Cookie, but the pain she felt was mixed with a rising tide of pleasure as the two black escapees plowed their hardons in and out of her! Blondie had never seen her daughter in any kind of sexual situation, but she could see from her actions that this was not the first time she'd been fucked!

While just a few minutes ago she had been whimpering like a wounded puppy, Cookie was now in the process of being taken hard sexually by two huge muscular black men, and even though she was trying to resist it, her cunt was giving her away, and it was only a matter of time before she'd have a truly smashing climax.

Blondie subconsciously reached down and began flicking her clit while she watched her young daughter get the fucking of her life! "Hey look," shouted Leroy, "the whore here can't get enough, she's fingering' her own pussy!" Out of the corner of her eye, Cookie could see her mother frantically jamming her fingers in and out of her cum drenched pussy and watched as Leroy put Blondie on her hands and knees and moved back behind her.

He fit his dick against her tiny asshole. His cockhead throbbed at her anus as he pressed forward. It yielded under the pressure as he flexed his buttocks and slid his hips forward. His cockhead popped into her rear channel. Blondie's head jerked up as she was being sodomized once again with a massive black horsecock.

Leroy grabbed Blondie's firm flaring hips in his rough hands and fucked the sexy blonde-haired mother up the ass as his friend's ravaged her sweet teenage daughter right next to her. Pulling Bull out of her mouth for just a second, Cookie looked at her mother and mouthed the words, "I love you, mommy."

The convicts fucked the two women side by side for a good half an hour before the stored up cum again stirred in their hairy balls and spewed up through their thick black dicks into the ravaged white women.

Leon erupted deep inside Cookie's cunt, while Bull pulled his cock out of her mouth and jerked it furiously until it shot all over Cookie's face. As the hot cum splattered on her face, Cookie's vagina collapsed around Leon's cock, and her whole body was rocked by a tremendous orgasm."

Just seeing her daughter get off so intensely was all it took for Blondie to go over the edge once more, leaving her a limp and shaking from another powerful climax as Leroy pumped her glove tight little asshole full of its second load of convict sperm.

Leon then climbed over and made Blondie suck her daughter's sweet pussy juice off of his big dick, forcing her to deep throat and swallow his gooey cum. As she did, Bull rolled Cookie onto her tummy and pushed his cockhead in between her luscious buttocks to her tight, puckered sphincter.

It yielded under the pressure as he flexed his buttocks and rammed his hips forward. His massive black cockhead popped into her rear channel and deep up her virgin asshole as Cookie's head jerked up and her face contorted in a savage grimace of pain. She screamed her head off as his massive black horsecock squeezed into her tight little asshole. Deeper and deeper it went, and Bull groaned, burying the enormity of his long thick black penis in her tiny anus, his hips pressing tightly to her buttocks as she whimpered, writhing her buttocks in his crotch. Bull groaned, running his hands down her body to squeeze her breasts as he sodomized the blonde teenager slowly, deeply, and thoroughly. His big cock going in and out of her impossibly stretched asshole.

12