Blondie Bags a Black Cherry Pt. 02

Story Info
Southern cutie balls a black stud and his virgin teen nephew.
9.2k words
4.2
12.6k
18
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
raven2018
raven2018
309 Followers

Southern cutie balls a black stud and his virgin teen nephew

During the half hour drive to pick up Jeff's nephew, my semi-impaired wife somehow managed to complete her hot pink ensemble by applying a surprisingly neat coat of frosted pink nail polish in the big back seat of our nearly new Cadillac sedan bracing her hands on the large center armrest. A half hour later we pulled up to an aged, weather-beaten Old South Alabama, two-story, farm house sited on a rural plot on the far northern outskirts of Mobile. Jeff, parking away from the house, said,

"It was my grandparents: Cajan sharecroppers who managed to become landowners. Now my big sister and her husband live here." Saying, "Be right back," he got out and went in.

I didn't think Blondie had heard Jeff just now—she was grooving on the music on the Bose sound system, waving her drying nails. As soon as Jeff was out of the car, I turned down the music volume, twisted in my seat and asked, "Did you catch that?"

Blondie asked rather dreamily, "Catch what?" I realized she was assuredly stoned—after all, we'd been smoking since before Jeff came over.

"That bit about his grandparents being Cajans...spelled with an 'a'...Alabama Cajuns...I was right about that."

Minutes later Jeff came out with this handsome young golden-skinned kid, propelling him toward the Cadillac. Blondie said "Omigod, will you look at that sweet boy—he's beautiful!"

She was right...the kid was nice looking...although as Jeff had said, small for eighteen...in fact, shorter than Blondie's almost 5'3.'' As they approached the car she reclined back in the far corner of the broad leather seat and pulled the rain coat open...bending her left leg up on the seat so that when Jeff opened the door for his nephew...there she sat, nylon-clad legs spread, waiting for that lucky young man in all her platinum blond, pink lipsticked, semi-nude glory. Her pink lip-glossed nipples were exposed, erect and glistening, and her hairy bush was clearly visible through her sheer pink bikini panties...a teenage boy's absolute wet dream.

She gave the kid a thousand-watt smile, inviting him in with, "Hi, Lucky, get on in here and take a little happy birthday ride with Blondie."

He slid in, wide green-gold eyes locked on my diminutive Dixie Pixie lounging in her corner... smiling invitingly at him...letting him take it all in...cupping her breasts while purring in a warm, unbelievably seductive, Southern drawl,

"You like these two birthday presents, your Uncle Jeff brought you, sweetie?"

That brought a vigorous, head-nodding, "Ye...ye...yes ma'am...su...su...sure do."

As his uncle backed the car around and headed down the drive to the highway, the kid cast a nervous glance at me...I was twisted around watching them between the seats...and Blondie said reassuringly,

"Dontcha worry about him, baby...that's Rick, my husband...he's harmless...just likes to watch me have fun with handsome young fellas like you, okay?"

He nodded dumbly, and Blondie vamped, "Bet you wanna suck these titties, don't you, baby?"

He just nodded more vigorously, and she coaxed, "You like my pussy, too, baby? You ever seen a woman's pussy before, Lucky, up nice and close like this?"

Still speechless, he shook his head and Blondie teased, "Want me to take these panties off?"

He nodded and she pulled her other leg up on the wide seat and instructed him with a tantalizing smile, "Well then get yourself over here an' help me get 'em off, handsome."

The kid inched toward her as she brought her bent legs together and whispered,

"C'mon, do it, cutie—pull Blondie's panties off."

Looking like he was about to touch a downed power line, Lucky bent toward her and tugged gingerly at the elastic waistband of her pink panties. My wife lifted her hips in assistance before bringing her knees up and holding her high heels in the air, telling him,

"Attaboy, just pull 'em on off."

The boy's eyes were glued to the hairy vee of her crotch as he pulled the diaphanous wisp of material over Blondie's pink high heels. As soon as he had them off, she spread her nylon-clad legs on each side of him and moaned softly,

"Touch it, baby, go ahead, it's okay—touch it. I want you to feel my pussy, okay? C'mon, lean over here and give Blondie a sweet kiss and feel her pussy."

Moments later I heard her gasp, "Yeah, baby, that's it! Keep your finger in there!"

It became quiet for a while and when I looked back again, Blondie had the boy's face in her hands kissing him softly while his left hand was cupped over the hairy mons veneris between her spread legs...his finger inserted between her pink labia. I wondered if he'd ever had a female's tongue in his mouth or his finger in a pussy before today.

A couple of miles down the road when I looked back, they were still kissing but now Blondie had the boy's jeans open and was jacking him off. While I was watching she murmured

"Suck my titties some more, baby."

When he did, she opened her eyes and smiled at me happily, exulting,

"Cute little devil catches on quick."

I was a bit surprised at how aggressively my Southern belle was seducing this kid. Blondie loved being the proverbial bad girl but she was a bad girl on steroids today, unusually bold and outspoken even for her when she was stoned, and again I wondered about the sibling incest/teen connection as well as the lazy eye thing. To his credit, Lucky was manning up and meeting the challenge head on, clutching my eager wife to him with one hand and the other fondling her hairy snatch. I heard a loud, youthful groan and looked back over the seat to see her hot pink lips going up and down rapidly on his young phallus.

I cautioned her, "You'd better stop that, Blondie—you're gonna get him off before we even get to the house. I'm guessing you do want to fuck him for a while when we get home, right?"

She took her mouth off his respectably-sized erection and sat up stroking it idly as she responded,

"Je sais, je sais (I know, I know), but he's just so damned beautiful I can't help myself—and, oh yeah, I am so gonna fuck this little cutie."

Smiling at the kid, she purred, "You're gorgeous, you little devil, absolutely gorgeous."

She licked his mouth with that sexy tongue, then with false humility teased,

"You wanna fuck an old lady like me, baby, one old enough to be your mama?"

Little Lucky grinned self-consciously and finally got the nerve to speak,

"G...G...Gosh, Miz Blondie, you're so beautiful...the most beautiful woman I ever met an' sure I wanna...I wanna..." he stammered, then blurted, "I wanna fuck you, Miz Blondie!"

He grinned from ear to ear. It was probably the first time in his young life he'd said that word to an adult woman's face and he must have liked the freedom of doing so because he went on,

"Yes ma'am, I wanna fuck you so b...b...bad...I just can't believe a grown-up white woman so frickin' hot wants to do it with a nuthin' high school kid like me."

Blondie smiled happily, "Oh you precious baby, if you only knew—you feel how creamy my pussy is?" And as he nodded, she explained, "That's how a woman's vagina gets when she's ready to have sex and, sugar, my vagina is ready to have sex with you, you understand, baby?"

She paused then said, "An' my pussy's gonna make your young peter feel really, really good, young man; just ask your uncle...he's already had some of it twice today...an' want's more but for right now he's givin' me to you first for your birthday, sweetie."

Jeff turned his head to the back seat and with a broad grin chuckled,

"Little buddy, you can't even imagine how good she's gonna make you feel. It's your lucky day." Lucky was most definitely going to have a happy celebration of his just past 18th birthday. His uncle glanced over at me grinning and said, "Every boy's first piece of ass oughtta be like your pretty wife—sure wish mine had." I just nodded and grinned back at him.

When we arrived home, Blondie was out of the car quickly, saying she had to pee and instructing me to make our guests comfortable. Jeff retook his place on the sectional with his nephew beside him. I brought Jeff another drink and the boy a beer, with his uncle's approval. Jeff said it was okay to let the kid smoke weed as all kids toked nowadays. We fired another one up and toked, listening to the music I'd put on...a mix of Bob Seger, Wilson Pickett, Sam and Dave and Donna Summer...all being artists Blondie liked to dance to.

I made her a drink and before taking it into the bathroom, grabbed a couple of robes from the guest bedroom closet and told Jeff they should change into them. I also suggested he explain the ground rules to Lucien—that they could do whatever they wanted with my wife, just so long as I get to watch—making that "watch" condition pointedly.

When I went in to check on Blondie, she had put on a micro-mini, pink, curves-hugging, Lycra slip over her pink bra, panties and garterbelt and was once again repairing her makeup. She leered at me in the mirror,

"Can you believe I'm about to go out there an' fuck that cute little green-eyed, golden haired colored kid an' he's only eighteen-years-old?"

"And one, I'm pleasantly surprised to say, who has a very nice-sized pecker for a kid his size and his age—Mama's gonna have her a real good time with that pretty boy." She paused, then smirked, "And his big ol' black-dicked uncle!"

"You done good this time, sugar, really, really good...gettin' mama a super twofer: a big black cock and a cutie-pie black teenager."

She flicked her tongue across my lips and said, "I want to make an entrance that sexy little devil will remember all his life. Take my drink out and I'll be right there—and put on "Grapevine" again—you saw how I was really into dancin' to that for Jeff earlier. Let's do it again, okay?"

As I turned away, she said, "Rick, take my little friends out there and plug 'em in by my chair."

She grinned wickedly again and said, "I'm gonna give that boy a real show."

Blondie's "little friends" were powerful, plug-in-the-wall vibrators that she frequently put into hot solo action when entertaining "guests." She'd sit in our armless, contemporary Eames chair facing the sofa...and with the rock music pounding and her legs spread wide...use those vibrators to achieve orgasm after orgasm while the lucky guest...or guests...watched and masturbated.

I grinned back at her and said, "You're gonna spoil that kid for other women forever—he's gonna think they're all supposed to look and act like you."

She smirked into the mirror and waved me out with a final instruction,

"By the way, remind them it turns me on for them to play with themselves when they're watchin' me. The kid may be shy about doin' that in front of you men—tell Jeff to tell him it's okay, that it makes me hot." I did exactly that upon returning to the living area.

Moments later when Creedence began thumping out of the speakers, Jeff turned to his nephew with a knowing smile and said, "You're about to get a real treat, little buddy."

My delectable Dixie Pixie came strutting around the corner in an intoxicating cloud of expensive fragrance, snapping her fingers and moving her voluptuous little body to the insistent beat. Approaching the coffee table, she held out her hand and Jeff jumped up to assist her onto her stage. Little Lucky looked totally blown away by all the pink pulchritude now looming above him. Blondie began slow-twisting, hip-grinding gyrations...aimed directly at her handsome teen target...dancing for the kid now...showing him something most grown men had never seen the likes of...much less a semi-rural, eighteen-year-old. He was gazing up at her, open-mouthed and awestruck, as he had every right to be. Hell, I was...and I'd seen her do this for dozens of other men...hundreds of times.

Blondie was breathtakingly erotic, really getting into the slower, thumping cadence of the music. She was smiling happily...a slut wife in her element...up on a stage, nearly naked, performing an XXX-rated dance for her favorite kind of audience...two strangers...but this time, one of them was a teenager...a virginal teenager. Jeff was sprawled back on the couch, his good eye glued to her voluptuous body when he opened his robe, revealing that once-again-engorged black member he had so recently used on my little slut to such mutual pleasurable effect.

As he took it in hand and began to slowly pump it, he glanced over at his nephew and gestured for him to do likewise. The kid hesitated for a moment before complying but when Blondie next looked down at her audience, we all were showing our appreciation for her sexy capering with our hard boners in our hands. She smiled with self-satisfaction that her cavorting was eliciting the desired response—three erect male members, all wanting only one thing—to be inside that hairy pussy visible under the hem of that mini-slip, through those gossamer pink panties.

After dancing for twenty minutes, Blondie crooked a finger at Lucky, holding her hand for him to assist her down from her stage. Once down, she put her hand behind his head and pulled his face toward her for a wide-mouthed, tongue-swirling kiss—her other hand encircled his young cock and stroked gently. She looked at me with an expression of pure amazed delight, as if she were saying,

"Can you believe I'm kissing an eighteen-year-old kid while holding his cock in my hand?"

With her palms against his chest, she playfully pushed Lucky back onto the couch and danced over to her chair where her "Little Friends" awaited. I had turned the chair so that it faced the sectional where our guests were sitting, rather than the TV, so that when Blondie sat back and spread her legs, they were looking right at that lovely, hairy pussy. She reached down with both hands and hiked the hem of the slip up further, allowing her to spread her lovely legs even wider.

As Blondie lifted the vibrator, she smiled and winked at Lucky, who was totally mesmerized, slowly stroking his erection. Closing her eyes, she pressed the knobby tip to her clit under the sheer panties, causing her mouth to fly open in a loud gasp. Her buxom little body trembled uncontrollably...and her legs spread even wider...jerking and twitching in response to this initial shock to her sensitive genitals. She grasped the long handle of the back massager with both hands...sliding the perpendicular knob up and down between her rosy, inner pussy lips...clearly visible through her damp panties. Blondie preferred to keep her panties on when she used her vibrators, saying that the rubber knobs and cups felt better through the thin material.

Within a couple of minutes she was so caught up in her own sexual pleasure she appeared to be unaware of our presence. She had scooted farther down in the chair, with her buttocks at the front edge of the cushion...her hips now hunching up against the vibrator's insistent attentions to the tempo of Sam and Dave's classic, double entendre anthem, "Hold on—I'm Coming." A few more minutes of that and suddenly her body convulsed, her hips began bucking violently as she cried out,

"Oh, oui, oui, oui! Oh doux Jésus, c'est tellement bon, oui, oui, c'est si bon! (Oh, yes, yes, yes! Oh sweet Jeezus, that feels so good! Yes! Yes! Yes! Omigod, yes! Oh fuck yessss!"

Blondie's body continued to shudder spasmodically for a few more minutes until she finally fell quiet, still breathing heavily through that lush pink mouth. Little Lucky was looking at his uncle with an expression of happy wonder...he'd just witnessed his first female orgasm, after all...a very good birthday present...and just one of many yet to come in the evening ahead. As her paroxysms subsided, Blondie, laid the vibrator aside, opening her eyes into languid slits, leering wantonly at Lucky, and breathily simpered,

"How'd you like that birthday present, sweet boy?"

With a huge smile, the kid responded, "Bodacious, Blondie! That was frickin' bodacious!"

His uncle and I exchanged knowing grins...the youngster may have had no idea of the pleasures coming his way...but as a male...he intuitively knew how to keep them arriving.

He gushed, "You are so frickin' gorgeous, so hot, so beautiful...you look like a movie star to me, Blondie...you are just so frickin beautiful!"

My little French fox was glowing...luxuriating in such praise...a middle-aged, married woman hearing this ardent affirmation of her beauty...and from a teenager young enough to be her son. She lay back in the chair, her shapely, nylon-encased legs still spread open, affording both the kid and his uncle a perfect view of her hairy vulva...still encased in her nearly transparent pink panties... her swollen, inviting labia clearly visible through the diaphanous material.

Both Jeff and Lucky had slowed the tempo of their masturbation in the wake of Blondie's climax, content to just idly fondle themselves while taking in the decadent sensuality of her post-orgasmic glow...this degenerate, married slut in full heat...demonstrating her readiness to engage in whatever carnal acts they wanted from her.

As if her provocative posture weren't invitation enough, Blondie crooked a finger and wagged it at Lucky, purring invitingly, "C'mere, Baby, I wanna give you another birthday present."

He looked at his uncle questioningly and Jeff slapped him jovially on the shoulder, saying, "Get on over there, boy, and let that pretty woman introduce you to the facts of life."

As the kid stood so did Blondie...pulling the stretch slip off over her head and tossing it aside before teasingly hooking her thumbs into the waistband of her panties...then scooching them down over her high heels and stepping out of them. She sat back down on the edge of her chair, wriggling her fingers at Lucky to come stand before her, between her spread legs. She pushed her hands inside his robe and around his buttocks...pulling his erect penis to her face...where she engulfed it between those full, glossy, hot pink lips and began a slow back and forth motion that gradually increased in tempo.

The boy just stood there, unsure of what to do, hands at his sides, looking down at the sight of his cock going in and out of my wife's sexy mouth. After a couple of minutes she paused, holding his rock-hard erection and looked up at him smiling sweetly,

"Baby, if you feel like you're gonna come, you let me know and I'll stop for a minute...I'm gonna make you come... I just don't want you to come yet...I want your first time to be in my pussy...the way it oughtta be. I'm just gettin' you ready for that right now, okay, sweetie?"

He nodded and mumbled, "Sure, Blondie...yes ma'am..."

Before taking him back into her mouth, she looked back up at him and cooed,

"If you want to come in my mouth, I'll let you do it later—we have lots of time, honey."

"What we're doin' now is called foreplay...just gettin' ourselves all excited and worked up real good to make it feel even better when I finally get this gorgeous young peter inside me."

My depraved wife peeked around Lucky's hip at Jeff and with a wicked gleam in her eye, teased,

"I know your uncle wants to come in my mouth and I promised him when he fucked me this afternoon that I'd let him do that later."

I glanced over to see Jeff's semi-limp dick start to stiffen.

Idly stroking the kid's cock, she glanced up and asked, "Did he tell you before he brought you out to the car that he'd already fucked me this afternoon?" She grinned lewdly, "Twice?"

raven2018
raven2018
309 Followers