Blondie Bags a Black Cherry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One other clue I later found that might link Blondie's "Cowboy" response to sibling sex was the statistic that many female participants in incestual copulation have flashbacks to their illicit sexual experiences during later adult sexual activities, especially during intercourse. Could she be having such flashbacks, triggered by these two fellows' obvious physical defects quite literally staring her in the face? Was that the dynamic behind her wild, uncontrollably impassioned responses to those two? If I were honest with myself, the more thought I gave to the idea of my wife having a sexual affair with her brother, the more titillating I found the idea.

Back in the present on that Saturday afternoon in South Alabama, I gave the copulating couple another twenty minutes then returned to the door and quietly opened it a sliver. They'd finished and were lying next to each other on the bed...Blondie with her legs still canted outward...her furry muff a semen-smeared mess. Still catching their breath as they kissed languidly, they were murmuring so quietly I couldn't hear their exchange. Leaving the door cracked open, I went back to the kitchen to make fresh drinks. Putting them on a small serving tray with an ashtray, lighter and fresh joint, I tapped on the door and heard my wife say,

"Come on in, sugar...c'est bon maintenant (it's okay now)."

She was smirking at me, smugly self-satisfied with her latest Saturday afternoon date, and just so I didn't miss the plentiful fruits of their mating, she pointed with a scarlet nail to the pearlescent stream of seminal fluid oozing from between her pink, petal-like labia, tracing down between her cheeks. She cocked a naughty-girl eyebrow, facetiously mocking the cuckold husband,

"Boy made a real mess of my pussy, didn't he, Rick?"

Spreading her legs even wider, she taunted her hapless husband with her lover's jizz,

"I do believe he was savin' it up for me—get a towel, Rick, and clean this mess up before we get it all over the mattress."

I set the tray on the bed and fetched towels with which I wiped her messy groin and sticky thighs, before tucking a dry towel under her damp bottom, like changing a baby, I mused. I handed Blondie and Jeff drinks and fired up the new joint. Leaning up against the mirrored headboard, Blondie took a long pull from her drink then a double hit from the doobie before saying with annoyance,

"Oh, merde (crap)! now I'm gonna have to get up and pee."

Moments later, when she'd closed the toilet closet door behind her, I grinned at our bad boy guest and asked, "Well, what do you think?"

Jeff smiled lazily and winked at me with his good eye, responding,

"Man, that's some mighty fine pussy—one sweet, fine piece of ass—I ain't had no pussy that tight since I was in high school."

He took another drink, glanced at his watch and said, "Speakin' of high school, I told my nephew I'd take him out to a titty bar this evenin' to celebrate his birthday. He turned eighteen this past week and wants to be a man of the world...and I promised...even though I know damn well his mama will kill me if she ever finds out about it."

He glanced at the bathroom door then said wistfully,

"Man, I really don't want to leave any woman with pussy that good 'til she runs my sorry ass off, you know? That is some prime snatch...nice 'n tight plus she knows how to move it just right...not too much...just enough to milk it out of you. When I finally got my nuts off, man, it felt like my asshole was comin' out through the head of my dick."

He laughed and said sheepishly, "Hell, her pussy's so good we had to stop movin' and just lay there a few times just to keep me from comin' too soon. She's a damned hot kisser, too, with that sexy mouth. Man, you are one lucky fuckin' dude, you know that?"

It always gives me an exquisite, and admittedly degenerate, jolt of pleasure to hear another man commenting on how good my wife's pussy feels or what a great kisser she is. And Jeff was right about how Blondie moved: she wasn't one of those bedroom gymnasts who bounced your ass off the ceiling...her subdued, corkscrewing pelvic movements were subtle, even minimalist...but when combined with that tight, cock-hugging vagina...which she jokingly referred to as petite machine à traire de maman (mama's little milking machine)...they made her highly effective in bringing her partners to quite satisfying and pleasurable ejaculations.

Some people require a length of time to become sexually proficient with a lover but not Blondie. She could take some guy to bed whom she'd just met in a bar and fuck him like they'd been doing it together for years. I attributed that to the fact she loved fucking strangers and had no inhibitions about doing so, even with no preliminaries. My Dixie Pixie had a unique talent for sex and a strong compulsion to put it to frequent use. Because she was so good at giving sexual pleasure to strangers while taking pleasure herself, she relished her role in being a hot, beautiful, sexually talented piece of ass, especially, for men she'd recently met.

I laughed. "I've had a lot of guys tell me that, Jeff...it helps that she's never had kids. Judging from how well you screwed her...and knowing my little slut...she's going to want some more of that," I said, pointing to his now flaccid yet still formidable penis.

"She's not going to let you to go anywhere until you've fucked her at least one more time."

He cocked that single good eye at me and asked,

"She got anything against suckin' dicks? That sexy mouth looks made for blowjobs, man."

I responded, "She prefers fucking, but I'm still surprised she didn't blow you out there on the couch...she almost always warms a guy up with some oral action during foreplay. I think she was just too horny...just too eager to get laid this afternoon."

Blondie came out of the toilet enclosure and paused in front of the long bathroom counter to brush her platinum hair and apply a fresh coat of shiny red lip gloss. She had her back to us as she made her cosmetic repairs but she could see us ogling her naked body in the looking glass wall. She smirked into the mirror, her reflected image inquiring in a playful purr,

"Well now, how's our special guest feeling? Did mama make him feel special enough?"

I replied, "Believe so—he says that's the tightest pussy he's had in a long, long time." I paused, then snickered, "He also asked me if you suck dicks."

She gave Jeff a long, smoking-hot, reflected look in the mirror...lifted an inquisitive eyebrow and delightedly returned his compliment...saying,

"Well thank you, cher—I think maybe thick as it is, your big ol' black dick might have had a little somethin' to do with that tight fit, don't you?"

She grinned naughtily and continued in that smoky tone,

"Since you like mama's pussy so much, I'm hopin' that means you're going to stick around for some more of it, not just come in here, get your nuts off, then rush off like some of ces connards (these assholes) we meet through ads do, hmm?"

As she walked back into the bedroom, she slipped out of her shelf bra, leaving her in only garterbelt, nylons and heels, saying to Jeff as she casually freed her lovely breasts,

"As for a blowjob, sugar, if you stick around and keep mama happy, she'll get around to that in due time...I promise, cher."

Passing me, she poked me playfully and chided, "And you, mister, if you wanna get some of this pussy yourself, you better get those clothes off and get on that bed 'cause once I get started with this young man again, you may not get another chance for a good long while."

I was stripping off my clothes as I said,

"Well, I hate to bust your bubble, babe, but our guest has a commitment this evening—he's taking his nephew out for his eighteenth birthday celebration."

Blondie gave Jeff a pout of disappointment and grumbled, "Well merde!" as she sat next to him on the bed. She began fondling his limp penis, asking plaintively, "Really? You have to leave?"

She looked so damned sexy with that lush lower lip turned out in that pout. He was reclined on his elbows watching the conversational give and take and didn't object a bit when Blondie wrapped her small fingers around that big dark hunk of meat and began stroking it, hopefully to another erection.

He replied to her, "'Fraid so, beautiful...told him I'd take him to his first strip club."

I looked at the two of them, both obviously anticipating another heated coupling, and said,

"You know, I just might have a solution to this problem: Jeff, I'm curious—how are you gonna get your nephew in a strip club when he's just eighteen?"

"Could be a problem—he's got fake I.D. says he's legal, but he's short like his mama and baby-faced, so that I.D. may draw some extra attention," Jeff responded.

"Well, if you can't get him in, it's going to be a big disappointment and even if you do, all he's going see is a bunch of hard-core, probably drugged-out dancers who won't show him anything more than their titties with some pasties while separating Uncle Jeff from a lot of hard-earned money, serving overpriced, watered-down drinks and constantly conning you for bigger tips," I said with a wry grin of commiseration.

Jeff nodded and grimaced in agreement so I continued, "On the other hand, we have right here a beautiful dancer who never charges for drinks or asks for tips, and better yet—she'll take it all off for the your nephew—so he gets a real good look at that pretty pussy, not just some part-time hooker's pasties-covered tits, right, sugar?" Blondie was eyeing me warily as I went on,

"Even better than that, your nephew can touch the goodies here...tits and pussy...something the two of you will definitely get bounced out of any strip club for doing unless you cough up the big bucks for the VIP room."

Jeff was nodding animatedly and broke into a head-bobbing grin as I sealed the deal with, "Best of all, here at Blondie's Gentlemen's Club, you...and your nephew...get to fuck the featured dancer. You want to throw your nephew a post-eighteenth birthday party he'll never forget?"

My wary...but clearly intrigued spouse...who was distractedly fondling Jeff's now fully-erect member, began to display the smallest hint of a prurient smile at one corner of her luscious red mouth...calculating what was in it for her...an eighteen-year-old lover.

"How experienced is this young man?" she asked, to which Jeff merrily shook his head negative, holding up a thumb and forefinger forming a zero, causing my wicked little wife to break into a decadent smile and purr,

"Mon Dieu, an eighteen-year-old boy who's still a virgin? An' I'm gonna get to sauter sa cerise (pop his cherry)?"

She paused a moment thoughtfully, then asked Jeff, "How's he look—he a cutie?"

Again, delightedly, Uncle Jeff said, "Yep, he's a handsome little devil, but..." Then fixing Blondie with a level, appraising stare, he asked, "You mean what you said in there earlier about likin' black men?" And before she could respond, "What about a partly black boy?"

Her eyes went wide and she was momentarily speechless, struck dumb, nodding, then in a breathless whisper, "Yes, I meant it. An' fuck yeah, I'd love to. You tellin' me your nephew's black?" Then, after a thoughtful lull, "So what does that make you?"

He grinned and finally fessed up, "Well my sister, his mama, and me, are partly French and Choctaw, but yeah, we got a good bit of black blood in us, too, so yeah, you just got yourself some semi-black cock, baby..." and teased, "An' I'm countin' on you wantin' more of it."

He joked, "I like to think it's the best black part of me...you agree, baby?"

Blondie was still distractedly stroking his freshening erection...and in response to his admission, bent over it...taking it into her mouth and giving it a couple of quick up and down bobs. She sat up smiling and asked "That give you a clue, sweetie? Now please tell me more about your nephew."

"His name's Lucien...we call him Lucky...his daddy's half black. His daddy's daddy is white...real, real white...a blond-haired, blue-eyed, chief petty officer from Maine...retired outta the Coast Guard base just up the road north of Brookley Field. So he's kinda coppery-skinned like me, but where I got this straight dark French an' Indian hair and dark eyes, he's got kinda golden curly hair and these really unusual greenish-gold eyes. Poor little dude doesn't have a lotta friends...the white kids think he's black and the blacks think he's white...probably the reason he's still a cherry. He paused, but seeing he had Blondie's rapt attention, he continued,

He's kinda small for his age...again like his granddaddy...but I promise you he's eighteen as of this past Wednesday."

Hearing that, Blondie emitted a husky groan, "Oh my God, Rick—will you just listen to that? A cute little eighteen-year-old virgin an' little Blondie could be the one who gets to give him his first morceau de cul (piece of ass)?"

She was stroking Jeff's cock more insistently now, hearing about his nephew, and he was happily grinning from ear to ear. We all three knew she was going to fuck that young man, which she confirmed with a dissolute smile and a sham sigh of feigned surrender,

"D'accord (Okay), you two dirty old men—against my better judgment, I'll do it."

Eager to put that plan into motion, I said, "Hey, what happened to my turn?"

My wife threw a leg over our guest and straddled his hard penis, grinding her come-slickened vulva forward and back playfully on the shaft before rolling over on her back next to him. As she crooked a finger at me, she teased him,

"Don't you go anywhere, baby—I'll be back in a couple of minutes—Rick usually comes real fast when's he's gettin' seconds. Matter of fact, whyn't you scootch that big ol' black thing up here where I can be doin' somethin' to keep it nice 'n hard while I give him his quickie?"

Blondie was correct—the sensation of fucking that tight, sweet pussy when it was creamy with another man's semen was so sensual that I usually got my rocks off much quicker than I normally would. Especially when she did what she was doing now: she had those luscious red lips wrapped around Jeff's dark member just inches from my face...and as my own cock slid into her other wonderfully warm, wet sexual orifice, she began fucking me back gently but expertly while blowing him hotly and wetly...wide-mouthed...with her tongue writhing ravenously all around that huge mushroom glans.

Every several seconds she would tear those bright, glossy red lips from his cock and plant her wide-open mouth on mine, holding his cock beside our kissing mouths. She very well knew what she was doing—sucking a stranger with such fervor and passion that close up to our faces while she fucked me had me pumping my load into her in less than five minutes.

I'd not even reached my final spasm of ejaculation when my insatiable wife suddenly turned away from sucking him, gave me a quick, slick-tongued kiss. then insistently urged in my opposite ear,

"Let Jeff get back on me, sugar."

She teased, "Let's see if I can get him off again, then let's go get Lucky..." then with a risqué grin, "Real lucky...d'accord?"

She tongue-kissed my ear and whispered salaciously into it, "Think about that—a fair-haired, green-eyed, eighteen-year old virgin an' your Cajun girl's gonna get that young man's cherry."

She let out a low decadent moan and pushed my chest gently, saying, "C'mon, babe, get up—let me take care of Jeff, okay?"

She smiled lewdly, and said, "And this time you can stay in here and watch us fuck."

Only seconds after I was out from between Blondie's legs, she had them wrapped around Jeff's back and had that big black, mushroom-headed cock pushing into her with minimal resistance, now lubricated by my fresh injection and his own previous deposits. I knew the sensations he was feeling through his member—her pussy was snug even when filled with multiple ejaculations from serial partners. She'd pulled the train for two...three...four guys, plus me...more times than I could remember...when all of them had come in her, one right after the other...and when I got into her well-used caboose once they'd all finished, she was still a snug fit on my modest seven-plus inches.

As if to prove my conjecture, Jeff let out a low moaning,

"Oh Jeezus, baby, that is some awesome tight pussy—just fuckin' awesome!"

For her part, Blondie went into what I was now thinking of as her Cowboy mode...going absolutely crazy for this stranger's cock. When she wasn't devouring his face with hot, wet kisses, she was imploring him to fuck her harder while twisting and pushing her hips up to meet his own spearing thrusts, milking it out of him in less than ten minutes this time with no pausing to delay his vigorous but clearly diminished finish.

As they lay there gasping, I suggested to Jeff, "When you get your breath back, why don't you call your nephew and tell him you've got a birthday surprise for him—tell him you and your buddy will come by to pick him up, okay?"

Jeff said, "Good idea...you're gonna go with me to pick him up? It's over twenty miles...but most of it's Interstate."

Blondie chimed in, "Hey you two! I wanna go, too; let's take the Cadillac and you men can chauffer us while he and I—hey, what's his name again?—make out in that big back seat."

Jeff repeated patiently, "His name's Lucien...we all call him Lucky."

Blondie, lying there on our bed with three loads of semen pumped in her in the last hour, grinned at the two of us and said, "Lucky...it fits perfectly...an' mama's gonna make sure little Lucky gets lucky...real, real lucky...celebratin' his eighteenth birthday."

She grinned, "C'mon, let's get outta here an' go get little Lucky. I'm gonna take a shower and fix myself up real pretty for him. You two can go use the other shower."

Looking at her thoughtfully, I said, "Got an idea—don't get dressed—just wear lingerie and blow Lucky's mind. Hey, let's make it super special birthday party...so when he gets in the back seat, he'll find this gorgeous, sexy blond, old enough to be his mama maybe...but still drop-dead gorgeous...waiting for him...dressed just the way all horny young men fantasize about."

They both agreeably approved, so we set about on our separate tasks, Blondie finally joining us in the living area almost forty-five minutes later. She had repaired her hair and reworked her makeup for a more kittenish hot pink look. She was alluring in a pink lace garterbelt... tan nylons...pink patent heels...sheer pink bikini panties...and a pink lace shelf bra...with her erect, eraser-like nipples dabbed with the same frosted pink lip gloss that coated her full lips.

For bling she wore lustrous pearl costume jewelry: multiple neck strands...dangling earrings... two multi-strand pearl and rhinestone bracelets...and a pair of pearl and rhinestone rings. The only non-pink aspect of her appearance was her scarlet nail polish which she'd not had time to redo, a minor discordant clash. My hot wife looked like a top-dollar club dancer or a younger MILF porn star—decidedly good enough to eat—like county fair cotton candy. She assuredly did not look like the usually proper, thirtyish, real estate property manager she was. Jeff whistled in response to her erotic visual impact.