Blondie Beds Her Needy Brother Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bertie, you still awake, cher?"

When he mumbled that he was, she stepped inside, closing the door behind her. Perching on the edge of his bed, she murmured, "Look, I know I've been a nasty little bitch this week, cher."

She'd angrily refused to give him any relief every previous night even though he'd begged for just a quickie so he could get some relief from his bursting balls. For some inexplicably peevish reason, she'd adamantly refused to let him fuck her or even masturbate for or with him, and he hadn't wanted to masturbate by himself fearing that, as sure as he did, she would come home shortly thereafter, horny and eager to take care of his problem...as she apparently now had.

"An' I know you have the same sexual urges as other boys your age." She paused, then said,

"An' I also know that right now you don't have anyone but me to help you take care of those urges." She giggled, "Silly little bitches don't know what they're missin' out on, do they?"

He waited uncertainly as she asked in a throaty purr, "So, um, I was wonderin' if maybe you might wanna fool around tonight? Lemme make it up to you, okay, cher?"

When a highly pleased Bert affirmed that he most assuredly did want to fool around, she whispered, "Good, me too! Gimme just a few minutes to get ready for bed an' pee, then you come on in, d'accord? Alla mama 'n daddy's lights are out, but you be real quiet anyway, you hear?" Seeing the bump in Bert's sheet, she reached over and playfully squeezed his erection,

"Looks like that big boy's ready for some foolin' around, hmm?" She squeezed it, confessing,

"I need you to give this thing to me good 'n hard tonight, Bertie, okay? It's your lucky night, sugar...little sister was needin' to get laid real bad tonight an' that young frat rat got drunk an' couldn't keep it up long enough for me." She clasped his hard cock again and cooed,

"So your baby sister needs her big-dicked grand frère to take care of that problem for her, okay?" then slipped out the door, whispering, "See you in a minute, sweetie."

When Bert pushed open the door of her darkened room minutes later, Blondie was lying there in her pink semi-sheer babydoll nightie minus the matching panties. Instead, she lay with her legs spread and the shadowy smudge of her pubic mound an open, welcoming invitation, in glaring contrast to her preceding week of spitefulness.

She hissed, "Come on, you pokey butt! An' make sure that door's closed tight."

Thrilled with her new assertive mood, Bert wasted no time getting into position between her legs, where to his pure delight, she took his hard cock in her hand, squeezing and massaging it momentarily, as she sighed,

"Ahh, you're so nice 'n big, baby, nice 'n thick, bigger 'n any of the boys I've been with," before guiding him into her.

Her pussy was snug, but wet and creamy, enabling his fat prick to slide inside her with very little resistance. His nubile young sister moaned quietly as she wrapped her calves behind his thighs and pulled him deeper inside,

"Oh, God, yes! Your cock feels so good in me, Bertie," and began rotating her hips beneath him.

With her pretty mouth at his ear she whispered, "You're a good lover, big brother—every time I let you do this to me, I'm likin' it better an' better an' better."

She giggled, "We're gettin' pretty good at this together, tu sais (you know), baby?"

Bert's journal then related how, grinning at this newfound good fortune, he wondered why, if that were the case, she'd cut him off for so many days, but just continued to fuck her slowly as he quietly asked her,

"What's goin' on, sis? You've never been this ready before."

She moaned and whispered, "That Kappa Alpha stud I went out with tonight was good lookin' but he drank so much he couldn't get it up an' even when I finally got him hard, it wouldn't stay up." Putting her hand on the back of his head she sighed,

"Yeah just take it nice 'n slow, baby—just work it in there nice 'n slow 'til it's all the way in."

Continuing her explanation, she murmured, "He tried to screw me, off an' on, for a long time an' it still wasn't fully hard an' barely in me even when he finally did get off—so I knew there was no way that boy was gettin' it back up tonight."

She tittered, "So I made him bring me home soon as I figured mama had gone to bed."

"I really was wantin' to get fucked good 'n hard tonight...an' even though you're a pain in the butt hittin' on me all the time, mon frère, I decided I'd come on home an' let you take care of that problem for me."

"Gettin' it up an' keepin' it up are a coupla things I know I don't ever have to worry about with you...you're always ready to do this to me, aren't you?" Blondie blew in his ear, whispering,

"You even stay hard after comin' in me, an' even though I usually make you go ahead an' get off me soon as you get your nuts off, I absolutely love it that you can do that. Most guys go soft real fast, soon as they come... most of 'em, anyway...an' that's usually way too soon to suit me."

"It usually takes me a long time to get off on a guy's cock...if I can at all...so when I'm really in the mood an' really gettin' into it...I need to keep it goin' a while, as you're about to find out."

As he began to pick up the pace, Blondie moaned, "Oh God yeah, Bertie give it to me just like that...give it to me harder...fuck me that special way you do, grand frère...nobody else fucks me like you do..."

She moaned, "Keep it up just like that, baby...keep fuckin' me just like that an' let's see if you can make me come tonight, okay?"

Bert's account gave one reason for his sister's bawdy behavior: she'd been drinking heavily herself along with her frat rat date, and was more than a bit inebriated...increasing her sexual assertiveness. He was overjoyed that his petite soeur was finally comfortable with openly discussing how good his cock felt inside her, and how she had taken the initiative, coming into his room and, while playfully squeezing his erection, had invited him to come to her room.

Bert boasted a bit to his envisioned readers that he really gave it good and hard to the petit putain (little slut) that night, just as she'd requested. He recorded that in their previous conjoinings, he normally got his nuts off pretty fast, because Blondie was usually hurrying him to finish so she could go to sleep. But that night she was just the opposite...making him pull back every few minutes and reaching down between them to tightly squeeze the base of his cock during such pauses...keeping him from ejaculating too soon.

She purred in his ear, "We're gonna make it last until you can't hold it any longer, Bertie."

"It's gonna feel a lot better for both us when you do finally come...believe me, I know...it's somethin' an older girl told me 'bout how she keeps her boyfriend from comin' too soon, an' I've tried it...an' it usually works."

Then, Bert noted, when he finally did come, she was right...it was unbelievable...with him bucking and firing repeated streams of hot semen into her welcoming little belly...his sexpot little sister urging him to give it up at last...to fill her up with it...to keep coming and coming...which he did to the point of it overflowing down the crack of her butt, creating a damp mess on her sheet which they both ignored.

And true to her earlier avowals, Blondie really did want to keep it going...she didn't push him off impatiently in her usual dismissive fashion, when his climactic spasms had ended. That night she let him keep pushing it into her, and kept twisting her hips up to meet him, slowly picking up the pace until they were soon frantically fucking once more...something she'd not allowed him to do previously when he'd wanted to go a second round. As they quickened the pace, she giggled,

"See there, Bertie? I knew you'd stay hard after you came in me." She grinned and whispered to him in a soft, little-girl voice, "An' didn't that feel so good, savin' it like that for so long?" She hugged him tightly and sighed,

"It felt fantastic to me. You fuck me so, so good, mon grand frère goujon (my big stud brother)!"

She crooned in his ear, "Now let's see if we can make baby sister come before we make you come at least a little bit more tonight, okay, sugar?"

According to Bert's journal, they did both, with her having her first orgasm several minutes after he'd filled her with semen, with the gloppy, sucking sounds and gooey feel of all that potentially potent sibling seed being churned around inside her fertile young womb contributing to the fever hot pitch of their lovemaking and her ultimately gasping out,

"Oh oui, oui, oui, Bertie (Oh yes, yes, yes, Bertie), oh oui, oui, oui, that feels so good! Oh yes, baby, oh fuck yes, oh yes, oh yes, I'm comin', baby, I'm comin', oh God yes, I'm comin'!"

"Baise-moi, baise-moi, baise-moi, bébé (Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, baby)!"

"You're makin' me come, grand frère, oh God yes, you're makin' me come, Bertie, you're makin' your sister come, mon grand frère goujon!"

Then, Bert recorded, Blondie did get him off again, but only after fucking him off and on for almost another hour and with far less seminal output to show for it after so efficiently draining his big balls the first time.

Bert wrote that after that first night when she'd taken the initiative after her date couldn't perform to her satisfaction, there were a few more times like that...always when she'd been drinking sufficiently to overcome her inhibitions. He'd quickly come to believe that it wasn't just alcohol making her more sexually assertive: she mostly became this way on Fridays and Saturdays, when she didn't have to get up the next morning, making him suspect his little sister might be telling him sexy little lies to disguise her promiscuous craving for additional action at home even after having sex on a date. And more intriguingly, her decadent desire to get it from not just a second, different partner, but one deliciously forbidden as well, her big brother.

Reading that, I concluded Bert was right...my own sexual adventures over many years with this little Cajun hottie taught me that she had a very pronounced preference for decadence...the more risky and forbidden the sex, the hotter and hungrier for it she became. But I took her fondness for depravity a step beyond what he had written, suspecting that the fact of his being physically and verbally impaired might also have been a source of enhanced excitement for her, taking the titillation of sibling sex to even greater heights, her responses to the Cowboy and the Alabama Cajan, Jeff, offering supportive evidence of that.

Bert had apparently kept his diary updated as his lengthy journal recorded more of these events in detail, but one I found to be most personally arousing, perhaps because it hinted of Blondie's hotwife future, occurred one weekend when their parents were in New Orleans for a pipeline industry seminar. Although he did not specify when it occurred, apparently it was after he and his sister had resumed having intercourse on a fairly regular basis, as in this account he has Blondie mentioning the fact of it being the fourth time that week they'd had sex.

About 1:00 a.m. Saturday morning, Bert had been reclining on the den sofa in his corduroy robe, watching a soft porn video and fondling himself, when he heard Blondie come in the front door far earlier than he'd been expecting. With their folks gone, he'd expected her to stay out much later, perhaps even all night. He was praying she had come home still sexually aroused enough, and not too tired, to let him fuck her. That night young Bert got more than he possibly could ever have hoped for.

Stepping into the room, Blondie wobbled a bit unsteadily in a purloined pair of her mother's expensive Maison Blanche heels as she threw Bert a lewd, loopy, lopsided grin. She looked tarty, trampy and totally trashed...her blonde hair a disheveled mess...her lipstick smeared widely about her puffy swollen lips...her tight skirt askew with one tan nylon freed from its garters and gathering just above her knee. Bert observed she had once candidly admitted to him that she wore nylons on dates rather than pantyhose because it made it easier to have sex without getting undressed. She glanced at the television, snickering,

"Well, watchin' that stuff, you oughtta be in the right mood for what I got in mind, mon frère."

She winked and purred, "Pour me a shot of daddy's Crown with some water while I go pee an' do somethin about this train wreck, d'accord, baby?"

She winked again, "Then I'll come back an' show you what I've been thinkin' about."

Her return took more than twenty minutes but was well worth the wait. She'd brushed her hair, touched up her cheeks and eyes and applied a shiny coat of frosted pink lipstick. She sidled into the room and picked up her drink, taking a sip as she ordered her brother, "Kill that fuckin' TV." She moved over to the entertainment center...put a heavy-beat R&B album on high volume...and began shuffling slowly back across the room...her shoulders dipping and turning, her sensual hips pumping suggestively as she teased,

"You been waitin' up for me, Bertie? Hopin' maybe lil' sis was gonna come home all drunk 'n horny tonight?"

When he just grinned, she cooed seductively, "Well, you just hit pay dirt in both categories, mon chanceux frère (my lucky brother), 'cause little sister's both a little bit drunk an' a whole buncha horny, know what I mean, bubba?"

Dancing toward him, she giggled, "Like what you see, sugar? Want me to take off my skirt an' blouse an' dance for you? Do a little striptease for you, baby? Get you all nice 'n hard 'n ready for some more a' that hot 'n sexy, brother-sister foolin' around?"

When Bert nodded enthusiastically, she pointed to his hand inside his robe and taunted, "Well since you like jackin' off an' lookin' at my body so much, big brother, you just go right ahead and play with yourself while your naughty little sister struts her stuff just for you, d'accord?"

She winked again, teasing, "Looks like maybe lil' sis's already makin' somethin' awfully hard under that robe, hmm?"

Again he just grinned and she purred seductively, "Well let's see just how big 'n hard we can get that thing before we find a better use for it than jackin' off, que dis-tu (what do you say)?"

Setting her drink down on the coffee table between them and moving to the sensuous beat, she unfastened the top button of her blouse. Bert's widening grin inspired her to continue slowly to the bottom button then shrug the blouse to the floor. She turned...cocking her hip at him...her hand poised on the zipper of the short, skin-tight skirt...a quizzical pinup girl expression aimed over the bra strap on her shoulder at her enthralled sibling.

When he nodded enthusiastically, she slid the zipper fully down and began working the skirt over her hips in that cute, side-to-side, back-and-forth way that women do, stepping out of it when it pooled at her ankles. Turning to face him, she stood there posing for her brother's prurient perusal in a lacy white bra...sheer pink panties...an off-white garterbelt attached to tan hose tapering down to ivory and metallic gold high heels...the dark shadow of her pubis visible through her gauzy panties.

Reading Bert's account, I had chuckled at how similar her performance was to the stripteases she performed for me as my new wife and later for her many lovers. No doubt about it, my Blondie was a born exhibitionist and prickteaser. I had to laugh at how apprehensive I'd been about first asking her to dance and strip for other men—hell, she'd just been waiting for the chance. It also explained her casual ease with being naked around men, even total strangers—as well as her ease with profanity and her penchant for provocative dirty talk. She was apparently born to it—I had known she liked sex as soon as I met her, but what I hadn't realized was that I had married a very bad little girl indeed.

But getting back to that momentous weekend, Blondie had proceeded to dance very steamily for her brother through a series of Motown numbers with sensuous beats...thrusting her hips at him and massaging her bra cups...smugly reveling in his wide-eyed, rapt concentration on her body. Bert groaned when she turned the bra cups under, exposing her protruding pink nipples. Naked beneath his heavy bathrobe, he was stroking his erection with increasing fervor, captivated by his baby sister's sensual strip show. Blondie grinned lewdly, somewhat tipsily slurring her words,

"C'mon, lemme see your grosse bite (big dick), Bertie—c'mon an' jackoff for me while I dance for you, mon chéri."

When he pulled open his robe, revealing his erection, she grinned even wider, licking her glossy pink lips appreciatively and saying,

"You know, I've gotten where I really like watchin' you stroke that big ol' thing—makes my lil' ol' pussy so wet, baby...it's gettin' real wet right now, gettin' ready for your grosse bite, cher"

Winking again, she murmured, "Okay, you just sit there 'n play with it for a while, sugar."

After dancing three more numbers, Blondie stepped over to the couch and plopped down on the end opposite her brother. Leaning back against the end cushions and spreading her nyloned legs, she treated him to a full frontal view of her vulva, barely concealed by the gossamer-thin gusset of her bikini bottoms. Her hairy little bush and pink pudenda were clearly visible through the gauze-like material with numerous, unruly, dark-brown pubic hairs seeking escape under the elastic leg bands of those skimpy little panties. With a naughty smile she innocently inquired,

"Like lookin' at my pussy, Bertie?" eliciting an impassioned groan of affirmation and her own confessed, "You know somethin'? I'm finally startin' to realize tonight just how much I like lettin' you look atit, too."

With a wicked grin,, she hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her panties and skimmed them down her legs and off over her mother's pricey pumps. She dug her heels into the couch, spreading her legs wide again, moaning decadently,

"An' I think I like showin' it to you like this even better, darlin'."

Bert's robe was partially open, his hand sliding methodically up and down his erection as his eyes roamed his nubile sister's eighteen year-old body, her perky nipples and hairy pussy, just an arm's length away. Her own fingers were now busily stimulating her clitoris, rubbing that small pink prominence beneath her pubic hair. Through slitted eyes Blondie watched him stroke his big, thick prick...fully erect...inspired by the show she was putting on for him. Toying with him, she asked,

"Aren't you glad your petite soeur (little sister) turned out to be such a horny little slut?"

Bert grinned wolfishly and leered, "I always had a hunch you'd turn out to be a horny little slut, Blondie."