Blondie Finally Begins Her Hotwife

Story Info
Cajun cutie has her first hotwife sex with a handsome Latino.
6.8k words
4.46
27.6k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
raven2018
raven2018
306 Followers

Blondie Finally Begins Her Hotwife Life-#2 in the new Blondie Saga

Cajun cutie has her first hotwife sex with a handsome Latino cop while her husband watches

Well, my little Southern sweetie certainly liked hotwifery when we finally did it—she loved it, in fact—and from her first hotwife and cuckolding adventure, she eventually would go on to have sex with many dozens of men with me watching. In the meantime, we'd had to be content with our fantasy for a while, because even once Blondie had agreed to try it, she was hesitant to take that first huge step. It was also a very busy time. Along with completing my degree studies, I had frequent job interviews, finals and graduation events to contend with, and upon graduation from LSU shortly after, was hired by a financial products corporation headquartered in Chicago.

The company immediately relocated us several hundred miles from Louisiana to a major Texas metro area on a very short timetable, then sent me to Chicago for several weeks training, keeping our lives in flux. Things had just begun to settle down by the night of Blondie's 25th birthday party in our new townhouse.

Among our small group of new friends and guests was a handsome, Hispanic cop, Franco, who came with one of Blondie's coworkers, Diana. I later learned that he provided security when off duty for some of the many properties owned and managed by the commercial real estate firm where my wife worked. I remembered Blondie mentioning that there was a really good-looking cop who flirted with all the women in her office and had all of them panting to fuck him. It looked like Diana, who was an attractive young blond, had won the competition.

But my clearly interested Blondie focused her attentions on him early, and as the evening wore on, she spent more and more time talking directly to him or hovering nearby. By eleven, she was clearly tipsy, flirting openly, and he was basking in this special treatment from his sexy blonde hostess, much to the visible annoyance of his date. I was playing bartender when my wife came into the kitchen smiling tipsily and smugly whispered in my ear,

"Wanna make our fantasy come true tonight, cher?" rubbing her crotch suggestively on my hip.

Stunned, I whispered back, "You're kidding!" to which Blondie smiled naughtily and said,

"Nope, an' that très beau flic (gorgeous cop) is ready to do it. He wants to fuck your wife so bad he's droolin', babe—says I'm a stone fox—says he's been fantasizin' about fuckin' me, since we first met at the office."

She grinned impishly and murmured, "I really hooked him when I told him how you're always tellin' me how tight I am—I first said it in French—très serrée, an' he actually groaned when I translated it. He's never fucked a Cajun girl an' says my naughty French is a real turn on."

I asked, "He's cool with me watching?"

She leered, "Yeah, I finally just laid it on him a few minutes ago—just told him I'll screw him tonight if he can ditch Diana. When he asked about you, I told him about our fantasy an' he's okay with it—a little nervous, maybe." She smiled wickedly, "But he wants to fuck me real bad."

She put her lips to my ear and taunted,

"An' I want to fuck him, too, cher, tonight, just as soon as everybody else goes home, okay?"

As she left the kitchen I was trembling with excitement; after these past months of occasional playacting of our fantasy, here it was, actually happening tonight, and it was entirely my wife's doing. Never in my wildest dreams had I ever thought she would be the one to make it happen. But she had, picking out the guy she wanted to do it with, and picking a good-looking one, too, just as she'd said she would months earlier.

I watched Blondie as she went back out to circulate among our guests; when she got to Franco, she was smiling happily as she whispered in his ear, and he broke into a happy grin as well. She was looking at him like he was a big piece of sweet chocolate, and I was momentarily afraid she might kiss him right there in front of everyone. Diana was watching, too, and went over to tell Franco she wanted to leave. She had picked him up at the precinct station, so they were in her car. Franco told her to go, he'd call for a unit to pick him up, so she wouldn't have to drive him.

It was close to midnight when Diana left in a huff and almost 1:00 am by the time I bid the last couple, our lawyer neighbor and his wife, goodnight at the front door. When I returned to the living area, my wife and our remaining guest weren't wasting any time: they were kissing hotly, their mouths and tongues working furiously and Blondie's hand was on the bulge in his slacks, firmly gripping it. Judging from its size, it didn't look like she would be disappointed with her decision to pick this fellow to fulfill our fantasy.

As I stood there in quiet fascination, watching my wife in sexual action for the very first time, Franco reached under Blondie's sweater to fondle her breasts. It was the most sexually exciting thing I'd ever seen in my life, my lovely young, blonde wife hotly kissing this Mexican cop I'd met just hours earlier, while insistently squeezing and caressing his hard prick through his slacks as he rubbed her tits. Franco certainly wasn't shy about my being there. He pushed up Blondie's sweater and pulled both soft breasts out of her bra cups, exposing her hard, pink nipples, one of which he determinedly rolled in his fingers while sucking the other into his mouth.

Blondie grasped the back of his head and moaned softly, "Oh oui, suce-les, bébé (Oh yes, suck them baby)." then looked straight at me and smiled decadently, almost defiantly taunting me,

"Is this what you want to see, cher?" she asked. "Your little Blondie finally doing just what you have wanted me to do for so long now?" Then she winked before pulling his face up for a kiss.

In spite of my trembling thrill at seeing my sexy Cajun cutie in heated foreplay for the first time, their easy sexual familiarity made me suspect that perhaps this was not their first time together. I traveled extensively on business now, so the opportunity for them to have already become lovers was definitely there. But I didn't give a rat's ass at that moment because now they were doing it with me watching. If my beautiful wife was going to put cuckold's horns on me anyway, I might as well be getting something out of the deal.

After a few more minutes of hot necking, Blondie paused breathlessly and said, "Rick, check all the ash trays will you, honey?"

Then with a happy smile, she stood, pulling her sweater over her head, her erect pink nipples peeking out over her bra cups, and said, "Then come on up and join us."

She grabbed Franco's hand, pulling him up and cooed,

"C'mon, cher, let's go to bed."

The sight of my uninhibited wife standing there, in her bra and tight black slacks, her lipstick smeared and her nipples erect from sucking, beside this leering stranger, whose own slacks were bulging significantly, was the most erotic moment of my life up to that point, and about to quickly get much more so.

When I entered the bedroom perhaps five minutes later, they were in bed, naked and already fucking, Franco on top, thrusting into my willing young wife, both of them moaning and gasping, murmuring to each other. I muttered, "Omigod that is hot!"

Blondie glanced past Franco's shoulder at me standing beside the bed, smiling at me in a way that showed how very pleased she obviously was with herself and with what was happening. Looking into my eyes, Blondie kissed her grunting, grinding partner's ear, then purred into it loud enough for me to hear,

"Baise-moi bébé (Fuck me, baby)! Oh ouais, baise-moi Franco! (Oh yeah, fuck me, Franco)! Donnez-moi cette grosse bite épais Mexicain, bébé (Give me that big thick Mexican cock, baby)! Oh s'il te plait, s'il te plait baise-moi, chérie (Oh please, please, fuck me, darling)!"

That was probably for my benefit, to defray any second thoughts I might be having, but the French dirty talk was for both him and me, although I didn't think he could understand most of it. He didn't need to—in her syrupy Southern drawl with its Cajun inflections, it sounded incredibly erotic and my wife's meaning was unmistakable. It was followed by more kissing of his neck, and then in English,

"Oh yes, baby, give it to me—your big ol' cock feels so fuckin' good in me. Fuck me, Franco!"

As I move around to the side of the bed, Franco turned his face to me and smiled a happy smile. "Man, you are so right; she is really tight," he gasped out, which caused Blondie to giggle,

"So, mon beau flic (my handsome cop), you like mama's ol' chatte mariée hmm, cher?"

I smiled at that "mama's old married pussy" expression being spoken by a nubile 25-year-old, who, in spite of her tender years, sometimes referred to herself as mama.

I grinned at Franco and said, "That's what I've been telling this sexpot for years. That's always been my fantasy: to let another man get some of that pussy, let him get in there and see for himself just how tight she is and how good her pussy feels."

He groaned agreement and resumed his steady thrusting back into her. Blondie turned her flushed face to me and actually gave me a big bawdy wink and smiled, wriggling her fingers at me. As I leaned in toward them she whispered,

"Are you sure you're okay with this, cher? Is this what you wanted to see?"

I groaned, "Oh hell yeah, babe," to which she nodded her satisfaction with my response before turning Franco's face to hers and kissing him hotly, locking her heels behind his back, thrusting her hips up at him, unafraid to let me see how thoroughly she was enjoying fucking another man. I knew from that very moment that my little hottie mate and I were perfectly paired, assuredly destined to have a remarkably interesting marriage.

It didn't take long for Blondie's tight pussy and subtly rotating hips to milk a load from Franco's fat cock, and that was another first: watching another man hunching and bucking, groaning and grunting as he pumped his hot seed into my fertile young wife. Blondie was on the not-always-reliable pill, so that with Franco fucking her bareback, his potent semen was squirting deep into her vagina, totally unimpeded, with whatever consequences that might eventually bring. As she received her first load of semen as a hotwife, under the watchful eye of her husband, she cried,

"Oui, oui, oui! Oh oui, donne-le moi, bébé, remplis-moi (Yes, yes! yes! Oh yes, give it to me, baby, fill me up)!" Remplis ma chatte de ton sperme (Fill my pussy with your cum)!"

I noted that my wife was responding to Franco's climax like she'd done with me when we were brand new sexual partners, kissing him hotly, holding him tightly, legs locked around his, pulling him into her as he spasmed, striving to milk every drop of his seed. A small fear blossomed in me that this might prove risky to our marriage should Blondie learn to like having a lover come in her like this so much that she fell in love. Or what if she should forget to take her birth control and get pregnant?

Both of these feared eventualities ultimately would occur in years to come, during which my wife engaged in sex with countless men. But that immediate fear quickly disappeared in the excitement of the moment when Franco rolled off and Blondie, lying there naked with her legs spread, semen streaming from her vulva, crooked a red-nailed forefinger at me and grinned,

"C'mon, cher, it's your turn."

That led to another first that I will never forget, the incomparable feeling of my cock sliding so easily into my wife's creamy vaginal canal mere moments after another man had ejaculated in her. The decadent eroticism of that sensation is indescribable but I knew one thing for certain, I sure as hell liked it, and wanted to do it again and again and again, which I most certainly was able to do in the years ahead.

While Blondie was kissing and fucking me, she motioned to Franco to join us and they began kissing again. She kissed him, then me, then back to him until finally she told him to give her his cock. What a sensation that was watching my wife suck another man's dick for the first time and she was doing it mere inches from my face, an event made all the more erotic because of my lovely Blondie's voluptuous mouth. Through the years, many men have since told us that the first thought they had upon meeting her was how they'd love to have those full red lips wrapped around their cocks. I fully understood that reaction—her luscious mouth was truly delectable.

What was also obvious was that Blondie was demonstrating an enthusiasm for fellatio that I had never seen in our five years of marriage, but it was fully understandable. Franco was a very good-looking, almost charismatic guy that, as I would learn through the many years we've now known him, attractive women are drawn to, my wife clearly being one of them; and that night she quite willingly gave him everything he wanted. And then, of course, he also had that "flic (cop) mystique" thing going for him—my experience was that young women just love cops.

The total eroticism of the situation was too much for me and much to my spouse's surprise, I came in just a few minutes, far more quickly than usual. Blondie and I were both capable of and accustomed to marathon bouts of intercourse so my quick climax was a surprise for her. As I got my breathing under control, Blondie pronounced that I, being the host, should go downstairs and get us something cold to drink.

When I returned with drinks, my beautiful wife was mounted atop her lover, slowly fucking him cowgirl style. I pulled a chair to the foot of the bed as she began to put on a show, slowly raising her lovely derrière up until Franco's cock was almost outside her creamy labia, just the swollen head held captive by the pink inner lips of her hairy little cunt, then just as slowly descending back down until he was buried inside her, wrapped in all that tight, creamy warmth that had been my exclusive domain for almost five years.

No more, I thought to myself, never again, not from the way she's taking to this; no fucking way to ever get that genie back in the bottle; my lovely young wife really likes playing the slut.

The weariness from a very long day finally took me as I sat watching that incredible tableau; I nodded off before they'd finished, if they ever did, and I have no idea how I made it into the bed.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

But let's go back to that first morning, where this tale of hotwifery and cuckoldry began, and my awaking to the gentle movement of the bed, a waking sensation I would experience innumerable times through the coming years when my ever-accommodating wife entertained men overnight.

Again, Blondie was really putting some hot loving on this young cop, subtly corkscrewing her hips up to meet his, kissing him wide-mouthed, her busy tongue flicking in and out, licking his lips then sucking his tongue into her own sweet mouth. I knew, with her pussy being so tight, he couldn't possibly last much longer, not with her fevered kissing and her fucking him back like that. Sure enough, he soon began groaning and thrusting even more emphatically, with my wife begging him to give her his load. He readily complied, thrusting and gasping as he implanted it in her soft belly, a seeding process that seemed to go on and on. Again she resorted to French.

Once again she gasped out, "Oui! Oui! Oui! Oh putain oui, donne-le moi, bébé, remplis-moi (Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh fuck yes, give it to me, baby, fill me up)!" and other of her Cajun French encouragements, over and over, until he collapsed in her arms, winded and sexually depleted. Her face was turned toward me and when she finally opened her eyes, she smirked guiltily, saying, "Well, we finally did it, didn't we, cher?" Turning back to her new lover, she kissed him and murmured, "And I'm so glad we finally did."

After a few more minutes of slow, tender, romantic kissing, Franco was still between her legs as he looked over at me and said, "Damn, man, that is some really fine pussy! Jeezus, she's tight." What a thrill it was to finally hear those words from another man, exactly as I had known that I someday would. I just grinned as Franco stood, looked at his watch and muttered, "Gotta call in," and headed for the bathroom.

Blondie gazed distractedly at me, purring what, from that morning on, would become my preferred sexual invitation, "You ready for secondes bâclées (sloppy seconds) again, cher?"

I asked, "You caught your breath enough?"

She laughed languidly, "Are you kiddin' me, sweetie? I could do this all weekend." She looked wistfully at the closed bathroom door where Franco had just disappeared and said, "If you think you can talk him into gettin' back in bed an' stayin' here all day, I'll be more than happy to find out just exactly how many times I can fuck the both of you."

Fucking her the night before after Franco had come in her, I had experienced for the first time the exquisite sensation of getting "sloppy seconds" on my own wife, an experience which would quickly become my favored sexual activity in the years ahead. Now, in the morning light, I could see Franco's pearlescent semen running from her vulva down between her smooth, pale cheeks as I rolled over between her legs. Kneeling there, I surveyed the sticky, gooey, hair-matted aftermath of their lovemaking—then grinning like some delirious idiot—I said,

"Boy, he sure made one helluva mess of your pussy," to which she replied with a sly smile,

"Yeah, he shoots big loads—I had to sleep on the wet spot last night—stuck between you two."

"An' then he turns right around this mornin' an' gives me another big one like this, just a few hours later," she gloated. "He comes back fast, that's for sure. Guess maybe I got lucky my first time doin' this an' picked myself out a real étalon (stallion), hmm?"

Blondie giggled, "Well, you sure musta liked fuckin' ma chatte désordre (my messy pussy) last night, darlin', 'cause you got your nuts off in about three minutes flat, fastest you ever have."

I protested that I'd lasted longer than three minutes but she just shook her head chuckling as she guided my cock into her. We both groaned as my modest seven-point-five inches slid easily in to the hilt without the usual constrictive resistance, its path generously lubricated by Franco's plentiful seminal injection. She tongued my ear, whispering,

"Does that feel good, cher? Fuckin' your wife with her pussy just oozin' full of another man's sperme chaud (hot come)?" I groaned agreement and she breathed in my ear,

"Yeah, feels good to me, too—feels real good fuckin' two men—real, real good. Feels real good when he shoots it in there, too, those jets chauds de sperme (hot spurts of come) then it spreads all nice 'n warm, just fillin' me up so good."

She giggled girlishly, "Yeah, feels real good to be so bad—lettin' another man fuck me with you right here watchin' him do it."

I rose up on my hands, arms extended, my hips slowly pumping, my contented wife smiling languorously up at me as we shared this unique sexual experience for the first time.

"So, hotpants, you think this is something you might want to try again sometime soon but maybe with a different guy?" I asked.

raven2018
raven2018
306 Followers
12