Blondie Gives Santa a Treat

Story Info
Blondie gives Santa a better treat than Milk & Cookird.
5.8k words
4.61
8.2k
30
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 09/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction, all characters portrayed are 18 years or older

Codes: MF, Alcohol, Oral, Anal, Cons, Inc

Alex Bumstead finished putting on the red suit that he had to wear at the children's hospital tonight. His father had begged him to fill in for him this year when he was called out of town on business at the last minute. The suit was the same one his dad had worn to the children's hospital for the last fifteen years and because they were now roughly the same size it fit perfectly. It had become a tradition for his father and the kids would've been let down if Alex hadn't filled in.

Alex drove over to the hospital and spent almost three hours entertaining sick kids with Christmas cheer. His father had given him two bags a big one with a modest toy and a small one full of candy canes. When Alex had finished his rounds with the kids he figured this was not all that bad, the looks on the kids' faces was pricey even for an eighteen-year-old high school kid.

Alex drove home anxious to get out of the hot red flannel suit and fake beard. He figured it would be a rare night alone with his sister away and his mom at a big Christmas party. He was surprised when he saw his mom's car in the driveway. Alex thought he would surprise his mom with the outfit and they would get a big laugh out of it.

Alex put the beard back on and walked through the front door. His mother Blondie was laying on the couch. Alex drank in her beautiful form and had to agree with his friends who said his mom was the epitome of womanhood. She was a vision with long curly blonde hair, bright blue eyes and a tight curvaceous body of 5'4" and 118 pounds big full thrusting breasts and a tight sexy ass. All of his buddies joked that they wished that she were their mom because her big tits was just made for sucking and they'd all still be breast feeding.

"Ho Ho Ho anyone home," he said in his best fake Santa voice.

"Well hello Santa," she said as she staggered out into the front hall.

"Hello little girl have you been naughty or nice this year?" asked Alex as he looked at his drunken mother.

"I've been very naughty this year Santa," she purred as she moved in close to him.

"Oh, well then I don't know if I can give you a present this year little girl," said Alex.

Blondie responded, "Maybe I can convince you. The kids are away so we don't have to worry about them saying that they saw mommy kissing Santa Claus, now do we."

She leaned forward and kissed him. Alex had kissed his mother a thousand times before, but never like this. He felt her lips press to his and then... he felt her tongue push into his mouth as she gave him the deepest, most passionate kiss of his young life.

She broke off saying, "What if suck your cock Santa, will that help," as she slowly slid down to her knees before him.

"Oh shit thought Alex, she thinks I'm dad. She'll figure it out when she gets these pants undone," he thought. Then we can have a good laugh.

His mom undid the pants and pulled out his semi hard cock and started to stroke it. Alex could not believe his very sexy mother had her hand wrapped around his dick and he was not stopping her. Alex could feel shivers run up and down his spine as she slowly licked and kissed her way up and down his thickening shaft.

Her lips went around the head of his cock. She was swirling her tongue around the wide bulbous head and digging into the pee hole with the tip while pumping Alex's thickly veined shaft with her hand. Alex started moaning loudly as his mother used her soft full lips to suck the tip of his cock. He groaned, instinctively pushing his hips forward.

As she bobbed her head in response, waves of pleasure rippled through the bundles of nerves in the head and neck. Alex glanced down, she still had hold of the base of his big cock but about 4 or 5 inches, about half of it was now in her mouth and her tongue was working all around his throbbing shaft.

Alex watched her through slitted eyelids and when he noticed her glazed over blue eyes looking up at him, he opened his wide to satisfy the voyeur in him. He had often wondered what his beautiful mother would look like with his big cock in her mouth. That curiosity was now satisfied and there was no doubt in Alex's mind that she loved doing it.

She instinctively withdrew and spit on his massive member, coating it with her tongue so she could slide more of him down her throat. "My God honey, you're so big tonight," she said. "I really love the north pole Santa brought me." She took him back in and really started to bob up and down, faster and faster. His huge dick spread her mouth and throat to the max as she barely was able to get it passed her tonsil.

Blondie almost gagged but relaxed her throat, allowing his thick cock to slide deeper than she imagined she could ever handle. She took the entire length of his cock into her mouth and slowly worked her full pouty lips down over his thick shaft as it entered her throat.

Alex was thrilled at the sight of his loving mother's mouth going down his cock as she took his cock down her throat all the way to his balls. He was amazed by the way her neck expanded as she took his big cock deep down her throat. Blondie retreated and gasped for breath as his huge manhood was withdrawn from her air passage.

It was all wet and slimy with her saliva and Alex let out a moan that as she ran her mouth over the sensitive parts of his cock. "Oh, SANTA I think your cock has gotten even bigger and harder this year, have you been taking Viagra without telling me?" she said before she wrapped her mouth around it and deep throated her son's big cock again.

"Oh yes little girl, suck Santa's cock" Alex hissed.

He started to feel his cock swell as she worked her lips and tongue up and down his long staff. He knew he was close to blowing his load as she continued her oral attack. She really started bobbing again when he started to tense up. She noticed his cock thicken in her mouth, but she had no idea what was coming, expecting the small drizzle of semen she usually received from her husband. He held her head down as she took his cock deep down her throat and he exploded.

She could feel a tremendous burst down her throat and a warm burn deep within. As she pulled back, she tasted his warm thick cum that was continually shooting into her mouth. She had no choice but to swallow the first blasts. As she tasted his cum, he repeatedly unloaded his gun into her mouth.

He was shocked when she seemed to prefer swallowing all of his potent cum. She swallowed all she could and licked it clean. She started to bob on it again and sucked his massive tool until it regained its size.

Blondie stood up, saying, "My God honey, where did that come from. So much cum and it tastes so sweet." She removed her tight clinging dress to reveal her matching black lace bra and thong underwear. She took Alex by the hand and led him to the living room where they could be on the couch. Blondie laid on her back and spread her legs, Alex stood over her and looked down at her beautiful body.

"Oh Santa turn out the lights but leave the tree on." she said.

"Ho ho ho!" said Alex as he complied with her request. In the semi-darkness, the dim lights on the Christmas tree behind him left him a shadowy figure in her blurred vision. Alex knew that he was roughly the same size as his dad and he took off the beard as he approached her, hoping she wouldn't notice it was him.

When he got back to the couch, she had her under garments removed. "I forgot to put out milk and cookies for you Santa. Will this spread do instead," she said as she opened her legs wide apart and fingered her glistening slit.

Alex couldn't resist and dove between her legs, drawn to her hot wet pussy like a moth to a flame. As his tongue touched the folds of his mother's cunt, he heard her moan. Alex's tongue worked in and out of her cunt, finding her sensitive clit, then flicking his tongue to tease it.

"Ohhhhhhhhh... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Godddddddddddd!" Blondie groaned loudly after a couple of minutes, her hips arching up into her son's slurping mouth, body shaking in a wild convulsion as a massive orgasm washed over her.

She grabbed him by the head and ground her pussy into his face screaming about how good she was cumming.

She smelled good to him and tasted even better. He ate out her wet cunt until he had her to the edge again, then worked his thick tongue down her crack to her tightly clenched little asshole. He reamed her tiny anus as she went off again then made his way up her body and deeply kissed her again. He almost lost his cool when she whispered frantically, "please baby, fuck me."

Alex stood up and removed the coat that he still had on. He climbed onto the couch and spread his mother's long sexy legs wide open so that her little blonde fringed gash was spread out, totally exposed and vulnerable. He moved forward and placed his huge dick against her, sliding his long thick cock up and down the full length of her wet, swollen slit.

The feeling of his cock head parting her puffy cunt lips was pure heaven but the heat of her sex was too much to handle as her incredibly tight cuntal sheath stretched around his thick dick like a glove a size too small. Without any conscious thought Alex continued to push himself forward until he'd buried his ten-inch dick into her well lubed vagina to the hilt.

He felt the tip of his cock hitting her cervix and his balls slapped against her virgin asshole. The sensation of splitting his mother's tight, velvety cunt muscles almost made him cum after one plunge, but he fought the urge off. He fucked her like this while both sucking on her tits and kissing her on her mouth. His mom licked her own juices off his chin which just excited him more.

She kept moaning as Alex fucked her hard and fast. Her hands wandered to his ass and pulled him towards her in sync with every thrust. She was using the muscles in her vagina to massage the entire shaft of her son's throbbing manhood. Her juice was oozing out of her pussy even though his fat cock had filled up her cunt.

Not wanting to ignore anything, his hands crawled up from her tiny waist to her big full 36C tits as he fucked her hard and deep. Her firm breasts were melting in Alex's skillful hands and her nipples got hard within seconds as he circled them ever so lightly with his fingers. She was pumping and rolling her hips hard up into Alex's. Her breathing was in loud gasps and moans. She was clinging to him with all of her strength.

The only thing he could hear now was her moans and the wet slurping of her juicy cunt. With every stroke, Alex made sure he pulled all the way out, then shoved it back in as fast and as hard as he could. Alex felt the tip of his penis pounding on the entrance of his mom's cervix on every balls deep thrust.

He had her spread wide open and his big prick was stretching her like never before as it embedded itself fully again and again. Finally, she whispered softly, "It feels so good! I've never felt so filled. It's so fucking big, so long and thick, so much bigger than I ever remember honey."

Alex reached down with his hands and started playing with her ass. With her pussy juice running down the crack of her ass, he circled her tiny puckered anus with his finger for a while. She was getting nervous as her breathing became louder.

She gasped as Alex watched her eyes shoot wide opened when he pushed his finger up her virgin asshole. It went in without a hitch and with plenty of fuck juice, Alex was not surprised how easy it was when he jammed a second finger up his Mom's colon. Now having both holes jammed he picked up the pace. Alex could feel her cunt muscles twitching with his fingers through the thin wall between her pussy and her rectum as he powered his big cock in and out of her.

Her thighs were contracting in spasms, never having being split like this before. Alex removed his fingers from his mother's sweet little ass and slid them up the back of her upraised legs. Her long sexy white legs were now held up by Alex's strong hands at the back of her firm white thighs.

After a few minutes he hooked her legs over his shoulders and started to fuck her brains out. As he powerfully thrusted, he repeated buried everything he had into her glove tight passage as she pumped and rolled her hips hard up into Alex's.

He leaned forward and laid over his drunken mother, pinning her knees back to her shoulders and fucked her for all he was worth, pumping her glove tight little pussy for a good ten minutes, ramming her as hard and deep as he could, making her juicy cunt squish loudly with every balls deep thrust as he slammed home repeatedly.

Blondie screamed in delight as he pounded her pussy with his long thick cock. The intense feeling of being fucked by her son's large cock made her have one orgasm after another as he pounded her hard and deep for another ten minutes, enjoying the exquisite milking action of her glove tight little cunt before letting her legs down.

He had to hold onto her as she couldn't lay still. He held her waist as he powerfully thrusted his meat into her faster and faster. Blondie was bucking wildly as she moaned in delight. Alex was amazed by how hot and wet he was making her. His hands crawled up to her big full 36C tits as he fucked her hard and deep.

Blondie no longer made any attempt to restrain herself. At one point Alex pulled back too far and fell from his mother's cunt. He heard her utter one word, "No!" Alex needed no further encouragement. He pressed into his mother's waiting cunt and yet again began rhythmically fucking her.

He arched over and took Blondie's breast into his mouth. The same breast he had suckled as a child he was once again sucking. He pressed down upon her and with one final thrust unloaded his semen into his mother's womb.

Her tight cunt clamped down on him as she also climaxed. Alex couldn't begin to describe the incredible satisfaction he experienced as he filled his Mother with his sperm. He was back inside the woman who bore him, back in the very place he'd started from.

After achieving an orgasm this way with his mom he wanted to see her ass, so he pulled out and rolled her over. He placed his dick between her asscheeks and up against her cunt. In one quick shove he was inside of her and began fucking his mother doggie style. She seemed to enjoy this even more because she was bucking and screaming like a cat in heat. Alex saw how her little asshole was puckered, and he rubbed his thumb over it. She did not protest so he gently inserted it into her ass while they fucked.

She claimed the alcohol was getting to her and begged him to finish. She kept calling him by his dad's name begging him to cum because her pussy couldn't take anymore. Alex pumped her doggie style for another ten minutes and then shot a huge gusher into her until his balls were completely empty. She collapsed on the couch and within a minute or two she passed out.

She was out like a light and still had the afghan Alex covered with before he went up to the shower. Alex instantly got hard again as he stared at her and then he remembered her hot little ass. He wanted it now. So, he went to the downstairs bathroom and returned got a jar of Vaseline. He lifted the blanket and rubbed some into her ass gently trying not to disturb her. He took two couch pillows and gently slid them under her pelvis.

Sliding in between them Alex lifted her legs up high. He pushed them forward till her knees were almost up to her face and her legs were tightly pressed against her big boobs. Her ass was now spread wide open for him to fuck.

Alex slid his dick into her sopping wet pussy and gave it a few pumps. When he pulled it out it was all gooey and slick with their combined fuck juices. He fit the wide head of his big dick in against her tiny, puckered anus and caved it inward. Driving forward, Alex pushed his long thick nine-inch dick into her ass, overcoming the resistance of her overmatched sphincter his head popped in, followed by three inches of his thick shaft.

Slowly pushing in and out Alex could feel the incredible grip and heat from her tight little asshole and it was fantastic. It took several minutes to stretch her rectum open for Alex to fuck as he worked every inch of his thick cock to the hilt. Once Alex felt himself sliding in and out more easily, he began really pounding her asshole, picking up power and speed until Alex was fucking her up the ass as hard as he could.

His hands were filled with his mother's big full boobs and he really worked them over, squeezing them hard, pulling and tweaking her hard spiky nipples as Alex got into fucking her up the ass like a conquering savage.

He rammed his entire ten-inch rod balls deep for a good twenty minutes before her glove tight grip milked him to the edge and Alex felt the hot boiling over feeling coming from his balls. Alex pumped more semen than he could ever remembered pumping before into his mother's glove tight little asshole as he came.

Releasing her, Alex pulled his dick out of her asshole with a loud plop. He carried her up to her bed and cleaned her up. Alex wiped her clean and made sure she was covered back up. He went back up to his bedroom and went to sleep.

The next morning the phone rang, and Blondie reached over to grab it off the end stand. She was still drunk from last night. "Hello," she said groggily.

"Hey hun, sorry I didn't get to touch base with you before I left yesterday." said her husband.

"You left." she said confused.

"Yeah, I got Alex to do the Santa thing for me at the hospital. Hey, I got to go to a meeting. I'll be home on Sunday love you," he said.

"Love you too." she said now fully awake.

Alex was Santa last night slammed into her consciousness. She thought for a minute as she felt cum ooze out of her pussy and ass. That little bastard was supposed to tell me his dad left, and he let me suck his cock and fuck him. "Oh my god," she said putting her hands to her face. "What am I going to do about this and why the fuck does my ass hurts so bad."

At the top of her lungs she screamed, "Alex get your ass in here right now."

She didn't know what to say or do when he got there. She'd been so drunk and horny last night. As she waited vivid memories of last night flashed through her confused mind. It had been fabulous, the best sex she'd ever had and his dick was so much bigger than his fathers' flashed into her brain. She began to remember the blurred events of last night as her cum filled cunt began to tingle. Oh God, what am I going to do?

She was sitting on the edge of her bed, trying to still her beating heart when Alex appeared at her door. She looked up at him, then blushed and looked away, not sure what to say. She didn't really notice as he closed and locked the door, then walked up to stand before her, staring silently at her.

"Uh... er... Alex, I. ummm... last night..." Her stuttered attempt at speech trailed off as she noticed his hands moving to his jeans. He unclipped them, lowering the zipper and sliding them and his boxers down to his hips, where they dropped to the floor.

She gasped as his big, limp cock was exposed, hanging just in front of her face. She tore her eyes away enough to glance up, see the serious and intense look he was aiming at her, then looked back at his cock. It was growing....

His cock swelled up, stiffening, getting larger and beginning to stick straight out... angling up, higher and higher.... Bigger and bigger. Her eyes widened as she watched this amazing show. Within 60 seconds, her 18-year-old son's cock was fully erect. It was huge.... At least 9" long, and very thick... a huge rod all covered with ridges of protruding veins that throbbed and pulsed just inches from her face.

12