Blondie Goes Black in New Orleans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, little mama, dat's some steazy lil' mout' you got on you, fo' damn sure." I didn't know that term steazy and didn't find out until later it meant something like awesome.

My insatiable little spouse fucked Victor two more times that afternoon before we had to send him away in time for us to meet our friends. During their second coupling, after she'd sucked him erect, he rolled her over and got her to her knees facing the foot of the bed, mounting her from behind, a position Blondie normally does not care for. With his long ebony fingers firmly holding and dimpling her soft pale hips, he aligned that huge cock against her messy, hairy vulva and pressed, while I stood beside the bed watching. As his glans parted her swollen, engorged labia, he pushed forcefully, entering her to the hilt, a whole foot of thick ebony penis impaling her, eliciting a long, low grunting moan of pleasure from Blondie as I quickly retook my seat at the foot of the bed for the resumption of their salacious show.

With our faces less than two feet apart and her cone-shaped breasts swaying beneath her, Blondie looked deeply into my eyes, sighing serenely,

"Oh, mon Dieu, c'est tellement bon (Oh my God, that feels so good) Rick, so very, very fuckin' good, cher."

As Victor began a more forceful thrusting into her, she gave me a naughty smile and purred,

"Thank you for finding him for me, baby, merci, merci, merci (thank you, thank you, thank you); you are such a wonderful husband, mon mari cocu merveilleux et toujours si compréhensif (my wonderful and always so understanding cuckold husband)."

Licking those full, luscious lips, she smiled naughtily, crooning huskily,

"Embrasse moi, mon mari cocu merveilleux (kiss me, my wonderful cuckold husband); embrasse moi pendant qu'il me baise si merveilleusement avec sa grosse bite noire (kiss me while he fucks me so wonderfully with his big black cock)."

Leaning forward I put my lips against her soft mouth and was instantly rewarded with a hot probing tongue...our joined faces rocking in response to Victor's powerful thrusts into her. What an incredibly sensual and depraved sensation that was, kissing my beautiful blonde wife as she was being repeatedly skewered on a foot of thick black dick. She must have sensed my arousal, asking, with her soft sensual lips brushing mine tantalizingly,

"You like this don't you, cher—kissin' your little femme chaude (hotwife) while she has another man's cock in her, n'est-ce pas (don't you)?"

When I groaned my assent, she sighed, "Me too, I love for mon mari cocu to kiss me when I'm fuckin' some other guy—it just seems so totally decadent, tu sais chéri (you know, darlin')?"

Just then Victor slammed it into her hard enough to make our teeth click against each other and causing Blondie to groan loudly, "Oui, oui, oui, baise-moi! Baise-moi fort, baise-moi fort comme cette, mon chérie (Yes, yes, yes, fuck me! Fuck me hard! Fuck me hard just like that, darlin')!"

As I translated that for Victor I was looking them both in the face, with Victor smiling down at me insolently and my little Cajun slut smirking at my interpretive efforts. With a smirk of my own, I said, "You sure seem to be enjoying yourself for a woman who doesn't like doggiestyle."

With a killer smile she retorted, "Like I've told you before, cher—depends on who the dog is."

Twisting her head around to look up at the black gangsta fucking her, she giggled,

"I like levrette (doggiestyle) just fine when it's un gros chienchien noir avec une grosse bite noire (a big black doggie with a big black dick) that's givin' it to me good 'n hard like this."

My translation of that brought another huge smile from Victor and an even harder pounding with a grunted,

"Dat lil' white pussy be likin' da big dawg's big black doggie dick, don' she, huh?"

Blondie was looking at me dreamily through half-closed eyes when she replied raunchily,

"No, I love it, sugar...I like white cock...but I just flat out love big black dicks."

Widening her own lovely hazel eyes and gazing steadily into mine, she purred, "Specially when it's one as big as this big dog's don't I, cher?"

Just minutes later Victor quickened his thrusts and Blondie locked her elbows, bracing herself, saying, "He's gettin' ready to come, cher—look at me—look into my eyes while he comes in me, d'accord? Don't look away, just keep lookin'..." and at that moment he let out a low grown and really slammed into her ass, eliciting a reciprocal groan from her.

But she kept her eyes open, gazing into mine, smiling a small, intriguing smile, as she cooed,

"At me, cher."

And that is what I did, holding my beautiful wife's profoundly piercing gaze as her body was penetrated in the most intimate and profoundly personal way possible by another man. She murmured, "He's about to come—kiss me, cher," and when I leaned forward to where our lips were touching, her kiss was tender with just a tease of tongue against my teeth. With our lips brushing, she smiled a small naughty smile and whispered,

"I simply love kissin' my husband with another man's cock in me, tu sais (you know), cher?"

When I just smiled my response, she went on, "It just makes me feel like such une très mauvaise fille, (a very bad girl) an' I just love bein a real bad girl," she gloated, "Who gets to fuck other men whenever I get an itch for some strange."

"Lots of other men—lots an' lots of other men-with big dicks like this one an..."

Just then Victor groaned loudly and began shooting his second load into her. Blondie didn't miss a beat in her femme coquine (naughty wife) confession, continuing with a gloating,

"An' lettin' 'em come in me again an' again with my husband watchin 'em do it, sugar."

Victor's second climax was significantly less vigorous and of briefer endurance than his first, but he remained kneeling behind her...his large hands holding her hips...that huge softening cock not wanting to leave the warm wetness that had milked it of a second seeding. My voluptuous little vixen pushed her bottom back against his hips to help him keep that now depleted, yet cunt-filling appendage inside her.

Throughout Victor's release into her, Blondie had kept her hypnotic, gold-flecked, hazel eyes locked on mine unwaveringly, except for momentary reflexive closures with each of his impaling plunges into her. Her taunting smile never faded except for fleeting, puckered pouts of those sensuous lips with the breathy exhalations accompanying each of his injections being brutally rammed home.

Smirking with self-satisfaction, she purred, "Just like that, cher—just like that."

Twisting her head around and looking back over her shoulder, she moaned softly,

"Leave it in there, baby—don't pull it out yet—it feels so good, so big, just fills me up so fuckin' good, so leave it in a little longer, d'accord?"

He did, and she turned back to me with another tender kiss then asked happily,

"When you bringin' me back for some more a this kinda lovin', cher? Real soon I hope?"

Over her shoulder she teased, "You want my husband to bring me back over here sometime so you can get some more a this pussy, daddy?"

As I had earlier, I found that daddy to be a bit incongruous what with this fellow being several years younger than she was, although I knew where she was coming from: in some of the porn movies we had at home, the white women frequently called their black lovers daddy regardless of their respective ages. I had just assumed it was a black thing and admittedly, it did sound sexy sometimes, especially when it was said in a coquettish, little girl voice.

Reaching over her shoulder, Victor felt at the corner of that succulent mouth with his long forefinger and Blondie turned to it, pursing her full lips around it as she first drew it in, then began to move her head as if fellating him. For some unfathomable reason, that was a stunningly erotic thing to witness, my wife sucking his finger while pressing her pale ass against his hard body, attempting to keep his softening cock contained within her.

With his finger fucking her luscious mouth, he looked down at me and grinned evilly,

"Oh I 'spect he gonna be bringin' yo sweet little ass back to ol' Ice, a whole bunch, babe."

He was correct...

We remained in that erotic posture for a few more minutes with my wife kissing me softly but provocatively while pushing and grinding her ass against Victor to keep his softening phallus entrapped inside her. It was very depraved and deliciously decadent, but finally her arms and legs gave out causing her to collapse flat and that ebony cobra came sliding from its warm, creamy sanctuary.

During their final coupling of that promising Saturday's matinée performance, Blondie was mounted atop him, riding that horse cock like a cowgirl, when she suddenly paused, then slowly lifted her ass up so that his creamy cock, inch by halting inch, gradually emerged until only its glistening head remained partially entrapped by her labia. Then she reversed herself and...inch by slow inch...incrementally settled back on that huge organ making it disappear completely inside her. When she was seated atop it once again...with it embedded entirely inside her...she turned, looking at me over her shoulder. Tossing her blonde hair back, playing to my cuckold perversions, she taunted me in a throaty voice,

"Vous aimez ça non (You like that don't you)? You like seein' that gros bite noir (big black dick) goin' in an' outta your little ol' wife's pussy, dontcha, sugar?"

Thinking to myself that she was on a roll with this taunting game today, I muttered, "You know damn well I do," causing her to smile broadly and mock,

"Well then, you just sit there and play with yourself while mama an' her black stud put on another little fuck show for you an' give you some more of what you like."

Grinning naughtily at Victor, she mocked, "Guess we oughtta thank the man for bringin' his wife all the way to New Orleans to share her white pussy with you, hmm? An' we do want him to bring me back, so we can put on another show for him, don't we, baby?"

So for the next several minutes, she proceeded to thank me in fine fashion, slowly raising her bottom all the way to the tip of that monster cock, then holding that tantalizing position for a moment as she teased,

"Now watch closely, babe, as this big ol' black dick goes all the way back in me—goin' up in there someplace you've never been."

She gave Victor a wicked grin as she settled back down, taking it inside her to the hilt. She squirmed her buttocks on his hips and needled,

"An' he'll never get there either—he'll never ever make mama's pussy feel this fuckin' full."

Looking back over her shoulder as she began raising her ass again, she kept goading me,

"But my husband doesn't mind 'cause what really gets him off is watchin' his wife gettin' her little white butt fucked off by big ol' big-dicked, colored boys, isn't it, Dickie Boy?"

I winced at her tactless use of colored boys, but it didn't seem to faze Victor. I took note that she was really getting into it now with the humiliation game-playing. Blondie never called me Dickie or Dickie Boy unless she was mad at me or playing this cuckold-husband humiliation game. I hadn't responded so she coaxed in a sultry voice,

"Come on now, Dickie Boy—you know you want to watch me fuck black guys so come on an' say it—tell Victor while he's got his big ol' dick in me how much you want him to keep fuckin' your wife an' want him to come in her pussy just one more time, pretty please. Come on! Get over here to this fuckin' bed an' tell the man!"

Well, she was assuredly right that I liked all those things and even got turned on by her mockery, which, of course, she knew, and was why she did it. Victor seemed to be enjoying it, and I had a strong suspicion Blondie was as well, enjoying her dominance and disdain more than usual. We never played any dominance/submission games except in these hotwife-cuckold situations...it just wasn't our thing. In our routine, daily lives, I had always been the dominant partner, being tall, well-built and physically attractive enough to catch a beauty like Blondie, as well as having served in many leadership positions in school, military service and the corporate world, but in very specific situations like this one, we both enjoyed this role-reversing game.

I stood and moved up the side of the bed. Looking down at Victor, I said with a smile,

"She's absolutely correct—I do like to watch you brothers fuck her—and aren't you glad I do? Aren't you thankful this gorgeous woman has jungle fever and a husband who lets her feed that fever?"

Victor, his big, tattooed hands cupping and kneading Blondie's soft white breasts, thumbing her nipples, grinned in response and asked, "You bringin' her sweet little ass back to 'Nawlins anytime soon?"

"It may be a while so you better get all that pussy you can this afternoon, dude. And yes, Blondie, I'll play the supplicant and ask: Victor, will you please fuck my wife one more time and come in that little, hairy white pussy one more time before you leave?"

Blondie beamed and traced the outline of his mouth with a long, red-lacquered nail,

"See, baby—he even said please,"

Leaning forward, she cupped her soft conical breasts in her small hands and purred,

"Suce mes nichons, doux bébé (Suck my titties, sweet baby!)—nobody's sucked mama's titties yet this afternoon an' they're needin' a little lovin' right now, okay?"

As Blondie resumed her slow grinding motion on his hips, Victor took her breasts in hand forming circles with his thumbs and forefingers around her areolas and nipples, applying just enough pressure to make the nipples more prominent...first licking them, then alternately pulling them into his mouth with enough suckling pressure applied to make her cry out in pleasure,

"Oh fuck yeah, baby, suck 'em hard, suck those puppies just like that, just like that! Suce mes nichons, d'accord, mon cheri (Suck my titties, okay, darlin')?"

Their final fuck was their longest with Blondie riding him slowly until she finally managed to get him off one last time, but his output by then had dwindled considerably. Yet when we met our friends for an early dinner, Blondie and I both knew there still was plenty of Victor's residue remaining inside her. It was our delicious secret that just she and I shared that evening, sitting there in an expensive French Quarter restaurant, with us knowing that Blondie had taken multiple loads of possibly-potent black seed in her belly mere hours ago. That her birth control pills might not be totally foolproof was certainly a concern, but one that only added to our depraved titillation at what we'd been doing all afternoon.

One thing we learned from that matinée tryst on St. Charles was that my gorgeous little mate had developed a growing preference for well-endowed men such as Victor, and she made it crystal clear to me once he'd gone that she wanted more of him, referring to him playfully as her bite d'âne (donkey-dick) lover. We subsequently met with him several more times, usually after Blondie would casually suggest,

"Honey, why don't you call Victor an' see if he wants to get together for a little party this weekend, hmm?" That was always a pleasant jolt to the system, guaranteed to kick-start my voyeur/cuckold desires, hearing wife confirm she was again infected with jungle fever.

Sometimes it was his usually hostile, loud, obese (according to Victor) spouse who answered the phone. He had told me I could be open with her because she knew the score, that she even liked to watch the porn video we'd made of Blondie in a colorful Mardi Gras mask giving him a very hot blow job and having intercourse in a variety of positions. However, it was obvious to me that she was snarkily jealous of the pretty white woman with all that blonde hair and the nice body, even though she seemed grudgingly resigned to the idea that her husband wasn't about to give up fucking my wife.

These events transpired before mobile phones became ubiquitous, so when I called their home to set up another liaison, it was usually the loud-mouthed wife who answered. Inevitably...as soon as she recognized who it was...she'd say something sarcastic like,

"You lil' white ho got her an itch' fo' some mo' a dat black dick again already, hunh?" saying already in a tone of exaggerated disbelief.

I could only respond, "Would you please just tell him to call me?"

She'd snicker and say, "Yeah, I'll tell him yo' wife got her pimp-ass husban' callin' me up to get my sorry-ass husban' to take care a her damn jungle fevah again, dat about right?"

One afternoon—after Blondie had been fucking Victor for more than a year—when I called, his wife asked snidely,

"How old yo' lil' bitch be, dude?"

I replied vaguely that she was in her thirties and asked why. She said cattily

"Well y'all jus' betta be watchin' you fool white-trash asses—I seen in them movies he took an' be showin ta all his homies, dat he ain't nevah wearin' no rubbas wit dat white-slut wife a yours, an' I'm here to tell ya, fool, dat my ol' man don't be shootin' no damn blanks. Dat fool got rug rats all over da Seventh Ward, you hearin me, fool?"

She chuckled evilly, "Whatcha gonna do when dat fool street hustla go an' preggerize yo' little ho?" I heard her heavy breathing, then, "Yeah, whatcha gonna do then, white fool?"

That sent a jolt through me knowing that Victor might be super potent; he always fucked Blondie bareback and usually ejaculated inside her at least twice during each of our encounters. When I'd get my sloppy seconds they truly were sloppy—more so than with most of her other partners—it was obvious there was plenty of his ejaculate still inside her, so who could possibly know how much potentially impregnating African jism remained further up inside her soft white belly?

And then I had to consider how she responded to him and other black guys so hungrily when they were coming in her—she'd really put it up there for them, working it, twisting her hips, pushing her pelvis, really working to milk it out of them. She made no secret of the decadent thrill she got from having a black guy come inside her and freely admitted that part of the excitement came from exposing herself to the risk of that ultimate Southern taboo: that she might get knocked up by a colored man, a term she still used more often than black.

Blondie had decided when she first started having sex with other men that she would risk pregnancy and STD's because the ultimate thrill of it all for her when fucking strangers was allowing them to come inside her. Her attitude was that if you're going to do something wicked, then go ahead and do it wickedly not just naughtily. And in multiple decades of screwing strangers bareback, she got only one case of STD...that from a black truck driver out in Texas... and impregnated only once...that by a young black Cuban stud in Miami.