Blondie’s Home Movies

Story Info
Dagwoods Gambling Debts Force the Family to Star in a Porno.
5k words
4.03
9.9k
24
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blondie's Home Movies

By Photodude2020

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction, all characters portrayed are 18 years or older.

Codes : M/F, MM/F, Inc, Inter, Oral, Anal, First, Nc/cons, Reluc, Voy, DP

Dagwood Bumstead was in big trouble because of his gambling habit. He owed his black bookie Vinnie big time and was overdue on his payment. He'd tried to recoup with more bets but he was on a horrendous losing streak and now had no way to pay up. He knew what would happen. Vinnie would send his men for him soon. He tried not to let his family pick up the sense of dread that was building within him and hadn't yet found the courage to tell his wife Blondie about his addiction and the consequences of it.

Early on a Friday evening Vinnie and three of his enforcers showed up on the Bumstead doorstep. Dagwood heard the commotion at the front door as the men pushed their way into his house. He just sat with his eyes locked onto the floor as the four huge black men gathered his family around him.

"What do you mean barging into my house without being invited," Blondie yelled at the men. She was quickly pushed onto the couch to join her husband and her children, Alex, and Cookie. She eyes grew wide as Vinnie laid out her husband's dealings with him and the huge amount of money owed him. "Dagwood, how could you. I can't believe this. What were you thinking?" she lashed out at him.

Vinnie took in the scene before him and an idea began to form in his brain as his eyes went over the ripe bodies of the Bumstead woman. The mother was a luscious blonde in her mid-thirties. She had a fabulous body with big full tits and a great little ass. The daughter was a younger version of her beautiful mother with a look of sweet innocence that gave his dick a stir as he drank in her charms.

He told the mother to shut up and then made them an offer they couldn't refuse. "I can't let you welch on your marker Bumstead. If I did that I'd lose respect and everyone would try to play me. I got no choice but to make an example of you and kill you all."

"Oh please don't kill us," Blondie cried. "There must be another way for my husband to repay you. Please give him more time." "Well now little lady, there may be a way out for you," Vinnie sheered as he stared at her big tits. "You do what I tell you to do and I won't kill you. You can work it off." "Oh thank you yes, we'll do anything, just don't hurt us," Blondie said as her husband hung his head in shame.

"OK, that's that right attitude. I didn't know that Bumstead had such a hot looking wife and daughter. I got me a side business providing tapes to a European distributor. I can make a lot of money with you guys making movies for me and that'll work off your debt. "What, I don't understand," she said. "Movies tapes????" "Come on sister, pornos. Your family's going to be my new stars," he said as he leered at them.

"OH MY GOD," Blondie moaned. No, please... not that! "Look sweet cheeks," he told her. "It's a little fucking and sucking or a permanent swim in the river... your choice. "Blondie thought about it and knew that they were trapped by her husband's weakness. What choice did they have, if she refused they would be killed. She looked at the four huge men and the ominous bulges in their pants as she slowly nodded her head as Dagwood looked down at the floor. Beside her on the couch her daughter and son sat straight up as the implications of what they would be forced to do flooded their young minds.

Vinnie looked them over and told two of his men to out to the cars and bring in the video equipment that he kept in his trunk. "We'll do your screen test right here. How good you make it look will determine your future, if you know what I mean," he said as he feasted on the ripe figures of the blonde-haired mother and daughter.

When his men returned he told the frightened family what they had to do. "OK Mom, you take junior here up to your room and you better make it good. If any of you don't play along, you all pay the price. One for all and all for one got it."

Blondie stared at him, then looked at her nineteen-year-old son and slowly nodded her head. "Come on Alex," she said as she took him by the hand and looked into his eyes. We don't have a choice if we want to survive. Your father has got us into this and we'll just have to get out of this on our own."

As she led Alex by the hand to her bedroom, Vinnie told Tyrone to take one of the cameras and do the filming. "Help the kid if he isn't up to it Tyrone. We can never get enough black on blonde tapes. Those European guys eat that shit up," he snickered. "Do what you got to."

Tyrone watched the beautiful blonde mother walk across the room and smiled, "My pleasure boss, I think the bitch needs a taste of black meat and I'm going to give it to her."

Dagwood jumped up and started to protest at Tyrone's leering reply but was quickly silenced by a right hand from the hulking Deon that sent him flying back to the couch. He could only watch in horror as the huge black man followed his wife and son up the stairs. Vinnie smiled as he watched them depart then turned his attention to Dagwood's sweet innocent young daughter Cookie. "OK, sweet thing, let's get started. Get over here and suck me off. Jake, get that camera going for the kid's screen test."

Cookie looked up with a deer in the highlight expression in her eyes. She stared at Vinnie than slowly looked over at her father. "OHH Daddyyy, please make them go away. I don't want to do this," she moaned. Vinnie made a motion to his men and she saw Deon pull out a switch blade knife. He snapped it open, grabbed a handful of her father's hair, pulled his head back and held it to his throat.

"Honey, you do what we tell you or you all die. It's that simple. your choice," Vinnie told her coldly. Cookie slowly dropped off the couch onto her hands and knees and crawled over to where Vinnie was sitting spread legged in a big chair. Jake caught her moment of decision and it made a great shot as she submissively made her way over to his boss on her hands and knees. She reached up, unzipped his fly, and reached her small hand into his pants, fishing for his dick. Though she was a virgin she had given head to her boyfriend many times to satisfy his lust while preserving her virginity for her wedding night.

Cookie pulled Vinnie's huge cock out of his pants and let out a sigh. He was about 10 inches long and the thing was as thick as a cucumber. "Come on sweet thing, suck it," he commanded. Cookie dipped her head and flicked out her tongue, dragging it all the way up from his huge balls to his wide purplish head. She did this several times then slid her lips down over it and started to give him the blow job of her young life.

She sucked and jerked him in perfect rhythm, knowing that her and her family's lives depended on it. She sucked him for a several minutes and then he pushed her back and made her strip off all her clothes as Jake captured her ripe young body in all its glorious detail. When she was naked she dropped back down and Vinnie played with her full firm tits while she worked the head of his cock into her throat.

Her father looked on in tortured pain at what he'd brought into his family's lives as his innocent teenage daughter deep throated his vicious bookmaker while one of his strong-arm men filmed it all in great detail. He felt an unnatural stirring in his dick as he watched on helplessly and began to sob. She looked so damn sexy on her knees with her head bobbing up and down on Vinnie's big black cock while her round ass poked out, wiggling, and rolling seductively as she serviced him. He was ashamed of the way his cock began to grow as he watched her.

Meanwhile upstairs, Dagwood would have been horrified at the activities going on in his bedroom. His wife and son were in the middle of his bed in a 69 position. Blondie was on top, sucking Alex's surprisingly large cock while he tongued out her juicy gash. Earlier Tyrone had told them to get it on while he worked the camera. Blondie resigned herself to her fate and went up to her son and hugged him. "It's OK Alex. We don't have a choice in this. We have to do it and make it look real."

"But your my mother... I can't... not with my mother," he said with a wild look in his eyes.

"Pretend that I'm your girlfriend Alex. We have to make love, and I do love you so much. It'll be OK honey," she said as she put her arms around his neck and pulled his head down for a deep, very unmotherly kiss. She worked her tongue into his mouth and gradually felt his stiffened body relax,

His arms wrapped around her and he began to kiss her back as Tyrone softly muttered stage directions to him, "Feel her up boy. Come on, squeeze her ass, and fondle those big tits. That's the way. Make it good, that's it. Pull off her clothes, yeah. Now her bra and panties. Good, good that's the way boy."

Blondie was now stark naked as she kissed her son, his hands roaming freely over her lush body. She felt a deeply rooted tingle go through her as Tyrone told her to drop to her knees and suck Alex's dick. She responded immediately and fumbled with his zipper, searching for the source of the huge bulge that she'd been rubbing against. To her amazement she found a massive cock, one that dwarfed his average sized father's. It was over nine inches long and as thick as her wrist. She lovingly stroked it, and then went down on it. Her tongue lingering slowly over every long thick inch as Tyrone worked in for a close up.

She took him into her mouth and was soon bobbing her head, taking every inch of her son's big cock down her throat to his short hairs. Alex's hands moved onto his mother's head and the sight was giving Tyrone a hard-on as he captured the taboo scene for posterity. Blondie's head moved faster and faster and Tyrone could see that Alex was close to losing his load. He ordered them to break off and move to the bed. She watched as Tyrone prepared the bed for their next scene.

She saw the bedspread pulled down to reveal the clean sheets that she had put on that morning. She watched as her husband's pillow was placed in the middle of the bed. Then Blondie was scooped up and her naked body was laid upon the bed, with Dagwood's pillow under her flaring hips, serving to raise her

womanhood to the mercy of her excited son.

"Ohhhhhhhhh...!" Blondie moaned, arching her hips up to meet him as Alex's hot mouth clamped down on her golden muff, his inquisitive tongue teasing her sensitive clit. Before long she found herself planting her feet on the mattress. Her legs spread wide as her hands grasped the hair on her son's head and she arched up in response to the oral pleasure he was giving her.

"Ohhhhhhhhh....I'mmmm.... I'mmmm cummmminggggg!" she moaned after several intense minutes, her body shaking uncontrollably as Blondie reached a mind shattering orgasm. Writhing upon her bed, Blondie was helpless in resisting the waves of orgasmic pleasures washing over her. Helpless as she looked at Tyrone's snickering black face as he filmed her in this unnatural act.

"OK boy, move around and feed her your dick while you eat her out," Tyrone ordered the horny teenager. Alex was really into it now and would have continued without the threat to their lives driving him on. His mother had unleashed a sleeping demon that had lusted for her full lush body since puberty and all it wanted now was to satisfy his pent-up craving for her.

He spun over the top of his mother's body and buried his head back between her legs as his big cock brushed over her face. "Come on lady; suck your boy's dick. Take it in and suck it really good," Tyrone said hotly. The action between the beautiful blonde mother and her teenage son was getting to him and his cock was straining the material of his pants as he directed the incestuous porno film.

Blondie opened her mouth and Alex slid into the hungry orifice as he felt the opportunity present itself. Blondie began to slurp and suck Alex's heavy prick as his demanding tongue released another powerful climax that roared through her trembling body.

Back downstairs Cookie was bringing Vinnie to the edge as Deon moved in behind her upraised buttocks. He grinned as the beautiful blonde teenager tensed and tried to scramble away from him. Her forward movement drove her throat over Vinnie's long thick cock to the hilt and she felt his strong hands capture the back of her head. Deon grasped her by her hips and dragged her back to him. She tried to move away from him, but Deon had her locked in place.

Jake caught the frightened look in her eye as she had bent her over in front of Deon sucking on Vinnie's thick black cock. He laid his lengthy black horsecock between her firm cheeks, his huge sperm laden black balls touching her bright pink slit as the thick black shaft nestled between her fabulous buns, the head peeking out over her back as Deon slowly sawed it through the sexist little white ass he'd ever seen.

"You know sweetmeat, being a porno star carries a lot of responsibilities," he said as he slowly slid his big black dick through her firm little cheeks. "Like this hard-on you've given me from watching your sexy little ass wiggle around while you've been giving the boss head. You've got to help me work it out now by massaging it with your tight little pussy. You've got to relieve the pressure you caused, it's only right sweet cheeks, and I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before."

He didn't know how right he was as he fit his massive erection into her juicy little slit and slammed it into the inexperienced teenager with a vengeance. "Aieeeeeeeeeeeee....." screamed the lovely young girl around Vinnie's thick cock as her father watched on in horror. The long thick black horsecock buried itself deeply into her slick pussy as Deon rammed his long thick black horsecock up inside her tender blonde fringed little pussy.

Her hymen shredded instantly as his massive black prick powered into her tight hole like a freight train. She shrieked her head off then settled into her fate as Deon began to fuck her glove tight little cunt powerfully. "Man the bitch was cherry," Deon gloated as he saw her blood coating his thick shaft as he pumped her from behind.

The incredible throat action caused by her screaming caused Vinnie to lose it and he flooded Cookie's throat with streams of thick gooey jism. "Swallow it all," Vinnie moaned as he held her face tight to his hard thrusting groin. He pumped several heavier loads of potent cum into her before he released his

grip. It was just in time as she was beginning to pass out from the lack of oxygen. She gulped in a breath of air as she pulled off his cum and saliva covered cock. Her head lay against Vinnie's thigh as Deon power fucked her from behind.

"Wow," Vinnie exclaimed to Dagwood as he looked down at the sweet blonde-haired teenager with her head in his lap. "Your little girl sucks a mean cock Bumstead. That was the best blowjob I've ever had... and I've gotten them from the best. Move her over Deon so I can get up and get a drink. Man that was incredible. You've got a goldmine with this sweet young thing Bumstead,"

he smiled over to the wide-eyed father.

Dagwood watched as Deon easily lifted and spun his daughter out to the middle of the rug, and then resumed his forcefully fucking. Cookie was beside herself as the huge black man fucked her. She whimpered, writhing her ass erotically in his crotch. Deon gasped, running his hands down her body to squeeze her breasts as he fucked Cookie hard, deep, and continuous. His cock ground in and out of her wide stretched slit, glistening and gleaming with their juices.

She moaned and shuddered, rocking to and from under him like a bitch in heat, whimpering loudly now and that only seemed to inflame Deon's passion. Her body rocked and jerked under his thrusts, her heavy breasts jogging and bouncing as he moaned thickly, his hands on her hips, pulling her glove tight little pussy up and down the length of his cock.

"Looks like your kid likes black cock, doesn't it Bumstead," Vinnie laughed. "Just look at the hot assed little bitch go. Give it to her Deon. Ride her into the sunset man." Dagwood could only watch as his innocent young daughter was used and abused before him.

Meanwhile up in the master bedroom Tyrone had made Blondie and Alex roll over so that she was on top. They were totally oblivious to him as he positioned the camera to capture the heavy action on the bed. He slowly stripped and began stroking his foot long black cock as he stared at Blondie's perfect little ass. He moved up behind her and popped his big cock against Alex's forehead. Alex opened his eyes to see the biggest cock he could have ever imagined, bobbing only inches from his face. "Suck it boy," Tyrone told him. "Get it ready to fuck your sweet assed little mommy."

Alex didn't know what to do, but with Tyrone's insistence he tilted his head and opened his mouth to Tyrone's massive black spear. His fingers were still strumming his mother's erect clit as his tongue swirled over Tyrone's wide cock head. Soon it was pushed into his mouth and he was sucking the first cock of his life. Today was a day of many first for him, he thought as Tyrone's big dick pushed in and out of his sucking mouth. "That's a really good boy," Tyrone snickered. Get it good and wet for your mommy's tight little cunt and I'll let you fuck her when I'm through."

Alex's mind was swirling with conflicting thoughts as he sucked Tyrone's big black cock and he felt a sudden loss as Tyrone pulled it out and fit the head into his mother's juicy slit, only inches above him. He marveled at how his mother's lips stretched open to accept the thick prong and he felt her mouth clamp down even harder on his dick as she felt Tyrone penetrate her with his massive black horsecock. Alex heard her gasp as she felt his massive cock enter her and then she sighed as he began to push it in and out of her, the wetting passage right above him becoming covered with her juices as Tyrone pushed deeply into her.

"Ohhh, G-G-Godddd...toooooo...biggggg...hurtsssss ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Blondie moaned loudly around her son's prick as the thick cockhead forced its way into the slick but tight entrance. Blondie screamed in a combination of pain and pleasure as Tyrone stretched her little slit taunt and pushed well past her husband Dagwood's accustomed depth.

She tried to relax her cunt muscles as his next thrust sent a shiver right up her spine. He was thrusting slowly but powerfully, to allow Blondie's glove tight pussy to adjust to his great size. He pushed his black cock deeper with every power laden thrust and her pussy started to really lather, allowing him to really start driving her. Blondie couldn't hold back her moans as she was getting his black cock faster and deeper.

"Ohhhhhh,...Goddddd... caaaaan't.. tooooo biggggggg...h-h-urtsssssssss!" she moaned as the thick shaft began to rock back and forth, gaining another few inches. Her incredibly tight cuntal sheath stretched around his thick black dick like a glove a size to small and he continued to push himself forward until he'd buried his twelve-inch dick into her well lubed vagina to the hilt. He felt the tip of his cock hitting her cervix as his heavy balls slapped against her upturned little ass. Then to his amazement her felt her son's lips and tongue begin to work on his ball sack as he stayed buried deep inside the beautiful blonde housewife.

Alex couldn't help himself and worked his tongue over the cock and pussy above his face as he shot off a massive load into his mother's hungry mouth. She licked and slurped as she gobbled down every delicious drop of her son's seed. Tyrone maintained a long deep stroke that had her moaning in ecstasy as she continued to work on her son's stiff dick.

12