Blonds and Blacks Ch. 02

Story Info
Gregory starts his collection.
3.9k words
3.58
8k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 11/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gregory's thoughts.

The girls are all excited about the show they are going to put on tonight. I hear a lot of giggling outside my bedroom door. No doubt they are all trying to decide on what to wear.

I used to think of them as my bitches. But now I'm beginning to think of them as my girls. They refer to themselves as my cunts. That's how they introduce themselves when I have guests over. Even though I own them, I've softened over time to think of them as my girls. I have become very fond of each of them. And protective of them. And determined to give them what they crave. And what they crave is big black cock.

It's been a long, lovely trip to get here.

Juji

Four years ago, I married Juji. She was a stunning ebony Victoria Secret lingerie model. 5"9" with a body made to model lingerie. I was a commissioned salesman in a Mercedes showroom pulling down over six figures per year. We met on the dance floor in a Harlem nightclub. One thing led to another, and we were soon humping in the back of my car. But she was no common slut. She let me know what she wanted and spoke her mind when she disagreed with me. She was the only woman I ever tolerated this from. I was smitten. She had brains and beauty. We were married three weeks after we met.

Andi

One day, she had a photo shoot with a blond model named Andi. Lots of photos of them wearing panties, bras and hugging each other. Andi was almost as tall as Juji but her body was thinner but very attractive. Her blond hair was cut short and combed back just over her ears. She was what you would call elegant.

Anyway, the next day I came home to find Juji and Andi in bed. Andi was going down on my wife. I figured this was a private moment, so I just took a seat and started stroking myself. After all, it was my house.

For the next few days, I just watched as they licked each other to orgasm after orgasm. On the third day, Juji let me fuck her while Andi watched. To me, it seemed like the white bitch was a little jealous. Of Juji or me, I wasn't sure which.

Juji had a gig in San Francisco for three days. She told Andi to stay at our house while she was gone. Andi sort of avoided me the first day, but on the second day she knocked on my bedroom door. I was still in bed.

"I miss Juji."

Without saying anything else, she took off her clothes and climbed under the covers with me. I could feel her trembling. I was soon pumping my nine inches into her, and she was moaning in delight. We both climaxed at the same time.

"Was I any good?" Now I knew why she was a lesbian. She was sexy as hell but was extremely insecure when it came to men.

"You were just fine Babe."

"I think I can do better. Would you teach me how to be a better fuck?"

"Sure, no problem."

We stayed in bed for the next two days until Juji got home.

Juji presented Andi with a card that said 'I am owned by Gregory. I will willingly do whatever Gregory says. I am allowed to have sex with women of any race as long as Gregory approves. But I am only allowed to have sex with black men'. She signed it at the bottom.

We became a threesome after that. Andi's favorite position was on her hands and knees eating Juji's pussy. I would mount her from behind and fuck her doggy style while she moaned into my wife's twat. She was a very diligent student and took a lesson once or twice a day. And she became more than 'just fine.' But I knew the main reason for her staying was so she could lick my wife's twat.

Vera

One day when I was feeling like a third wheel, I went to the park. I left the two models going at it hot and heavy. They weren't paying any attention to me. I'm not even sure they knew I had left.

I bought a bag of trail mix and was sitting on a bench feeding the pigeons and squirrels. There was a waif-like looking girl on the bench across from me. She averted her eyes when I looked at her.

I scattered the last handful of feed on the ground and got up to leave. As I was walking away, I turned around. The little waif was shooing the pigeons away and picking up the feed and eating it.

I returned later that afternoon and found her sitting on the same bench. I bought the largest bag of peanuts they had and proceeded to feed the animals. The girl kept watching me surreptitiously, looking away every time I looked at her. I left a half a bag of peanuts on the bench and walked away. Looking over my shoulder, I saw her shoving handfuls of peanuts into her mouth as if it was a gourmet treat. She piqued my curiosity.

I went back the next day around lunchtime. There she was, wearing the same clothes she had on yesterday. I unwrapped my sandwich and took a bite. I held it out towards her in a gesture of offering her some. This time she didn't look away but hesitantly came over and sat next to me. Her cheeks were sallow, and her legs were like those of a chicken. And her blond hair was disheveled and had knots in it. But I could teel that, under this, she was very pretty. With clear ice blue eyes.

I tried talking to her, but she didn't seem to understand me. But I could teel she wasn't deaf because she followed my every word. Maybe she's just a little slow.

When she finished the sandwich and took some of the coke from the bottle I had, she looked up at me and said, "Dziekuje". Some kind of foreign language I guess. I took a stab and said, "You're welcome."

She looked at me and gave me one of the prettiest smiles I had ever seen.

I pointed to her and then myself and made a motion like I was driving a car. She nodded and I took her hand and led her to the parking lot. When we got in the car I pointed to myself and said, "Gregory." She got that and pointed at herself and said "Vera." We drove to my home in silence.

I brought her into the kitchen and gave her a large glass of orange juice. She drank it like it was the nectar of the gods. After some confusion, I finally managed to get her to understand she could take a shower and she disappeared into the bathroom.

A short while later, she reappeared in the kitchen. I guess she didn't want to put her dirty clothes back on because she was only wearing panties and a bra. She favored me with another of those sweet smiles. I'm not sure how it happened, but she was soon kneeling in front of me, with her lips wrapped around my cock.

Juji and Andi chose that moment to enter the kitchen. Juji smiled at me, and Andi opened a bottle of wine. And Vera just kept sucking. After I while, I shuddered and let loose a load of cum. She swallowed every drop. And then she looked and gave me that sweet smile again.

After she got off her knees, she went over to the refrigerator. She brought out a ten-pack of pork chops. I looked at Andi and said, "I think she's still hungry."

Andi got up and took out a frying pan and reached out to take the pork chops.

Vera shook her head and pointed to herself. And she pointed Andi back to her chair.

She cooked the pork chops and also sliced some apples and baked them in cinnamon and honey.

It was one of the best meals I had ever eaten. When we were done, she insisted on cleaning up by herself.

Vera became a member of our household. She signed the card without hesitation. I wasn't sure if she knew what it said. She became our chef (among other things) and within two weeks had gained fifteen pounds on her scrawny frame. With that, there was no question that she was hot.

She would never enter the Master Bedroom without being asked. But she would enthusiastically participate in any activities. But after making sure we had all orgasmed, she would always retire to the second bedroom. Sometimes either Juji or Andi, or both would join her.

Marcie

A week or so later, I dropped into Starbucks to get a gingerbread frappuccino. It was crowded and there was only one seat available. I sat down at a small table occupied by a girl with platinum blond (almost silver) hair parted in the middle and reaching halfway down her back. She had thick black eyebrows which made me suspect her hair was dyed. From the smudged makeup around her eyes, I could tell she had been crying.

I don't like to see a girl cry. "Are you all right dear?"

She sighed, "No, not really."

"You want to talk about it?"

She looked like she was going to say no but then replied, "I'm engaged."

"Well congratulations. What's the problem. Don't you love the guy?"

"Oh, it's not that. I love him with all my heart. It's just that we're both Greek."

"Well, I don't see why that's a problem."

"You don't understand. My mother told me, as a Greek woman, I should expect my husband to fuck me in the ass on our wedding night. She says my father fucks her in the ass almost every day."

"Oh, you don't want to get fucked in the ass?"

"Well, I'm not sure. I've never done that before. And I'm a little afraid I won't be any good."

"Maybe you should try it with someone else before you're married."

"That's probably a good idea. But I can't very well walk up to somebody and ask them to fuck me in the ass."

"I would do it if it helps."

She looked at me and stood up. She turned to walk out. I was looking at the most beautiful butt I had ever seen. The top of it was like ski slopes coming out of her slim waist. And the slopes ended in two very round and prominent globes. They were just screaming 'squeeze me'.

When she got to the door, she turned to look at me. "Are you coming or not?"

We drove to my house and found Juji and Andi on the couch watching porn. I'm not sure where Vera was.

Juji looked up and asked, "Who's your friend?"

"This is Marcie. She wants me to fuck her in the ass."

"That's nice." Andi asked if she could watch. I looked at Marcie who nodded. I knew Juji wouldn't want to watch. Anal sex was the only thing she wouldn't do. She said it was degrading.

The three of us went upstairs. Within minutes, Marcie was naked. I found out she really was a blond. And her ass looked even better than it had in a dress. She watched me undress and gasped when she saw the size of my cock. "I'm not sure that's going to fit in me."

I lubed her asshole and went very slowly, only proceeding an inch at a time. After fifteen minutes, I was finally fully inside her ass. I started thrusting and she reached underneath herself and starting rubbing her clit. We both came at the same time. I pulled out. It was a beautiful sight to see that perfect ass leaking cum. I bent down and kissed it.

"Marcie, I don't think you have anything to worry about. Your fiancé is going to love fucking your ass."

She smiled at me and said "Who?"

To this day I don't know if there ever was a fiancé or if she just wanted a black cock up her ass.

She signed the ownership card that night at dinner. She moved into the second bedroom with Vera. It was my house, and I could go wherever I wanted. A few times I opened the door to their bedroom and found Vera fucking Marcie with a strap-on. Other times Marice was on her knees and elbows and Vera's tongue was flicking in and out of here ass and two fingers were in Marcie's pussy.

Veronica

I first met Veronica on a beautiful sunny day in October. In a cemetery, of all places. I was just leaving after putting some violets on my mother's grave.

Three rows down was this diminutive girl with her back up against a tree. She was having a conversation, although there wasn't anyone else around. It was a real conversation; she would speak and then listen and then speak again.

I walked over and saw she was talking to a gravestone. The tombstone said 'Khalil Lucas, loving husband'. The date of his death was less than two years ago.

She sensed me and turned around and stood up. What a beautiful girl. Just a bit over five feet tall and probably not more than 110 pounds, if that. Her body was perfectly proportioned for her height and had curves in all the right places. A mass of loose blond curls piled high on top of her head and hung down to touch her shoulders. And a face like a cherub.

I said, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt."

"That's okay, I was just talking to my husband. He was probably getting tired of listening to me anyway. He always told me I talked too much."

"Do you miss him?"

"Every day. He was my true love. My family broke off all ties when I married a black man, but I didn't care. It was worth it."

Whenever you see a mixed-race couple with a black man, the woman is almost always blond. Very few brunettes or redheads. Blonds are the whitest of white people and black men like to conquer them.

She took a deep breath. "We used to walk around the mall for fun. I would have my arm around his waist, and he would have his hand firmly planted on my ass. We loved the looks we got. Sometimes, when I was feeling really naughty, I'd lift the back of my skirt and he'd put his hand directly on my ass. We'd walk around like that, with my panties showing and his hand rubbing my ass. One time when we were doing that, two forty something white women came up to us. They asked me what was wrong with me. To be walking around like a tramp with a black man's hand on my ass. I should be ashamed of myself."

She took a sip of water from the bottle she was holding.

"Well, I looked at them and said 'he has a big dick and bones me four or five times a day. Which I love. You should try going black. Maybe it will help you get that stick out of your ass...Oh, that reminds me, he also bones me up the ass which I love too.'"

"You must really miss him."

"Yes I do. I miss him and that big black dick of his."

"Well, I got to get going."

"Wait, can I come with you?" At home, after a blowjob from Veronica, she signed the card without hesitation.

I found out she was the ultimate submissive. She was kind of sassy but as soon as I called her on it, she would flop on her back and spread her legs. And an exhibitionist. She loved to get fucked in front of the other girls. I often thought if I told her to, she would fuck in Times Square in the middle of the day. She was a perfect sex doll.

She was the most alluring and most annoying girl I ever met. I mean, she was a sexual dynamo. But she certainly did talk a lot. She even talked while she was being fucked. I finally realized the best way to shut her up was to put my cock in her mouth. Some days, I did it three or four times. But it never failed, as soon as she swallowed my cum, she would start talking again. The other girls learned they could silence her by sitting on her face. Sometimes I thought Veronica talked so much to make getting a dick in the mouth or a pussy or ass on her face happen. She was a true nymphomaniac, and she was also smart. And like a true submissive, she had a heart of gold. The other girls loved her.

Funny thing, I thought she was just an airhead bimbo because she talked so much. Bu then I started listening. She was actually pretty smart. One day when we were alone, I asked her why she liked being degraded by black men. She told me she had never done anything degrading in her life. And I was demeaning myself by saying that. As if I was inferior and any white girl who wanted me had something wrong with them. I was no different than the two white women in the mall. She did it for one reason - she liked it. That conversation changed the way I thought. I stopped thinking of them as my bitches and started thinking of them as my girls.

As I said, she was smart. Juji was the smartest woman I ever met. I saw her often sitting with Veronica and discussing science, history, and current events. Those discussions usually ended with them in the 69 position. Veronica was always on the bottom, of course. I also found her and Vera in the basement one day. Vera was saying words in Polish and Veronica was repeating them back to her. The smile on Vera's face was priceless.

After Veronica moved in, we figured we needed a larger house. We bought a twenty-room mansion out on Staten Island. The deed was in my and juji's name, although Andi contributed financially.

One other thing about Veronica. When we moved into the new house, she decided clothing wasn't necessary inside. So she started going around naked all day. She also was the first one to jump up to answer the door for deliveries.

Ursula

Ursula was by far my biggest challenge.

I was coming out of the Flame Inn in Harlem. We had just had a luncheon of the Black Entrepreneurs Club. A woman with a baggy sweatshirt and a hoodie came up to me.

"Excuse me, are you Gregory Williams?"

I turned to her. I pegged her as a homeless person.

"May I speak to you Mr. Williams?" She had a southern twang to her voice.

I was about to say no but she said, "Please Sir, I need your help."

I took her arm, and we went back into the restaurant, and I managed to get a small private room. I ordered a bourbon on ice and she ordered a light beer.

When our drinks arrived and the door was shut, I said, "Now what can I do for you, Miss..."

"You can call me Ursula." With that, she pulled off the hoodie. I was living with four gorgeous blonds, but she was the most beautiful blond I had ever seen. I had an instant hard on.

"Mr. Williams, do you know who Ronnie Gettis is?"

What a question! Ronnie Gettis was known to every black person in the country, if not the world. He was the supreme leader of the most violent white supremacist group ion the country. A month ago he had been sentenced to 40 years in prison. He and four of his buddies had kidnapped two black college students. Over the course of two weeks, they had tortured and raped the two students repeatedly in every way imaginable. To make matters worse, they had pissed on the two poor girls several times. The only nourishment they were given was dog food. The girls emerged from their ordeal with bruised faces and bodies and crushed spirits. One of the girls was pregnant and the other was incapable of talking.

"What has that to do with me...or you, for that matter?"

"He's my fiancé."

I just stared at her.

"Mr. Williams, Ronnie is not going to last in prison unless he gets some protection. I know you have some contacts. I thought you would put out the word that he was off limits."

"Now, Ursula, why would I do anything to help that animal?'

She pulled off the sweatshirt. I was looking at a magnificent pair of perfect breasts.

"Mr. Williams, I am willing to spend two weeks as your sex slave. I'm not excusing what Ronnie did, but you can do everything he did to those girls to me. You can fuck a real woman's pussy. Not like the chimpanzee pussy you're probably used to. If you want, you can even fuck me in the ass. Two weeks."

I wanted to reach out and strangle her.

I'm not sure why, but I agreed to her request. Not that I wanted to protect Gettis. I wanted his fiancée to experience what he had put those two girls through. So I put out the word.

She showed up at my house the next day. I gathered all the girls together and told them she was a sex slave for all of them to use as they wished. And then I made her strip and lie on the floor. I had her suck me and then got in position to screw her. When I spread her legs, there was a KKK tattoo on one upper thigh and a noose on the other. For the first time in my life, I lost my cool. I fucked her so hard. I wanted to hurt her. I rammed her repeatedly with as much force as I could summon.

She was forbidden to enter any other room other than the sitting room. For three days she limped around, always with a wary eye on me. For my part, I was disgusted with her and also with my wish to hurt her. I was afraid of what I would do and so I ignored her.

On the fourth day, I entered the sitting room and saw her and Veroinica sitting on the sofa. They each had several fingers stuffed in the other one's cunt. Ursula whispered to Veronica. Veronica whispered back. Ursula said something else.

12