Blood & Carrots - Celestial Ep. 06

Story Info
Episode 6: My Angel-fox.
7.5k words
4.7
2.1k
3
0

Part 6 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome back, my lovely reader~

If this is your first visit to the Blood & Carrots series, STOP go read the first one then 'Silverpaw' next, to get the best experience. This is a direct sequel and I STRONGLY recommend reading the first ones so you're not lost. Yes, my writing wasn't as polished back then, but you seriously do yourself a disservice if you move forward without knowing the story of the first two.

Take your time, I'll wait for you to catch up. :3

And with that out of the way...

Welcome back, my lovely reader! Oh! I am so ready for this! Did I ever mention Lorelai is my personal fave character of the series? Author bias is real, it's true! Why, I almost made her the lead of this serial, can you believe that?

A-Anyway... so yes, we find our lovely angel in quite the situation, don't we? Oh yes, Ryder's about to have his hands full to be sure, ah fu fu! Okay, I'll reign it in here. Suffice to say those two are going to finally get that much-desired time together, eh?

Oh, but don't let your guard down! There might be a little more drama snuck in that you weren't expecting! You may have noticed some... inconsistencies from the other serials, regarding Rachel, yes? No? Oh, but were they oversights or intentional? Time fine find out! Let's jump right in!

—♥—

Episode 6:

My Angel-fox

Even though I came here of my own volition, it was still hard to process where I found myself. Lorelai stepped back from me, her fluff of tail hiked inside her evening dress as she made her way to a large oaken door attached to the study, resting her hand upon the handle to it.

"Will you join me in my chambers then for that drink, or shall we keep it less personal and I just take your wrist here in my study?" The ewe's eyes smoldered red as she cooed the words in a hauntingly seductive tone I never imagined hearing from her.

She didn't push any of her will into the words, but every fiber of my being screamed to go to her chambers, which was utter madness. She was still a vampire and my life would be forfeit if she desired it, but she had that chance multiple times now. Did I trust this wasn't just some game to make the kill sweeter? She was long-lived, what was a year or so of build-up for a being such as her?

No, that wasn't her, I could feel it in my very soul. I trusted Lorelai, I wanted this, I wanted to show her how I felt in earnest. I felt myself come back from my little internal debate, her eyes looking amused, a smirk on her face, a hand on her hip as she spoke out, "Have you sufficiently weighed your pros and cons, my angel-fox?"

My dark ears lifted and my wings snapped out slightly before I set my jaw and moved forward. She showed an approving grin as I pushed the door to her chamber open myself, then gave me a shocked little bleat that made my heart jump in my chest when I lifted her from the floor.

The chamber was lit by a few hanging wall lamps as if she had anticipated my arrival, no doubt she would have sensed me coming a mile or so off. In my head, I imagined the ewe hastily tidying her bed chambers and lighting the lamps excitedly, perhaps changing into the dress now on her.

"Oh my, how dashing!" Lorelai spoke with amusement as I hefted her from the floor by her hips. Her smaller hands gripped my shoulders as I drew her closer, seeing her show those sharp teeth before we pushed into a deep kiss.

The ewe tangled her fingers into my hair, rubbing at my ears as I held her by her hips, walking towards the large bed. I gave a soft yip through the kiss as her teeth found my tongue, giving it a little nip, my divine blood mingling with our saliva as the kiss deepened. I of course, was channeling my powers to keep my touch from harming her even as I felt her small body shudder from tasting my blood through the exchange.

We parted the kiss as I took a seat on the soft down-mattress, feeling her push right to my chest and I saw a flash of teeth before she snapped down hard upon my throat. She had obviously had enough of the teasing as I felt her start to pull my essence from me. My ears folded as the euphoria started muddling my mind, my tongue lolling as I whimpered and bared my throat more fully as she drank.

"S-Sorry... I kept you... waiting so long..." I whispered the words, my hands circling her soft curvy hips, kneading at them while she supped from the bite marks she left behind.

Lorelai drank deeply of me for several moments and I could practically smell the desire upon her as she finally pulled free, dragging her tongue up against the wound to heal it, even as my own divine body started to heal itself.

"Why... did you wait so long?" The sheep hissed the words as she pushed herself down into my lap, grinding upon me like she did that one night, her red eyes staring up at me, feeling the excitement she had elicited from me now pushing into her crotch.

"You had just returned from a trip... had a new family member... I didn't want to impose..." I spoke the words while panting as my touch grew more daring, my hands slipping up to her chest. My fingers brushed over and squeezed at her ample breasts through the dress, feeling the ewe's hard little peaks through the silk.

Her bloody teeth showed in a grin as I touched her, then she sighed happily before giving a nod as she licked her lips. "It was worth the wait for the drink alone... though I think we both want a little something more this night..."

"I've thought of you nearly every day, Lorelai... you've enchanted me..." I spoke the words with a hungry growl as I moved to slide the straps of the dress down along her shoulders.

"In truth, I've thought about you rather frequently as well, my angel-fox..." She gave me a cute smile at the straps, then casually grasped the hem of the dress, pulling the whole thing over her head, stripping herself bare before me.

My heart pushed up into my throat as those large breasts bounced free, her whole body looked soft and supple to the touch. She showed her teeth in a pleased grin at how I looked upon her, grasping my wrists as she guided my hands back to her chest.

"Come now... I've longed for your touch, do not be shy, Ryder..." She cooed the words as my palms started to knead at her flesh, squeezing it somewhat harder now, a hungry snarl filling my throat as the sheep bleated out in soft groans.

"I-.. gods to touch you like this..." I shook my head and shored up my courage before showing her a grin. "Did you get enough to drink, my ewe?"

She giggled at the words and licked her lips. "Your ewe? Ah, I suppose it's fair since I've been calling you my angel-fox, yes? I've had enough to drink for now, why do you ask?"

With a shift of my hips, I rolled her right over onto her back there in the bed, the sheep bleating out in an amused laugh as her chest swayed from the impact. "Because now it's my turn to taste you!" I barked out the declaration and moved down between her legs.

Lorelai grinned drunkenly but offered no resistance as I pushed my hands under her knees, spread them, and took in the view of her. She huffed out and laid back calmly as I took a look at her dewy folds against the soft pale flesh, a small tuft of well kept almost wool-like hair on her crotch.

"I am yours tonight, Ryder. Do as you please, I will tell you if something is not to my liking." She sighed the words as her hand slid into my hair, but then I grunted in surprise as she showed her sharp teeth, gripping my hair and ear as she pulled me down. My mouth parted and I began to lap at her pearl right away, like a dog wanting to please his master.

"Ooohh... ngh... it's been decades since I let another touch me like this, my angel-fox... do you feel sufficiently privileged?" She panted the words out, giving little huffing moans from time to time while I worked.

My tongue rolled and teased her, both my hands holding her knees spread. I didn't bother coming up until I had what I wanted. I kept working her, kept circling and teasing that perfect little pearl until the sheep's breathing became ragged. I kept pushing and pushing, until Lorelai finally gave me a sharp little bleated moan, the sounds she made sending shivers up my spine as I finally at long last pleased this beautiful creature that had haunted my dreams.

She shuddered and groaned weakly as I lapped at her honey, then rose from her legs, her hand weakly releasing my ear. "Privileged? You are no prize to me Lorelai, just a sheep I really like... I respect you, I... trust you." I growled the words, even as I reached to untie the sash of my robes.

Her teeth showed in a crooked grin as she hummed out, "You sound like you're in love, my angel-fox."

"I've been accused of falling easily, are you complaining?" I showed her a cocky grin as I parted my robes and brought down my undergarments, letting the ewe get her first look at my length.

Lorelai lolled her tongue slightly as I saw her eyes widen, then she rubbed her heel against the side of my hip. "Sit down, Ryder. I wish to move to your lap for our first time."

In truth, I wanted to take her there, but at this moment she was everything, how could I deny that request? I took a seat right in her bed and the ewe climbed into my lap, moving to press her wet petals against the underside of my length, grinding as she gripped my shoulders. "I'm impressed you know, most males find using their mouths like that... demeaning."

"You are very special to me, and I feel no shame in pleasing those I care abo-" I couldn't finish the flowery words, my tongue lolling out as the sheep gave me a grin and pushed the tip of my length right into her snug entrance, then slowly lowered herself down.

"L-Lorree...." I moaned out, my nails digging into the silk sheets as she mounted me, every inch being forced deep into her tight burning hot walls. The sheep gave a little bleat as she came to rest fully in my lap, licking her lips as she sat there adjusting to me.

"Gods... I'd forgotten how good it felt... Don't rush this, Ryder... I wish to savor this moment, I wish to... savor you." She panted the words, her eyes red again as she gently shifted her hips, forcing me to grind at her core.

My lips brushed her own as my hands moved to rest on her hips. "I will, but we can do it again, Lorelai... don't think this has to be once." I gave her a gentle kiss, my own hips keeping pace with her movements, feeling her honey slick my length as she bleated out gently, then showed her tongue with a nod.

"Already planning to have me again and again? You're such a deviant, my angel-fox..." She sighed out and pushed closer, nuzzling into my chest as I embraced her. She was being surprisingly gentle now that we were in the full act.

I sighed into her drooped ears, both my hands moving to hold her full round backside, watching her tail flip up with each gentle push I made into her, her breath hot against my chest while I moved inside her, feeling her clenching while her small horns pressed into me.

"I've never laid with a dog before, Ryder... is that your knot I feel at my entrance?" She panted the words out, her nails digging into my chest as I pump inside her, that ewe honey slicking me as the bulge in question dug at her petals.

"Yeah, but don't worry, I'm not rushing, and I don't have to knot you, Lorelai." I hum the words, kissing the top of her head while pushing and moving, feeling her own curvy hips sway and grind, both of us relishing in this moment, slowly making love for the first time.

"Ha... please do... it is so rare I get new experiences, my lovely angel... ngh... I am thankful for your consideration though." The ewe showed me a playful grin as she pushed off my chest and leaned back, bracing on my knees so I could see the full view of this beautiful vampire I was now inside.

My heart pounded as I moved my hips a little faster, just to make those ample breasts sway and bounce, her peaks hard and tight, the color of them a lovely contrast to her soft pale flesh. I could feel myself growing more and more eager with each movement we made as we made love together for several more moments.

"You are close... don't hold back, please my angel-fox..." She looked up at me, her red eyes seeming to sparkle in the lamp-light as I nodded my head several times, my own tongue showing like hers as I grasped her hips hard, my movements growing more desperate as I pumped up and down inside the gorgeous sheep I'd been thinking about for so long.

"Yes, yes!" She bleated out excitedly, panting and moving to grasp my shoulders, giving me an excited and surprisingly cute grin, her own tail flicking about to simulate how mine was wagging. "Do it my angel... knot me... claim me!"

I snarled like a feral dog at those demands, my nails digging hard into her soft hips. With a heavy motion, I tugged her down and forced my knot to push in, trapping her with me as Lorelai gave me a happy little bleat from the motion.

Her honey covered me again and I threw my head back to howl out, forgetting where I was. I felt her small hand slap over my mouth to muffle my cries as her tongue lolled out when she felt my thick adoration for her erupt deep into her at long last.

With a shudder, I gently snapped down on her fingers, suckling at them as I whimpered, trying not to make too much noise as I released into her again and again, her walls like a vice as they milked in every drop. I didn't care, I didn't care if this was my last moment's, to be in her arms, to be filling her with my love like this, I could die happy if it were for her pleasure.

My lips parted in a low soft moan as I came down from the throes, a little of my drool rolling down her wrist as the sheep gave me an amused smile, moving her wet hand over my cheek before guiding me down to her to kiss me once more now that our first time of making love was completed.

We kissed for several moments like that, both clinging as I shuddered, feeling the occasional clench of her walls before she parted from me with a gentle sigh. "By the gods Ryder... You are something else..."

"I can't even... I have no words for that Lorelai..." I moved in and gave her cheek a nuzzle, still panting as I moved to tangle a hand into her curly long hair, fingering and teasing at one of her horns as she gave me a cute grin.

"The servants are trained in cooking for mundane, will you stay and have dinner? That is not a segue into me feeding you to my family, it is an earnest offer," She giggled the last of the offer, then licked her lips. "I'll not be sharing you in that way..."

I blushed and bit my lower lip, nodding a few times. "Will it be okay? And.. of course, you can have more, Lorelai."

"It will be fine, though my brother Elias and sister Sarnai are off on a little adventure together, so it will just be us, the servants, and my brother Val." She gave me a cute smile as she casually took me up on my offer, collecting my left hand to bring my wrist up to her mouth.

I gave a small hiss as her teeth dug in, then I lolled my tongue slightly, my free hand rubbing at her hair while she gentle supped from my wrist, happily drinking down my divine blood as a post-sex snack. "Of... ngh... course, that's fine..."

—♥—

Demons:

Also known as daemons, these are the denizens of the underworld. Most demons that appear in the mundane realm come there as a kind of 'right of passage' journey. The demon has all their memories stripped away of their youth and usually are simply left in the mundane world to find their way. Particularly lucky ones may have some sort of benefactor that watches over them for the first few years, but otherwise, they are alone.

Demons can also be summoned via powerful rituals, but the summoner must take great care in how they perform the ritual as well as how they interact with the demon. Summoned demons can only remain in the mundane realm for a fixed amount of time, usually based on the strength of the summoner.

—♥—

I found myself seated at an elaborate dining table after we cleaned up. The servant mouse from before came over to lay a small basket of freshly baked rolls on the table, giving me a sideways glance, clearly smelling his mistress upon me.

"Something on your mind, Jeremy?" Lorelai cooed out while rolling some of my blood in her wine glass.

The mouse perked his ears and tail, giving a slight jump before turning to face her, shaking his head. "No, Mistress! I apologize for my lackadaisical moment!"

Jeremy quickly slipped out of the room as I frowned and looked over at Lorelai. I barely parted my lips to ask when she answered as if she already knew my question, "He isn't enthralled or here against his will, none of my mundane servants are, my angel-fox."

"He looks pretty young. Didn't you mention he had a sister when I arrived?" I collected a roll and took a bite after asking my question.

"Ah, you were able to retain that information despite arriving ravenous for me?" Lorelai gave me a cocky grin before sipping on the blood on her glass, humming as she savored it before answering my question, "He is as young as is his sister, Jennifer. They are mere children, but I found them in a poor state of affairs, so I adopted them into my family. They may not be like us, but they are my siblings all the same and I afford them the same protection as the rest of my family."

"Why do they have such unorthodox names?"

Lorelai shrugged. "They had no names when I found them, so I gave them names that were more exotic for this region.

I gave a nod while staring down at the roll in my hands, contemplating things. The general belief of my kind and the church was that they were all mindless monsters, but here they were taking care of children and Lorelai had shown several times an obvious love for her family.

My ears lifted at the sensation I felt next, another presence in the room, a demonic one. I sprang from the table with a snap of my wings, drawing my silver longsword as I turned to face the sensation. I saw a tall lithe goat standing there around my height, a hand on his hip, looking nothing but amused by my movements.

"Ryder, this is my brother, Val. Val, this is Ryder," Lorelai huffed, not looking the slightest bit concerned as she took another pull from her almost empty glass.

He showed his teeth in a grin and extended his hand towards me. "A pleasure, Ryder," His words came out in a sing-song tone of voice as I sheathed my sword. My eyes narrowed, sizing him up and trying to pinpoint what type of demon he was.

With a flourish of his free hand, he pushed the long flowing black hair off his shoulder, hiking his small fluff of tail behind him. "Afraid you'll hurt me by touching me?"

I couldn't help but show my teeth in a snarl. I didn't trust demons, vampires were one thing, but demons... Still, it was Lorelai's home and he obviously was her brother. I swallowed down my instincts and channeled my focus before moving forward and clasping my hand with the other males.

My eyes widened as I suddenly appeared back in my quarters at the citadel. I barked in shock and looked around at my room, every detail perfect, except the goat was sitting on the edge of my bed, legs crossed in his tight trousers and open tunic that showed the definition of his well-manicured figure.

"I didn't think that would work!" Val laughed the words before giving me an amused smile, his dark eyes glittering in the sunlight of the room.

"You're an incubus... dark gods be damned..." I snarled the words as I glared upon him, my teeth showing in a scowl.

"Indeed, and when you channeled your prayers to not hurt me, you gave me enough of an opening to do... well, this!" He hummed as he stood and sauntered right up to me, pushing a hand to my chest as he leaned in, giving a huff near my throat as I growled at him. "Even here... you reek of my lady... how was she?"