Blood & Carrots - Celestial Ep. 11

Story Info
Episode 11: Love & Loss, bonds forgotten.
8.4k words
4.8
1.6k
2
0

Part 11 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome back, my lovely reader~

If this is your first visit to the Blood & Carrots series, STOP go read the first one then 'Silverpaw' next, to get the best experience. This is a direct sequel and I STRONGLY recommend reading the first ones so you're not lost. Yes, my writing wasn't as polished back then, but you seriously do yourself a disservice if you move forward without knowing the story of the first two.

Take your time, I'll wait for you to catch up. :3

And with that out of the way...

Welcome back, my lovely reader!

I sure dropped some heavy drama on you last time, eh? Well, there's going to be more and more, so steel yourself for that! However, let's not get ahead of ourselves here! I still plan to give you plenty of love and romance too, it's not just going to be a whirlwind of dramatics!

Speaking of romance... Let's open with some, shall we? Let's check up on our lovely fox as he breaks in his newfound powers, and who better to test those newfound powers against? Let's jump right in!

—♥—

Episode 11:

Love & Loss, bonds forgotten

I had spent the evening having drinks with Ezekiel, and as usual, I had to see him to his quarters. Bishops had to abstain from pleasures of the flesh, but I think that lion would go mad if he had to give up his mead. At least I had the power to ease his morning hangovers now. I had left an enchantment on him that would detoxify his body through the night so he wouldn't wake up feeling like the nine hells.

The bishop quarters were on the other side of the citadel so I had to cut through the courtyard to reach the command's housing. It was late into the night even though as always, the light level of the area was the same as it always was. My ears perked curiously as I felt a presence suddenly bearing down on me.

My body responded as I drew my holy sword, spinning and parrying the incoming blow, a loud clash of blessed silver on divine orichalcum rang out. I saw the wide toothy grin on the wolf's face as her blue eyes shined with eagerness while her rapier ground against my longsword.

With a wag of my tail and snap of my wings, I showed my own approving grin as she withdrew, then pierced at me with the rapier. I deflected, spun the strike off course, and lunged forward with my own lashing strike from the side. Charlotte showed a grin as she simply lifted her right foot, the sword slamming into the heavy divine silver lining in the greaves she wore.

I leapt back with a huff and willed my armor fully upon me, showing a knowing smirk as I pointed my sword at my lover. "You put a lot of faith in the silver holding up against my blade, that could have taken your foot off."

The wolf had tucked into a roll and came up in her own stance, her white tail wagging, a childish grin on her face. "I've sparred with a Paladin before, but my my I didn't think I'd come back to see you as one, it's not even been a season since we saw one another last."

"A lot has happened, love, but perhaps we'll talk once we finish our current business?" I showed a crooked grin and sprang off my own greaves, blurring forward as the wolf met my strike, another loud clash of divine swords ringing out as sparks and energy crackled off our blades.

"Think the powers of a Paladin can make you compare, my love?" Charlotte barked the words as she met the strike, rolling my sword to attempt a disarm, but I moved with the motion before not so gracefully shoulder checking her as she barked out and stumbled back several paces.

"My new rank doesn't really improve my strength or swordsmanship, Charlotte," I hummed as I spun the longsword in my grip a few times before the wolf set herself.

"That right? Well, what's it do then, I'm keen to test myself against you in full." Her snow-white tail whipped about in the air as she dug her heels in, preparing to pounce again.

I let her lunge forward and focused my will, her blade slamming into a screen of divine energy. The wolf pulled back in shock, seeing a translucent shield just there between us hanging in the air. My teeth showed in a grin as I watched her curiously circle me, the shield of energy just following her movements. Of course I could will it out of sight, but I was humoring her at this point.

"Hey, this is really cute, how fast can you move it?" She barked out and then just blinked out of sight.

"Wha?" I yipped as I felt her above me diving, I threw the shield up as I also set my sword, the wolf giving me a wild grin as she blurred from sight once more. I yipped as I felt the rapier tip press against the base of my tail, digging just into my flesh where the plates of armor and chain were parted.

"Keep training, Ryder... you're still slow." Charlotte cooed the words as she stepped back.

I gave a childish growl as I sheathed my sword, the shield of light bursting out of existence in a glittering spray of energy. "I'm working on it, you do have a few centuries of a headstart you know."

"Calling me old, my love?" She sauntered up to me with a playful grin, a little taller than me so I had to look up slightly to meet her eyes.

"Am I wrong? Didn't you just say you knew the previous Paladin too?" I cocked a brow, taking a huff of the air and smelling a heat on her, no wonder she was so feisty.

Charlotte got a distant look in her eye, blinking a few times as she rubbed her chin as the question sunk in. "Well, kind of. I didn't know them personally."

"Really? But, weren't you an archangel then too?"

"Yeah, but I don't- I mean, I can't really bring myself to recall much about them other than they died and we trained. Maybe, since the crusade was so bad, I blocked it out?"

I got a similar response from Toroah and Samantha, I felt something was going on with this. Perhaps I'd speak with Ichiro about it later. "Huh... that's interesting." I mused the words as I moved a hand out to cup her face, eager to touch my wolf, it had been nearly a season since I saw her last.

"By the by, how long have you been sporting this new rank?" Charlotte hummed as she moved right in and gave my lips a quick kiss.

"Not long, a month tops, still working out all the kinks in it. I haven't even told Lorelai yet." I gave a smile, waiting to see her fussy reaction.

"Oh, I ran into her the other day, she seemed... angry, but happier?" Charlotte laughed as she rubbed the back of her head.

"She had a lot of-"

"I know, we had some drinks and talked." Charlotte interrupted me with a grin.

"Wait- You... and Lore, had drinks?" I gave her a flabbergasted look, putting both hands on my hips.

"She was in a bad mood and I could tell she was depressed, I'm not gonna be a bitch to someone in need. I asked if she'd like to go have a drink and talk about it, she agreed. I of course provided her drink." Charlotte shoved a thumb to her chest with a smug grin.

"You let her feed on you?"

"No way, I know what that does to you, hell no, if I did that I'd probably end up drained or waking up in her bed, then I'd have to deal with you yowling about not getting to be in the middle of us." She laughed out loud and trotted around me, brushing her hand along my black tail. "I just used a dagger and poured her a drink, no big deal, right love?"

"Of course not, it's your blood to do as you please with." I huffed out, my mind now daydreaming about her and Lorelai indeed in bed tossing around in the linens.

"I swear your tongue's about to loll out in a drool, stop daydreaming about me and that dumb sheep! You know we wouldn't be able to do anything anyway, not all of us have that fancy healing prayer defense, Ryder." Charlotte barked the words at me with a grin.

"I mean, in my defense, you brought it up, also did you come back because you missed me, or my cock? Because you reek of heat, love." I gave her a playful push of my hand against her shoulder, the wolf giving me a knowing grin.

"A little from column A, a little from B... wanna... go for a flight?" She gave me a hopeful quirk of her brow, her tail wagging behind her eagerly.

I said nothing as I simply summoned a gate beneath both our feet. She barked excitedly as we both just dropped out into the night sky. My arms were around her as soon as we cleared the gate, both of us tangled into an eager kiss.

We stayed in freefall for several moments, our tongues rolling together, hair whipping up above our heads from the plummet. Finally, I broke the kiss and held her tight as my larger stronger wings gave a heavy flap, halting us as Charlotte gave an impressed bark and clung to me, grinning as we held one another, my own wings doing the work for both of us.

"Oh, those aren't just for show, you seem to be holding us both up effortlessly, Ryder." She growled as she moved in, nibbling at my throat, her hands roaming through my now tangled and tussled hair, her own wings occasionally giving a flap just to keep her stable.

I moved down to brush her lips with my own before we drew into another heated kiss, our tongues rolling against one another as I listened to her growl and snarl with need, pushing her body up against my own.

My hands grasped at her backside, hefting her closer expecting her legs to wrap around me, but instead, she simply pushed away, clearing a few feet of distance. I gave her a curious look at the sudden halt of our kiss, seeing her eyes shine with mischief.

"Stronger, but, are you faster with those wings?" Her tail wagged eagerly as she asked her question.

"Only one way to find out, eh?" I gave a jerk of my head to a mountain peak several miles off and down below us. "How about that peak?"

"See you there!" She barked out, snapped her wings and blurred out of sight.

"Hey!" I snarled and snapped my own wings hard, launching myself down and straight towards the target as well.

She was obviously faster, once again bringing centuries of skill, to say nothing of the fact flying was one of her favorite activities, even with my enhanced wings I could see her slowly gaining distance on me as we soared through the night sky.

"Damn it!" I barked out angrily, I was still a Paladin, I had to maintain some level of pride here. Snapping my teeth together I focused on those prayers that gave me a boost, feeling the energy pour through my body as it started eating away at my stamina all the faster.

My wings seemed to give off golden trails as I snapped them hard and shot forward like a comet streaking across the sky. I heard Charlotte's shocked bark as I overtook her but had so much speed my landing wasn't exactly graceful, I managed to apply some halting flaps but unceremoniously crashed right into the side of the peak, snow scattering in all directions.

"You really didn't want to lose, did you? Even used that special trick Toroah taught you. I thought that was only to be used in combat during 'dire circumstances.'" Charlotte air quoted the words as I rolled over with an exhausted huff, my wings laying out in the snow. Thankfully the snowbank had absorbed most of my crash landing, but I was still aching a bit while waiting on the natural healing energies to kick in.

"Hey, I can't keep losing to you, I have my own pride and self-esteem to think about!" I barked out then gave a little grunt as Charlotte casually landed right atop me, straddling me as her hands spread over my chest. I had willed my armor away after our little sparring match, so her fingers pushed right into my robes as I felt her own healing prayers coursing through my body.

I growled but didn't protest as I felt my bruised and aching form starting to heal. Even without the crash landing, my wings were throbbing from the sheer force I had exerted upon them.

"Winning is fun, but not at the expense of your body, Ryder. If you were mortal these injuries would have put you on the mend for weeks if not months." She barked a laugh and gave a shrug. "Actually a mundane crashing into a snowbank at that level of speed probably would just be killed outright!"

I bit my lower lip at the words, thinking back to my vision of my own final moments. I'd suffered much worse wounds than what my former self did in those moments. It was an important lesson to remember. "Y-yeah, but I didn't want to look weak in front of you at every turn."

Charlotte gave me a brilliant grin, her messy blonde hair hanging about as she leaned in and gave me a kiss right on my forehead. "Silly, I don't think you're weak at all. You're a much stronger dog than I am in a lot of ways actually!"

We sat there together in the snow for several moments as I just looked up at her, she returned the gaze, her eyes looking soft and full of adoration. It was cold, but once again, we weren't mundane, our bodies could naturally withstand extreme temperatures. I'd imagine it would be like a mundane being out on a crisp autumn day without a coat, chilly but not unbearable.

"Hey, Ry?" She called out gently and I smiled.

"What's up, Char?" I smiled and moved my hands over hers, giving them a squeeze.

"Have I told you I love you?" She growled as she gripped my hands, moving in for my mouth.

"Not today," I growled against her lips.

"Well, I love you." She huffed out and pushed to me, both of us sharing a deep kiss.

I lingered on her lips for several moments before pulling back with a growl of my own. "I love you too, I always will."

She laid over me, hugging me tightly as I felt her tail wagging against my knees, her face pushing against my own in a nuzzle, then she called out once more, "Hey, Ry?"

"What's up, Char?" I tangled my fingers into her curly hair, combing through it and trying to right some of the tangles the flight had left.

She sat back up and gave me a crooked little grin, some of her dirty-blonde locks drifting over one eye as she growled out, "I've never done it in the snow before..."

"Ah, excited about another first, you and Lore really are very similar sometimes!" I barked the words playfully as I sat up, letting her settle into my lap, my hands moving behind her to begin pulling the drawstrings free on her leather chest piece.

"Hmph... sharing comparisons of one lover to another while in their arms. You're such a crass dog!" She pouted the words playfully, raising her arms as I stripped the leather armor off her, a gate appearing to her quarters as I tossed it through.

"Give me a break, Char. You know it's true! You two could be good friends if-" I grunted as she hugged me right up, shoving my face against her ample breasts through the simple silk top she wore.

"Shush about that, you make me feel you'd rather have the sheep here right now than me!" She growled the words down into my ears as I huffed and nuzzled at her plump breasts.

"Ngh... never! In all these years, I never draw comparisons when it comes to my feelings, I love you for you, Charlotte!" I barked the words matter-of-fact as she offered me an excited grin, then shivered as I peeled her silk top free, her full breasts coming into view, her peaks hard from the cold air we were in.

"Such a romantic... ngh!" She grunted out and moaned as I shoved my mouth right to her left teat, suckling hard upon her, feeling her hips grind upon my lap. The movements we were making made the snow beneath us crunch and settle, growing more compact. "Ha... you suckle upon me like a hungry pup, but you need to get some puppies in me if you want milk, darling!"

Perhaps I was a deviant for it, but when she was in heat and started talking of puppies or milk, it really did drive me wild. I think she knew it too because she had even started adding it to her regular dirty talk as well. I pulled from her breast, tongue showing slightly as I sighed at her words and moved to start working the sash on my robes free. "Guess we'll have to fix that!"

Charlotte gave me a hungry grin as she shifted to tug her leather faulds off her hips then hiked the mesh chain skirt up to show she was bared beneath, her tongue lolling slightly, her breath making a small plume of mist in the cold.

"Gods... you're stunning, my wolf!" I barked the words as I parted the robes as she scooted back, showing a hungry grin as my length surge forward out of the silk, tapered head dripping with precum.

"Less sweet talk, more breeding!" She growled the words as she climbed right over me. She made no ceremony of things, simply lining herself up with me, that tapered tip pushing past her petals as I felt her honey already dripping along my length, then her hips shifted down in one eager push.

I barked out and lolled my tongue as I felt her take me deep inside, the heat of her clenching walls a welcome relief from the biting cold of the mountain top. Snow crunched under us as she settled into my lap, sighing in relief as more mist came from her breath, then her arms were around me and we were locked in a heated kiss once more.

My hands rested on her firm toned hips, feeling her eagerly grinding them, stirring me inside her at her deepest points. Our tongues rolled together as we both groaned in relief to be joined together once more, my large wings snapping out a few times to dislodge snow before they wrapped around her, as if to offer her warmth while we made love in the cold.

"Gods I love you... I live for you, Ryder... my life and very soul are yours, my beautiful fox..." She pushed a hand to my face, pulling from the kiss as we stared upon one another while we gently shifted and ground together.

"I don't need your life or soul, love, ngh!" I shuddered as I felt her clench down, her tail wagging against my folded wings as she gave in hard around me, more of her honey soaking my lap. "Gods... your love is already more than I deserve, Char..." I whimpered the words while she crushed me inside her.

The wolf lolled her tongue more at my words, our breath creating plumes of mist in the air, the very act of our sex making steam rise up from between us as well while we fervently mated.

"Ooooh, I wish I could give you puppies, Ryder! Ha... I'd be a mother for you, give you strong wolves and foxes worthy of my beautiful perfect fox!" She barked the words adoringly into my face, her eyes looking drunk with love for me as I showed a grin at her words.

"Heat drunk, doggy..." I cooed the words playfully into one of her white ears, any flakes on her tail looking right at home as it wagged hard between my knees, smacking the packed snow again and again.

"Ha! I mean it! I never offered it to Toroah, or any other, but with you... ngh!" Her teeth snapped together hard, her fingers clenching at my open robes as she gave in again. My own ears folded as my tongue lolled while I ground under her, my knot pushing against those petals now with each stroke.

"Eager to be a momma-wolf for me, love?" I brushed my lips against her ears, grinding and bucking my hips, feeling her clutch to me hard, nodding her head as she moaned, even howling a little with each deep stroke I made into her.

"Yes! Gods yes! Claim me, Ryder, make me yours with your puppies!" She snarled the words as she pushed her mouth to my own, her lips crushing against mine. I felt her tongue push out, rolling against my own in fervent desperation.

I was going to make a snappy comment about having my pups, but she just shoved her hips down hard into my lap, forcing my knot deep inside under her own power. My tapered head pressed deep and I shuddered as her walls clenched around me.

Words refused to find me as I broke the kiss, rolled my eyes up, and howled as loud as I could in ecstasy as her body drew forth my release. Her own moaning howl filled the night air as my heat rushed into her.

"Yes! I love you! I love you! All of it... give me all your love, my sweet fox!" She barked the words as I kept erupting into her even after our moans ended. Her eyes sparkled with adoration as she jerked with each rope I sent into her.