Blood & Carrots Ep. 03

Story Info
Episode 3: Can't you give me more time?
9.4k words
4.73
4.8k
8
0

Part 50 of the 76 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome back, my lovely reader~

Our lovely bunny seems to be adjusting to her new life and home fairly well, wouldn't you agree, my lovely reader? Why she's even found herself a little cat-girlfriend out of the deal!

Oh, but we're just at the tip of the proverbial iceberg, there is much to tell and many more to meet. For now, let us jump ahead a few weeks and check in on our vampire bunny. She is in for a little surprise and a lot of sexual frustration, I'm afraid.

Okay! Let's jump right in!

—♥—

Episode 3:

Can't you give me more time?

I watched the flames rolling in the fire for a long moment, pondering your words before taking a drink from my glass. My statement about not-so-happy endings having obviously sparked something in you. "I understand your concern my pet, but this is all in the past now. Life is a trial and we learn from it, regardless if our hearts still beat or not."

I rose from my seat as you sat up, and moved to the window sill once more. The silk gown I wore flowed and clung to my body, which had not changed a bit in these past years.

Looking out over the night and the rainy city in the distance, I pursed my lips, lost in thought about things. I thought about loved ones in both my mundane life and this one. I was of course lying, digging up old memories was painful sometimes, even now. I questioned if you heard the apprehension in my voice as I spoke out once more. "Do you want I should continue? my pet?"

I set my focus on one of the towering buildings in the distance, along with my jaw when your words came. I composed myself and turned to offer a bemused smile like that of a doting mother. "Such a curious thing..." My fingertips drifted over your arm as I passed you and returned to my seat at the fire.

You were there, sitting up on the sofa next to me, like an excited child waiting for a bedtime story. I offered you a smile and drew from my cup once more, feeling the rush fill me as I let out a sigh and looked to the fire before continuing. "Not so happy endings do not necessarily mean tragic in the long run... Ha, but I am getting ahead of myself, let us focus on where we currently are in my tale..."

—♥—

I had been with my new family for nearly a month now. Katrina had been diligent in my training, despite me constantly derailing it for affection and sex. Suffice to say, she had been drinking a lot more blood to keep up.

I had a few more close calls, but nothing on the level of our first time. You could say I had even become adept at focusing my will and energy on the opposite spectrum. Imagine that, a succubus that drains herself instead of you. I remember the first time I pulled it off, poor Katrina was so adorable. I had her drooling and mindless with pleasure. Then when we were done, she was hyper as could be and full of energy. I, on the other hand, needed a nap.

Were we a thing? Oh, certainly not at the time... I had developed feelings for her over the month and I knew she liked me as well. The sex was amazing and we got along well, but she reminded me constantly that she understood what I was, as well that she didn't expect monogamy out of me. Still, I could see the jealousy she would show when I got a little too flirty with others around her.

On the day signifying a full month of being there, I was summoned to speak with Elias in his office. It would be my first encounter with the Marquis alone and in an official capacity. Katrina pleaded with me to keep myself under control, explaining it was a very important meeting but she couldn't say more than that.

I found myself outside of the white fox's office and raised my hand to knock, when he called out from within, "Come in, Alice."

My ears lifted and I opened the door to slip into his office. The room looked like something straight out of an old museum. Everything from the furniture to the books lining the shelves, it all looked several hundred years old. It was like I had stepped into a portal and found myself back in the renaissance age. The fox sat in a regal-looking chair, behind a large sturdy desk that looked of finely polished oak.

"Sit, my rabbit." He gestured to one of the two elaborate chairs before him and I felt my tension rise as I quickly moved over to take a seat. I placed my hands on my lap nervously while I scanned the room.

"Do you know why you are here?" He asked pointedly.

"N-no, sir... Katrina simply said it was important and to mind my manners." I spoke the words with a slight blush on my cheeks. Even from there, I could feel the old fox's overwhelming aura of will and power threatening to dominate my own. Despite the improvements to my endurance over the last month, it paled in comparison to him.

"Ah, Katrina..." He nodded as he folded his hands and gave me a calculated look. "Speaking of her, this is unrelated to why you are here, but I wish to express concern over you and hers ... relationship."

My ears lifted and my stomach twisted in a knot. I'm sure he easily saw the fear and concern in my eyes. "Y-yes my lord?"

"You are a succubus, Alice. You can't keep feeding off her, she isn't mundane." The fox spoke the words matter of fact.

I felt panic push up into my chest for some reason and quickly spoke out. "M-master, er... sir... I-if I may speak?"

He smiled, amused by the multiple titles I had used and seeing my nervousness. He opened his palms and gave me a reassuring grin. "We are family, Alice. You are my sister like Katrina is and like Alex is my brother. Do not be afraid to talk to me and address me how you are comfortable in doing so. Speak."

I felt my cheeks burn and looked down, blinking several times to organize my thoughts before looking back at him and speaking out. "I- I'm not feeding on her anymore, Elias... sir."

"Oh?" The fox spoke out, raising his brow and one ear curiously.

"N-no sir... I have that under control. I don't... I don't take her energy when we are... together. I do it to make her happy, and... if anything... uh... S-she feeds off me now?" I laughed as I spoke the last of the words and rubbed the back of my head, my ears wobbling about nervously.

The fox fixed me with a serious look that rattled my composure as he spoke out authoritatively. "Explain what you mean."

I flinched and bit my lower lip, feeling the nerves well up in me as I looked away. "Ah... I mean... I..."

Elias sighed and softened his gaze. "Alice... my rabbit, my sister... do not be afraid, just tell me what you mean by her feeding upon you. Neither of you is in any sort of trouble."

I calmed myself and gave him a nod. "At first I was able to just close off that um... mojo..." I laughed at using her word then grinned. "Then I was able to... erm... reverse it? At first, I did it to make her feel good, push my will forth and make her body feel all the better. T-then... well now, like..." I huffed and clenched my fist. "So like, if Katrina is having a bad day. I will hug her really tight and focus my will, pushing some of my energy into her. It makes her happy but then she will scold me telling me I shouldn't be wasting my energy on her."

The fox's mouth gaped slightly at the words and he moved to reach across the desk, extending his arm and opening his palm. "Show me..."

I blushed and hesitated, my hand lingering several inches from his. "Ah... sir... but when I touch you, I tend to..."

He smiled and shook his head. "Relax, I've turned off my 'mojo'." He spoke the word with a grin.

I smiled and nodded before moving my hand into his own. It was warm to the touch, making me assume he was using his own reserves of blood to keep his heart beating. Indeed, I could feel the thrum of his pulse at my fingertips and imagine the blood flowing through his wrist. There was no overwhelming rush of energy like there had been in the past from him though.

"Good, now first... try to feed on me, I'm going to resist you." He growled the words gently and I nodded.

I focused and tried to pull energy from him, it was like I was trying to pull energy from a brick, not a glimmer of a tingle came. I gritted my teeth in frustration and focused, my ears folding, my tail flicking about in concentration.

"Try harder Alice." He barked the words out, they came to my ears as an order and I snarled as I focused my will.

"I know you've got more in you than that, rabbit. I said try harder!" His words came out sharp and I felt his will start to overbear me. It felt as if it were a commandment and my very life was on the line if I disobeyed him.

I fixed the fox with a defiant glare and snapped my teeth together before my eyes grew a deep red. I shrugged off all restraints the cat had instilled upon me and the demons came to my walls of fortitude. I flung them open, welcoming them and embracing every drop of power they promised me.

Elias's eyes opened wide at the display and I felt the faint glimmer of energy start to pull from him. He clenched his own teeth, showing his sharp canines to me as he started to resist. I wasn't having it, my body wasn't having it.

While gripping his hand I felt myself launch across his desk into him like I had done when I first came here. The contact broke from our hands as I shoved my smaller body fully up against his own, getting as much contact as I could. I felt the familiar rush of energy from him but I wanted more, no, my demons in me demanded more.

He huffed out his shock and I shoved my mouth to his own in a hungry kiss. The fox growled against my lips and I felt him returning it, a primal rational side of me deep down was shocked by it, but I kept going. My tongue pushed against his own and the rush of energy coming from him was intoxicating. It wasn't like Alex and Katrina, no this wasn't just energy, it was power. I felt centuries of cultivated will and strength flow into me violently, my very soul desperate to claim it all for myself.

A snarl came from Elias's mouth and then it all ended with him grabbing my throat before forcing me off him. He stood, holding me aloft from the ground, I couldn't breathe, not that it mattered if I did or not. The red in my eyes faded and I blinked down at the dog, a whimper in my throat.

He stood there holding me, with his teeth bared and a furious glare in his eyes. His crystal blue irises had intensified as if burning with white-hot fire. His ears and tail had wisps of blue flames licking off them as if the energy I had tried to siphon from him, was just pouring out of his body. "You dare try to claim my power, fledgling succubus? You think I have not the power and the force of will to extinguish your very soul in a gout of fire?!"

I felt I was going to die as I struggled against his grip, my thoughts turned to Katrina and my mortal family as tears started rolling down my cheeks. I yelped out weakly and clenched my teeth before summoning up what words I could and yelled out, "You ordered me... too! S-stupid fox!"

The fox let out a hungry growl and his own eyes shifted as if he were reining his own self under control. He released my throat and I landed on his desk, a heavy gasp of air being pulled into my lungs on instinct alone.

Elias paced away from me with a growl and put his hand to his forehead as if willing himself to calm. The ethereal blue wisps that had been coming from his tail and ears extinguished and he let out a ragged sigh before slumping his shoulders.

I clenched my teeth, rubbing at my throat before calling out. "Ah... sir? Master... are you... are you alright?"

He turned to look at me, his hand still over his face, his teeth still showing in a furious snarl. He composed himself with a controlled breath and stepped back towards the desk. "I am fine... I apologize to you my rabbit, my sister... We all... even I, have demons to bring to heel at times."

"Um... that was..." I bit my lip, panting out and feeling my cheeks darken.

"Shameless I am awa-"

"So freaking cool!" I spoke out, clenching my fists and flicking my tail.

Elias seemed taken aback by the statement and barked out in surprise. I grinned at him and lifted my ears. "I mean... the almost killing me part was kind of terrifying, but you looked so badass just now! Huff... huff!" I could feel my body heating up furiously, my hips squirming as I shifted on his desk.

He gave me a gentle smile then his eyes drifted over to my squirming hips. I gave him a knowing grin and slid off his desk. My eyes shifted to red and I turned away from him. I braced my palms upon the polished wood and pushed my backside out. My skirt had ridden up slightly from sitting on the desk, showing off my blue panties beneath.

"I mean... you wanted to see what I was talking about with Katrina... why not experience first hand... my Master~." I moaned the words while looking over my shoulder, swaying my round rear towards the fox, my little tail flicked up eagerly.

The white fox clenched his teeth at the display and I drooped my large white ears, giving him a playful smile. He then smiled with a nod before moving towards the desk and around to the front of it. I groaned out in disapproval and wiggled my hips, desperate for his attention. "I-I really don't mind if you have me!"

"I'm sure you do not my rabbit, but there is a time and place for all things." He spoke the words as he moved to grip my hand from the front of his desk. I whimpered my frustration and bit my lower lip, wondering if I should take the chance to tackle him to the ground again.

"Show me now... push your energy into me..." He spoke the words as he gripped my hand and smiled at me.

"Can I do it while I'm in your lap and you're balls deep in me instead, Master?" I moaned the words and found myself ready to climb over the desk after him.

"Alice!" The fox snapped at me sharply. I frowned and reined my control in, my eyes going blue once more before I bit my lip with a nod. I focused my will and thought about how I did it with Katrina. A moment later I felt the familiar sensation as my life force slipped free, before pushing into his own body.

"Fascinating... truly this is remarkable, Alice." He spoke the words of praise and my tail flicked happily as I sighed out while gripping his hand.

"Ha... I'm so glad you're proud of me, Master. Can we have sex now?" I moaned the words and leaned in, kissing at his hand gently while he gripped my own.

He grinned at me and gently withdrew his hand before moving back around to his side of the desk. "Stand up, straighten your skirt and go sit back down, Alice." The words came out gently, but I felt him push his will into them, compelling me to do so. I frowned but obediently shifted off the desk and moved back to my seat, fixing my skirt on the way.

"Why... why not?" I asked, a little bit of a pout in my voice as I looked at the fox, blushing and giving a frustrated whimper. "I can control it, I won't feed upon you, Master!"

The fox showed his teeth in a grin before taking a seat and putting his hands on the table. "I'm almost six centuries old, my rabbit. The fascination and appeals of sex were long ago. An incubus I am not."

"Y-yeah but! I mean... I want to please you, sir. I want to... huff..." My eyes shifted crimson and I cooed out lovingly, "I want to taste you and hear your pleasure..."

Elias grinned at me and shook his head. "I understand my rabbit, and I've laid with my fair share of your type before. However, I humbly ask that you save your energies and affections for my sister."

I crossed my arms, feeling heat build in me from the rejection, my eyes not shifting back and blood red as I spoke out defiantly. "Yeah? Well, how long has it been for you?"

The fox saw my shift in posture, I'm sure he could see the irritation building within me as he thought about the words. "Hmm... I would wager my last time was around fifty years ago."

I gasped out and put my hands on the desk. "By the gods... Elias you poor thing! Don't worry you cute little puppy, I will save you!"

He fixed me with a glare as I started to climb over the desk after him, the doting words obviously not appreciated. "Enough of this Alice. Sit down and behave."

My eyes seemed to flashback to blue as if by his own will alone and I found myself sitting, whimpering in frustration but the fire in me doused handily.

Elias sighed at the whole thing as if this entire encounter had been a drain upon him. "Forgive me, Alice. I do not mean to reject you or frustrate you. Just consider me old-fashioned, I would need to truly feel something for my partner to lay with them."

"I... I understand sir. I'm sorry to put you in an awkward situation..." I drooped my ears and looked away.

"Well then... we have gotten very sidetracked, let us get on to the reason you were called here to begin with." Elias folded his hands upon the desk and fixed me with an all-business look.

"Yes sir." I folded my hands in my lap and lifted my eyes to look upon him as he spoke.

"You are new to this family and all members who enter a family do so on a temporary trial basis. They are allowed to have one full season to prove they can adapt and be productive members of the court. After that, they meet with the council that consists of various Marquis of the region they are in. The council then decides if they are worthy to become full members of our court."

My ears lifted and I frowned at the idea. "Oh... what happens if I don't meet the council's approval?"

"You die." The fox spoke the words with a level, even look.

I choked at the words and felt panic push into my chest, my eyes blinking several times. "I... I what? But..."

"Relax, Alice... only the most extreme cases come to that." He spoke gently to me, stretching a hand out which I gratefully snatched up and gripped.

"Extreme cases?" I spoke the words with hope in my voice, ears lifting.

"Yes. In my two centuries on the council, I've only seen three potential candidates rejected. It only happens to the truly mad or depraved amongst us." The fox spoke the words sadly as if he recalled each of them clearly.

"Can I ask a question, sir?" I felt my curiosity building up once more.

"Certainly." Elias nodded and gave me a welcoming smile.

"We... well most of us... we're killers, we kill to survive, yes?"

"That's right my rabbit, in this day and age, we have easier means to the ends, but killing is still a daily occurrence with our kind."

"Why would the council care if someone was a deranged killer then?" I lifted my ears as I put a hand to my chin in thought.

"Let me answer that with a question, my rabbit. Did you know we existed before a month ago?"

My ears sprang up as I clued in right away. The look on Elias's face showed he approved. "Ah! If we had some crazy nut running around feeding and leaving a wake of bodies, people would put the pieces together!"

"Right! And indeed my dear, some already have." He spoke the words sadly and looked down at his hands.

"Oh? Some know about us?" I could see the concern in his eyes as he lifted them to me to respond.

"Yes, my sister. They know and even hunt us." The words came out deadly serious as I felt a lump in my throat.

"W-wait... so there are people that hunt us? B-but... I've seen how strong some of our family are, how could they even?"

"We have our weaknesses my rabbit, this isn't the movies. You saw how quickly Luciano fell to Alex. It didn't take garlic and a stake, just sharp claws and a lot of force." The fox pulled from his desk once more and looked over his bookcase.

"Oh..." I felt fear creeping up on me once more as if I should just never go out again and stay here in the large mansion in the hills.

"Rest assured all but the truly powerful of us would be felled by a sniper just as quickly as a mundane would. If not outright slain, we would certainly be incapacitated and unable to heal in time to escape. They would close in and finish the job easily in such a scenario, be it with guns or fire." The fox spoke the words with his hands clasped behind his back, I could tell by his tone he intended this talk to be a lesson and frighten me.