Blood & Carrots Ep. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grinned at the fox, white flames rolling off our bodies while we lay in the dirt and burned grass. "I'm always drenched for you, Elias... my love."

He grabbed under my knees and I bit my lower lip hard, feeling him push into me eagerly with no teasing. He didn't need to tease, I was soaked and burning up for him, pardon the pun. I shuddered and let out a blissful moan once he was fully within me, happy to have him inside once more.

"I missed you..." He snarled the words and loomed over me, a hand resting on the earth near my head, his other moving to cup my face.

"And I you..." I moaned the words drunkenly, having already given in just upon his entry. I pushed my own hand to his face, my white flames flickering and moving up into the flames on his ears.

The fox began to push against my small body on the ground, his length pumping eagerly through me. I clenched my teeth and drooped my ears, feeling the force he was using with his thrusts. I pressed my left hand to his chest, digging my nails in hard, the flames lapping across his shirt and jacket.

He grabbed my wrists and shoved them to the ground, pinning me down as I gave an excited gasp at the motion, my eyes drifting to his chest, seeing the welled up blood against his shirt from my nails. "Ha... Master..." I panted the words as he loomed over me.

The fox growled and shoved his mouth to my own while grinding and pushing hard into my smaller form, feeling his knot kissing at my petals, tapered tip digging deep into me. It hurt feeling him thrust so heavily, but the pleasure it brought was so much more. I loved feeling him take me so roughly and eagerly. Our tongues rolled against one another in a desperate kiss and I tested his grip, pulling against it to feel him strengthen it.

Pulling from his mouth, I moaned out as he drew another release from me, my hands clenching in fists while he held me. My eyes then locked to his own, my lower lip bit hard. I watched the flames in his gaze while he saw the crackles of blue energy in my own. I gave him a challenging look and locked my legs tight around him to halt his thrusts. The fox barked out, then lowered his ears and gave me a growl.

I showed him a playful grin and threw my doors open for my demons. My will rushed out violently, fueled by my fire and I felt the fox shudder from it. It was enough to slip from his grip and shift things. I rolled him over to his back and pushed him to the ground. He blinked up at me wide-eyed at my force of will, then gave me a furious growl.

"Shhh... be a good dog... let your countess please you..." I cooed the words, stroking his chest while my hips ground and circled upon him, feeling his tapered head dig deep against my core while I panted, that knot of his growing with each grind I made.

I bit my lower lip watching his struggle, he didn't want to give in to my will, but he was enjoying himself too much to fully resist either. "Y-you think you can... enthrall me s-so... easily?" He panted the words while I jerked and ground my hips in a slow steady motion.

"Ha... you think this is easy my love? Ngh... I can feel your will threatening to tear my walls down..." I cooed the words then licked my lips and jerked my hips down hard, feeling him dig deep into me as I ground there while clenching my walls. "I wonder what will break first... my will... or your endurance?"

The white fox fixed me with an approving grin and I felt his hands grab my hips hard. I lolled my tongue and felt myself give in to his touch. It wasn't a matter of losing to his will, I simply wanted him to finish how he pleased.

"Good girl..." Elias growled the words and sat up. I put my hands on his chest and blinked up at him in adoration. He gripped my hips and jerked me down hard into his lap. I gave him a sharp moan from the impact, that knot lodging nice and deep before blooming to full, then my ears folded when I felt him fill me with heat.

"Ha..." I sighed out and nuzzled his chest, my small tail flicked drunkenly, making my ethereal tail wag about happily. I felt him fill me with everything he had, his energy pouring forth like fire. I bit my lower lip hard, feeling him finish with another heavy jerk of his hips, and I fully relaxed into his arms.

Elias growled gently into my ears, a hand holding against my head possessively, his other resting on my backside. I nuzzled his chest and sighed blissfully, humming in satisfaction.

The training wasn't finished though, ever since the trip to Val's home, I had made a point of something. I clung to my master and focused on our euphoria, focused on the energy we had shared. I willed it between us, cycled it back and forth when we were in the throes of it all. I had been doing the same thing with Katrina as well. I might not be strong enough to be their shield yet, but I could damn well make them stronger while moving towards that goal.

Elias gave a soft gasp and moved his fingertips to lift my chin and looked down at me. I blinked up at him and gave a gentle smile. "Is something wrong, Master?"

He clenched his teeth and folded his ears. "Are you doing something?"

I blinked at him innocently and tilted my head. "Eh? Nothing I don't always do."

I saw the skeptical look in his eyes as he moved down and kissed my lips briefly. I gave him a smile and shook my head. "Don't worry... it feels good to do it."

"Does it?" He asked curiously, cocking a brow.

With a nod of my head, I gave him a grin. "Of course, I'm impressed you could feel it though. Normally you're so wrapped up in ravaging me, you don't notice."

The fox put his fingers to his chin in thought. I found the whole view rather cute looking. He looked so introspective despite a roaring inferno of blazing white and blue flames coming off him. "Does Katrina pick up on it?"

I took a long deep breath, feeling I had cycled enough of our energy for now and relaxed. My white flames flickered back to blue then died out completely. "She does, she scolds me every time." I gave him a lazy grin.

"Maybe she is more in tune than I am." Elias nodded while speaking, his own flames dying out, his white ears and tail coming back into view.

"Or it could be she has more sex and contact with me." I hummed the words gently and gripped the collar of his suit, pulling him down to me for a kiss. Our lips brushed and I spoke gently against them. "Maybe... you should start sleeping with us nightly... I wouldn't complain... I know she wouldn't as well."

"I did not want to so fully impose upon your lives, my lady. Would you not be remiss at losing such private time with her?" The fox asked me, concern clear in his voice.

A giggle was my answer. "Oh, my fox..." I cooed and moved a palm to his cheek, looking into his eyes. "If only you had heard the talks we would have of you, both awake and in dreams... Both of us have lamented your absence on multiple occasions."

"Truly?" He lifted his ears and moved a hand to grip mine while it rested on his face. "I will counsel your sister as well, if you both desire it so, you may share my bed every night with me."

I gave an excited grin and wiggled my tail. "Of course!"

Elias grew silent in thought then looked into my eyes. "Why have you never come to my dreams?"

I tilt my head at the question. "Well, I have tried and could not seem to do so. I think it may be a willpower thing. I could not slip into Val's dreams either unless he willed it, but he could enter mine."

"Have you tried recently?" He asked me curiously. I shook my head in response, my flopped over ears swaying about. "Perhaps try again today, it would be a good test of your growth."

A grin showed on my face and I gave him a nod. "Alright, my Master."

—♥—

"Well... here I am." I laid on my stomach on the mattress of his bed, arms folded and propped on my elbows. My feet lazily kicked about behind me, my little black silk gown having ridden up to show off my blue panties and fluffed white tail.

"So you are..." Elias smiled and took a seat next to me. He was dressed in silk sleepwear and moved a hand to curiously rub at my backside and tail.

I shivered at his touch and grinned. "Hmm... Master... you know my tail is sensitive..."

"This feels so real... it's like I'm really with you..." Elias looked around his bedroom, everything precise and in order.

"Well... I am currently shoved up against your chest along with Katrina." I cooed the words and kicked my feet. "Oh... did you see how happy she looked when you asked?"

The fox smiled and nodded. "Yes... it did my heart good to see the look of joy upon her face."

I rolled over and shifted to lay my head in his lap, looking up at him. "I have a question."

"Ask it, my Lady." He smiled and began to drag his fingertips through my hair and brush my ears.

"Does your consideration extend to her, as far as laying with others goes, or am I an exception?" I hummed the words and wobbled my ears at his touch.

"I had not... I didn't consider it if I'm being truthful." Elias spoke the words and rubbed at his chin.

I clicked my tongue and hopped up off him and to my feet. "I only ask because I get some interesting vibes from her and Alex." I start to pace about on my bare feet, my hands behind my back. "I mean... if they like one another, I wouldn't begrudge them laying together. Likewise, I wouldn't begrudge you laying with another if you fancied someone."

Elias thought on it and gave a shrug. "She doesn't need to feed like you do, but I wouldn't be upset. I do not want to restrain her. Well..." The fox shows his teeth in a grin. "I do so enjoy restraining and hold her down..."

"You, enjoy doing that regardless." I poked his nose playfully and grinned. "Most of our sessions end with you holding me or pinning me down in some way!"

"Ah, I apologize if I am-"

"You're not sorry and you know it!" I huffed out and slid into his lap, throwing my arms around his neck while grinning. "I do not complain... I enjoy it... as does she."

"Truly?" The fox growls and brushes his lips to my own.

"Of course..." I spoke gently before we both drew into a fervent kiss. I could feel his energy at my fingertips and on instinct began to draw it forth as my own before returning it to him.

The fox didn't notice and parted his lips, his tongue eager for my own. I rolled my tongue against his while we kissed, then felt him grasp my wrists and roll me over onto my back. I lifted my ears and gave an excited gasp. "Master... are you really so eager for me once more?"

He gave me a hungry grin. "I always hunger for you, for both of you."

I gave him a knowing grin and lifted my ears. "Then awaken and have us both, no need to leave Katrina out of the fun."

He tilted his head in thought. "Couldn't I just have you here, and wake after to have her?"

I giggled and hummed the words. "You could... but remember giving in here, would leave you quite a sticky mess upon waking..."

The fox frowned at the words and eased his grip. "Hmm... when you put it like that..."

"Ah... you would rather fill your cat or rabbit up, instead of wasting it in your undergarments eh?" I cooed the words teasingly.

"As it should be." The fox spoke out in a cocky tone, a grin on his face.

My fingers drifted over his chest as I looked into his eyes. "Before we wake, I wanted to ask you something."

"Of course." He moved his hands to mine and gave me a gentle smile.

I folded my ears and frowned, pulling from his grip and sliding out from under him. He looked at me with concern as I pulled from him and stepped away from the bed. He asked with concern in his voice. "My Lady?"

I set my jaw and gave him a hard look. "Was my power today comparable?"

He looked me in the eyes, knowing I wouldn't be satisfied with anything but a direct answer. "No."

I clenched my teeth and jerked my gaze away, feeling the pit of my stomach twist in a knot. Elias rose and stepped over to me, placing a hand on my head gently. "Alice, you have limits. Your gift is amazing, but you can't compare to nearly six hundred years in a season."

"And what if she stood before you soon? What if I don't get the luxury of time!" I spat out angrily.

Elias gave me a long look before shaking his head. "If she wanted just me and left the family out of it, so be it."

My eyes widened at his words and I slapped him across the face, hard enough to make him take a step back. The fox gripped his cheek, his teeth showing in anger. I didn't care as I spat the words out, "How dare you! How dare you make such light of your position in this family, of... mine and Katrina's love for you!"

"Alice..." My name came out in a growl in his voice. "This is more tha-"

"Do you still love the bitch?" I spat the words out, shaking the numbness from my fingers.

"That is none of your conc-"

"Answer my fucking question, Elias!" I spat the words out, flames erupting from my ears and tail, they didn't start blue, they went straight to hot white.

The fox followed suit and his own tail and ears erupted in flames. I sneered and raised my hand giving a dramatic snap of my fingers. The fox let out a shocked gasp as his flames guttered out abruptly. "What was that!" He barked out in demand.

"Answer... my fucking question." I hissed the words, fury dripping from my voice.

The fox clenched his teeth and looked away. "I... can't say I ever stopped... I don't hate her, and I don't want to see her harmed."

I folded my arms over my stomach and frowned. "I don't care if you still did love her... you were with her longer than I have existed. However, you hear my words now, Elias Blackpaw."

I set him with a hard look, my eyes blue and crackling with energy, not a spec of red to be seen in them. "If she comes for you or any member of our family, I will one way or another end her, and if you offer her your throat, I will never forgive you."

"You are not the one to make threats to me, Alice!" Elias showed his sharp teeth in a growl.

"Not threats, promises. If you hold mine and Katrina's love for you in such low esteem, then strike me down upon waking." I spoke the words dryly while keeping my arms folded. "If she raises a hand to any of us, I will put her down."

"Alice, you do not have the strength to make such statements!" Elias snarled the words at me.

"Then I have to get stronger, I have to make you and Katrina stronger." I hold my hand out, seeing the flames roll off them. "I've been doing the life force thing with Alex too... not sure how it would help him though..."

"This really weighs upon you, doesn't it?" Elias spoke the words, calm returning to his voice.

I shifted my gaze back to him and willed the flames out, stepping back over to him. "In my mundane life, I was a weak rabbit that had nothing and no one. The only love I had was from my parents. I now have so much love from all of you, I won't... I can't lose that!"

"Alice..." The white fox reached a hand to stroke my hair. I started to slap it away and go off on another rant, but relented. He put his hand to my ears and hair, his will flowing into me. I met his eyes with my own and shoved his will back and flooded my own into his own form instead. His eyes widened at the surge of energy flowing into him.

"The dreams are where beings like I and Val are strongest. That is the answer to your question on how I snuffed your foxfire out." I spoke the words calmly and pushed my forehead to his, looking into his eyes.

"Really?" Elias asked, cocking an eyebrow curiously.

"You have centuries of power and so does she. However, you both might as well be puppies once I'm in your dreams like this." I clicked my tongue and leveled the fox with a look. "So yes, my love... It is not an idle threat. I can and will lay her low if she raises arms against us, I only have to do it on the proper battlefield."

"I understand... realize that I cherish you and Katrina. I do not make light of your love," Elias spoke gently to me.

I glared and showed my sharp canines. "Then do not speak, let alone think of rolling over and offering your throat for that bitch. She is the past and the two of us are here right now."

The white fox looked away and set his jaw. I frowned and spoke out pointedly. "What would you do if she struck the two of us down?"

I saw the look of rage in his eyes and had my answer before he even parted his lips. He moved to speak and I pushed my fingertips to his mouth to silence him. "Do not speak, I have my answer and I am satisfied."

I stepped from him and turned away, putting my hands behind my back before looking over my shoulder at him. "Understand I do not mean to make light of your position and I apologize for my outburst. I do not apologize for slapping the shit out of you though and I will do it in reality too if I hear you say such things. Do with that knowledge as you wish."

He didn't speak and I wouldn't have allowed him to even if he had tried. I gave him a long look before folding my ears and sighing out. "I love you, Elias. Katrina does as well. Please remember that." With those words, I willed the dream to end.

I didn't bother to rouse him, I didn't have the desire for sex and doubted he would either. I chose to just sleep out the remainder of the day pressed close to him, my hand holding Katrina's against his chest, his arms holding both of us securely.

—♥—

My ears wobbled as I felt them rubbed and stroked. I blinked my eyes open slowly to see Katrina smiling across from me. I stared into her green and copper eyes while she purred and looked back upon me. Elias was gently rubbing both sets of our ears affectionately and stroking our hair. "Good evening, my cat and rabbit..."

We both answered him in time together. "Good evening, Master."

He sat up in bed and we both eagerly clung to his chest, sitting up as well. He gave me a look and I gave him a shake of my head before laying in the crook of his arm against his chest. I closed my eyes and let him hold me, enjoying his embrace along with the constant sound of Katrina's happy purrs.

I sat in a long contemplation about everything, I had changed so much these last few months. Was this my love or a convenient excuse to turn the monsters in me loose. I blinked my eyes open to see Katrina smiling at me in adoration, I then shifted my gaze to look upon my fox. He gave me a knowing smile and kissed my forehead. I thought about Alex and Val, then closed my eyes. No, this was not an excuse.

A few days later I was summoned into my lord's office officially. I presented myself before him and folded my arms over my stomach. "You summoned me, my Lord?"

Elias nodded and folded his hands upon the desk. "I just got off a conference call with the council. I have expressed my concern over this hearing, but Lady Lorelai has insisted I must fulfill my obligation to stand as a witness."

I frowned and shifted my hands to my hips. "Why? You just had a hearing with me."

"You were my candidate, that's different," Elias spoke pointedly. "You see, the way the selection works is as follows. There are five members of the council. The patron head of the family may handpick one council member of their choosing."

"Ah... and that is why Val sat upon my hearing?" I asked curiously.

The fox nodded. "Indeed. After that Lorelai will always be present, because she is the head of the council. That makes three witnesses. The last two are randomly selected."

"But there are like twenty houses, why be such a hard ass over this particular hearing?" I grumbled the words, feeling irritation building in my chest.

Elias peaked his fingertips together. "Could be, powers are at work I'm not aware of. Subterfuge is not unheard of in our court." He lifted his ears and frowned. "It could also simply be that Lorelai hopes I and Sarnai will work this out if we see one another."