Blood & Carrots Ep. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ha! The puppy got it!" I clapped my hands, my breasts bouncing slightly at the movement. I saw her quickly avert her eyes and I looked down, realizing I was in my little black silk gown. "Oh gosh... I'm sorry Gloria, here." I hummed to myself and flourished my hands for a moment, my outfit changing to the leather and boots I was currently in.

"This... So I'm already dead if we're here... aren't I?" She gave a defeated sigh and sat upon the bed.

I smiled and sat next to her. "Why would you say such a thing?"

She shook her head and folded her ears. "Once a succubus is in your dreams, they have you and you're doomed."

I giggled and stood, making a dramatic pose, my arms outstretched like a zombie from a movie or video game. "That's right Gloria, your brains are mine! Aaaahhh!"

The dog fixed me with a smile and shook her head. "At least you humor me in my final moments. I thank you for that..."

I rolled my eyes and willed a chair under me as I flopped back and crossed my legs. "No one is dying today Gloria, be at peace."

The dog lifted her ears and looked up at me. "You mean it?"

"I do... I have no reason to lie to you now that I am here." I hummed the words casually.

"How... your aura... you were most certainly a vampire..." The dog growled the words in confusion.

"Would you believe me if I said I'm a little of both?" I cut my eyes to her and kicked my foot lazily in the air.

"How is that possible? One is undead, the other is a daemon!" She snarled the words, clenching her fists.

"How the fuck am I supposed to know? The guy that turned me was ripped apart by a werewolf before he could explain things." I shrugged and climbed from the chair.

"Fine... then why... this?" Gloria spread her arms.

"Because it was the fastest way to show you my truest intent. Here you know I have your life if I want it. Here you know I could break your will and dominate you. Am I wrong?" I fixed the dog with a strong hard look.

She showed her teeth and looked away. "You are not... my life is literally in your hands right now."

I raised my hand dramatically and snapped my fingers, breaking the dream. "And yet here we are..." I spoke the words pointedly to her, face to face as we held hands at the table in the bar.

Gloria gave a shocked bark from returning to reality, then looked down at my hands still holding hers. I gave her a playful grin, showing my sharp teeth. "Now do you trust me a little more?"

—♥—

Once she let her guard down, the two of us talked for a few hours at the bar. I was the first friendly contact she had with someone in months and I could tell the retriever was thankful for it. Her eyes kept meeting mine and I could feel the interest building, but I tried to keep my mojo in check. I didn't want to push her too heavily.

Finally, the bar made last call and everyone had to leave. She followed me to my car and we stopped in front of it. She frowned and rubbed the back of her head. "This was... it was nice...truly."

Standing before me I could finally get a good look at her figure. She was about a foot and half taller than I, which was of no surprise to me, I was used to being the short one. She wore heavy boots, jeans, and a long coat that no doubt had various tools and weapons in it. The shirt she wore beneath was baggy but I could tell her chest was of moderate size, probably smaller than mine but still showed nicely in the fabric. Her figure was lean but well built, just what you would expect from a soldier.

I grinned up at the dog and put my hands behind my back. "I agree..."

"Well uhm..." She looked away awkwardly, holding her hand against her arm, staring off into the empty streets of the city. "See you ar-"

"Come for a drive with me." I cooed the words and tossed the car keys in my palm a few times.

Her ears lifted and I saw the blush on her cheeks form. "Why me?"

"Because you're cute... and I like you." I hummed the words and reached for her hand, pulling her gently to me.

"Ah... are you enthralling me, Alice?" She spoke the words nervously.

I gave her a cute grin and let her see my eyes flash red. "That's only happening if these are turned on..."

She barked out in surprise, then I shifted them back to blue and smiled. "No... I'm not coaxing you... well, I am, but not with any powers."

"Given what we are, isn't this wrong?" Gloria spoke the words thoughtfully, even as I started pulling her to the car and opened the passenger door for her.

"I haven't seen any rules on it, I'm sure someone would disapprove on both sides of our team though." I hummed the words as the angel sat down. I shut the door and quickly trotted to the driver's side, my tail flicking about excitedly.

"This is a bad idea..." She whispered the words while I sat down.

"This is gonna be fun!" I hummed and put the car into drive, pulling out onto the street.

The drive didn't last as long as I thought it would, maybe an hour at best. We talked but our conversation devolved quickly to flirting, then to desire. I felt my will playing a hand in things, but I was trying to keep it her decision to make. I could feel the months of solitude that had taken their toll on her and she was desperate for the affection.

I gripped the collar of her coat and shoved her hard up against the wall, standing on my toes to reach her mouth. Gloria slid her hands into my hair, rubbing at my ears while we kissed frantically. I felt her tongue move against my own in an awkward but endearing way.

Parting from her mouth with a hungry smile, my eyes were red now as I pulled her with me to the king-size bed. The hotel I booked was a fancy place in the heart of the city, I wanted it to be a nice place for her.

Gloria stood before the bed with me and I raised on my toes to slide her coat off her shoulders. The thick material hit the floor with a heavy displacement of air. I could see several things in the folds of the coat, including a handgun, dagger, and various other tools. "Ha... you're like a walking armory, my lovely angel."

"It's a dangerous job... I carry a rapier too." She growled the words as a sheathed sword just seemed to fade into view at her hip before she unclasped it to toss onto the coat. I shivered at her confidence as she moved in for my throat, kissing it eagerly. My body shuddered and I dug my nails into her back while she lapped at my skin, tasting me.

"Ngh... I'm not enthralling you, just making that clear," I moaned the words, feeling her hands roam my smaller body, moving over my breasts, squeezing them through my top before she stripped my own jacket away.

"I believe you... I want this... I want to be with you..." She panted the words against my throat as I giggled at her hot breath against my skin and bared my neck fully for her in submission.

A growl filled my ears and I was upon my back in the bed, Gloria quickly tugging my heeled boots off, then grabbing the front of my tight black pants. "Ha... so quick to the matter..." I panted the words and flicked my ears drunkenly while grinning at her.

"I want you... I will cuddle you after I taste you." She spoke the words dominantly and I felt my heart skip eagerly.

"Yes yes... whatever makes you happy my beautiful dog, my angel." I helped her peel my pants down, then deftly tugged my blue panties down as well, leaving me in just my snug blue top and bra.

Gloria didn't show any hesitation as she climbed upon the bed and spread my legs, shoving her mouth between them eagerly. My tongue lolled out and I moaned blissfully once her hot tongue found my petals.

"Ngh... good dog... such a good dog..." I moaned the words and shoved my hand into her thick curly blonde hair, gripping a fistful of it as I shuddered. Her movements were clumsy but she lapped hard and eagerly at my spot, easily coaxing my first release forward.

"Huff! Y-you... you taste amazing..." Her voice sounded drunk while she lapped up my honey.

I felt my eyes smolder and I cooed out while stroking her hair. "Well, let me up, I want to taste you as well..."

Gloria looked up at me and gave a defiant snort through her nose. "Give me another first..."

I grinned excitedly as she went between my legs once more, her tongue now more confident with its movements. I panted and cried out happily for her, feeling my body eager for the attention, then shivered after several moments and gave in once more. "Ha... S-so good to me..." I sighed the words in euphoria while she dragged her tongue over me, tasting what I had given her again.

Her tongue dragged up my body eagerly, her hands sliding to grip my blue top and peel it up off me. I raised my arms feeling her tug it away, my blonde hair spreading out over the bedsheets. I gave her a playful grin as she unfastened my bra and my breasts spilled forth. "Hum... well, this is hardly fair, you've got way too many clothes on compared to me."

She didn't answer and shoved her mouth to my left teat, sucking hard on my breast. I felt her tongue roll and tease at my nipple, her fingertips sliding over my drenched folds to tease and stroke at my sensitive little pearl. I clenched my teeth and then lolled my tongue, feeling her force of will push against my own. She was a giver that was for certain, I could feel her energy growing more potent with each pleased sound I made.

My body shuddered from her demanding fingertips and I gave a soft gasp when she pulled from my breast, the area near my nipple looking slightly bruised from her sucking so eagerly. "Sorry if I got a little rough..." She panted the words before pushing her mouth to my own once more.

I kissed her back eagerly, forcing my tongue into her mouth while my hands grabbed at her own jeans. Her tongue rolled with mine and pushed into my mouth to explore and I felt it graze my sharp fang. The dog gave a huff of a yip at the cut and my eyes widened as her blood spilled upon my tongue.

I felt the taste of divine blood fill my very soul and shoved my mouth to hers more demandingly, my tongue violently lashing at her own to taste more. Gloria moaned out as I stripped her jeans and pulled down her pair of plain white panties. I felt myself slipping, felt myself giving in to the blood and the desires it brought.

'She is already yours, bare her throat and drink!' The words filled my mind and I pulled from her mouth with a snarl. My fingers reached to her golden locks and grabbed a fist full of her hair, wrenching her head back to expose her throat. The dog lolled her tongue and obediently offered her throat to me.

I parted my lips, my teeth grazing her skin, thin drops of blood spilling upon my tongue. I felt as much as heard her pulse beating like a drum in my ears. 'Take her!' The voices in me cackled and my eyes snapped shut before I dragged my tongue over her wounds, closing them. I then shoved Gloria fully onto her back, moving her tempting neck from my mouth.

Her eyes seemed to regain their focus and she processed the exchange. I loomed over her and grabbed her knees, spreading her legs before me. I would take her on my terms, not my demons. I bit my lower lip as her wet petals came into view, a cute little tuft of curly golden hair just at her crotch.

"A-alice? Are you oka- Ngh!" I didn't think, I just shoved my mouth to her, lapping and tasting, desperate to silence my demons and enjoy her, to please her.

Her soft yips and pants filled my ears while I rolled my tongue against her own sensitive pearl. She was pent up to be sure, but I would break her walls down and please this beautiful creature. I heard her give a savage groan and felt her hand tangle into my hair and grab my ear.

She tugged hard and my scalp ached while I felt her give in against my tongue. Her whole body shuddered violently as I sighed with a proud moan, lapping at her honey and feeling her divine energy flow into me. I shivered and continued to lick at her gently, trying to control the flow of things and not drain her.

I felt her wrench at my hair and jerk at me. I followed her tugging and climbed over her. She blinked up at me, her tongue still slightly bleeding. I gave her a playful grin, my ears wobbling drunkenly. "So rough with me..."

She bit her lower lip and eased her grip on my hair. "S-sorry... I don't mean to be..."

A grin spread on my face and I shook my head. "Do not worry, I like you..." I hummed and tugged my head against her grip, feeling it ease until my ear and hair were free. "Let's get a little closer..."

Gloria blinked her eyes wide in confusion at my words. It took a little explaining to get her into the right form, but soon enough we were tangled together in a scissor position. Katrina was very fond of us doing it this way, actually.

"How about it? I hope it's okay..." I cooed the words, shifting my hips eagerly against the dogs, feeling her petals and pearl grinding messily against my own.

Gloria clenched her teeth, gripping my ankle hard in one hand, her other set of nails digging into the sheets. "Huff... good... so good... I really like you..."

"I like you too Gloria, my lovely dog..." I sighed the words and ran my hand up her leg, feeling the definition of muscle along her smooth flesh. My hips worked more intently, trying to keep up with her own frantic movements.

"Ha... my... b-beautiful rabbit..." She shuddered as she panted the words, trying to play along with my wordplay. I grinned and folded my ears, pushing my will forth to mingle with her own energy while our bodies ground and bucked against one another.

I listened to her breath grow more erratic with each jerk of our hips. We both frantically ground and moved, desperate for release. I felt her energy pour forth, my ears filled with her satisfied moans while her nails dug into my leg, blood welling up at her fingertips. She gave in hard and my tongue lolled, feeling my own orgasm tear through me.

Our wills flooded into one another and I felt my body pulling deeply from her energy. I did my best to return what I claimed, I didn't want to hurt her or break her trust.

Once our throes passed, I weakly climbed over her and collapsed into her arms. I rested my head against her chest, my tongue lolled and panting heavily. I felt her arms hold me possessively and grinned, feeling our energy swirling about like a maelstrom in us. We stayed like that for several minutes, simply recovering from our session and holding one another.

Gloria finally broke the silence after several minutes, I had actually started to doze since the sun had risen by now. "You almost fed upon me..."

I gave a yawn and blinked at her with a smile. "Yes... I'm sorry..."

"You didn't though... you had me enthralled and baring my throat for you..." She spoke the words solemnly and frowned.

"I..." I smiled again and shook my head. "I like you... I didn't want to hurt you, or break your trust..."

Gloria looked at me curiously and lifted her drooped ears. "Would I turn if you drank from me?"

I giggled and smiled. "No silly... you would just be weak and a little fatigued, like donating blood."

The dog met my blue eyes with her own and bit her lower lip before speaking. "Ah... you can if you want to then..."

I gave her a shocked look and cocked an eyebrow. "W-why would you offer that?"

She frowned and rubbed the back of her head with the hand that wasn't holding me. "You... you were good to me and you-"

I grinned and put my fingers to her lips. "Hush now... I wasn't doing any of that for your blood. You owe me nothing and I'm happy to just lay here in your arms."

Gloria blushed at my words and gently hefted my body closer. I climbed over her and pressed my lips to her own, settling against her chest. My breasts pressed into her own while we kissed and my small tail flicked happily.

Her fingertips ran through my hair gently then she broke the kiss with a gasp of realization. "Ah... wait... the sun is up, are you going to be okay?"

I gave her a playful grin. "Sure, unless you go throw those curtains over there open."

She pursed her lips in thought. "Oh, I'm sorry... I kept you out and now you're stuck here..."

I giggled and rubbed my head where she had gripped at my hair. "You know, for being such a rough lay... you're quite considerate and doting after the fact."

Another blush crossed her cheeks and she looked away awkwardly. I grinned and moved to cup her face in my hands, bringing her gaze back to mine. "Silly dog...I'm teasing you..."

Her eyes blinked into my own and she gave me a gentle smile. "R-right... sorry, I'm not used to this sort of thing..."

"I can tell." I hummed the words and pecked her lips before settling back down into her arms. She held me possessively once more and I grinned.

"Won't your family worry about you not returning?" She spoke gently into my ears after a few minutes of silence.

I gave a soft grunt, feeling myself roused from my sleep once more and blinked. "Mm? Nah... I sent my master a text before we left the bar."

"S-sorry for waking you..." The dog spoke out apologetically.

I smiled and gave a yawn before shaking my head. "It's just the nature of things, when the sun is up, if I'm not focused, I fall asleep."

"I will let you sleep, I will try to rest as well..." She spoke the words gently into my ears and I nodded and laid my head back down.

A few minutes passed and I found myself sitting upon the simple bed in the unimpressive room. The retriever's head was resting in my lap and I grinned down at her with a coy smile. "And here we are..."

Gloria blinked up at me in shock but didn't move from my lap. "Ah... in my dreams again?"

"Yup." I moved a hand to stroke her curly blonde hair and rub at her ears.

"W-won't this keep us awake where we don't wake up rested?" She asked curiously.

"That's not how it works, my dog." I hummed and fondled her ears playfully.

"Ah... It feels... it feels like you're really touching me..." She blinks up at me with a smile.

"That IS how it works, my dog." I giggled and stroked her hair lovingly. "So here we are and we have all day... ask me any questions you wish."

She pursed her lips and gave it some thought before meeting my eyes. "Are you single?"

The question took me off guard and I parted my lips to speak, unsure of how to respond. "Ah... yes? Sort of?"

She smiled at me and showed her teeth in a grin. "So what's this about a master?"

"The head of my family and my personal Master. That would be Elias." I hummed the words proudly, my ears flicking about.

Gloria blinked at me and sat up. "Elias... what is your family's name, Alice?"

I frowned and thought about it, wondering if it was wise to speak of such things. "Ah... G-Gloria... why do you ask such a thing?"

The dog saw she had caught me off guard and shook her head. "My apologies... I wasn't trying to pry..."

"It's okay... but like you, I'm new to all this, I'm not sure what is within the restrictions of our laws. I mean..." I rubbed the back of my head and frowned. "If your people discovered my family..."

"I understand... I don't need to know, do not worry." She gave me a reassuring nod and smiled, gripping my hands in her own.

"T-thank you... I just don't want to cause my family problems." I gave her a smile and squeezed her hands, then raised my ears. "What do you know of an Elias?"

Gloria gave a shrug. "One of the more powerful arch-vampire lords, Elias of the divine flames."

"D-divine flames?" I blinked at her in confusion.

"Yeah... he wields unearthly blue and white flames that can purify and cleanse. No one knows how a vampire came to obtain such power though. His wife also is said to have a similar power." Gloria spoke the words as if she had read them in a textbook several times.

"How can you tell if something is divine, Gloria?" I asked curiously.

"Well, beings like myself are inherently blessed, we feel the pulses of divine energy or the lack thereof." She gave me an awkward glance. "It's why I knew what you were when you walked in, you were devoid of any divine energy whatsoever."