Blood & Carrots Ep. 18

Story Info
Episode 18: Say the words and I shall return them.
7.6k words
4.85
3k
4
0

Part 65 of the 76 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You interrupt me and I quirk a brow. "What's that? Did I ever lay with Harold or his wife? I suppose you will just have to wait and see." I hum the words teasingly.

I grin at your childish pouting but wag a finger. "Now now... you wish to hear my stories, you hear them at my pace. Shall I retire for now and this will wait until the next evening?"

A smile plays on my lips as you backpedal on your fussing. I give a haughty huff and place my hands in my lap. "As I was saying... The training really helped mature me. I was still a foul-mouthed, hot-headed thing in the heat of battle. However, Harold had instilled upon me much wisdom and composure."

"I may get long-winded with this particular tale, I apologize." I give you a knowing grin. "The good news is, there will be plenty of saucy details and the return of the wolf I know you're quite fond of..."

#

"Really now? That is troubling news." I spoke to my retriever on the other end of the line, phone pinned between my head and shoulder while I laced my boots up.

"Indeed... I apologize to ask... but I know one resides within your family, Alex, I believe?" She spoke out to me in quick pants and I could tell she had her headset on. I imagined the movements in my mind of her practicing her thrusts and parries with her rapier.

"I don't mind, this is something of concern if four people have already been slain. You're sure it's the doing of a lycanthrope?" I frowned and stood from my bed, bouncing on my heels to test the fit of the boots.

"I'm absolutely certain, all of the signs are there for it." The dog spoke in a matter of fact tone. I heard her give a sharp bark, imagining the large sweeping arch her blade must have made before sheathing it. "Alice... I apologize, please do not assume I keep this relationship out of convenience..."

"Hush your mouth my sweet angel, that is the furthest thing from my mind!" I fussed the words at her before rubbing my chin in thought. "This is a grave matter, It threatens my house and his pack. If we don't deal with it hunters may come and they won't be looking for just one... Helping you will help my family and his."

"Thank you... uhm... will I see you this weekend?" I heard the eagerness creep into her voice and smiled.

"You will... I will pack my things and stay the day with you. Even wear that little red number you like seeing on me."

I smiled at the huff of her breath on the other line. "Ah... o-okay... will you-"

"Yes my angel, I will make my eyes red for you, don't I always?" My teeth showed in a grin, looking upon myself in the mirror, my eyes red even now from the thought of her happy face.

"I'm sorry, we were talking about something so dreadful and serious, but my own desires came to the front. Divines forgive me..." I could just imagine her bowing her head and making a sign.

I pursed my lips and smiled. "It's okay Gloria... don't beat yourself up over it. I'm sure the divines know it's just the influence of a wicked demon."

The dog laughed into the phone gently and I could see her smile in my head. "Silly... you've more kindness in you than most celestials I know."

"You don't really get out much with your own kind, love." I hummed the words and giggled. "Let me go speak to my master and Alex. I will reach out to you when I know something."

We said our goodbyes and I moved to the wall, pulling my wrapped whip from its mount. Donning the whip on my right side, I reached for my guns but then decided I didn't feel like sporting the holsters with this outfit. I shrugged and just took one of the revolvers and slid it into the back waistline of my jeans.

Making my way out of our Master's bedroom, I stepped out into the main hall that adjoined the foyer. It was a good thing Elias had a massive bedroom, he needed the space after having me and Katrina basically move in with him. Moving through the mansion I happened upon Alex coincidentally and gave the wolf a grin. "Hey... there's my sexy wolf."

His amber eyes met mine and I saw them soften, a cheerful smile crossing his face. "Alice, my lovely rabbit. How are you this evening?"

"Not bad... well, I have news for you actually." I thrust a finger upwards at him, my look shifting to a serious one.

"Oh?" He frowned and put his hands on his hips. "What's up?"

"Well, let's go speak with our lord. It's probably going to become family business." I cut my eyes to him as we both made our way to Elias's office. "And pack business..." I saw his jaw set at the words and he gave me a nod.

Elias peaked his fingertips in thought. "So four mundanes have been slaughtered in the last three nights and your celestial is certain the attacks are by a lycanthrope."

"That's right, Master. She sought out my council because she knew this could jeopardize us and the pack." I looked to Alex, seeing his teeth showing in anger.

"Alice, forgive me for saying this, but I must. Are you certain we can trust her?" Elias frowned and looked into my eyes.

I showed my teeth for a moment but quickly reigned the anger in. He was right to show concern and I shook my head. "Master... just having me in her life is enough to risk death for her. I do not believe she plays any games with me. Even if she did, I would know the instant I touched her."

He gave a nod and then looked to the wolf. "Alex... you represent Gnarled Fang, what would you have me do in this matter?"

"With your permission, I will seek counsel with the elders. They will certainly wish this investigated and resolved. I will then travel to the city and deal with the threat myself." He growled the words and I could tell by his tone it was personal.

"Like hell, you will!" I spat out and gave him a stern look. "I won't let my wolf run off alone into battle. I go with you and I bring an angel's sword arm with me."

Alex gave me a laugh. "You seriously think she would ally with monsters?"

"She will, Gloria is a wise and kind soul. She is also a formidable warrior. We do not know this lycanthropes strength, better to go armed to the teeth, then come in lacking." I spoke the words pointedly.

"I do not like the idea of sending you onto a dangerous task like this, either of you." Elias frowned and shook his head. "Alex, I agree with the countess. I believe she should accompany you. You train with her daily, surely you are as confident in her abilities as I am?"

"I am..." Alex rubs the back of his head and frowns. "Well... you talk about her enough, it will be interesting to finally meet this other dog in your life."

"Good boy..." I cooed the words and brushed my fingertips along his tail, watching him shiver at my touch.

Elias cleared his throat. "Well... I and Alice will wait for your return. When should we expect you?"

"Give me two hours, it's only about a thirty-minute sprint to the homestead." He spoke the words and turned to walk out of the office.

"I will see you out, Alex." I spoke the words and bowed to Elias.

We walked out onto the lawn and Alex jerked his pants open. I offered him an excited grin. "Ha... right here in the grass my dog? You long for me that much?"

He offered me an apologetic smile. "I am fond of these pants and shirt. Will you take them to my room?"

"I will... if you promise to bend me across your bed upon your return." I cooed the words, watching him drop his pants and boxers, seeing the effect right away my words had upon him. His legs showed the clear outline of the well trained muscles, his backside firm and muscled beneath the base of his large fluffy brown tail.

"A fair trade... you have my word." He showed me his teeth, peeling his shirt away and kicking his boots off. He stood before me fully nude, every glorious muscle bared for my eyes. I sighed at his form and felt my eyes burn, my hips squirming slightly.

"Can I not convince you of a quick session here in the grass before you leave?" I practically panted the words, moving towards him.

I saw his hesitation before he gave me another grin. "I'm sorry my rabbit, the elders will be hunting within the hour. Time is not on our side for now."

I pouted and collected his clothes, smelling his strong feral scent upon them. "Well away with you then, I will be waiting in your room for your return."

He gave me an adoring smile and then turned away. I watched him shift but not into his hulking bipedal wolf form. He dropped to his palms and simply turned into a large brown wolf. I saw his black eyes cut back to me and I gingerly patted his head.

"Safe travels my cute little dog." I cooed the words and he took off. Within a few paces, he was easily up to the speed of a car and tearing down the fields of grass and deep into the hills. I gave a resigned sigh and moved into the house with my hands filled with his clothing. "Perhaps I will kill an hour in the training room..."

#

Alex pushed the door to his seemingly empty room open and stepped in. He had a room with both a balcony exit and an internal door. Seeing as he ended up leaving and arriving buck naked a lot of times. I was hiding in his partially closed closet with a wicked grin on my face when he slipped in.

The wolf lifted his ears and grinned. "I can smell you, Alice. You might as well give up on the surprise attack."

I pouted and stepped from the closet, stepping into the moonlight that was shining in through the window and open door. Alex gave me his full attention when he saw me. I had stripped naked for him, without even a pair of socks or a piece of jewelry on.

"Wow... hell of a greeting..." He bit his lower lip, his tail wagging furiously at the sight of me.

"Well... I thought I would make you feel better, knowing you would be coming home in a similar way." I moved to him, my hips swaying as I grinned. My small hand drifted to his already swollen length, gripping at his base and eagerly pumping my hand a few times, feeling it throb violently. "Glad you seem to approve..."

The wolf growled and grabbed my hips, my tail flicked in excitement as he pulled me up to him and shoved his mouth to my own. I moaned against his mouth and grabbed his shoulders. I mean he literally lifted me off the ground, my feet were well clear of any hope of the floor. I felt my breasts push into his strong hard chest and playfully nipped at his tongue, careful to keep my canines from it.

I pulled from his lips after a time and panted against them. "Take me outside... I mean to say... take me... outside." I stared into his eyes with a hungry smile.

He nodded and held me in his arms, quickly making his way back out the balcony door. It was a quick walk to the large field of grass and when he lowered me to the ground I hit my knees right in front of him.

I didn't ask or give him any warning, I just grabbed the base of his large shaft and shoved my small mouth over the tip of it. He growled and I felt his hand heavy on my head, gently rubbing at my hair and ears. I dipped my free hand between my own legs, rubbing and stroking at myself while I happily suckled upon his length.

There was no way I would get more than a few inches into my small mouth and my teeth always made this very challenging, but I did my best for my wolf. I felt his eagerness bead at the tip and spread across my tongue, his essence musky and wild tasting.

My body shuddered and I pulled my mouth from his length. I panted up at him, my eyes blood-red in the moonlight. "Sorry, I'm not very good at it..." I moaned the words, recovering from my own release.

"I love your mouth, it's perfect, like the rest of you..." He growled the words in adoration and I bit my lower lip.

With a needy groan, I turned from him and planted my right hand on the ground, bending over and arching my back. My tail lifted straight up and slid my left hand between my legs. I gave him a coy grin and used my fingers to spread myself, exposing my tight clenching rabbit hole to him. "Come here... take me properly my alpha, my love."

There was no hesitation, he was behind me and pushing his saliva coated tip right against my entrance. I bit my lower lip feeling it brush my fingers as it forced into me. Inch by inch he forced my walls apart until he bumped deep into me at my very core. I shuddered and pulled my hand away, and planted it onto the grass with my right one.

"To your liking my rabbit?" He growled the words over me, his hands on the ground neary my own. I could feel his chest on my back, his body hunched over me. I moaned happily feeling feral and wild with him in this position.

"Yes... ngh... my big strong dog... ha..." I tried to speak through his deep thrusts into me, my body jerking in the grass. I shuddered as he drew forth my release, my tongue lolling out heavily from the sensation. "Ah... I've longed for you... ha... it's been too long!"

Alex chuckled into my ears and gave my small body a heavy push, his tip shoving hard into my deepest regions. "Ngh... it's been two days at most... such a dramatic rabbit..."

I Bit my lower lip, not saying anything. My arms felt week so I dropped to my elbows, my exposed breasts now in the grass, rubbing against the blades while he ground and bucked against me eagerly. My tongue was hanging out in a heavy pant while he pushed into me again and again.

"Ha... Alice... fuck..." He moaned the words and I could feel him growing close. It felt so intense tonight, perhaps because we both knew we would be going into battle soon.

I shivered and jerked my hips back, shoving hard against his crotch. I clenched my teeth and snarled out. "Ha... say it Alex... say the words and I shall return them!" I spat the words out in a command to him.

The wolf gasped at my words and I felt him return my push with a deep thrust. He pushed hard into me and I croaked out a slightly pained yelp from how roughly he was pushing at my core. I heard his words come to me in a feral growl, they were hot against my ears and made me smile.

I found my palms and pushed against his chest with my back. I swallowed down my power then looked back at him over my shoulder, meeting his amber eyes with my wet blue ones. "Ha... I love you too, my wolf... now cla- H-huff!" I must have overloaded him, I didn't even get to finish before he was pouring his love into me again and again. I shuddered and fell back to my elbows, panting and moaning, feeling his heat fill me completely while my eyes returned to a deep red.

The wolf snarled and ground his hips against me over and over until my walls clenched everything he had out of him. He collapsed onto his elbows, his chest heavy on my back and his panted breath hot on my ears. I sighed blissfully and licked my lips. "I do mean it Alex... perhaps it is wrong to love so many, perhaps one would think my love spread thin and meaningless... but it is true..."

He nuzzled my head and I felt him nod. He didn't answer, he was too busy panting and coming down from the euphoria and adrenaline. I knew it was a challenge for him sometimes and smiled, letting him take his time to compose himself.

Several moments passed before he spoke into my ear gently. "You've known I've longed to hear those words..."

"I have... and I meant them. I felt the time was right..." I sighed happily then giggled as he shifted and took a seat in the grass. He never left me and I found myself pulled with him, resting in his lap and leaning back against his chest. I leaned into him, sitting upon his lap, feeling him still pulse and throb against my walls.

His large hand rested over my stomach while he held me. "Do you say it because we go to fight? Do you fear for me or yourself?"

I shook my head. "I do not fear any such thing, I do so simply because I feel it was the right time. However..." I hum playfully while moving a hand to stroke at his cheek while looking up at him. "If my love hardens your battle resolve like it does that which is within me presently... I fear for anyone that we stand before."

The wolf barks a laugh and leans down to nuzzle my cheek gently. "I fear anyone that is subjected to your wordplay, my love."

I felt my cheeks heat up and I pouted. "T-that is rude! I felt that line was quite witty!"

Alex showed his teeth in a grin then simply embraced me. I felt him hug me tightly and securely. I blinked and leaned into his chest, feeling his warmth and energy. "I will always keep you safe..." He whispered the words and I heard the fear in his voice. I knew it was not the fear of battle, but the fear of possibly losing me.

"I will be here my knight... for a long time yet, I shall be here at your side. You have my word." I whispered the words and moved my arms to clutch over his own, returning the embrace.

#

The clan did as was expected and wished to send out a party to find and deal with the rogue lycanthrope. Alex had explained the intended group and mentioned how the elders were reluctant about a celestial being involved. He said it took some convincing but since the divines were more tolerant of their type, they eventually relented.

"So anything I should know about Gloria?" Alex asked me from the passenger seat of the car.

I lifted my ears and gave him a grin. "Yeah, she's mine, so don't go sniffing her butt."

"Haha, nice dog joke... want me to avoid peeing on her things too?" He showed me his teeth playfully.

"Joking aside, I'm not sure what to expect. She knows of you and I've made no effort to conceal what we are or what we do." I gave a shrug. "Let us play it by ear. All you need to know is that she is a good strong dog."

He nods and looks out the window. I was driving like a maniac like I always did, my eyes red and the car struggling to keep up with my own reactions. Alex didn't seem to bat an eye at the driving and looked as if we were at a leisurely pace.

We arrived at Gloria's apartment and she greeted us at the door. "Thank you for coming, Alice." The retriever gave me a smile and happy wag of her tail. Her eyes then looked up at the very large wolf beside me. "Ah... you must be Alex! My goodness you are big!" She barked the words playfully and showed her teeth in a grin, I saw a blush on her cheeks, feeling torn inside about it.

"Am I big or are you just really short? ... and cute." He growled the words back playfully before giving a polite bow.

I heard Gloria giggle at the exchange and bit my lower lip, feeling something stir inside me. All my other lovers were intertwined together in the web of the council. They had always been a package deal. This dog though... she was separated, she was special, she was mine and mine alone. Of course, I had told her I didn't expect her to be mine alone, I had multiple partners. It would be both madness and hypocrisy to expect monogamy from her.

"Alice, love, are you okay?" Gloria's words reached me and I lifted my ears, snapping out of my internal brooding.

"Oh... Y-yeah! I'm sorry, I was just thinking." I gave her a quick grin and lifted my ears.

Alex gave me a long look but said nothing. Gloria smiled and pulled her door wider open. "Ah, well come in! I will make some tea and we can talk about our plans."

I nodded and walked in, Alex following behind me. We took a seat at the small kitchen table in her apartment and I watched the wolf curiously glancing around the new surroundings.

"Ah, what kind of tea would you like, sir Alex?" Gloria called from the stovetop where the kettle was heating.

"Anything is fine. Oh but please, just call me Alex." He nodded his head and grinned at the other dog.

"V-very well... Alex." Gloria gave a soft giggle at the display and I felt my left ear twitch sharply. The wolf's amber eyes moved to the motion and he settled a curious look upon me.

I blinked back at him and tilted my head. "Are you well, Alex?"

"I think so... are you?" He asked me directly.

"Yes, I'm fine." I gave a nod and looked back to Gloria, watching her set out teacups while humming happily to herself.