Blood & Carrots Ep. 23

Story Info
Episode 23: Do you fear I would hurt you?
10.2k words
4.76
2.8k
3
0

Part 70 of the 76 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My council business had kept me busy for almost two weeks, I was tired and happy to be back home when I stepped into the main entrance of the house. I give a fatigued sigh before dropping my luggage to the ground. It was nice to be surrounded by the familiar scents and sights of my home.

She was there waiting for me and in a heartbeat, I felt myself pushed up against the wall. There were no words, she simply shoved her mouth to mine and I was thrilled to have it. I felt her will and energy surge into my tired body as I moaned out happily, our tongues playfully flicking against one another.

"Welcome home, my beautiful cat..." The words filled my ears once we parted from the kiss, my tongue still lolled slightly before I tucked it back into my mouth and offered a coy grin.

"Thanks, I missed you." I purr the words to my rabbit and move in to kiss at her throat, my hands already eager to explore her body after not having it for weeks.

"I can tell by your energy you missed me terribly... H-however..." Her words came to me with some hesitation and I knew there was a 'but' waiting in there.

"Alice... Do not tell me you have to leave..." I hiss the words, narrowing my eyes and folding my ears.

"O-only for a few hours... it's council related and not in a good way, I swear!" My rabbit huffed the words as she frowned at me, her red eyes having already shifted back to blue.

I push from her arms before folding my own and looking upon her. "Fine..." My ears lift sharply, finally feeling the unfamiliar presence in the house. I shift my green and copper eyes to see you standing off to the side, further back from the two of us. "Ah... so that's them eh?"

Alice offers me a smile and gives me a cute nod. I felt my irritation fading, I never could stay upset when looking upon her bobbing ears. "Yes... they are on day twelve now."

"Is that right?" I flick and coil my black tail, then shift my gaze back to my bunny. "Are you taking them with you?"

"Alas, I cannot... This is official business only." She laments the words to me and gives me a frown.

Gritting my teeth I sigh. "Alright... let me guess. You want me to bond with the potential new blood while you're busy?"

She places her fingertip to her cheek and gives me a sinful smile. "I would be ever in your debt, my love."

I felt my heart pound and bit my lower lip. "Fine... but once you're back, I get you to myself for the rest of the night, deal?"

The rabbit shows her teeth and spreads her arms. "All yours Katrina, you may even feed on me if you desire it."

A purr bubbles up from my throat at the thought and I nod. "Alright..." I move to my rabbit and push my lips hard against her own. I felt her jerk slightly from my dominant display before she grew weak in my arms.

My tongue pushes forward, feeling her own meet it eagerly. I open my left eye to see you staring upon us intently. I pull from her mouth and give a coy grin. "Hurry back... I'm feeling aggressive tonight, I will happily take the lead."

She gives me an excited huff and nods her head before quickly turning to exit the house. I see her give a quick wave to you as she flees. "Y-you have fun with Katrina, my pet!"

I watch her leave, seeing the skip in her step. I then shift my gaze and cross my arms to stare upon you. You seem to stay fixated on my lover for a long moment before shifting your gaze back to mine. We stare upon one another for a moment before you finally make a courteous bow to me.

"Well... let's go for a walk in the garden and you can catch me up." I speak the words and walk past you, moving right back out the front of the mansion. You pace up quickly next to me and I lift my ears. You reek of her, my rabbit had no doubt been doting heavily upon you the last several days.

"Alice tends to get long-winded with her talks, but she does it for a reason. She wants you to know just what you're getting into with this life. You understand?" I show my teeth and coil my tail, flicking it sharply.

You give me a nod and I roll my eyes. I didn't want to do this, I wasn't the storytelling type. "So anyway... has she already fed upon you?" You nod and I click my tongue before following up. "Both ways?" Again I see you nod and I show my teeth in a grin. "Of course she has... Rest assured what she has let you taste of the embrace is but a drop."

My ears lift at your curious words and I smile before giving a shake of my head. "Oh no... you've heard of our laws. She cannot engage you in full on lovemaking, be it physical or in your dreams, until you are a member of our court in earnest. The touch she has given you while feeding upon you is but a drop in the sea."

You finally speak your concerns about my jealousy and I smirk. "You kidding? Of course I'm not jealous. She is my rabbit and that's enough, she can lay with whom and what she wants. If she chooses to full-on lay with you when the time comes, I will not come for your throat, nor resent her."

Another question. I can tell you were the curious type, no wonder she likes you. I roll my eyes and frown. "How much has she told you?"

I get the details and place my hand to my forehead, groaning at the elaborate details. "Gods, that rabbit loves to talk..."

My ears droop at your eager question that came next. "Y-you know I'm not as good at telling the saucy stuff as she is, right?"

I shake my head and keep walking as we pace by the pond. "Yeah... it's fine... She puts on this dramatic elegant act, but she really is pretty laid back after you get settled into the family."

My tail coils and I stop at your question. "You want to know about me and Alex? If we ever got together?"

I fold my arms and sigh. "Nah... we had a long talk about that... Uhm... well, I guess I could go into detail... even try to throw some kinky details in for you?"

Your eagerness answers a lot of questions for me and I shake my head. "That rabbit... alright uh... so Alice was away with Lorelai on their little vacation... I was uh... spending time with Elias."

My cheeks darken and I grit my teeth. "D-details? Fuck... you're one of those types huh? Well, I can see where this is going to lead if you stick around with us. F-fine... I can try to humor you, but I'm not a succubus, no promises it will be as fun to listen to..."

#

I blinked my red eyes open as my fox pulled the sheets up to look upon me. He was almost fully hard and I popped my mouth free, giving him a coy grin.

"Good evening, Master..." I purred the words and moved my hand to pump the base of his shaft, pushing the tip back into my mouth to resume suckling. I felt his pre dribble over my tongue and shivered, loving the taste of his musky feral flavor.

"Katrina... huff... this is the third day in a row you've woke me like this..." Elias panted the words and tossed the sheets back, letting them drape over my back. A heavy purr filled my throat as I felt his hand rest gently upon my head as he began petting me.

I wanted to answer, but I was also happy to keep pleasing him. My black ears flicked at his fingertips while he stroked them and after a few more moments I pulled his tip from my mouth with a sigh. "Of course... I've got you to myself for a week, I want to take good care of you."

"You're such a good girl..." The fox panted the words while rubbing at my ears and hair. I shivered at his praise and coiled my tail, my ears flicking, the golden rings in them shining in the low light of the bedroom.

"Thank you, Elias... give me a lot again this morning, I promise not to spill a drop." I moaned the words while pumping at his length, my tongue lapping at him. I parted my lips and moved to push him back into my mouth, then gave a huff as he gripped my ear. I recognized the sign to stop and blinked back up at him. "N-no?"

The fox showed me his sharp teeth in a grin and I felt a shiver roll down my spine. "No... turn around, lose your panties and let me get a taste of you."

I bit my lower lip hard and nodded my head obediently. I climbed from the sheets and peeled my red panties free. With some hesitation I turned around on his chest, lifting my tail up to lean back. I didn't get the chance to properly move into position. I felt him grab my hips and pull my crotch right down over his face.

"Ah... M-master..." I shuddered and sighed out happily as I felt his tongue working my folds. My hips swayed while I straddled his head and braced my fingertips on his stomach, feeling the strong defined muscles of his abs against them. I grinned drunkenly and flopped down on my chest, moving to grab the base of his length. I parted my lips and shoved his dripping tip back into my mouth, happily suckling upon him.

The fox dragged his tongue against my slick folds and sensitive spot while I suckled happily upon him. A few moments of enduring him was too much and I parted my lips from his length before moaning out in relief. I felt him coax forth my honey and coiled my tail tightly, shivering while he lapped at my folds in the afterglow, tasting what I had given him.

"Get on it." I heard his words come to my ears as I moved from his face and climbed back down into his lap.

"Is this position okay, Master?" I purred the words as I straddled him, still facing away from him and biting my lower lip, glancing back at him for approval.

Elias showed his teeth and grabbed my hips, I huffed out and felt him line his length up with my entrance. He said nothing and simply pulled my small body down onto him. My tongue lolled and I shivered as I felt him plunge into my tight walls, his tip resting snug deep inside me. "Master... ha... so deep... like always..."

The fox sat up and I felt his chest on my back as he pulled me closer. My black ears perked and I leaned close to him, purring like mad while he ground against me. I panted out and slid my hands over his own while he held my hips, feeling his tip jab into my core with each push. "I love having you in me, Master..."

"My beautiful cat..." The fox growled the words into my ears possessively and I shivered at them.

I nodded my head eagerly and pushed closer, purring and digging my nails into his wrists. I panted and cried out as his thrusts increased in strength until he drew another from me. My tongue showed as I cried out once more in relief, folding my ears.

"Ha!" I gasped out and blinked my eyes, feeling him not slowing, he was simply pushing through my orgasm to take me at his own pace. My teeth clenched and I shuddered, my eyes rolling up at the pleasure. "Guh... M-master..."

"Katrina... bare your throat!" The fox barked the command and my body responded without hesitation. I tilted my head to the side and willed my heart to race harder than he was already making it.

I heard my fox snarl and make a few more heavy vicious thrusts into me, then he bottomed out hard with a final push. I gasped out as his left hand reached up to grab my breast hard, his right gripping my chin and pulling my head further to the side.

There was a flash of pain, large canines piercing my flesh and then my blood was erupting forth. I yowled out from the euphoria as he took several heavy gulps from me before his fire erupted deep inside my womb. I whimpered and panted, my body giving in violently from the whole ordeal.

Shivering in his grip, I panted faintly in the throes of it, feeling him fill me again and again while drinking deeply of me. The lightheadedness started to come but he stopped short of it. I felt his hips make a final jerk beneath me, the last of his lust filling me, then a soft drag of his tongue healed my throat.

My body collapsed fully into his chest from behind, feeling him embrace me and hold me possessively. "Ngh... Master... are you happy?"

"You always make me happy, Katrina. You and Alice both do." His words came to me gently, the ragged feral tone having slipped away. I sighed blissfully in the moment. I didn't get the same kind of energy my rabbit did from this, but the pleasure was still all so intense, especially with my fox.

We stayed like that for several minutes, a constant purr in my throat. I pushed closer and spoke out gently. "Master."

"Yes, Katrina?" He spoke the words softly into my ear.

I shifted to glance at him over my shoulder, my eyes back to green and copper. "I have not heard it in some time... tell me."

The fox hesitated before giving me a gentle smile. "You wish me to say I love you, sister?"

I shook my head and lifted my ears. "Yes, but not as your sister. I am not Alice. I have been with you for several decades. Tell me... please?"

He folded his ears and I felt him hug me tighter. The words did not come and I frowned after several moments of silence. "It is just as well. I understand, Elias..."

"Forgive me. I do truly care for both of you. Know I would die for either of you." The fox growled the words into my ears and I nodded.

"I understand... I know that Sar- She, still holds a piece of your heart." I felt his grip tighten slightly and could feel his irritation at the topic.

"That's not the case..." Elias growled the words and I frowned.

"Is it not, my Master? Then perhaps... fear?" I quirked a brow, showing the fox I would not so easily back from the topic as the rabbit would. "Do you fear we... no, not we... do you fear I would hurt you? After everything we've been through?"

He clenched his teeth and said nothing. I pulled from his arms and turned to face him before settling into his lap once more. "Nearly a century I've been on this earth, most of that by your side."

"I know that and I am eternally grateful for your constant companionship." Elias spoke the words and pushed a hand to my face. I felt his will push over me, trying to calm me. Nearly a year with constantly mating and having my dreams invaded by a horny succubus had tempered my will like iron.

I blinked at him and lifted my ears, showing him I was not moved by his gesture. "I am pleased you have such kind words. however, you have not answered the question."

"Katrina..." His words took on more of an edge and I saw his teeth show faintly. "Must we do this right after making love?"

I frowned and shook my head. "What better time?" I looked away and folded my ears. "It weighs upon her you know..."

"Does it?" Elias spoke at me curiously.

"Do not play the fool, fox. You know damn well it does. She has sobbed in my arms several times questioning if she were good enough for you." I spoke the words pointedly and fixed him with a strong look.

The fox frowned and looked away. "You know I do not wish either of you to be hurt. In time..."

"She is still thinking like a mundane. It has been nearly a full year of sex and affection without you committing to your obvious love for her." I glared at my fox and shook my head. "You can't think of her as some decades-old creature that doesn't age. She is still very much a young female in love. You and I are that love, Elias."

The fox clenched his teeth and jerked his gaze from mine. "You don't understand. I can't tell her right now... I can't tell her that I love you both more than life itself."

I felt my proverbial breath catch at the plain admittance and shook my head. "So you do love us in earnest then?"

"Do not play the fool, Katrina. You know I love you and her. You know I love you as much more than a sister." He barked the words at me, fixing me we a strong stare.

My cheeks darkened at his words but I felt pain fill my heart to know only I had heard them. "I love you too, Elias... but what of Alice? Won't you tell her?"

"I won't... not yet." He growled the words and I saw he was set in this.

"Why ever not?" I asked him gently, moving my hands to rest upon his chest.

"She is not ready to hear it... As cruel as it sounds, she still needs to understand what she is. To confess my love to her now, would leave her placated and satisfied. She would not seek to temper her resolve." He growled the words while looking away.

"This isn't fucking training, Elias. This is our rabbit's heart you play with!" I spat the words out, my cheeks darkening in frustration.

"I know that! But..." He clenched his teeth and growled. "I know what I'm doing, okay? You have questioned my authority enough for one day."

I narrowed my eyes and bit my lower lip hard. "Elias... will you truly use rank to silence my concerns for our mate?"

He hissed through his teeth and I saw the hesitation before he spoke. "No... that was unfair of me, but I do not wish to come to odds with you over this, my cat. Can you please just trust me on this?"

"You piss me off, Elias..." I hissed the words and glared at him.

The fox nodded and looked me in the eyes. "I use your own words upon you. Will you not trust me after everything we've been through?"

I snapped my teeth together and looked away. "V-very well... that is only fair... just tell me you have her best interests in mind."

The fox gripped my hand and kissed my palm and fingers gently. "Always... both of you... I swear I do not do it to hurt her. Just give it time."

I felt my tension ease and pushed my palm to his face gently. "Fine... but do not speak of loving me in her presence. It would crush her..."

The fox nodded. "I shall keep it to myself."

My black ears perked and I spoke out quickly. "I-I did not say that! Tell me you love me and say it often, simply when we are alone."

The fox smiled and nodded. "Of course, my love." He kissed my palm and smiled.

I tilted my head. "Will you wash my back?"

"Of course... let us go get cleaned up. I will heat you up something to drink as well." The fox grinned at me and rubbed one of my ears gently.

#

"You know... Alice has been playfully prodding at me over Alex for a while now." I hummed the words while the fox gently scrubbed my back in the hot shower. I sighed happily to have him pampering me and coiled my tail about.

"You two have a bit of history... Are you interested in him in such a way?" Elias spoke the words gently into my ear while rinsing my body off.

"I... I'm not sure. I've not really thought about it too heavily until recently." I frowned and looked over at my fox. "Would you resent me if I did?"

Elias gave me a grin. "Silly cat... I hold you to the same restrictions I do the rabbit."

"Do you really though, Elias?" I looked at him over my shoulder. "Unlike Alice, I do not need to lay for sustenance or ability. For me, it would be purely for pleasure."

"I learned centuries ago to let go of such toxic ways of thinking. So long as mine is the bed you return to and I am the one you call Master in earnest. You have my blessings to do what makes you happy." He gave me a smile and turned the water off before handing me a towel.

I quickly fluffed my hair and ears, then wrapped the towel around myself. "I do not know... I appreciate your consideration, but there are so many factors with Alex..."

"Do you wish to talk about it?" Elias spoke to me gently, wrapping a towel around himself.

"I fear to lose the bonds we already have over frivolous pleasure. I will never love him as I do you and Alice." I frowned and stepped from the shower, flicking my tail about.

"Perhaps neither of you need anything but to be friends with benefits? Not all sex and adoration needs to end in professions of love, my cat." The fox hummed the words playfully while walking over to the sink and mirror.

"I never looked upon it that way. With the rabbit running around spouting off about love at every turn. I suppose I just felt it was par for the course at this juncture." I laughed at my words and flicked my wet ears.

"Would it bother you if I laid with another?" Elias asked me point-blank.

"You mean other than me, Alice, and your goat boyfriend?" I showed my teeth in a playful grin.

The fox pursed his lips and gave me a level look. "He is not my boyfriend."

I showed my teeth again in an amused grin. "You've visited him at least every few months and always come home reeking of him. If not a boyfriend, then a friend with lots of benefits?"