Blood & Carrots Ep. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"L-Lorelai... I... we..." Toroah drooped his ears and bit his lower lip speaking to the sheep. Lorelai frowned and folded her arms, giving him a glare. Toroah glanced back at me and I cocked my eyebrow at him, looking at him like he was stupid.

The platinum-haired angel closed his eyes in thought, then opened them and grabbed the sheep by the wrist. Lorelai let out a gasp as he pulled her to the bed and rolled her onto her back. She bleated out from the movement and the rabbit climbed over her, resting his hands to the side of her head, staring down into her eyes. "I never stopped, okay? I'm sorry! I'm glad you're happy now, I'm sorry you had to wall yourself off over my own weakness."

She parted her lips to speak but the angel shoved his mouth to her own, hard. I saw her eyes turn red, then close while he kissed her. Toroah's hands moved right to her ample chest, kneading and rubbing her breasts through the blue dress she had worn. The sheep bleated into his mouth and shuddered as he rubbed and squeezed them eagerly.

"Why didn't you ever kiss her and touch her before?" I hummed the words, moving beside them on the bed, grinning up at the archangel.

Toroah pulled from her mouth, his hands fumbling to undo the dress she wore. "Ah... W-when we would touch, it would hurt her..."

"Tear it off her." I showed my teeth in a grin.

"W-what?" He blinked upon me in shock.

I lowered my ears and growled. "Are you all looks? Grab the fucking dress and tear it off her! You want to touch that sheep don't you?"

He bit his lower lip and looked back to Lorelai who was now glaring at him with that fussy look. The rabbit hesitated then grabbed the collar of her dress, tearing the fabric as threads ripped and buttons flew in various directions.

"D-damn it, Alice! Stop encouraging him!" She glared at me as her breasts spilled out in their red bra. Toroah blinked down upon the sight of them and I saw him bite his lower lip hard.

"Cmon rabbit... stop letting me hold your hand here... Just go for it." I hummed the words and moved in to tug the rest of her dress apart, leaving her in matching crimson panties and bra.

Toroah gave me an understanding nod then looked down upon Lorelai. "I'm glad my touch doesn't burn you now... I'm... I'm going to make it up to you right now!" He spoke the words confidently and grabbed at the sheep's crimson panties. She huffed out at the words then felt him peel them down her legs. I could clearly see the crotch of them were soaked through.

"That's right... show us that charismatic adonis I saw when we first met." I cooed the words and moved to finish tearing the shreds of his shirt away, exposing the wounds she had left him earlier as well as his gorgeous muscled form.

He gave me a confident nod and lifted his large white ears. "I apologize for my timid moment."

"Hey... the hot sheep you've been pining after for centuries is in front of you. I have to cut you some slack." I hummed cheerfully and grinned at him.

"Will you hurry up!" Lorelai showed her sharp canines and grabbed at the rabbit's platinum hair and one of his ears. Toroah yelped out as she wrenched his head down and shoved it between her legs.

I bit my lower lip and watched him go right to it, his tongue lapping and tasting her eagerly, his small fluff of white tail flicking about in his jeans. "Ha... well, it's a work in progress I suppose."

Lorelai nodded at me, then lolled her tongue at his eager mouth. I bit my lip and watched her pant and groan in time to his tongue. "That's a good bunny... don't stop... get a good taste of the sheep you left behind..." She hissed the words and then shuddered and let out a throaty moan as her body gave in to him.

Toroah gasped at the flow of her honey, then eagerly lapped it up. I sighed hotly and peeled my blue panties off, my own tail flicking. "How is he?"

"N-not as skilled as you, but really good..." Lorelai sighed the words and shivered as the rabbit came up to look upon her and me.

I took a seat and grabbed under my knees, spreading my legs for him and showing my soaked folds to him. "You want to taste me too, my angel?"

The divine rabbit seemed to have found his confidence and moved right in. I grinned and then folded my ears, feeling his tongue roll and flick hard at my folds and pearl. I moved to grip Lorelai's hand with my own, whimpering and panting out with each lap of his tongue. It didn't take long and soon enough I had given in to him and he was lapping up my own lust like he had done hers. "Oooh... that was nice..." I sighed the words blissfully and blinked up at him as he rose up once more.

The archangel tugged his pants open and both of us lifted our ears as his length came out, hard and swollen, pre dripping from it, a faint little tuft of platinum blonde hair at the base of it. My sheep and I shared a look before I gave her a nod.

"Can you decide for yourself this time, Tor?" Lorelai hummed the words and shifted her hips.

I did the same and wiggled my own. "Such a tough decision, isn't it?"

The look of confidence filled his eyes and I grinned excitedly. I felt his hands on my hips but then gasped out as he rolled me over on top of Lorelai. I yelped out in shock as I straddled her, both of out folds dripping and against one another.

"S-seriously?" The sheep huffed out in my face, then her eyes widened as the angel grabbed under her knees and hefted her hips up. I lolled my tongue as I watched her reaction when the divine rabbit shoved his length against her folds, teasing her for only a moment before plunging himself deep down into her.

"Hgn... so tight... by the gods..." The rabbit moaned out the praises of my sheep and I sighed blissfully, watching her eyes widen as he began to thrust into her impatiently. I moved in and pushed my mouth to her own, feeling her kiss me back eagerly while the rabbit that had been wanting her for centuries claimed his due.

My hips ground against her crotch while we kissed, then I parted from her lips with a gasp as I felt Toroah grab my own hips. Lorelai shuddered and bleated out from his withdrawal and then he was at my own entrance. I gasped out and dug my nails into my lover's shoulders, feeling him force his way into me, his length covered in the honey my sheep had just given up for him.

Lorelai grinned up at me, rubbing my ears while I panted down in her face, he was eager and not wasting any time. His thrusts moved deep inside me, bumping into my core heavily. I shook my head, feeling him coaxing me easily and within moments I was crying out happily, my body eagerly giving in to him.

"That's my good rabbit..." I heard the angel huff the words confidently and I grinned excitedly as he pulled from me and shoved himself deep into Lorelai again. She bleated out and blinked up at me, biting her lower lip. "Can't ignore my sheep, now can I?"

"I- I am not yours to... claim!" Lorelai bleated the words out in a fussy tone, moaning and panting in time to his thrusts.

"I will let him have you for today, seeing as he's taking such good care of you." I cooed the words and kissed her lips gently.

"Ngh... come on my sheep, I'm waiting..." He moaned the words, grinding against her core slowly. Lorelai shook her head and clutched at me, her eyes watering.

"Huff... huff... I don't think I... ngh!" She grunted out, clenching her teeth and tugging hard at my bra straps. The blue material snapped and broke, my breasts spilling out while she cried out in defeat.

"That's my sheep, such a good girl." I grinned and lifted my tail eagerly, panting as I looked back at Toroah, waiting for my turn. The angel didn't disappoint and as soon as Lorelai came down from her throes, he was at my entrance and pushing deep into me again. My eyes rolled up and I shuddered, feeling him fill me once again, his head snug inside my deepest point.

"So good... so good..." I panted the words, sighing blissfully while looking down into her eyes. He drove me over the edge after a while and the cycle repeated a few times more, the archangel taking turns with the both of us, his confidence growing with each pass.

He was deep inside me when I heard him groan out, recognizing the sound and feeling his energy shift. I looked back at him and bit my lower lip hard. "Toroah... you already know how this should end." I huffed the words and hiked my tail up.

He gritted his teeth and nodded, shoving into me with one final push, then I shuddered as he withdrew and pushed himself deep into Lorelai. Her eyes widened as he shoved deep and held himself at her core.

I panted down at my sheep as she looked up at me, shaking her head and clenching her teeth, tears in her eyes while he violently pushed into her. She finally gave in again and cried out sharply, her nails digging into my flesh. I lolled my tongue watching her, imagining how violently she must have been clenching at the poor rabbit within her.

Lorelai shuddered at her release, then her brown eyes widened and turned red while she let out a sharp bleat as he obviously started filling her. I watched her pink tongue show as she panted and blinked up at me, her vision looking unfocused, her small body jerking beneath me as he pushed against her while finishing.

Toroah gave out a defeated moan and I felt him slump against my back slightly, his palms on the bed next to us, his arms shaking to support himself. His large wings that had obviously been spread now drooped over us. I sighed happily, feeling his weight upon me and my sheep beneath me. Both of their energies were cycling through me like a hurricane and I licked my lips as I drank in every drop of it. No need to return it, an archangel and arch-vampire would have plenty to spare. I did, of course, push plenty of his divine energy into my sheep though.

"Well... it was a rocky start, but you found your feet nicely." I hummed the words, leaning against the archangels chest, my tongue lapping at the wounds Lorelai had given him, healing the last of them.

"He did alright, don't praise him too much or it will go to his head." Lorelai spoke the words in her haughty princess voice, her own tongue lapping at his wounds as well.

Toroah moved to rub at both our heads and sighed happily. "I'm just thankful you both enjoyed it, that's all I wanted..."

Lorelai frowned at his touch but I smiled at her and shook my head. "It was a lot of fun... I'm really glad we all could have a good time." I hummed the words with a happy sigh.

"This... this encounter doesn't mean we're dating, Tor. Is that clear?" Lorelai sat up and looked down at him sternly.

The angel nodded and shifted to push his palm to her cheek. "I understand, Lore. I'm happy to just be your friend again... with benefits."

The sheep huffed out at the words and I giggled. "Oh ho... look at this rabbit, already so full of bravado." I sat up and grinned at Toroah as I spoke the words, feeling his palm rest upon my cheek as well.

"Thank you, Alice..." He spoke the words gently and fixed me with a strong gaze.

I felt my cheeks darken and looked away. "I- I didn't do anything special... just got us in bed, silly..."

"No... you did." Lorelai spoke to me as well, fixing me with her own gaze. "Because of you constantly moving divine energy about within us, I am able to touch Tor now. We never would have had this experience if it were not for you."

I blushed then raised a finger. "Then, isn't it technically Gloria's doing?"

Lorelai snorted through her nose. "I will continue to give you the credit all the same."

#

I shove the halberd into the floor and wipe my brow of sweat. "Did you not expect that outcome, my sweet?" I give you a knowing grin, then frown as I avert my eyes. "Only a few days remain."

You speak out and my hand moves to your mouth. "I will not hear it. You only have three days remaining. Search your soul and think hard on things, remember it is a one-way trip."

A deep breath fills my lungs for the first time tonight and I grab my halberd up to rack the weapon. "I think my next tale shall be the last before you make your decision. It only happened half a year ago, you know."

The question comes at last and I show my smile before shaking my head. "If you must know, this spring will be my tenth year with my family." I fold my arms over my stomach and grin. "Did you think your mistress decades upon decades old? We are not so far apart, you and I. Does that make you happy?"

I roll my eyes and grin. "I am glad, but this also means you have even fewer excuses for not picking up on all of my poor jokes and puns."

With a sigh, I shake my head. "Come along, my pet. Let us go have some tea."