Blood & Carrots - Memoirs Ep. 02

Story Info
Episode 2: Alice: I never forgot about you.
7.6k words
4.89
1.4k
00

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 09/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome back, my lovely reader!

How are you liking things so far, my lovely? Well, it's been a while since our bunny had the lead, so why don't we have some story time with Alice this go around?

Our succubunny is about to have an interesting twist in her life. Let's see how she handles it when some of her past catches up with her.

Let's jump right in!

—♥—

Episode 2:

Alice: I never forgot about you

Welcome back, my lovely reader!

How are you liking things so far, my lovely? Well, it's been a while since our bunny had the lead, so why don't we have some story time with Alice this go around?

Our succubunny is about to have an interesting twist in her life. Let's see how she handles it when some of her past catches up with her.

Let's jump right in!

—♥—

Episode 2:

Alice: I never forgot about you

Every now and again, I'll get the urge to go out. The succubus in me needs that spiritual energy and I get it in spades from all my lovers. Celestial, lycanthrope, vampire, and even fae. The hunger doesn't discriminate when it comes to that, so it's rare I need to bother going out into the mundane world seeking it. That being said, mundane energy, well... it's like candy, it's really tasty but it's dangerous to have too much, lest you cause problems.

All the same, I wanted to go hunting since it had been a hot minute, so I dressed in something sexy and club-worthy. I chose a snug skirt that came just to my knees with a showy pink top that clung to my chest, showing the curves off, accented with jewelry and a small jacket since it was a little chilly. Of course, I didn't care about the cold but had to keep appearance up.

I took the little sports car into the city, deciding I'd try my luck at some of the local clubs. The scene doesn't really change much when you get down to it. The music and fashion might change, but mundane courting stays the same. It's a jungle of culture and showboating to try for the most prized game. Some will come with friends to just hang out, but most stable people find other ways to spend their time, leaving the scene for the single's looking to hunt.

Of course, the rules didn't apply to me. I gave a knowing grin as I sauntered in, having cut off the whole line and the bouncer letting me pass as if I were royalty, the others in the line looking lucky to have even seen me.

Funny enough, I didn't find much that caught my eye though. The females were all fake and the males were all trying too hard, none of them would be any fun when it got down to it. After about half an hour, I decided it was time to move on. Perhaps I'd look to find a quieter bar to hunt in. Mayhaps find an older mundane that was depressed and could use a little spark.

A faint drizzle had picked up while I was in the club, and my heeled boots clopped against the parking lot as I made my way to my waiting car. Of course, I had felt the presence the moment I stepped out of the club so it was no surprise when I found a rather large male figure next to my sports car.

He was dressed in dark cargo pants and vest, it was clear there was ballistics armor plates under it and he made no attempt to hide the large-caliber handgun at his side. A splash of crimson showed on the side of his coat, a cross that had the base shaped like a sword.

"You've picked a poor night to hunt, my dear," The large wolf snarled the words as he looked down upon me. I showed him a calm smile as I felt myself encircled. I didn't bother looking around but I easily felt the presence of eight more, for a total of nine.

"The crimson shepherds, I'll confess, I thought your little organization was dead." I didn't bother hiding the large sharp teeth as I spoke, offering the wolf an amused smile, hearing a few hammers lock into place on some guns around me.

The wolf held one hand out towards me. "Abomination, you are an affront to all things natural and-"

"I'm going to cut you off there, handsome. Look, I'll level with you, there could be a hundred of you right now, it wouldn't matter. You're all so out of your league, so please, just skitter back into the shadows, okay? I don't want to accidentally hurt one of you," I sighed the words, shifting to put my hands on my hips.

I watched his eyes flick in acknowledgment to one of his companions, rolling my own as I saw where this was going. I prepared to pull the trick my lover did and just suppress the whole area's will, but then my ears perked as I heard another voice call out.

"Leave the vampire be." The words came out deep and full of confidence as another figure stepped forward, having climbed out of a rugged pickup truck that looked like it had seen its fair share of adventures.

My brow lifted at this new male that strode forward, a fellow rabbit, garbed in a similar outfit I might find myself in when going to fight. Durable thick jeans and a ballistics jacket, with heavy combat boots. He held a shortsword in his grip similar to the style my lover, Lorelai sported and I keenly could feel it was blessed divine silver, but he was clearly mundane.

"This is none of your concern, turn and quit this place, Shield." Another one of the shepherds called out behind me.

"Their lot has not been a threat for several years, let her be, or you answer to me." The rabbit narrowed his eyes as I looked him over, appreciating this knight in shining armor as it were, a rare treat I didn't get very often. I was happy to play the role of the damsel.

"My! Quite the brave knight you are, yes, please protect me, dashing bunny," I huffed out with an eager grin, my eyes clearly shifting to red.

"Enough of this, kill him! Kill them both!" The wolf snarled the words as my eyes widened, I didn't expect things to escalate that quickly.

Several guns went off as the brown-eared rabbit snarled and I watched the bullets slow in real-time as he focused, the projectiles just losing their momentum before dropping to the parking lot.

"Shit! He's a mage!" One of them spat out as they drew a combat knife and lunged. I blinked a few times as I watched the rabbit parry the strike, bringing the flat of his blade against the shepherd's skull, sending them unconscious to the ground.

I gave an appreciative huff even as one of the hunters lunged upon me from behind with a sword drawn. I casually sidestepped the attack, it was painfully slow as all of this was, but I could appreciate the chivalry all the same. I gingerly pushed my palm to the hunter's cheek as they were lunging, their eyes rolling up before they toppled to the ground. It seems I got to have a small meal tonight after all, though they didn't get any lewd daydreams from me.

"Bastard!" The wolf had drawn his own sword as he bore down on the rabbit, their size difference stark. I gave a smile as I saw the other seven were already unconscious, the rabbit having handedly brought them all to heel.

"Give it a rest, they're not a threat and if you keep this up, they'll kill your whole organization." The rabbit snarled the words before deftly disarming the wolf, then lunging in and sending a well-placed fist into his midsection. The large male gave a bark as he just doubled over and fell to the ground.

My teeth showed in a wide grin as I clapped my hands. "Bravo, my brave knight... that was magnificent."

"You didn't kill that one, did you?" He spoke out as he sheathed his shortsword and took stock of the area. I felt a ward I recognized go down, a sound suppression one that would have muffled the gunfire.

"I didn't, just took a few sips of their life force and put them to sleep," I hummed the words then showed a grin. "More to the point, come a little closer and let me get a look at my savi-" My words caught in my throat as he stepped into the light above my parking space.

He had one hardened brown eye showing with a large scar raked across the left side of his other eye and cheek, that one simply an off-white. I felt awash with nostalgia as I stared upon him and I saw his eyes suddenly widen, the hardness in the good one fading away instantly as he looked upon me. My own eyes shifted back to blue as I quickly looked him over, trying to process why he was familiar, then I looked and saw a lone sapphire hoop earring in one of his large brown ears.

"It... cannot be..." He muttered out quietly.

I shook my head and tried to push my brain back into working order. "S- Sam? Is that... you?"

His eyes seemed to shudder in their sockets for a moment as he processed me calling out to him, then refocused. His ginger hair was a little darker, with more brown in it, even a little graying at the sideburns. That stood to reason, it had been over a decade since that night, though it all seemed far too soon for me, I suppose that's the price you pay for this. When your body doesn't age, you kind of lose track of time.

"Alice..." He spoke my name as if he were muttering the name of a sacred being. Though I suppose given everything, he'd not be too far off that mark these days.

"Okay... uh... first off... that was really cool, when did you become a mage, Sam?" I put a hand on my hip.

He pursed his lips before looking around at the group of downed shepherds. "Uh... hang on, let me wrap things up, then we'll talk." He focused and I felt some magic build before a gate pushed into existence and a few more figures stepped forth, wearing similar non-descript combat gear. They proceeded to collect the downed hunters and pull them into the gate.

"They'll just get a little education and be released, don't worry about them. Anyway, come on, let's go and I'll catch you up." Sam nodded as he started moving to the truck he came out of.

I gave an excited grin to his back and quickly moved to climb up into the banged-up truck. The inside smelled of gunpowder, worn leather and him. Watching him climb in I couldn't help but flick my ears. "Look at you... just... wow!"

"Yeah... look at me, huh?" He showed me a small smile as he turned the truck over, the window wipers starting up as he pulled out of the lot. "It's been what... ten years?"

"Hmm... yeah about there and some change. You look great, you were so badass just now!" I cooed out as I looked him over while he drove.

"You look the same, but I guess that's par for the course, huh, Alice?" He cut his brown eye to me but then refocused on the road.

"Okay, Sam. What's going on? How do you know what I am? How do you know my kind even exists?" I sighed and fixed him with a business-like gaze.

He drove for a bit, seeming to choose his words before speaking out. "After that night with you, things changed inside me. I don't mean with confidence from a virgin getting his card punched either."

"I hope I did at least help with that confidence though?" I lifted my ears hopefully.

"Oh absolutely! I never stopped thinking about you, Alice." Sam gave me a nod and I felt my cheeks darken, looking at the earring in his ear.

"I can see that... it's a bit weathered, but you kept it all these years... that... really makes me wet!" I gave him a ravenous grin.

He gave a laugh at that and blushed as he smiled at me. "You're a succubus, Alice, wouldn't a stiff breeze make you wet?" He quipped back at me and I pouted at the teasing.

"That is really mean, Sam! True, but mean! It's not my fault I'm wired to be horny!" I showed him a grin and blushed. "Though you jumping in to save me just destroyed my panties, so... yeah... so finish answering my question?"

"After that night with you, I started... Well, I started feeling things. I'd get intimate with someone and they'd be extremely winded when we were done, however, I'd be ready to go for a run." He cocked a brow as I frowned at that, then continued, "Also... I was able to uh... sense, when something supernatural was around, be it, angels or vampires."

"Wait- A-Are you saying I-"

"Yeah, after fumbling with it for a few years, a mage found me. I got fully brought into the fold then. I learned about what had happened, though they couldn't explain why I had been 'touched' as I had, they said a succubus shouldn't have left such an impact upon me."

"Oh, gods... Sam... I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to ruin your life!" I felt my vision getting blurry as I sniffled, feeling like I'd trashed his chances at just living a normal existence.

Sam blinked at me a few times then gave a shrug. "It's not been bad. Relax, Alice... I'd rather live a fun and exciting life. If fighting off the cultist hunters gets me killed early, well, at least it wasn't boring and I get to protect your people, so it's a bonus."

I pursed my lips and shook my head. "Sam, that doesn't make sense. Didn't you want like... a wife and kids, the pet in the yard kind of thing?"

"Didn't you?" He fired back, cocking a brow. "I was in a haze, but I remember your concerns, your panic. You were new, you hadn't been turned long when you were with me."

"I- I thought I did, but I guess once I got into my new life, I just..." I trailed off, seeing where he was going with this. Val had assured me he wouldn't remember details, but Val didn't realize I was a chimera at the time either.

A silence settled between us for a few minutes before I huffed out. "So... where are we going?"

"Nowhere, I'm just driving to get away from that area until the mages sweep it for more hunter surveillance." Sam shrugged a shoulder, then I saw him hesitate before looking over at me. "You wanna-"

"Fuck? Yes, I'd love to!" I snarled out, my eyes red as I looked him over like a piece of meat.

Sam gulped at that and frowned. "Ah... I was going to say, get a drink... b-but... uh... I guess, your place or mine?" He gave a smile at me and I saw his fluff of tail flick a little against the seat of the truck.

"Mind a drive? I'll say mine... I want you to meet some of my family. After we get it out of our systems of course." I hum out eagerly as I move right up to the other rabbit, snuggling up to him.

Sam huffed out as I got closer but then just casually put an arm around me, pulling me closer. "Yeah... just lead the way, Alice."

—♥—

Of course, my family would know when an unknown vehicle was approaching, there was a nice long distance to the front of the manor and the road had security cameras on them, with a sensor that fired off to let us know when a vehicle was approaching. So it was no surprise when Sam pulled up to the front, that my master and Katrina were both present.

Sam frowned as he blinked out the window, seeing the two of them. "Uh... okay, Alice, was this a good idea? That cat-vampire is clearly training guns on me and that fox is... on fire?" He squinted as he saw the faint white flames flickering near Elias's ankles, the fox in a fairly relaxed posture with his hands in his suit jacket, but it was clear he was at the ready.

"Don't you worry about them! It'll be fine, my bunny!" I cooed out as I climbed out of the truck, trotting to the drivers side and gripping his hand, pulling him with me.

"Y-your bunny?" Sam stammered out, looking back at his truck that was still idling.

"Relax, one of the servants will park it!" I gave him an eager grin, my large teeth showing, "Uh huh... mine."

"Alice... who's your friend?" Katrina quirked a brow as she slowly put her guns away.

I gave them both a playful grin. "Katrina, Master, this is Sam, erm that's probably short for uh...-"

The brown rabbit offered a bow, well as polite as he could with me clutching his hand. "Samuel. It's a pleasure to meet you Marquis Elias of house Blackpaw and... Marquess... wait, you're name is Katrina, you're a Countess, correct?"

Katrina and Elias shared a look before my master spoke out, "Yes, nice to meet you, Samuel. You'll excuse me if I'm a little concerned you know of us and yet we know not of you."

"Sam saved me from a group of hunters tonight, we've a bit of history, he was my first mundane!" I hummed out proudly as I clung to the brown-eared bunny.

Katrina put a hand to her hip, clicking her tongue as she spoke, "Wait... he... saved YOU from hunters, Alice? I find that hard to-" The quick glare and slight head shake I offered got the cat to clue in and snap her jaws shut.

Elias seemed to grasp the situation quickly as well, offering a formal bow. "Then it appears we are in your debt. Thank you for coming to the defense of my countess, Samuel."

"Your Countess?" The rabbit quirked a brow, looking cautious. I didn't blame him, Elias was an Archvampire, he'd be very hesitant of overstepping things.

"Master, love, uh... can we catch up with the meet and greet later? I'm pretty damn horny right now!" I gave them both a pout and clung to Sam's arm. Of course, I mostly made the display to ease his mind and show this wasn't going to be some ego match.

Katrina and Elias both showed their sharp teeth in amusement before my cat gave a nod. "Alright love, go have your fun. We'll make sure there's some food appropriate for a mundane set out for dinner."

"One thing though... I sense magical talent in you, rabbit. You're welcome here with my hospitium, but I'll have at least a slight font of knowledge on who or what you're working with." Elias made it clear he'd not let me just waltz a stranger in without some knowledge of him.

Samuel gave my master a dutiful nod. "Of course, Lord Blackpaw. I'm part of a small elite magi-strike force known as Sacred Shield."

"Ah... I've heard of your lot, hunters of hunters as it were. Magically gifted or touched mundane that seek to steer hunters from their course against the mostly passive supernatural community." Katrina hummed out, seeming satisfied with the answer.

"Indeed... Well, Samuel, you're the first mundane we've hosted in some time, but I'll not keep you further, please enjoy our hospitality." Elias spoke the words as he bowed again.

I gave an impatient huff and pulled him right along, the two of them offering him an amused grin, showing their large sets of fangs. Samuel shook it off soon enough and was walking with me. "Uh... they seem nice?"

"They are! They're wonderful and I love them! I'll introduce you to everyone, but later!" I huffed out as I led him upstairs and right into a guest chamber.

He surprised me, as when the door shut I felt him grip my shoulder and gently shove me up against it. My eyes widened as his lips pushed to my own and I moaned in approval, throwing my arms around the first rabbit I'd ever had. We kissed as if we were long-lost lovers reunited, our tongues rolling and curiously flicking at one another.

"Sam! I- I didn't expect such bravado!" I huffed out, cooing as I felt him start to kiss down my throat, his hands roaming my body, sliding the jacket I wore off.

"Alice... I've been with others, but my body and soul never forgot you... You set an impossible bar that night for any to come." He sighed the words along my throat, kissing and tasting at my flesh. Of course, I was willing my heart to pound, making my body warm to the touch for this dashing bunny.

"My brave knight..." I sighed and tangled my fingers into his reddish-brown locks, giving him soft pleased moans as he nibbled and sucked at my throat, marking my flesh with little bites. I wouldn't tell him it was all a dream that night, but what was to come now would most certainly be real for him.

He peeled my snug top right off, my blonde hair spilling out behind me as my breasts bounced into view. Samuel shuddered and took a knee as I gave a little gasp, feeling him take my left teat right into his maw, sucking eagerly upon me.

"Ha... I can smell your eagerness, Sam... how long has it been for you?" I moaned the words down into his ears while rubbing them, feeling his tongue skillfully circle and tease at my hard nipple in his maw.