Blood & Carrots - Memoirs Ep. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved in and kissed her muzzle with a quick peck, then stepped back with a smile. "I'd be happy to, Tri-" I paused, folding my arms in thought, I wanted to give her a pet name, but Alice already had snatched up Trilly. I nodded and quirked a brow as I spoke, "I'd be happy to, Llia."

Her ears perked right up and I saw her run the new name through her brain a few times before she gave me a cute grin. "It's a date then, Elai!"

I giggled and put my hand to her muzzle playfully. "I don't think that's going to work for me, Llia, sounds too close to my brother's name. Why don't you call me Lore, that's what all my loved ones call me."

Her ears perked and she nodded again before gripping my sash and pulling me closer. "So, by calling you, Lore. You're saying I'm a loved one?"

I bleated out gently at the words, not realizing my slip-up. Triallia was approaching this very openly and so naturally, she'd see it in that context. I heard her give me a hungry growl, her paws gliding over my shoulders before pushing against me, both our sets of breasts squeezing together. Her muzzle was parted slightly as she moved in for my mouth.

"I love you..." She snarled the words and then pushed her muzzle to my lips before I could respond. My eyes blinked several times, then I just closed them and let the kiss happen. It was slow and passionate, our tongues mingling together, rolling and exploring one another. She smelled so feral but sweet, her tails wagging in a rolling mass as we embraced.

I gave a slight snarl as my hands tangled up into her surprisingly soft hair, little blooms of flowers in it. I curiously shifted my grip to her large ears, rubbing them as she gave a cute little yip, then pushed harder against my chest, her tongue showing slightly in a pant. "Lore... they are rather tender... be careful..."

I gulped and gave a nod. This was all very wonderful and I was conflicted, I wanted to reassure her, but saying such a thing. She'd saved my loved ones, she even came to my aid without hesitation when I called upon her. She stood before the very lord of the Underworld at my side. None of this would have been possible, but even after all that, was it fair of me to just say it out of obligation?

My mind was made up and I gave a nod to myself before I rubbed one of her ears and met her eyes hard with my own. "Llia... I want to see your bed chambers next, okay?"

—♥—

The Ninetails' bed chambers were prim and elegant, with posh-looking sheets on a cushy bed. I could see the frame and most likely even the mattress was made of vines or various other foliage, not unlike how her throne room had been constructed. The room was lit in a soft ambient purple haze from flowers dotting about, making Triallia's green fur seem deeper almost like back, while the mint-colored fur along her throat was looking more purple. It was almost as if being in a room under black lights.

Her eyes sparkled and she offered me a nervous smile while her paws clasped my hands. "W-Well here we are, Lore..."

"Indeed..." I moved in and kissed along her jaw, then even though the motion was a little awkward for me, I gave the side of her muzzle a lap of my tongue like she had done to my cheek earlier. Triallia whined out in a needy whimper, her hips shifting from the mass of tails wagging so hard behind her.

"Ha! I- I didn't know you cared that much, Lore!" She barked out and squeezed my paws with a wide smile on her muzzle.

"W-what?" I stammered out, blinking in confusion.

She cooed and pushed close, giving my cheek another lap of her tongue, then her muzzle was pushing under my chin, apparently, cheek laps were a very intimate form of affection for them.

I gave a sigh into her ears as she nuzzled and bit my lower lip. This was all new to me, and I'm sure Alice handled it with much more poise and grace. Then again, it was Alice, she probably just tackled the Ninetails to the floor and worked things out as she went.

"You seem conflicted, have I upset you, Lore?" She growled out before gently disengaging, looking at me with a tilt of her head.

"No, Llia, I'm not upset in the least with you, I just uh..." I frowned and folded my arms, trying to put it into words. "I'm not sure where to begin, I'm not Alice, and most of my lovers have always taken the lead, it's been centuries since I myself instigated a first encounter."

"Ah, I feel the same. When Alice came to visit, she quickly asked to see my chambers, then simply threw me to the bed and started peeling my robes off!" Triallia gave a laugh and then looked away with an awkward grin.

I gave my own laugh, looks like I was right on the money with my prior line of thought. My hand pushed to my chin as I gave it some more contemplation and then a nod. If we were going to get anywhere, I had to take the lead, Triallia was simply shy and nervous because she... loved me.

"Alright, get over here!" I gave an awkward snarl as I reached right for the sash of the fox's robes. She gave me a bashful grin but didn't resist as I loosened the belt, feeling my heart pounding in my chest.

I pushed the robes open, seeing her toned flat tummy come into view, showing of abs from how lithe and strong her small body was in comparison to my softer figure, of course, they were under a very thin layer of mint-colored fur that looked soft purple in the light of the room. I shivered and bit my lip before simply moving my hands up to her shoulders and casting the robe off her to reveal her small body to me. I wasn't ready for what I saw.

My eyes widened and I stepped back, blinking a few times as I cocked a brow, the Ninetails had ample shapely breasts similar to Alice, but they were covered in a skimpy swimsuit top that had been hidden in the robes. I slacked my jaw slightly, seeing she had a frilly little bottom on as well, both the color of blue making them look deep purple in the light.

Triallia clumsily posed, putting her paws behind her head, I could tell it was a practiced motion as she awkwardly thrust her chest out. "Uh... Y-you look upset, Lorelai... Sarnai and Alice said you liked these things called swimsuits, so they told me to wear this under the robes for you."

"Those little bitches..." I snarled and ground my teeth, but I couldn't deny it was a splendid view, the vixen's hips were curvy and sloped nicely, her legs similar to mine with thicker thighs. She was like a nice balance between me and Alice, a little curvier than the rabbit but lither than I was.

"Lore... are you upset?" She lowered her arms and her ears, giving me a cute little whimper.

My own ears lifted at her words and I shook my head as I reached for her paws. "What? No! I think you look amazing, Llia! I just was uh... surprised, it's a very thoughtful gesture! I was simply snarling over Alice and Sarnai meddling in our relationship so much!"

She gave me a haughty bark and showed her teeth in a grin. "That's what I like about you, Lore... You want to carve out your own trail!" Triallia snarled and seemed to gain a little confidence as she pushed close to me, her paws at my sides, grasping my snug mint-colored shirt that also looked purple in the light. "You too... okay?"

I didn't resist or argue, letting her peel my top off me, my breasts snug in a bra as they swayed from the fabric tugging free, my braid having to be pulled clear of the top last before the shirt went to the floor. She went right for the dress next, peeling it away and revealing my curvy hips and thighs, standing before her in a skimpy pair of red panties Alice picked out, the same color as the bra, both looking stark indigo in the light of the room.

"Gods, you are splendid to behold, you make my heart pound, Lore! These are quite large now that I am seeing them so plainly!" Triallia barked out excitedly and I gave a little groan as her paws pushed right up to my breasts, curiously squeezing at them. I shivered at her paws, the pads feeling soft against my skin while she rolled her tails.

"T-Thanks... they're sensitive a bit so... eep!" I bleated out as she deftly slipped paws to the straps of my bra, sliding it down and unfastening the back. It was obvious she was practiced at undressing girls thanks to Alice. I bit my lower lip as my breasts came fully into view for her.

"Oooh gods, they are smooth and shapely like Alice's but so much larger. Come, I wish to taste them!" She grabbed my hand with surprising force and led me to the bed, sitting me at the edge before she moved to her knees. I flinched a little at those sharp teeth as her muzzle parted, but it was too late now.

The Ninetails snapped right down on my left breast and I hissed out as her teeth dug in, but it wasn't painful, then I felt her tongue roll and tease at my nipple, a shudder rolling up my spine as I started panting. My own hands moved into her hair, rubbing those large beautiful ears as she whined and shifted her hips.

I felt her paws deftly move up my hips then my crimson panties were pulled free, tossed back into the room near our other clothes. I moaned out as she parted from my teat to lap her tongue playfully along my now very hard peak. "Ha... this seems hardly fair... I'm bared but you still have-"

"Sorry!" She barked out apologetically and I watched her hastily tug her swim top right up over her head, tossing it away as her heavy full breasts bounced into view. She gave me a bashful if not apologetic smile as I admired the view. Her mint colored fur moved down over them, little dark brown peaks showing through it. The lighter colored fur moved all the way down her middle as I watched her untie the sides of the swimwear, peeling it clear to see just the start of her petals through the mint fur.

I giggled and sighed at the display. "You are so cute, Llia, I wasn't insisting you-" I bleated out as she slipped paws right under my knees and spread them just like that. I had to rock back slightly on one hand, my jaws slacked at how eager she was. My own petals came into view and just like that, she had pushed her maw down against my crotch.

With her jaws spread she could get the whole thing in her mouth and that was new in and of itself, but once her tongue got into the mix it was a whole different thing. That wasn't a mundane tongue as I quickly realized as she rolled and flicked at my pearl but then I nearly lost my mind when she pushed it in.

I bleated out loudly, my eyes wide and my tongue lolling as several inches of it managed to get into me, slithering and twisting, hitting my walls in a way I never thought I'd feel. I moaned out and dug my hands into her hair, nails in her scalp as I bleated out, then within moments I was cresting as I felt this cute little fox force me past.

"Gods... I can't... t-think... gods..." I panted out, feeling her lap and taste my honey, her eyes sparkling as she looked up at me, those tails rolling in a wag.

After a few more laps, she pulled back and licked her chops. "You taste so good... did I... do a good job?"

I gave her a loving grin and nodded before offering my hands out to her. "You did, now get up here, I need to return the favor." She barked excitedly and nodded as her paws clasped mine and she climbed into the bed with me.

Originally, I thought her mass of nine fox tails would create all kinds of logistical problems, but just like with my angels that had large wings on their backs, she logically adapted and knew how to position around them. I laid her out on her back in the bed, tails fanning out in all directions behind her.

She gave a cute little bark and lolled her own tongue out of her parted jaws, her hips squirming as I moved to grasp under her knees, spreading them. Her petals were clearly glistening in the purple light of the room, her fur around her thighs plainly damp, she'd been dripping with need for a while now, maybe before we even got to the room.

"Gods... that scent of your musk is amazing..." I huffed out at her sheer smell of desire, as if her body were screaming how much it needed me. I moved right down and my tongue pushed against that pearl of hers, lapping at it eagerly. Triallia treated my ears to a loud whimpering whine that broke down into chuffing pants.

My own crimson eyes looked deep indigo as I looked up at her, her own paw in my hair now, stroking as she moaned and yipped from my attentions. I kept her knees spread and kept up the attack, rolling my tongue against her pearl since it seemed to get the best sounds out of my new fox.

Finally, she gave in as well, she practically howled out the soft moan, my heart leaping at the sounds of her relief as I started lapping up her own honey, tasting the musky taste of a wild Greater Spirit. She whined and whimpered from my tongue's strokes, then gave a relieved sigh as she came down from the euphoria.

"Ha... ha... Lore... ngh... my heart soars... gods above and below I love you..." She huffed the words as I climbed over her, offering a small grin at her confessions.

I bit my lower lip and nodded. "Triallia, love is something I guard and hold close to me, you realize this, yes?"

She bit her own lip and nodded, looking worried as I continued, "You've done so much for me, and I can feel your love plainly. I... I can't say it now, but I'll tell you this. I think... no, I know I'll fall in love with you, you're just so-"

I bleated as she rolled us over just like that, her ears folded as she moved down into my face. "Yes... flower the words up if you need to, honey them, but I want to hear them!" She gripped my wrists and shoved them above my head, licking her chops as I saw that haughty Ninetails come back to the surface. "I love you, tell me now, no need to hedge the words. You say you're sure it will be, so just trust in that and let me hear them now."

My body shuddered at her dominance and I bit my lower lip hard, nodding at her demands before looking into her eyes, feeling my cheeks heat up. "Stubborn... can't you just wait until I'm ready to say them in earnest?"

"I'd rather not if I'm being truthful, you say it will happen naturally and I am impatient for your love, So tell me now, will it help if I ask? Will you please return my love, Lorelai?" She cocked a brow, rolling her tails as she held my wrists down.

Another shiver rolled up my spine before I gave her a nod. "I will return your love then, Llia, but you had better not hurt me, you understand? I will trust you, I will... love you." I shivered again as I spoke out the last of the words.

She barked excitedly and just like that her muzzle was to my own mouth. I bleated out as we drew into a heated kiss, her paws moving down to cup my face as our tongues rolled together, tasting one another's own lust upon our breath.

My freed hands moved up to her ears, rubbing them as we kissed, then I pulled from her muzzle and gave her a fussy glare. "Why must I just blather it out for you, huh? If you love me so, couldn't you just wait?"

Triallia showed me a haughty grin as she licked her chops. "Because Sarnai and Alice both told me you'd need a push, told me you'd take years to over analyze our relationship before you'd tell me."

"Those two, again!" I snarled and glared daggers at her, even though my heart was pounding and my cheeks were burning.

"Come now, my ewe... the deed is done and we may now revel in our love together!" She barked the words happily and I bleated as I was suddenly scooped right up against her, her tongue lolled as she threw her arms around my neck, kissing me again.

It was during the snarling kiss I realized I was being held at the hips but she had her arms thrown around my neck. I bleated out as I broke the kiss to look down, red eyes growing wide as I saw a large vine sliding along my hips and her own as well.

"T-Triallia! What are you even doing?!" I glared at her, then bleated again as we both jerked as her leg deftly shifted, as if the tendrils around us just moved us into position, our petals slapping together as my tongue lolled.

"Calm yourself, just a little aid for us, I'll not be sending a whole swarm upon you and I have full control, just something... huff... to assist." The Ninetails cooed out as her own hips started rocking, my own instinctively grinding back, that odd rolling sensation of the vine tangled around both our bodies, moving under my own knee as if guiding me as we shifted into a more direct position, our pearls right against one another.

"Ha... think of it... as just another arm or paw of mine, love..." Triallia cooed as her paws braced on the sheets, my own hands also bracing as our hips worked, feeling that tendril slide up between my breasts, wrapping at one and squeezing it as I hissed out through my teeth.

"T-This is... so strange..." I panted out, but I couldn't deny all the stimulation was intriguing, not to mention it was a new experience I never expected to have.

"But it is new..." She showed me a smug grin, as she worked her hips, then I saw her dip her head back, tongue sagging out as she gave in. I bit my lower lip at the very feral-looking relief on her face before bleating out and shuddering, feeling my own body happy to give in for her as well.

"Gods... are you in my head or something?" I panted out after coming down from the euphoria, both our hips right back to it, her fur silky against my own thighs, both of us panting and groaning as our petals ground together, honey dripping between us.

"No, my ewe, just huff... huff... done my research. When I want something, I put the effort in, and now that I have you... I'll take good care of you!" She barked the declaration out and I clenched my teeth hard, enjoying the view of her own small body bouncing and jerking. A vine had slithered up her own chest, cupping a breast like my own, gently coiling around it as mine was doing, all the while our hips constantly grinding, as much of our own eagerness as the gentle tugs of the vines along our hips and legs keeping us close.

"Y-You're pretty sweet... for a haughty stuck up, fox..." I moaned out and offered her a playful grin as she jerked her hips harder against me in response.

"Ngh! Yes... but I'll be your haughty, stuck... up... ngh... fooooxx...." She moaned out as I saw her tongue loll out once more.

"Gods... gods... fine, you brat... ngh... I'll be your ewe as well... fuuuck!" I bleated out as my own orgasm came once more, both of us riding them out, grinding and panting as we stimulated one another's own release.

We went on like that for quite a while, but finally, we collapsed together in her bed, soaked with one another's scents of honey and lust, both my breasts aching from the vines getting a little tight, but I'll admit, it was quite a fun experience to have.

She snuggled up to my chest, sighing and pushing her muzzle against my bared breasts, hugging me up tightly. "Ha... this was heavenly... to have you in my arms like this..."

I lovingly stroked her mussed hair, the vines just having simply slipped out of existence. I'd have to prod her about how all that worked later, but for now, I was quite content to just lounge with her. "Thank you for the fun and new experience."

With a little pleased grunt, she shifted and lapped along my cheek. "I pray I can share many firsts with you, Lorelai... you truly have captured my heart. I love Alice, but what I feel for you... it is like comparing a river to an ocean..."

I bit my lower lip and shook my head. "Such a confession... Triallia... I hope we can share many first together while we explore... our love."

She shivered at the words and nuzzled close, sighing as she puffed out. "Mmm... yes my love, for now. I am very fatigued, spending so much energy with the vines and of course, all the mating... Let me nap for a few hours in your arms, then we'll go back out to frolic in the moonlight."

I gave her a grin and nodded my head, holding her close. It didn't take her long to drift off to sleep and I just laid there stroking her ears. In the past, I felt crushing guilt for being in another's arms with so many loved ones suffering, but now I could just truly relish this, and with the one that did so much to help me complete those final steps. Content with the way things were, I let myself drift as well, deciding I'd join her in a brief respite.