Blood & Carrots - Memoirs Ep. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Llia! D-don't you da-" Her mouth gapped as her eyes looked distant as one of the vines around her left leg plunged right up into her soaked sheep hole. Triallia shuddered at the look Lorelai gave, moaning out as I felt her crest. I couldn't blame her, it only took a few more movements of her frantic hips before I was also moaning as I gave in for my new fox.

Lorelai snapped her teeth together, shuddering as her own red eyes rolled up, that vine clearly relentless. I kept my own hips grinding against Triallia's, the Ninetails humming happily as she returned the gesture, eager to keep the mating up as we watched our ewe finally give in with a bleating moan.

Her small curvy body writhed as she sat there on the floor, the vines holding her knees spread and her arms pinned to her sides, sheep honey clearly gushing over the tendril as it kept pumping into her. Her eyes looked distant as the orgasm was forced from her, then she shook her head, snapping her teeth with a glare. "I will end both of you!"

"Ha! I think she needs more, Tria!" I showed the sheep a challenging grin as the Ninetails blissfully groaned.

"Yes! Yes! You need more my love, release for me again! For me and our fox!" Triallia snarled and shoved her hips hard against my own. I winced but grinned at her, bracing on my palms as Lorelai bleated out again and again as the vine got right back to work, pushing deep into her.

"Gods... damn... you... bo-th!!" She shuddered the bleated out in a loud throaty cry of moan, her tongue lolled and red eyes rolling up. My body couldn't take hearing her cry out in such a way, moaning out as well as I crested once more all over Triallia's own grinding petals.

The Ninetails nodded her head, panting out desperately, "Me too! Me... too!" She howled out in a moan, sounding more feral than she had this whole time, her tongue sagging out of her jaws her yellow eyes now green from all the energy she was expending.

Lorelai huffed through her clenched teeth, shaking her head, snarling as her red eyes hardened and focused. "L-Llia! Get this damn thing... out of... me!"

Triallia bit her lower lip and nodded as the vine withdraw, the sheep shuddering and lolling her tongue before she set her fierce eyes on me. "You rambunctious damn fox!" I barked out as the sheep dove on me, shoving me to the ground, snarling as I blinked up at her with a crooked grin.

"W-Why my lady! What ever have I done to upset you?" I barked out as she gave me that furious little pouty glare that made my heart pound, then I gasped out as she slipped herself between my legs, grabbing my ankles as I lolled my tongue, feeling her slap her own soaked petals to mine, grinding right away. "Ngh... T-this isn't so-"

"Llia! Sit on her face, I don't want to her her damn mouth right now!" Lorelai snarled out as I gasped out from the intense grinding of her body against my own.

"Okay!" Triallia barked out and scrambled over to us.

"N-Now hang on a second!" I huffed out but then barked as the Ninetails shoved me squarely down on my back and then before I knew it, I had those petals I'd been grinding against moments earlier now right in my face. Triallia was facing Lorelai and moaned out, throwing her arms around the sheep as they pushed into a heated kiss.

I started to say something but she just dropped her hips and I had no choice in the matter as I grabbed those curvy hips and started lapping and suckling at her pearl. Triallia moaned against Lorelai's lips, her tails rolling wildly as she ground her hips against my mouth that worked her, Lorelai's own hips relentless as they worked against my own rapidly building body.

Finally, I gave a muffled bark of a moan as I was forced to crest, Lorelai parting to bleat out as well, then a moment later, Triallia joined in our chorus of moans with her own cute little howl as I got my first taste of her honey, lapping my tongue to taste the love for the fox that at one point had nearly killed me.

—♥—

"I eventually got her off my face, then we sort of just settled into a mass of tails and cuddled for the rest of the night with some occasional heavy petting." Sarnai sighed and rested her hands on her lap. "Satisfied?"

"Lorelai... you were that assertive during all that? I'm legitimately shocked!" Alice cooed out as she sat up on Ryder's lap with a grin.

I gave a shrug at that and cleared my throat before speaking, "Alice, so long as we live, we will change as people if even a little. I felt like being the dominant factor at that time, so it was what I did. Perhaps next time I'll fully submit."

"My wife can be a handful, but she does quite enjoy it when she's put in her place too." Elias growled as Sarnai lifted her ears with a scoff.

"Husband! You best watch that disrespectful tone, or your next place will simply be the doghouse! Alice, Katrina, and I will happily enjoy the bed while you sleep in a guest room!" She poked her nose up with a huff as Elias just grinned at her.

"Uhm..." Kylie whispered.

Sarnai perked her ears and barked out at the lemur before jumping to her feet and pointing out dramatically to no one in particular. "So there I was, having just leaped from the deck of my carvel, guns roaring, the shine of steel glinting in the lantern lights!"

—♥—

My boots hit the deck as my senses sharpened, cutting down the few soldiers that were nearby before sensing the energy of a mage. Sure enough at the end of the deck near the helm, I could see the magical energy, so I started carving a path through the crew.

The acolyte saw me blurring towards them, a massive rake of electrical power shooting forth like a lightning strike but I juked to the side of the attack. I could see recall the look of terror and surprise in the fools eyes as my saber ran him through before I grabbed his head and tore into his...

—♥—

"... throat, to... drink." Sarnai cocked a brow as the story caught up and she looked over at the angel lounging on the sofa, a small knowing smile showing as Alice leaned into his chest.

"Back then, I only knew so much about magic, but now that I put it together. Lightening strikes, they aren't thrown like a jet of flame or wind sickle." Sarnai folded her arms as she glared at Ryder.

"You're correct, Lady Blackpaw. Thunder strikes like that will always strike a target you can see, no need to aim them, they just arc to the intended location without fail," Ryder nodded his head before showing a small grin as he continued, "Unless they hit a screen of power that ricochets them off."

Sarnai showed her teeth and snarled as Kylie looked even more interested in the story now, looking between the two of them. The vixen growled at the angelic fox, "Explain yourself, celestial, why? Why were you there that night?"

Ryder showed a small smile and shook his head. "Keeping my word. Protecting Sayana's daughter."

"Sayana... was that my mother's original name?" Sarnai looked away with a frown, rubbing her own shoulder.

"W-Well yeah, I guess it didn't come up while you were around, sorry about that. Uh..." Ryder rubbed the back of his head as he sat up, Alice rolling off his lap to sit up. "So uhm..." He looked over at Elias who was already looking down at his feet.

Ryder shook his head as he spoke out to the white fox, "Lord Blackpaw, if this isn't the time-"

"No. Go on, explain it to my wife, she needs to know, and... I need to hear it as well." Elias sat up fully as the air in the room grew heavier.

Ryder took a deep breath and explained what he'd already mentioned to me and you during his own tales. How as Nugai, he stood and faced Elias in his maddened state, saved Sarnai's life, but died protecting her.

"So, you protected me not once, but twice, eh?" Sarnai lifted her ears looking upon the angel.

"Indeed, as Nugai and as Ryder." He nodded.

"I sent him word every time you set sail, with or without me on your crew." I chimed in, lifting my head as my vixen looked over to me with a surprised look in her eyes.

"And you chose not to tell me, my lady?" Sarnai gave me an annoyed look.

Ryder spoke out once more, "That was my request, Sarnai. The Seraph felt it would be detrimental to you and Rachel had you known the truth, and frankly... look at where we are now. We are all at peace, and-"

"And so you just meddled in my navel skirmishes? Do you think I-" She snapped her jaws closed, her eyes darting back and forth a little, a look I recognized when she was arguing with herself internally, then she scowled before sitting back down with a sigh. "It... doesn't matter. I am thankful for your assistance, I just have difficulty accepting my own weakness sometimes."

"Sarnai Blackpaw, you are one of the mightiest warriors I've ever stood again, and I am proud to call you my lover. Lift your chin for you are not weak, I'll not sit here and watch you belittle yourself!" Triallia snarled out, already off the sofa and pushing a paw under her chin, lifting it to look upon the Ninetails.

Sarnai offered a grin at that before nodding. "Thanks, Tria, guess I just had to have a moment of self-pity."

"Sarnai, for what it is worth, I've no doubt I would not have been able to save Ryder without your help, and I surely would have been dealt a fatal blow by Lashimar. You also saved me a few times before that and I returned the favor."

"That's correct. We've had one another's backs this whole time, Sarnai, even when we didn't realize it perhaps. I would not be free right now had you not assisted Lorelai, nay she may have not even lived to attempt to save me had you not been there for her." Ryder opened his palms as he smiled at her.

"What everyone is saying babe, is that you all can thank me for keeping it all weaved together!" Alice hummed out proudly as she pushed a hand to her own chest. "I kept Ryder from going crazy, gave Lorelai and Elias reason to keep going and-"

"Yes, you are a paragon that we all owe so much to, you obstinate rabbit!" I huffed out in my fussy tone as Alice gave me a cute grin.

"C'mon Lore, you know I'm just trying to lighten the mood, even that little shit Ezekiel saved my tail a few times when I was an angel! The point is, we've all helped one another in so many different ways." The rabbit huffed out and put her hands to her chest, in an uncharacteristic display of being humble. "I am thankful for everyone that has intertwined into my life, and will continue to protect and cherish them all."

There was a long silence before Elias spoke up, "Thank you, Alice. You are correct. We've all regrets, but we've all something to protect and love these days as well."

"Of course, Master! We'll always keep protecting one another, isn't that right babe?" Alice showed Sarnai a cute grin as her fluff of tail flicked about.

Sarnai sighed and gave a nod. "Yes, I've my share of regrets, but I'm happy with where things are these days."

"Heh... I feel so insignificant in this whole thing..." Kylie mused as she rubbed her own arm with an impish smile.

"Hey hey, you helped Alice and Lorelai bond, and without your love and support, I'd never have galvanized myself to be strong enough to help Ryder and Elias during that whole situation!" Val spoke out and hugged his lemur close to his chest. "Also, you're my dear partner and have made my days so much more joyful, so chin up, my Lady!"

Kylie smiled at that and nodded at Val, then turned her head back to Sarnai as she spoke, "I'll tell you what, Kylie. Let's plan to meet up for one of these nights of storytelling on my yacht! I and my cat will teach you a bit of sailing, how's that sound?"

The lemur perked her rounded ears and sat right up. "Oh, my word! Yes, that sounds amazing, my sister!"

"Oh good, and you can recant us some of your saucier tales from what my husband and brother have done with you while we're there." Sarnai offered the lemur a challenging grin.

Kylie looked like the whole world crashed in on her as she squeaked and shoved up against Val's chest and shook her head. "N-Nevermind! I'm fine right here!"

I couldn't help but bleat out in a giggle at that and shook my head. "Now now, Kylie, my sister. You should have more pride in having my brothers as your lover's they are both mighty warriors and have shaped the course of mundane history, not something to be ashamed or shy about speaking of." I showed her a smug grin as I huffed out, "Also if I must subject myself to these awkward stories, you shall as well, do I make myself clear?"

The imp pursed her lips and peeked at me over Val's chest, whimpering a little but offering a nod, showing she wouldn't argue with me. I gave her a knowing grin and looked back to Ryder. "So, you used your divine powers to make some of the canon shot go wide, and kept the magic off Sarnai until she closed in, is that not the summary of things?"

"That's correct, my ewe." He gave me a gentle smile.

"Thanks, Ryder... and thank you for taking care of my mom too." Sarnai gave the angel a nod of her head before we resumed the evening of storytelling.

—♥—

Once the get-together was finished, I found myself walking the paths of my garden, mulling on things to myself. Thinking about the angel's hand in things, and how I had now added another lover to my tally. I stopped at the small stream that cut through our property, only a few hundred yards from where all of that went down not so long ago.

"It's been a crazy few years, hasn't it?" His voice called out as I gently inclined my head to it, moonlight reflecting off the flowing waters.

"Even now, after everything. A part of me can't forgive myself, you realize this, yes my husband?" I didn't bother looking back at him, having sensed his approach long before he spoke out.

"Then we are one and the same in that regard. Hearing the names tonight... Oktai, Nugai, and... Sayana? Even with how things played out. I took your family, and a stalwart protector from you." Elias moved next to me as he stared up at the moon.

"True, but had you not, all of us might have just been less than dust by now. A trying and long road, but... one I ultimately do not regret treading, least of all with you at my side, Elias." I offered my hand, feeling his fingers intertwine with it, both of us still wearing our wedding bands, despite the multiple lovers we had these days.

We stood there in silence for several minutes, just touching and staring into the night, each left to our own thoughts. Things were active and busy these days, what with new relations established with the celestial court, and the fae. To say nothing of our personal relationships we each juggled.

"I always thought, it would just be you and I for all our days, Sarnai... the fates have certainly steered our ship in an unexpected direction," Elias whispered to me to break the silence.

"That is the truth, husband... However, my heart remains firmly yours in all things. We have shared lovers in Alice and Katrina. Likewise, we have our own lovers but when all is said and done. You are my husband and I am your wife, you have waded into the jaws of death for me and I have done the same for you."

I turned to face him, joining my other hand with his. Our eyes locked upon one another, those blue eyes that at the time, I found so exotic, those eyes I'd turned to for comfort in my deepest darkest of times, and the ones I'd longed to see at the absolute limits of my sanity. "Know this, my fox... come what may, I am yours and you are mine, and should the fates take you from me, I will not be far behind you, for a world without you in it, is one I wish never to see."

Elias cupped my face in one hand, his other moving to rest on my hip as we drew closer. "I feel the same, my wife. Were you gone from my life, I would sort what needed to be sorted, slay who needed death brought upon them, and then I would join you."

His snarled words made my ears perk as I felt his nails dig into my hip. I shivered and drew closer, a hungry growl rumbling in my throat as I pushed my own hand to his face. "I do so get a thrill when you talk of killing in my name... Yes, my husband, if the day comes something gets the better of me, make it suffer, make it truly agonize the fleeting moments it has left at your hands," My lips were brushing his own as I spoke, then another approving growl filled my throat as he pushed to kiss me.

I rose up on my toes to accept the kiss, arms wrapping around his neck as it quickly deepened, then our tongues met, gliding along one another, each brushing to the other's sharp fang, cutting them to let our mixed blood mingle. We held that embrace for several moments, just drinking in one another, then I parted and tilted my head as he moved to kiss down my throat, his hands already drawing the front of the jeans I wore open.

"Elias, let us do away with all of our clothing, I wish you to have me fully bared in the moonlight, as feral and primitive as we can get!" I snarled as I already tugged at his own jacket, peeling it free and tossing it to the ground as he did the same with my own.

As soon as my pants were off me along with my panties. I didn't let him strip my top, doing it myself as I peeled my shirt and bra away at the same time. My husband's eyes looked upon me with the same hunger they always did, as if we were newlyweds and he had not seen my body thousands of times.

I took a moment to slide a hand to my hip, posing for him and pushing my chest out slightly, displaying all of myself before the fox that had been with me for centuries. "You look upon me with the same hunger as the first night you claimed me as yous."

His own shirt was tossed to the ground, revealing his strong toned muscles and well-sculpted abs, his long flowing locks of white hair hanging off his shoulders. "I could say the same of you, my wife... we have our own partners these days, yet..." I huffed out and parted his jeans, that length spilling forth, jumping a few times and beading with eagerness for me in a sticky drip of precum. "I see your eyes show how eager you always are for my body."

"Guilty as charged, my love." I grinned and then flipped my dark hair off my shoulder as I turned from him, a purposeful sway in my hips as I paced away several feet, then settled into the grass under the moonlight, braced on my knees and palms as I glanced back at him.

"Come now... we are foxes at the end of the day, yes?" I hiked my tail, fully exposing myself to him, letting him clearly see how eager my body was as I gently shifted my rear in invitation. "Take me as if I were a bitch in heat," I snarled the orders as my ears folded.

Elias offered a hungry growl, stalking over to me fully bared now, white flames lapping at his ears and tail. I had black flames drifting from my own hiked tail as well as he climbed right over me, his tapered head gliding against my petals as he moved into position.

I licked my lips and braced myself, digging palms into the earth, feeling him stroke and rub, then after a little effort, I gave a small gasp as he pushed past my entrance. I felt his weight over me, his own palms pressing to the grassy earth near my own. My tongue lolled as I looked back at him out of the corner of my eye, his chest to my back as he fully mounted me and pushed inside at last.

Every inch filled me, my walls clenching until I gave a primitive-sounding yip as he impacted my core at last. "Gods... right there..." I settled onto my elbows as he did the same, his larger body over my own, his hips grinding, making his length pump inside me gently, digging that tapered head at my core as pre spilled forth into me. "Ngh... no one hits the spots you do, Elias... my love..."

His hands gripped my own as he panted into my dark ears, shifting and grinding himself as I bucked back in time to his thrusts. We were moving slowly but purposefully, two lovers that knew just what the other needed and wanted without any words to be said. It didn't take him long and with a decisive buck of his hips, he gave a proud snarl as my toes curled. I gave in to my fox, moaning blissfully, my honey dripping off him as he kept grinding, stimulating my release while panting proudly in my ears.