Blood & Carrots - Silverpaw Ep. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She frowned and averted her gaze. "Well, that makes sense... I am thrilled you took me out like this all the same."

"Wasn't the date you hoped for, eh?" I hummed the words and sauntered over to the port side of the small sailing yacht and looked out over the black waters of the sea, the moonlight scattering into a million specks of light on the rolling waves.

I drank in the moment. It had been decades since I had been at sea, especially under my own sail. My ears lifted before I looked over to see her staring upon me, a look of awe and adoration obvious in her eyes for the view of me in my element.

Releasing the rail I lazily slinked over to her, my hips swaying while I moved. I was making a conscious effort to move them like I had seen Alice naturally do. Trying to be alluring and sexy had never been my forte, despite Elias always rambling about how elegant I was.

"Something on your mind, Katrina?" I huffed the words playfully, my breasts swaying in my black swimsuit as a wave hitting the bow, made the whole vessel buck slightly.

"I just can't believe I'm here with you on the ocean..." She spoke the words in a small childish voice while looking away.

With a flick of my tail, I moved upon her, pushing my palm to her cheek and guiding her to look upon me. Her eyes widened as they met mine and I pushed my mouth to her own once more. The smaller cat pushed into my body, returning my kiss and I could taste her desperation for me.

My fingertips moved up through her jagged red hair and rested upon her small black ears, rubbing them as they flicked at my touch. I heard her whimper at my rubbing and push harder into my body, her breast pressing to my own while we embraced.

We held one another like that for several moments before I felt the ship jerk against a light gust of wind. I pulled from her lips and showed my teeth. "Man the helm while I bring the rigging in."

I slipped from her arms and gave her a playful grin before sauntering over the tied down rope and handily pulling the mainsail in. The small sailing yacht slowly eased it's speed now that the wind wasn't propelling it and proceeded to gently rock in the calm waters.

Katrina moved to me afterward and tilted her head. "Will the ship be alright just drifting in the ocean like this?"

My hand gripped her wrist and I gave her a playful grin. "No... it would be terrible for it in the long term... a few hours won't hurt it though." I barked the words playfully and began to pull her to the cabin entrance where a small bed and kitchen area was built into the ship.

She followed me then hesitated before halting. I lifted my ears and looked back at her curiously. The black cat gave me a nervous look, then I saw her eyes focus and she reinforced herself before speaking out. "I want... to stay on the deck with you."

"Interesting..." I growled the words and disappeared below long enough to snatch the comforter off the small bed, then laid it out upon the deck.

The black cat purred excitedly and I had no sooner finished laying the blanket out then she had pushed into me and eagerly brought me down to the deck. I barked out in an excited tone, wrapping my arms around her neck as we embraced and kissed once more.

"Trying to be the aggressor for me?" I growled against her lips after breaking the kiss, her smaller body now looming over my own while we held one another.

"I thought you enjoyed a female that was strong-willed." She spoke the words in a cocky tone, but I could feel she was trying her best to keep the momentum going.

With a smirk I rolled us over, laying her onto her back and wagging my tail. "Strong will has nothing to do with how you like to be treated during lovemaking." I moved in and dragged my tongue along her throat, tasting her. Her soft skin tasted salty from the mist of the ocean and I could feel her pulse against my tongue.

"A-Alright... I'm just so happy to have y- ngh!" The cat couldn't finish her words before groaning out. My teeth sunk into her flesh and I snapped my lips over her wound. I felt her shudder as the euphoria took her. I wasn't hungry, I simply wanted to taste her, claim her and please her. Her essence tasted of roses and honey while I lightly suckled upon her throat.

"Yes...t-take as much as you want... I've always wanted- Ha!" Her drunk words broke into a sharp gasp as my hand pushed down the front of her crimson bikini. My fingers found her spot and began to work her right away. I circled and lightly pinched at her pearl, feeling how eager she was for me.

The smaller cat arched her back and gave me a surprisingly cute yowl as she gave in after a few moments of the ordeal. I took down the last gulp I was working on and dragged my tongue over her wound, closing it while I gently circled and stroked her.

"Not bad, Katrina..." I cooed the words and dragged my fingers over my bloody tongue, tasting her honey on them.

"D-Did you get enough?" She purred the words, brushing her fingertips over her throat, a soft pant on her breath, making her breasts rise and fall in her swimsuit.

"Yes... well of your blood at any rate. I didn't bring much extra with us." I showed her a cocky grin and casually moved to pull my black thong swimsuit away, wagging my tail as I watched her ravenous gaze.

"You look starved, cat. Shall I- Urf!" I huffed out as she grabbed and rolled me over hard. My head thumped lightly on the deck of the ship, the blanket offering little cushioning from it. I had no time to protest though, Katrina had my legs grabbed, spread, and her head between them in a matter of seconds.

I clenched my teeth and rolled my eyes in a shudder as her hot little mouth moved right against my exposed pearl. "Fuck... so eager..." I hissed the words, my fingertips moving to lace into her hair, rubbing at her small black ears while she lapped and suckled eagerly at me.

Katrina nodded her head several times, then blinked her now crimson eyes up at me, her tongue dragging and circling at me while she purred happily. I shuddered at the gorgeous cat between my legs, then shook my head hard as she slowly tore down my resistance.

A sharp bark erupted from my throat before my tongue lolled out, feeling my body give in, the euphoria of release tearing through me. She kept lapping, drawing the orgasm out as I twitched my hips and shuddered, my ears folding as I finally gave a defeated whimper as the release ended.

"I'm really happy I get to please you, Sarnai..." Katrina panted the words, her black tail coiling as she casually peeled away her crimson swimsuit bottom.

"Shall I return the favor?" I bared my throat after pushing my raven hair aside. I didn't need to will my heart into motion, it was already pounding from the whole situation.

Katrina bit her lower lip hard and I could see the struggle in her eyes. Finally she shook her head. "L-Later... I wanna feel you against me!" She spoke the words and I smiled, knowing they were more for herself than me.

I hummed as I slipped my black top off, letting my breasts come into full view for her. The cat's ears sprang up eagerly as she removed her own top. My teeth sunk into my lower lip at the sight of her, they were actually a little bigger than mine, and I wanted to just taste them.

"Your body looks even more stunning than I dreamed, Sarnai... m-my fox." She blushed while huffing the words out. My ears lifted, seeing the position she was trying to get us into. I moved my hips and adjusted my legs, letting us tangle together as Alice had done with me.

"I've always enjoyed the view of your body, Katrina. I thought you were fetching the day he brought you home." I growled the words and pushed my hips forward, our slick folds pushing together before our hips began to move.

"Ha... y-you talk about me like I'm some stray..." She panted the words, bracing on her palms, her teeth clenched. I watched her lovely breasts bounce in time to our movements, her curvy hips jerking as the pleasure coursed through her.

"A stray? oh no, you're definitely ours, my cat..." I folded my ears and took a deep breath in through my nose, smelling the salty air mingling with her intoxicating scent. This was perfect, hearing her pleased little sounds and the rolling of the ocean waves.

"Yes... yes... will you both have me together too?" Katrina looked upon me with adoration in her eyes, her black ears folded. I watched her with one eye open, feeling her jerk as her body obviously gave in once more.

"A-Absolutely..." I moaned and clenched my sharp teeth, feeling my own release rush through me while grinding against her.

"One more... please..." She moaned out, her ears flicking erratically while she panted and bucked her hips.

"Of course! Of course... I need more too, my cat!" I huffed the words and ground my hips frantically in time with her, feeling myself cresting quickly.

She came first and her sweet yowls of pleasure drove me over my own edge. We gave in to one another almost simultaneously, our hips grinding and our bodies shuddering from the pleasure of one another. My eyes rolled upwards as I grit my teeth, feeling the orgasm ease before I collapsed onto my back panting furiously.

After a few moments, she climbed over me and collapsed onto my chest, my arms holding her possessively. The cat purred loudly and clung to me, nuzzling at my breasts while I embraced her.

Several minutes passed while we lay in one another's arms. I rubbed at her ears gently and looked up into the star-filled night sky, listening to the waves while the boat gently rocked in the water. It took me back to some of the nights I had made love with Elias on the deck of our caravel.

"Sarnai... this was nice..." Katrina sighed the words while hugging close to me and nuzzling my chest.

"Yeah, yeah it was." I grinned and hugged her tight, feeling her purrs rumble against my chest.

"So you and Alice... what are you two officially?" She spoke to me as she gently rose from my arms, looking down over me as she braced on my shoulders.

I tilted my head at the question and frowned. "She asked me to be her girlfriend the last time we had sex. I guess that's where we stand now."

She nodded and smiled. "Getting your own harem going eh?"

"That seems to be the trend in this family." I barked a laugh and sat up, pulling her into my lap. Katrina straddled me and smiled while staring into my eyes.

Her ears folded and she seemed to mull on her own thoughts for several moments before giving me a strong look. "So... I think I've been pretty fair with them, would you agree? I mean Elias has her, Val, and you. Let's not even get started on Alice and whom she has."

I gave the cat a smile and nodded, already knowing where this was going. "Yes... you've been a very understanding partner to them both."

Katrina clenched her teeth, almost glaring at me as she spat the words out. "I can have another girlfriend if I want one, yeah?"

"Of course you can, Katrina." I hummed the words and leaned back on my palms, giving her a lazy smile. "Got someone in mind?"

She gave me a playful grin. "Maybe... she can be a snooty bitch sometimes... gets full of herself, and is quick to anger."

"Ha! sounds like the perfect girl for you, Katrina." I showed her my own playful grin, seeing her eyes shine in the moonlight.

"You think so?" She blushed and gave me a weak smile.

"Sure... how serious are you wanting this girl to be though?" I sat up off my palms and moved to rest my hands on her backside, pulling her closer.

Katrina pushed to my chest, resting her cheek against it, her fingertips laying against my shoulders. "Not overly serious... she could still do as she pleased. I just wouldn't mind slipping into her bed from time to time. Maybe have her take me on dates."

"Maybe have her teach you how to sail?" I hummed the words into her ears while moving a hand to pet at that cute little black tail of hers.

She shivered as I touched her tail then blinked up at me in adoration. "Would you really teach me that?"

I gave her a coy smile and tilted my head. "Oh, are we talking about me? I thought we were talking about a different girl."

Katrina's cheeks darkened and she pushed at my shoulder while glaring. "You know I was!"

With a bark of a laugh, I smile and nod. "Yes... I would be happy to teach you to sail. I also wouldn't mind keeping you as my partner if you're okay putting up with me. Life's an adventure, so we should try everything and see what works, right?"

The cat gave me a bright grin, then she set me with a stern look. "But... they are everything to me, understand that."

"I do not assume otherwise, my cat. A romp on a yacht and agreeing to date is hardly comparable to over a decade." I nodded and gave her an understanding smile.

"Don't make light of my feelings for you, Sarnai... I've kept them bottled away, but I've had them for nearly half a century. Even through my furious rage for what you-"

I put my hand to her lips and shook my head. "I understand... no need to run that ship aground once again."

She nodded and then playfully nipped my fingertip. I grinned, feeling her suckling on the tip of my finger, supping at the blood. "Wanting that drink now?" I cooed the words and tilted my head, baring my throat for my new cat.

Katrina's eyes went to red and she was atop me in a heartbeat. I felt her smaller fangs sink into my flesh, my ears folding as I grinned. I felt the bliss take me, then felt her hand push against my folds. My tongue lolled as I barked out sharply, feeling her start to feed from me and work her fingers against my sensitive pearl.

"Ha... ravenous... j-just like that rabbit..." I sighed and moved my own hand between her legs, returning the touching as we began another heated exchange on the ocean.

—♥—

It's funny how things work out. Decades of solitude and centuries of torment, all washed away. In a month's time I had a clear mind and not just my husband back in my arms, but both of his lovers. However, there was one bit of unresolved business to deal with.

"So that's how it is... can I see you?" I spoke the words out to her through the phone.

There was some hesitation before I heard her respond. "Yes, I wish to see you as well, my fox. I was terrified that-"

"That your little chess game would go awry?" I growled the words out, my ears folding.

"Sarnai, I did what needed to be done to save you and her. How many times did I try to intervene in the past?" The sheep fired back, a bit of heat in her voice.

"You know what? I'm not even mad about it. I had contingency plans in place, but I'm glad you worked it out." I sighed and rolled my eyes. I was lying, I actually was pretty irritated by it, but it was a childish feeling. I knew she only was doing what she thought was best.

"Your contingency would have left me without both you and Elias, you would have also left Jeremy with trauma he would have never recovered from." The words came through the speaker in a dry flat tone.

"Hey! I did what I fucking could in that condition, at least I was trying to save your girlfriend and the rest of his family!" I fired back, snapping the words out with a growl.

"Are you done acting like a teenager?" Lorelai sighed the words.

"Yes! Fuck..." I growled and pushed my palm to my face. "Look... I just want to see you again, in Ceuta."

I could hear her voice soften as she responded. "I see. I have no qualms, but I do have council affairs to attend first. I've got a new member who needs their evaluation and I've got to meet with the celestial council with Alice. Give me... a month?"

"I've got nothing but time, Lorelai," I called out to her, feeling my own edge soften in my voice.

"Look Sarnai, I'm very happy you're doing well, I was truly afraid of losing all of you." I could practically see her frowning as she spoke to me.

"I'm happy it worked out too, but... You and I have unresolved business I want to speak about." I felt my voice crack slightly at the thought of it.

"No more than a month, you have my word." She spoke the words in that tone of voice I recognized, the tone that said she would make it work come hell or high water.

"Lorelai..." I called out to her in a soft voice.

"Yes Sarnai, my fox?" Her tone came out gentle and motherly.

"I didn't say it nearly enough in my madness but... know I love you." I barked the words out and then disconnected the call before she could reply, huffing to myself as I rubbed at my forehead.

The phone toned in my grip a few moments later and I gave it a glance to see a text message. 'Such a dramatic fox. I would have said it back you know. Yes, I know and I love you as well. See you soon.'

I felt my stomach twist in a knot at the thought of it and sighed before pocketing my phone as I pushed off the wall. "You're making your life way too complicated, Sarnai..." I growled the words aloud and sauntered out of my room.

—♥—

I spent that month training and enjoying my time with my new family. I took Katrina out twice a week on the yacht, teaching her as I had promised. My bonds with the household strengthened by the day and I don't believe I had ever had so much sex, so frequently, in my entire existence. All three of them were ravenous, or perhaps I was the one that was starved. Regardless, it happened frequently and usually multiple times a day.

With each session, I could feel myself growing stronger, especially when I laid with Alice. The chimera had awoken something and began a cycle that I never dreamed possible. I was beginning to realize just how dangerous she could be. I was thankful for the boon, I certainly did not lay with her out of desire for more power, though it was a welcomed addition.

I found myself quickly becoming enamored with her and Katrina. Alice swore she was not guiding my emotions, that she used no trickery to manipulate how I felt. Perhaps it was my mind being cleared, perhaps I was more open-minded to the prospect of it all. I couldn't say, but they were mine, and I would protect them, that much I was sure of.

I hope you've enjoyed this week's episode, my dear reader. If you have, I'm thrilled and would love to know it, so please give it a vote and favorite, that will do wonders for my drive. If you really like my stuff, by all means, give me a follow so you can keep up with my releases, that would make my day.

12