Blood & Magic Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just another talent I have." She said with a chuckle, "Like my talent for reading your thoughts, and I can see you're thinking about the lucky woman who ruined that pair of panties."

Jerking in her seat again, Kirstin growled as she tried to cleanse her thoughts, "Stop that! Why are you doing this to me?"

"A few reasons. One, you seem to be very self conscious about being taken seriously and this was the only way I could make sure you'd listen, and two, I like seeing you in very little clothing."

Kirstin looked from the woman to Sakeenai, who kept her arms folded as she also stared at Kirstin's body. "Sakeena...you know this woman?"

Sakeenai nodded, eyes closed as she spoke, "I do. Just do as she says detective, you already lost your shoes. Trying to fight back will only lead to more embarrassment."

The psychologists' words focused Kirstin and she took a deep sigh before asking, "What do you want from me?"

The Doctor gave Kirstin an approving nod before her smile faded so she could get down to business. "The person responsible for Matthew Varnes' murder is proving to be more elusive than I thought. In order for me to track him down, I need to get involved with others in the student body and...that is a complication for myself and Sakeena. So I'm drafting you for help."

Kirstin raised an eyebrow. "Why would I help you?"

With a shrug, the Doctor removed Kirstin's badge from the leather belt, setting it on the desk before pulling the long black strap from her slacks and dropping it in the trash.

"I was only asking a question! That's not fair!" she shouted, her voice cracking it was so high.

"I'm not making a request. You are going to help me. You will continue your investigation and share all information with Sakeena."

"Go to hell! I could lose my job for that!"

"And you can lose your jacket." She said as she dropped the black coat into the trash, the sleeves draping over the edge.

"Okay okay fine! Please nothing else!" Kirstin begged, her head falling forward as her nose started to run from crying. She knew she sounded pathetic, but the cold air blowing against the exposed parts of her skin reminded her of how vulnerable she was, how she failed as a detective and that deep down, she'd rather sacrifice her integrity than walk out in nothing but her underpants.

"Good girl. I'll expect updates regularly. You will not report anything to the police unless I've told Sakeena you can."

Kirstin's jaw dropped, "I can't sit on evidence like that, there's already too much pressure to find the murderer."

Dr. Fakhouri pressed her hand to her face as she watched Kirstin's trousers drop in the trash. Kirstin felt a lump in her throat just before she shouted a curse. "My pants! That was my favorite suit you..."

The Doctor's eyes widened as she waited for Kirstin to finish, instead the detective bit her lip, so hard she tasted the copper flavor of her blood. Kirstin thought she was going to lose her last scrap of clothing, but instead the Doctor closed her eyes, tilting her head up, breathing in the air as if she were high. This didn't stop Sakeena from talking.

"Detective Delaney. Do you enjoy walking around without any clothes?" she asked in an annoyed tone.

"She does actually." The Doctor said, opening her eyes to smirk at Kirstin. "Well she doesn't fully enjoy it...but a part of her body enjoys it. You want to see?"

Without waiting for a response, the Doctor stepped out from behind the desk and approached Kirstin. Upon getting a closer look, she could see the Doctor's pale skin again, looking so fair it was as if she was ill. She stepped behind Kirstin and the ground from beneath shook as she, along with her chair was lifted off the ground.

"Wh-what are you doing?" she asked, looking down in amazement as this mastermind seemed to possess the strength of a body builder to lift an occupied chair off the ground. Kirstin watched as the tall window at the other end of the room got closer, the streetlamps outside shining light on the patrons below. "Let me go stop it!" she cried, kicking her feet again.

"Very well." the Doctor said as she dropped Kirstin right in front of the window. "Sakeena turn the lights up."

The dark intimacy of the room faded as Kirstin watched the area around her brighten up. Her breathing got heavier as she realized she was in perfect view from the outside, wearing nothing but her old panties. Only two stories high, Kirsin was close enough to the ground to make out the faces of patrons which meant they could do the same if they looked up at the well-lit window. The panic of being seen by anyone outside made her sweat. If anyone saw her, they might call the police and then everyone in the department would have more reason to mock her.

"I bet right now you're afraid of being seen." The Doctor said, leaning forward to whisper in Kirstin's ear. "But there's also a part of you that enjoys this, the image of a woman tied up and helpless has always been a fantasy of yours hasn't it? You just didn't think it would apply to you."

Kirstin's legs shifted in her seat as she felt her breathing get heavy, closing her eyes as she tried to banish the words that primed her mind. "N-not true." she uttered, despite imagining ex lovers in the same predicament, legs and arms bound, wearing nothing but the tiniest of panties with humiliating prints. The thought of her most recent lover in this position made Kirstin's lower abdomen feel warm, a tingling feeling like she had a glass of red wine.

"See? That wasn't so hard, just pretend you're that woman instead...what was her name? Casey?" the Doctor asked, causing Kirstin to gasp.

"Stop!. L-let me go, people might see me." she said in a weak voice, trying her hardest to pull free against her ropes so she could cover herself, but it was pain of a memory being uncovered that made her most uncomfortable.

"How hot would that be? Some woman just walking by, casually looking up and seeing this room, lit up like a Christmas light. Seeing this strange blonde in a chair, her undershirt giving off the impression that she's being casual. Then she sees that the blonde isn't wearing pants. Oh dear, is she doing something naughty in an office building?"

It was the low tone of the Doctor's voice that reminded Kirstin of a similar situation with Casey, her,last girlfriend. She was a professor at U of M, and the office reminded her of a time she surprised Casey on Valentines day. There she was, wearing her multi-colored skirt under a longsleeve, her dyed hair tied up in a bun. Kirstin snuck up behind Casey and slapped handcuffs on her, playfully tracing a finger along her neck before traveling down her arm and to her hips where she pulled Casey's skirt down.

It was the shade of red in Casey's face as she expressed worry of being seen that got Kirstin wet. Casey was at work, exposed in her powder blue thong, her plump but pale ass hanging beautifully for Kirstin to smack before she reached from behind to reach under Casey's shirt and play with her breasts before sliding her hand down to touch her moistening sex. It wasn't the office that turned Kirstin on, it was the thought that the women would be caught having sex in a place they weren't supposed to, just like she wasn't supposed to be in this office tied up without her suit.

"Handcuffs? That's effective too." the Doctor mused, reaching around Kirstin's torso to grip the center of her shirt with both hands. "I can't reach under your shirt, but I can do this."

The sound of her shirt ripping forced Kirstin out of her dream and into a nightmare as she saw her breasts spill out from her ripped tank top. She was only able to let out a gasp of shock before she felt soft hands cup each of her breasts, pushing them up and squeezing her nipples that started to become erect from the stimulation. "M-my clothes.." she whimpered, unsure if she was protesting or if she wanted to say it as a way to keep up with the mood, coquettishly pointing out her distress in having less to protect her modesty.

With a heavy gulp, Kirstin felt a small tug in between her legs and closed them together to fight against what she knew was happening. Her mind wandered, letting the image of her memory and her current situation merge. For only a second she imagined Casey's hands on her breasts, her traveling across her body before sliding down under her Jockeys, her index finger sliding against the inner folds of her labia before pushing against her clitoris.

"Maybe if you behave I could do that too." The Doctor joked as she reached down towards Kirstin's exposed tummy, cupping her hand against her groin and pressing gently into her pussy.

"Unnggg!" Kirstin squealed as she tightened her muscles, the soft cotton brushing against her was enough to tickle her nerves and making her body temperature rise.

"You see Sakeena? I told you she liked being exposed like this."

"No wonder our crimes don't get solved in this town, too many detectives getting laid instead of catching criminals." Sakeena joked. "She owes me a new chair."

Kirstin's eyes opened gasped, her cheeks burning with shame as she remembered where she was and why. Despite being upset at letting her guard down, being mentally caught daydreaming only strengthened the spirit of the fantasy, a professional doing something unprofessional.

All of her defenses were being penetrated and instead of feeling violated, Kirstin's mind wandered with other thoughts of submission, all of them taking her on a sensual journey towards release that her body was building up to. By now, she noticed that her pulse was beating in seconds. The blood in her ankles was gone, blocked off from the ropes that held them in place. When she shifted her knees, she felt the unmistakable cool touch of moist cotton against her skin, as if her sex was seeped in water with how the Doctor managed to prime her body for sex a second time.

"Uh oh. Someone had an accident." The Doctor mused.

Kirstin looked down and saw the faded white fabric of her panties was practically invisible. Unable to cover her shameful leavings, Kirstin tried to turn her head away. She felt herself fall backward as the Doctor tilted her chair and pulled her away from the window, spinning the chair around so that they were face to face. The Doctor's green eyes stared widely at Kirstin, as if to peer deeper into her subconscious.

DO AS I SAY, AND I'LL REWARD YOU WITH THIS

A whisper hissed into her ear, at least that's what it sounded like, it couldn't have been a whisper because Kirstin didn't see the Doctor's lips move. They were too busy parting just enough to kiss Kirstin. All attempts at keeping her body from stirring went away when she felt the soft tongue push in between her lips and slide against her own. With toes curled, Kirstin moaned as her neck locked, feeling wrong for not pulling her head back to avoid the kiss but also worried that she'd reject the gift by not leaning forward.

When contact was broken, Kirstin thought she had done something to offend the Doctor and then remembered that this woman was the reason for the loss of her power suit. Before she could fight back, she felt the Doctor's nose brush against her neck right before she felt a sharp pain pierce her skin. Kirstin grunted but only at first, long enough for the sting to secede as she felt the tug in her loins travel all the way up into the center of her stomach, tying itself up in knots to tickle all of her senses.

"Oh my..god..." she whispered as she tilted her head back, surrendering to the kiss that felt like soft hands touching her in between her legs. "Oh don't' stop..please don't stop." She found herself saying, her sex aching as it begged to be touched. The veins in her neck throbbed, th thup, th THUP, Th THUP. Kirstin's pelvis slid along the chair she was tied to, the smooth glide along refurbished wood just enough to help push her over the edge, as if her aroused body was a snake, curling up in between her legs about to snap forward.

Those hands never came as Kirstin felt warm breath of the Doctor leave her, but not before feeling her tongue slide against the area where the love bite was given. "Such a naughty detective." The Doctor mused. "Go ahead."

Without warning, Kirstin saw a flash go off, startling her and making her jerk in her seat. When her pupils dilated again she saw Sakeena holding a camera phone in her direction. Kirstin's heart stopped as she stared at the phone like it was a gun barrel. "Wha-what are you doing?"

"Just needed something to remind you that if you don't do what we've asked, these sexy photos will be delivered to every news organization in Washtenaw County."the Doctor said as she patted Kirstin on the shoulder.

Kirstin's eyes stung as the tears came back, just in time for Dr. Fakhouri to bend forward and show her the image of herself. She was slumped back in her chair, ankles tied together but her knees spread, showing off her white Jockey panties, showcasing her loss of control in perfect view.

Sweat shined under the office light and with her mouth open, she looked like a willing slave, begging for any gratification even if it meant being tied down. Kirstin screamed and pushed forward with all her weight, only managing to tilt sideways and landing on her right side. "I'm going to kill both of you!" she shouted in between sobs, "This is my career you're fucking with!"

The Doctor raised her eyebrows and walked back to Sakeena's desk, grabbing Kirstin's shirt to hold it up with both hands. Kirstin lifted her head off the ground and before she could protest, she saw the shirt get ripped in half like paper. The right side of her blue shirt fell into the trash while the left was thrown on the ground next to Kirstin. "We'll give her half." The Doctor said with her disappointed eyes still on Kirstin. "Make sure she has your home number to contact you and then let me know if she gives you any trouble."

"Yes Doctor." Sakeena said as she looked down at Kirstin, sighing as she saw the detective looking defeated.

The Doctor's footsteps thumped against the carpet inches away from Kirstin's head, stopping so she could look down at Kirstin and say, "It's up to you whether you keep anymore dignity tonight. But make no mistake, if you disobey me, I will make you regret it." She looked away from Kirstin and then continued towards the door, not bothering to shut it as she left the two women alone.

Sakeenai rested against her desk with her arms folded as she stared at Kirstin who tried to get on her knees to crawl. "Sakeena." She said through a hoarse voice, "Pl-please just help me...and I swear I won't indicate you in this. Just tell me who that woman is."

Sakeena's face remained stoic as she reached across her desk to grab a match. "Oh Detective...as long as you behave you'll get those questions answered. But if you don't" the match dragged across the box, creating a small ember glowing in the darkness. "This is going to happen."

Kirstin's eyes widened as she saw the match drop, followed by a ball of flames shooting up from the trash, the suit that represented her most ideal self literally going up in flames. Too exhausted from the rage she felt and being tempted by the Doctor's kiss, Kirstin lay helpless on the ground, powerless to do anything else.

****

It was just starting to rain and Derek was dumb enough to think he could make it back to his car without an umbrella. With the rumble of storm clouds in the distance, he knew he'd have to wait at several traffic lights before crossing, unless of course he could cut across the alley in between Fourth and Fifth street.

True, it was the same distance, but at least then, he could cut through the other parking garage which had a roof. He turned back to the door of the brewery, seeing his fraternity brothers ordering another round of beers. It would have been nice to wait inside for the rain to pass, but he had an appointment with his other friend who had access to the best weed in the area. It was finals week and Derek needed whatever he could to relax.

With his shirt pulled over his head, Derek jogged out of the brewery he had spent time in with his fraternity and made a sharp left down the alleyway. It was deserted, save for a few dumpsters and several discarded cardboard boxes. "Shit." He hissed as he felt the heavy drops of rain picking up, soaking his socks under his loafers. With his head down, he picked up the pace, almost making it to the end of the alley before a door opened and he was startled by the squeals of a woman.

"PLEASE NO!!"

"Jesus!" Derek screamed as he jumped back. He thought someone was being attacked, until he saw who it was that had been spewed out of the exit to the building of a medical office. Her blonde hair was a mess, getting wet from the rain. Her bare shoulders were exposed as well as her breasts, her erect nipples heaving up and down with every panicked breath. Her shirt was ripped and dangled off her shoulders. His eyes wandered from her breasts to her lower half, amazed when he saw that she was without any pants. "Damn." he said with a smile, reaching in his pocket to grab his phone.

ready pale, her face turned white as she heard Derek's voice, in her hands was a long strip of blue cloth that looked to be part of a shirt and a black wallet with a metal badge. She hugged both items close to her chest, pulling the bottom end of her shirt down to cover her panties with strawberries printed on them. She saw the black case of an iPhone aimed at her and she held one hand out as she turned her head away.

"Oh my god! Don't please!" she whined as she turned to run, her white socks making faint squishing sounds as they touched the concrete. She was just about to turn the corner when her keys slipped out of her hand, splashing as they fell into a puddle.

Keeping his head bowed to avoid getting wet, Derek pressed the shutter button and waited until the image of a blonde clad in only her panties appeared on the screen. It was a side profile shot, her head turned away, but he was able to catch the left nipple of her bare breast and the side of her panties, soaking up the rain enough to where he could see her ass through the cotton. Her left leg was bent as she lifted it up in an attempt to cover herself, trying to use naked flesh to cover naked flesh. As he ran the rest of the way to his appointment, he felt himself get hard thinking about that woman.

The last mental image of her was when she dropped her keys, the metal ring landing in a large puddle. "FUCK!" she screamed as she bent down, causing the back of her underwear to stretch against the curves of her posterior. Once she had her keys she rose to her feet and sped off into the night, clutching what little garments she had against her body.

12