Blood & Magic Ch. 16

Story Info
Kirstin's fate is determined.
5.6k words
4.64
4.5k
3
0

Part 16 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 07/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Sorry for such a long delay, and in a way a short transitional chapter folks. Been working on internship applications and dissertation, which has kept me from working on fun projects like this, but I have not forgotten about you all! Hope you enjoy this!)

Television Transcript WXYZ Detroit

ANCHOR: Reports of a fire breaking out at the old Northville Mental Hospital were later believed to be related to the mysterious disappearances in the Ann Arbor Area. Police responded to what was believed to be a hostage situation involving dozens of citizens. Our correspondent Rebecca Nester has more

(silence...sirens in the back. faint shouts in the background).

Anchor: Uhhh Rebecca? We're live.

Rebecca:...I'm...down here...don't zoom in.

Anchor: Rebecca...are you hiding in the bushes?

Rebecca: Yes...

Anchor: Why?

Rebecca: Because. I was attacked. Someone stole my clothes...

Anchor: Oh! Um, are you okay?

Rebecca: Yes I"m fine. Just-could someone get me a jacket?! Mike I'm standing just outside the parking lot. The fire has spread throughout the hospital, firefighters are trying to contain the fire.

Anchor: What about the hostages?

Rebecca: Police refused to let any of us get closer. But from what I could see, everyone was naked and sounded like they were all engaged in well, something I cannot say on the air.

Anchor: Any suspects?

Rebecca: None that police reported-oh my!

Anchor: What was it?

Rebecca: Nothing I just-heard a woman um, screaming. Not in pain just-in a good way..

Anchor: What-OH!" Um heheh. Rebecca what about your assailant? Do the police know about them?

Rebecca: I didn't have time to talk to police because we were about to go on air but she was also naked. She jumped me from behind and stole my suit...

Anchor: Any description you can give the viewers so we can report?

Rebecca: Just that she had red hair and she was um, well endowed.

Anchor: I...see...um

Rebecca: Mike I'm going to stand by-can someone please get me some clothes?!?!-i'm going to stand by to wait for anymore information the police might share. OH GOD! Channel 4 is here! Don't let them see me!

*end broadcast*

Alan stepped out of his car and felt lightheaded. Five days passed from the night he had "escaped" the hospital. He couldn't remember much, no matter how many times doctors and psychiatrists asked him questions as they ran tests during his stay. He hadn't taken any drugs, he wasn't drunk, and his cognitive abilities gave doctors no reasonable explanation why he, along with the dozens of other hostages, wandered outside naked and later tried to engage in sexual acts as if under a hypnotic spell.

The acts didn't bother Alan as much as what he remembered from his exchange with the chief that night...Kirstin had been spotted. Every chance Alan got, he asked about his partner. Nurses refused to give names of any other patient and none of the cops who visited him had heard anything either. Kirstin had been missing for a week.

The thought of friends and family having not heard from her made Alan pick up his pace as he entered the building, ignoring his colleagues who welcomed him back. he caught the elevator just as it was about to close. Two female officers stepped back to give him room.

"Thanks." he said

"No problem." the woman on the right, a dark skinned woman with her hair tied back in a ponytail. She said it in a low, tone and smiled as soon as he turned his back to her.

Alan tried to think back to his last exchange with Kirstin but the women behind him could not hold back their snickers as they tried to cover their mouths. Alan closed his eyes to block out the memory of standing in the parking lot naked, trying to cover Lauren as his cock hung between his legs, the tip aching as it brushed against her bare backside. Hillier crawling on her hands and knees towards it didn't help.

The elevator bell rang and he stepped outside, turning around to see the women behind him whispering behind their hands. "Real mature." he said, his face turning as flush as theirs. Their laughter was silenced as the elevator doors closed.

Alan rolled his eyes and tried to keep his face from heating up. Seeing every cop in the office stared at him did not help. One male officer waved while his two peers exchanged smirks. Another woman walked by and winked at him before letting her eyes lower towards his crotch.

Alan clasped his hands and folded them over his waist as he walked faster towards the chief's office.

"Nice to see you back Williams." a male detective in his 50's shouted just as Alan shut the door.

Chief Burke sat at his desk rifling through a stack of papers. he raised his eyes to look past the frame of his glasses. Upon recognizing Alan, he got up from his desk and closed the blinds.

"I tried telling them all to clam up because I knew you were coming back today."

"Nothing you can do about department antics." Alan slumped into the chair opposite of the chief's desk.

"And nothing I can do to keep the goddamn news off my back." Burke sighed as he sat back down. "Everyday I keep getting calls asking for a statement about the SWAT team's involvement with the sex cult."

"Sex cult." Alan shook his head, "So that's what they're calling it."

Burke nodded, "Satanic Sex cult. It's like we're back in the 80s. Kids have been painting devil-related stuff in that hospital for years and NOW there's a panic."

"How much got out?"

"Everything." Burke held up a stack of papers, "People wandering naked in the streets, people having sex in the parking lot. Candace DeRand is still hospitalized because reporters won't stop asking her about what she saw."

"Jesus. You want me to talk to her?"

"No." Burke leaned closer, "I want you to stay here for now until it blows over. Especially since you were seen."

"It was my-our case." Alan's voice faded into a whisper. Burke mirrored it back.

"The one positive thing with this media shitstorm is that no one's asked about Kirstin."

"Where did they find her?" Alan tried to breathe in to keep his heart from sinking lower into his chest.

"They haven't." Burke waited for Alan to look at him, "We're still searching the remains of the hospital, but we haven't found Kirstin's body or anything that might indicate where she is."

Alan got out of his seat, "I'm going back there."

"No!" Burke stood up, "I want you to stay here. I'm still trying to silence the news about the "sex scandal" story and if they see you they're just going to ask questions again."

"I know that, I heard them sneaking past the front desk at the hospital." Alan gripped the door handle tight, "If Kirstin is dead then I need to see her. I need to find out what she was doing there."

"So do I! Especially when I told her not to go."

"Why?"

"Because she hadn't answered any of your calls when you reached out to her and didn't know anything about the hospital until I brought her up to speed."

Alan released the door handle and sat back down. "She was acting strange all up to that point. I had no idea where she was."

"She turned up, frantic when she heard your message. It's not something that happened over night, she's been acting strange ever since the Varnes case."

Alan remembered finding her in the warehouse, pantsless, shaking as she admitted to him her odd secret. "So you want to find out what happened without drawing attention?"

"Exactly. You're still on the case, I just don't want you going out there until I get the news to back off. The other officers searching the hospital know to keep it under wraps."

Alan held his hand over his mouth, he knew that was impossible. Once he was dismissed he nearly fainted as he stood up, the blood having left his legs. The building felt like a sawna. He made his way towards the side exit for some fresh air. As he walked, he thought about Kirstin, her odd behavior, her disappearances, what it meant and if he'd ever see her again. He failed to see Hillier trying to speed past him without noticing. in her attempt to walk in between Alan and the wall, they collided with each other.

"Shit!"

"Whoa sorry!" Alan said, backing away as he saw Hillier standing chest to chest with him . instinctively he had his hand up, on her shoulder.

Hillier looked at his hand and exhaled, long and slow. She remembered his hand, where it was, pushing her legs apart before he dove in to pleasure her with his mouth, all the while fucking Lauren. "Why don't you watch where you're going?" she shouted,

"Sorry, I was distracted. How are you doing?"

"None of your business." Hillier's face changed color, "Just let me get back to work."

"All right" Alan looked over his shoulder to make sure they were alone and then leaned closer, "But are you okay?"

Hillier folded her arms, "I'm...fine." fingers tightened around her arm, the sound of his whisper felt intimate and that angered her, "How is she?"

"Who? Lauren?"

"Yes, the one you fucked all night."

"Shh." Alan hissed, "She's okay, she's still in the hospital. She's still embarrassed at what happened."

"Well I'm sure she'll be happy to see you." Hillier turned away.

"What is your problem?"

She held her hand up, "Nothing just-" she saw the rest of the officers at their desks, a normal day at the office. She wanted it to stay that way, "I guess not everyone gets what they want."

"Hillier, Lauren's my-" Alan tried to say but stopped as Hillier stormed off to her desk. Alan leaned against the wall, people he knew seemed to walk away or disappear. No one paid attention to Hillier as four other officers commanded their attention.

Walking in a line was the SWAT team, all of them looking straight ahead, necks stiff as they resisted looking at the eyes of the department staring back at them. With eyes on her, Krueger's lips tightened as she held her head up high and walked to her desk. each step made the back of her pants shift against her legs, the course fabric touching against the maroon welts on her ass. She made it to her desk and bent forward, feeling a blinding pain as the soft cotton of her panties pressed over her wounds. She let out a gasp and remained still with her ass sticking out. Everyone watched and she stood up, "The fuck are you looking at?! Don't you all of work to do?!"

Her shouts startled everyone who went back to their business. Once she was sure that no one was watching, she pulled a small pillow cushion from behind her back and set it on the chair. Grabbing onto her desk with both hands, Krueger slowly guided herself down onto the cushion, backside feeling like it had been stabbed by a bed of needles as pressure applied to her welts. As uncomfortable as the pain was, it wasn't as agonizing as the tingling feeling that emerged between her legs. She pressed her hands on her lap and squeezed her legs together, closing her eyes as she tried to block out memories of Candace DeRand spanking her.

Rogan sat on the opposite side of Krueger, trying to focus typing her report of the night they entered the asylum. She felt hot under her tank top, trying to think of non-descriptive words to describe what she and Williams did. She remembered feeling him inside her, the hardwood floor scraping her knees as she backed into him. Before she could think further, she saw two male officers standing nearby, holding their coffee mugs as they noticed her sweating. Her face turned pink and she looked away, banishing the feeling of her thoughts and fantasies exposed. She felt her undershirt soak up sweat, it was going to be a long day before she could revisit her fantasies when she got home.

****

Amos carried Mica over his shoulder. She had been prepared outside of the large, thick wood double doors of the large conference room. His worn leather boots stepped onto the dark red carpet of a corporate suite. Following Amos was Dominic, who carried a large duffel bag, Melissa, Sakeena, and the woman whose face was tattooed. Sakeena held Kirstin in her arms.

Sakeena wiped her eyes dry, the corners swollen from crying. She took in a deep breath as she stood in front of a small set of steps leading up to a mahogany desk. Behind it stood a Black man, dressed in a black tuxedo with a white cover-bunt looking down at the city of Detroit. He appeared to be in his late 20s. When he turned around, he bared a round, yet sunken face, his eyes seeming to be bigger than the rest of his facial features. When he walked around his desk, the low lights from above made his face seem skull-like. He kept his hands clasped behind his back as he examined his guests.

"Your majesty." Amos bowed his head, "We left as soon as we could. We were able to take one of Belial's Brood captive."

"Just one?" his majesty's voice froze the sweat under Sakeena's clothes, the sound like a cold raspy hum from an open freezer.

"There were two." Dominic reached into the duffel bag and pulled out a large skull with two fangs. "But the Sheriff had a moment of Red Fury."

"It was warranted however," Melissa added, "He had a strong grasp on the Sheriff's mind."

"I see." His majesty said, "And who is she?" he nodded to Sakeena.

"The detective." Melissa stared at the blood caked stake sticking out of Kirstin's chest. "The one whom I cleared with the Sheriff."

His majesty descended the steps, walking past Amos and to examine the dead eyes of Kirstin before looking at the stake. Sakeena closed her eyes to refrain from shaking in front of his presence. Despite her own supernatural strength, she feared collapsing on the ground.

"First we'll talk to her." he said as he returned to stand in front of his desk.

"Deputy, if you'd be so kind." Amos set Mica on her feet. The tattooed-woman approached him and grabbed the stake with one hand. She looked to Amos and waited for his nod before pulling it from Mica's chest. Blood spattered across the carpet, although its owner did not seem to mind. Mica's roar filled the room, only to fade without echo as the darkness absorbed it. She thrashed her arms on the floor for several minutes. Amos kept his eyes on her to make sure she did not get too close to his master.

Mica's cognition returned, immediately bringing attention to the pain in her chest. Had her lungs been active she would have gasped for air. Her head throbbed and her vision focused on the tactile sensation of the carpet biting into her knees. "Wh-where am I?"

"You stand in Court before his majesty, Prince Michael Hall." Dominic spoke with a straight posture, making sure he projected his words to the rest of those in attendance. "Bow to him as you are his prisoner."

Mica pushed the hair from her eyes to see Prince Hall looking down at her. The sight of the skyskcrapers behind him lighting up the night sky brought a sneer to her face. She spat blood at the steps as she stood up. "I bow to no one! We bow to no one!"

"We?" the Prince asked with a tilted head.

"Yes, we." Mica grinned, "There are many."

"Many of you have caused a lot of havoc as of late. Tonight will require a lot of resources to keep hidden from mortals."

Mica threw her head back and laughed, "Only because you choose to obey the laws meant for God's children. You, predators, letting the laws of sheep keep you hidden."

Amos took a step forward but Prince Hall shook his head, "There are many sheep, enough to trample us wolves. We understand this and that is how we survive. Whether or not you understand will depend on if I let you survive."

Mica stepped towards the Prince, head held high as she grinned at him, "I'm not scared of you. We infiltrated your domain under your noses and we will do it again. Kill me if you wish, but know that there are others who will burn your domain to the ground!"

She waited for a retort, for the Prince's Beast to overcome him and lunge forward to devour her. Instead, he held his hand over his mouth and snickered. a snort turned into a soft chuckle and then he walked back to put his hand on his desk as he let his laughter fill the room.

"Whats so funny?" Mica asked, looking to the Prince's Sheriff in anticipation for an attack.

"I can't ignore this any more. Why are you wearing those?" he pointed to Mica's waist. she followed his finger to notice her dress had been removed, leaving her in nothing but Kirstin's stained, white panties with eggs and bacon on the front and the message "Most important meal of the day"

At the prince's initiation, the rest of his Court laughed. The sound of laughter behind her forced Mica to ball her fists, she tried to remain still but seeing the Prince stare at her privates forced her to cover her panties with both hands and tried to double forward,"These aren't mine!"

"I know that. They're Kirstin's." Melissa walked behind Mica and pulled the waistband to the side and let it snap against her hip, "The question is why on earth would you want to steal something so ridiculous."

The snap made Mica squeal, her mental defenses were down as the laughter in the court grew. "Shut up! Stop laughing!" she hooked her thumbs into the waistband to pull them down but the tattooed woman stepped behind her and grabbed her arms

"Oh no you don't." she whispered, "You've been naughty and naughty people don't get to cover up."

Mica winced as her hands were raised above her head. she had been forced into this position before, but never in front of her enemies. She tried to cross one leg over the other and turn her body away from the Prince. "Kill me!"

This time, it was Dominic's turn to laugh, drawing the surprised look from Melissa and Sakeena, "She wants his Majesty to acknowledge her bravery, yet she pleads for Final Death at merely being exposed?"

"She doesn't like feeling helpless." Melissa stood behind Mica, eyes locked onto her.

"Get out of my head you bitch!" Mica tried to turn but the tattooed woman gave her a hard slap across the face.

"You will not speak to Priscus Watkins that way." she said. "If you don't like being helpless, then perhaps you should tell his Majesty why you're here."

"Never!" Mica closed her eyes, trying to keep her mind blank, "You'll just waste time! I won't say anything so just kill me!"

"She's scared now." Melissa added, "Scared, embarrassed, and now angry."

"Fuck you!"

"At herself...it's anger related to shame."

"Shame Priscus?" Prince Hall asked.

"Shame in being caught and being seen this way. This is not how she wants to represent her covenant."

"Deputy." Amos commanded.

"Right." the deputy reached around and held Mica's head still.

"Is that so?" Prince Hall stepped towards Mica, hands still behind his back. He looked to the Deputy and nodded. She pulled Mica's head back, exposing a long vein running from her shoulder to her ear. He stared at it for minutes, eyes not blinking. "The most important meal of the day." he leaned closer and Mica whimpered.

"No please!"

"Please?" Prince Hall's smile bared his fangs. His eyes gained more color as he watched Mica try to fight free, "It's clear to me your covenant entrusted you with the hospital because they knew you'd fuck it up, Childe. My Sheriff could have ashed you without any effort, which is probably what they expected since you are expendable."

The Deputy's hands kept Mica's wrists bound together. Tears fell down her face as the Prince pinched her cheeks with his hand, "You'll wish you had died, because now, you are going to be an example for the rest of the Brood. Perhaps after a few weeks with Deputy Harding, you will want to talk."

Mica looked to Deputy Harding, smiling at her as she traced a finger down her bare rip cage. "We're going to have so much fun." her finger traced the waistband of her panties and then she gave Mica's ass a hard slap.

"Deputy Harding, why don't you show her the basement?"

"With pleasure. Thank you your Majesty." Deputy Harding giggled as she escorted MIca towards the door. The cold touch of her hand on Mica's hip made her body tense. she'd been tied and stripped before, but this was different. before there was an end, a buildup to ecstasy before release. with this, under Prince Hall's imprisonment, there was no ecstasy, only eternity.

12