Blood Attraction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VilHaMer
VilHaMer
1,408 Followers

"Ooohhhhmmmm..."

"Stand there and watch." Luke said to Ling, who by this time was clearly getting both horny and frustrated.

"Oh, Mr. Williams, your cock feels soooo good inside me..." Elise cooed as Luke started fucking her up against the wall in the shower.

"Uh... uh-huh... and your pussy feels so good, my little teen slut..."

"Yes, I'm your teen slut, Mr. Williams, please fuck my teen slut pussy..."

They kept up their slow and intimate fucking for several minutes, talking dirty and flirting outrageously in front of Ling, who by now was about to go crazy with pent-up frustrations. Eventually, Luke felt like bringing the game to a close. He turned Elise's head around and gave her an intimate kiss while caressing her breasts, sliding out of her at the same time.

"Thank you, my dear. Why don't you go and dry yourself off, and then have a bite to eat?"

"Yes, Mr. Williams, thank you..." she said with a happy smile and left the shower.

He looked at Ling, who was standing naked on the bathroom floor, tapping her toes, looking like she was ready to literally jump into the shower with him.

"Now... Miss Ling..." he said, acting serious, just barely managing to keep a straight face.

"Yes, sir..."

"Come in here and sit on your knees."

"Yes, sir..."

She got in the shower and immediately got wet as the shower head was aimed right at where she was kneeling. Luke stood in the way and let the water hit his back, then commanded her to use her mouth. She obeyed, but kept looking up at him, clearly hoping for more.

"You want that inside you, don't you?"

"Yes, sir."

"You really really want to get fucked today, don't you?"

"Yes, sir."

"You want it?"

"Yes!"

"What if you don't get it? I have two other hotties to fuck, I could just do them over and over until I'm completely satisfied. Maybe you won't get any cock inside you at all?"

Ling looked up at him with desperation in her eyes. Being teased was one thing, but the idea that he might be serious and not give her anything was clearly starting to scare her.

"No!" she exclaimed before returning to a more submissive state. "No... sir, please. Please.... I ... really need ... sir, please fuck me, I ..."

"As I understand it, I'm the only man you're allowed to have sex with, isn't that right?"

"Yes... sir..."

"So... if I don't let you have any...?"

"Oh, no, please, sir... I'll ... I promise to be good. I'll do anything for you, you can do whatever you want to me..."

"I can already do that, you're not offering me anything the others won't."

"But I... oh... aww, but please!" she was getting more and more desperate, still licking and sucking his cock while trying to persuade him to take her.

Luke was getting more and more confident. He started to feel like he had some real power over this girl, and that he could toy with her for his own amusement. This was really good fun. He decided to keep playing strict, grabbed her hair and pulled her to her feet.

"You're mine now, understand? If I want to use you, it's because I want something, not because you want something. Got it?"

"Yes, sir..." she said meekly.

"So who's going to be a good little sex slave...?"

"I am... sir."

"Who's nothing but a hole for me to fuck?"

"Me..."

Luke lifted her off the floor. He'd always wanted to do that with a girl, and Ling was light enough for him to try it. She quickly wrapped her legs around him and helped hold herself up. It felt great. His cock pointed right at her pussy, which was so wet she would easily slide down on his shaft if he let it happen.

"If I do this..." he said, staring into her desperate eyes. "It's because I want to fuck my little Asian whore, isn't that right?"

"Yes, sir... I'm your little Asian whore, use me ... if you want."

He let it happen. The weight of her body caused her to slide onto him, all the way down to the bottom, pushing his cock right up to her cervix.

"UUUUHH!" she moaned in pain and pleasure, all at the same time.

"Ohhh!" Luke also moaned in surprise, having forgotten just how tight this girl was.

"Oh, fuck! Yes! Yes!" Ling started screaming, clawing at his back and thrusting her hips forward as he started fucking her up against the wall.

"There's my cock inside you, whore, does that make you happy?"

"Oh, yes, sir, I'm so happy you wanted to fuck your Asian whore! Yeeees!"

Pounding her up against the wall created loud thumping noises, and the other girls popped their heads in to see what was going on. They each had a champagne glass in their hand and stood watching as Luke fucked Ling so hard she couldn't stop screaming.

"OH! MY! FUCK...ING! GOD!" she cried, tears beginning to run from her eyes as she grimaced in a mixture of pleasure and pain.

They slowly sank down onto the floor of the shower room, but Luke continued to pound her into the ground in deep, hard thrusts. Ling kept squealing all sorts of profanities as his cock bottomed out inside her, but she clearly enjoyed being taken this way - clawing at his back, pushing her pelvis up against him, moaning and begging for more ... In the end, Luke had yet another orgasm, and at this point he became so exhausted that he couldn't do anything more until he'd had a long rest. They all had a bite to eat and curled up in the bed together. Lying there under the covers with three naked women felt incredible, and Luke fell asleep both tired and happy.

The following two days consisted of one long, messy orgy, interrupted only by sleep, food or showers. There were sex toys, light bondage, roleplay and experimentation; Luke fucked the girls, they fucked each other, juices were spilled and desires fulfilled. There was gentle lovemaking, kissing and caressing, as well as activities of the rough and nasty type. When they all finally left the hotel, Luke's body and mind were both completely worn out, and he felt like spending the next couple of days just being a couch potato and watching TV. Once he got home, he just wandered into his bedroom and fell asleep.

PART THREE: ANIKA'S ASCENT

Over the next several months, Luke settled into his life as a blood donor extraordinaire. His bank account was filling up, he was thinking about buying a house somewhere, and his sex life continued to be like that of a rock star. He would see his girls at least once or twice a week, depending on his appetites. There were threesomes, foursomes and sometimes he'd see them one at a time. Sometimes, one of them would pop by for a quickie that lasted just a few minutes so he could get his rocks off. Other times, they'd have playdates that lasted hours or even days.

As time went by, though, and this arrangement went on, there was a thought that kept popping up in his head. His three lovers were incredibly hot, but he didn't have any romantic feelings for them. Whenever he was with them, it was all about the sex. Which was great - amazing, even - but he couldn't escape the feeling that for them, it was a job. And that for him, it was recreation. Over several months, he had been fucking them all in so many creative ways, in new and exciting places, doing roleplay and all sorts of experimentation ... but once a session was over and he was left to himself, he didn't regret that they were gone.

When he was with Anika, however, he was feeling something else. Nervousness, shyness, hopefulness ... genuine feelings of anxiety - and desire. Spending time together in his apartment, playing games, eating and talking about everything and nothing, he was beginning to see her as a friend - and more. Someone he cared deeply for. Someone he wanted to be with because he liked her. He also hoped that she liked him back. He didn't think that way when he was with the other girls. They were just with him to have sex. Whether they liked his political views or his taste in music didn't really matter.

Anika, though ... yeah, he did care what she thought about him. Sometimes, when he said something, he was thinking about how she would react. When he did something, he thought about whether she would like it. When she visited him, he was happy to see her, and when she left ... he missed her. For the longest time, he didn't want to admit to himself what these feelings were. The inescapable fact, though, was ... he had a crush on her. When he was with his lovers, Luke wanted their bodies. With Anika... he wanted more.

Luke spent days thinking about how he could bring it up. With his newfound confidence, he did think that maybe he should just ask if she wanted to go on a date ... but at the same time, the fear of rejection was definitely present. Whenever she was with him, she behaved like a friend. There had been embraces and sitting under the same blanket together during movie nights, sure, but Anika had never displayed any sign of romantic interest in him. Courtesy, yes. Affection, sure - there was some. Romance? No. Surely, if she had been interested, there had been plenty of opportunities for her to show it by now. But she never had.

Rico, however, didn't agree. Luke was sitting in the back of the limo on the way home from the clinic one day, and the conversation turned to the girl living across the hall.

"Would you mind stopping by a jeweler's, Rico? Anika's watch is broken and I thought I'd get her a new one as a surprise."

"That's very nice of you, sir. Any idea what kind of watch she wants?"

"Yeah, the one that's busted is a Vivienne Westwood, so I thought I'd look for the same one."

"I know just the place." Rico said and turned down a new street. "Nice of you to notice such a thing, sir."

"Oh... yeah, I guess..." Luke said absentmindedly, not exactly sure why he'd started picking up on such details about his crush - or maybe that was precisely why?

Rico went on talking with Luke only half listening.

"Not a whole lot of people are that nice to her, sir. I can see why she likes you."

"Yeah, I guess ... wait, what ... she does?"

"Oh, yes, sir. I can tell. Known 'er for years, see. She normally doesn't give anybody a second look, sir, much less a smile. When she's with you, it's all smiles and glances. When you look in her direction, she looks away, all shy like. Even saw 'er blush once. Hadn't ever seen that before, if I'm honest."

Rico kept talking about everything and nothing. Luke tuned out and couldn't stop thinking about what he'd just said. Anika liked him? Well, he knew that, she wouldn't spend so much time with him otherwise, but from Rico's description it sounded like she ... liked him? His heart started beating faster. Now this was all he could think about.

"We're here, sir." he heard his driver's voice from outside the car as he stood by the open door - having already spoken to him several times.

"Oh! Oh, sorry... I was... distracted." Luke said as he finally exited.

"Happens to me all the time." Rico said sympathetically with a disarming smile.

Luke entered the shop and started looking for watches. One of the girls behind the counter smiled at him and came over.

"Help you, sir?"

"Yes, I'm looking for a watch for a ... friend of mine. Hers is broken and I wanted to see if I could find the same one."

"Certainly, sir. Do you know which brand it is?"

"Yes, it's a Vivienne Westwood - I saw the name on the box. Don't know exactly what it was called, though..."

"That's OK, let me see if I can find something."

She disappeared behind the counter and started opening drawers and picking things off shelves. A couple of minutes later, she came back with a tray of different watches - one of which looked very familiar to Luke.

"That one - that's the one!" he exclaimed and pointed to a slim watch in stainless steel.

"The Westbourne, silver dial. Lovely." the girl said. "It's two hundred and..."

"I'll take it." Luke interrupted eagerly. He didn't care what it cost. He wanted that watch. For his... friend.

Half-running up the stairs to his apartment, he tried sneaking in without Anika noticing. It was usually pretty easy to tell when somebody arrived on their floor, because the hallway was fairly long and the door at the top of the stairs made a big noise when it closed, giving off an echo bouncing off the walls. This time he tried to be quiet, but to no avail. Just as he was unlocking his door, he heard her opening hers.

"Hello, Anika." he said, spinning around, hiding the box behind his back.

"Hello, Luke. I wondered if... what's that?"

"What's what?"

"What's that you're hiding?"

"Dammit."

"Hm?"

"How do you always notice everything? How did you hear me coming, even?"

"The door by the stairs is..."

"Yeah, yeah, I know..."

"And..."

"And I bought a surprise for you, that's why I was hiding it behind my back before you caught me with it ... freakin' Sherlock Holmes, you..." Luke started mumbling to himself - not really upset with Anika, just slightly annoyed that he hadn't been able to hide his surprise gift.

"For me...? But... oh, I see... I spoiled the surprise, didn't I..."

"That's OK, might as well have it now, anyway... come here."

"Hm?"

Luke showed her the little gray box that he had intended to wrap up as a gift, now instead revealing what it was straight away, since it had the manufacturer's name in gold letters on it.

"But... Luke, what's..." Anika said hesitantly as she was given the box.

"You know a couple of days ago when I came over... I noticed the broken watch ... and I saw that you were quite upset about it, so I thought it probably meant a lot to you, so I wanted to get you another one just like it ..."

As he explained, Anika's face slowly went from confused to a beaming smile. Then she started laughing.

"What's so funny?" Luke asked, utterly confused.

"Luke, that... that watch meant nothing to me." she said, still laughing. "It was sent to me by someone who wants me to work for them. I've told them I'm not interested, but they keep trying. They've been sending me things for weeks, I send it all back. This time, I crushed the watch before returning it to them, hoping they'd take the hint."

"Oh..."

Luke's heart sank. He had completely misunderstood. Anika kept giggling, looking at the watch she had taken out of the box.

"I guess... I'll take it back, then..." he mumbled, disappointed.

"No, silly! Put on me, put on me!" Anika replied, still laughing her heart out. He'd never seen her like this.

"You... you want it, then?" he said, taking the watch and sliding it onto her wrist.

"Yes, yes. I don't care about gifts from these other people, but something from you, yes. This means something to me."

She smiled and gave him a big hug, stretching up to kiss him on the cheek as she did so. He hugged her back and relished the feeling of her body against his. As he let go of her, Anika kept hold of his hands as if she didn't want to let go - only for a second or so, but he noticed. He also noticed something else. Something he'd never seen before. A touch of red on her cheeks and neck. She was blushing.

Luke entered his apartment with his heart pounding. He closed the door behind him and felt a deep sting of regret. Why hadn't he kissed her? It seemed so clear to him now that he should have - now maybe he'd never get such a chance again ... Should he go back out there? Storm across the hall and knock on her door? No, no... the moment was gone, wasn't it. Now all he could do was hope for another one ...

"Shit!" he cursed to himself.

He went to bed that night feeling frustrated. Unable to sleep for hours, he just kept thinking about Anika, and the sensation of her skin against his when she hugged him. The smell of her hair, the feeling of her soft lips on his cheek ... When he finally did fall asleep, he had uneasy dreams.

Luke woke up thirsty and sweaty. Had he had a nightmare? It felt like it, but he couldn't remember anything. He took a long shower to relax; this new installation was really great. Tiled floor, glass wall separating the shower from the rest of the bathroom ... plenty of space for stretching and ... doing other things. Sex in the shower? Yeah, he hadn't done that too often, and remembering the time he played with his girls at the hotel, that was definitely something he'd like to try again soon.

Thoughts kept coming back, though. Weird thoughts. Thoughts that didn't make sense. Flashes. There one second, gone the next, before he could see them clearly. It was like he was walking around with a feeling of unease, like something wasn't right. Nothing he could put his finger on, just ... something. He thought about it over breakfast, trying to figure out what his brain was struggling with. Usually, when he had a feeling like this, it was because he had forgotten to do something, but he checked the calendar on his phone and there was nothing. Anika was coming over later, but he looked forward to seeing her, so there shouldn't be any negative feelings about that.

Trying to take his mind off things, he went for a run along the river. The weather was nice, there weren't many people or cars out there, the air was filled with the smell of bagels as he passed by the bakery ... Everything was nice. Ducks quacking, wind blowing in the trees. His stamina had improved greatly after he started working out more often. He wasn't really supposed to go running the day after donating blood, but it was just a short jog at low pace, so he felt fine. When he got home, he had another quick shower to rinse off, then he chucked a pizza in the oven and started up his console, waiting for Anika to join him. They spent the next hour or so playing games and having fun, when suddenly, his brain asked him a question. It came to him as he looked at her wrist. The question became a conscious thought this time, no longer lurking behind a veil he couldn't see through.

How did she break the watch?

"Come on, Luke, you're up." Anika said as Luke zoned out of the game for a second.

He rejoined the action but kept being distracted by his brain's sleuthing. There were no tools in her apartment - no hammer, no rocks, paperweights or other heavy objects that he could recall. Steel, metal and quartz glass. How?

"You may know the moves better, but I'm faster!" Anika said, beating him in a sprint to the finish line on the screen.

How did she keep winning those? She was a button masher. Not the best at combos or planning, but when it came to simply clicking the control buttons really fast ... she was unbeatable.

"Another round? Or would you like to try a different game?" she asked.

How did she always know when he came home? The door in the hall made noise, yes, but it wasn't exactly a bomb going off, was it ... Sometimes it really felt like someone did put a LoJack up his ass.

"Anika... can I ask you something?"

"Sure, anything."

"It's... one of those things that ... I mean, maybe I should have ... yeah, I guess I should have asked before... I just never really... I guess I had a thought in my head about it, and then I just assumed, but now I realize that maybe, but maybe not, 'cause they're probably not everywhere, but I have no idea how rare it is, and there's been some weird stuff that my brain's been thinking about lately, the broken watch and the ... I think I just need to ask if I'm going to be sure..."

"Luke, you're rambling. And you're beginning to make me nervous. What is it?"

"I just need to know."

"Know what?"

"Anika..."

"Yes?"

"Are you a vampire?"

Anika looked at Luke with a surprised, but serious expression. Looking at her face, he realized that he could already see the answer. Now it was just a matter of talking about it, like an old married couple who realize they have a huge elephant in the room that none of them have spotted until that moment.

VilHaMer
VilHaMer
1,408 Followers
1...45678...10