Blood Elves for the Blood God

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the afterglow of their coupling, time passed slowly. Her interest turned to his abs, and she kissed and licked at them while he basked in his good fortune. After his trip to Zul'aman, this had been the vacation he'd needed.

***

Alarel was curled up around him when he woke up, her head on his chest, hair a golden curtain about her face. It was good to wake up to a beauty like her in bed. He watched her until she awoke, then reminded her why she hadn't kicked him out last night. Afterwards, they moved to her private washroom. She made him bathe, he made her orgasm again. When he came inside of her she used some sort of protection spell to prevent pregnancy, so he came inside her again.

An hour later and he was out the door of her mansion, being driven by carriage to the inn he and Ga'muh stayed at. When he walked in, the old troll was sitting at a table, chewing on fruits and some sort of iced pastry.

The old troll swallowed his breakfast. "Good night?"

Without a word, Zar'gul fished Alarel's flimsy red half-skirt out of his pocket and tossed it onto the table. He sat down and took a fruit. He hadn't a clue what it was, but it tasted excellent.

Ga'muh eyed the skirt for a moment, then smiled slyly and reached under the table. He retrieved something from the chair next to him and tossed it beside the skirt.

It was a big white gardenia hair pin.

The two of them nearly choked with laughter.