Blood Money

Story Info
A young wife is forced to make a decision.
1.5k words
3.42
84.3k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After three years of near-constant sex spanning multiple continents, inside of Pakistani bed and breakfasts and Central Asian shacks, all the way to Ritz Carlton penthouses and private jets, I had yet to bear a child. My husband, James, still refused to believe that his sperm was the problem, and would quickly buy me a fancier gem or book another vacation every time I requested that we see a doctor.

A few years back, during our honeymoon, actually, James had financed his friend Kyle's expedition to Columbia, never really expecting anything to come of it. Kyle found a huge vein of natural gas, and quickly became a billionaire. To pay James back, he offered him a high ranking spot in his company, which made us very, very rich.

However, Kyle made it very clear to James that he was indebted to him, and not the other way around. James, much to my displeasure, submissively agreed, sat back, and collected his paycheck.

I loved him to death, of course, but he was never good at standing up for himself. Which brings us to the LA deal, I guess.

The company was throwing a party for the executives of a prominent gas station, which I won't name here for fear of exposure and/or legal issues. Both James and Kyle were there to chat the executives up, maybe secure another sale. I was there too, of course, wearing my best dress. The crimson red dress wrapped tightly around my curves, highlighting my large breasts and bottom. My flowing blonde hair tickled my shoulders as I sat down to order a drink. James had left the bar to chat with a few businessmen, when Kyle approached me.

"Oh, hey Sally! How're you holding up?" he said as I got up to greet him. We hugged, his hands reaching a little too low for a little too long.

"I've been good, how about you?" I said as I sized him up. He was wearing a fashionable suit jacket, most likely more expensive than an average college tuition. As I glanced at his pants, I noticed a bulge starting to-

"Well, you know how stressful it gets. But, I'm sure you can help me relieve some pressure. " he pronounced loudly, with a wink. I laughed nervously, turning to where I last saw James.

Suddenly Kyle was behind me, with what was obviously his erection poking my butt. His arms wrapped around my chest and rested on my stomach, his large hands pulling himself closer to me.

"No, baby, I think James is busy right now. Why not get to know each other a little better, eh? I think a drink or too in my room will get you to loosen up a bit." I froze in his grasp, terrified, and yet...aroused.

"N-no, I should just go to my room now, I'm getting very tired, because, well, it's getting late and all..." I stammered as I struggled against Kyle's grasp. He barely took notice of my pleas, and instead leaned down to my ear, whispering:

"Sally, your husband is not a smart man. No one who's got any sense would fund some bum's expedition to Columbia. I suppose he just got lucky. Unfortunately for him, he's in a heap of debt right now." I tried to turn and argue, but Kyle simply pulled me tighter, his erection poking forcefully into me.

"What, you think he can actually afford all those private jets, Sally? No chance. I don't pay him that much. And, from what my people figure, he's about two months from bankruptcy. You and him, you're stuck in some deep shit." he whispered aggressively, so aggressively that it was barely a whisper anymore, "And, well, let's just say that I'm willing to pass you the shovel. All debts paid for, no questions asked. Now, let's hammer out the details in my room, ok?" he grabbed me tightly around the waist and dragged me to the elevator. We rode all the way up to the penthouse, where he threw me on the couch.

Through my tear-blurred vision I could barely make out the intricate patterns of the ceiling. I waited for several agonizing minutes, until Kyle came back with a bottle of wine far older than the two of us combined. He opened it and poured two glasses, slowly and carefully. I looked at him, confused, with tears still blotting my eyes.

"I'm going to let you decide, okay Sally? I'll be back in five minutes." he grasped my hand with care, then excused himself from the room.

What was I going to do? I loved my husband, and I knew everything about this was wrong, and yet I found myself rationalizing what Kyle had said-and if James never found out, what was the big deal? As long as Kyle pulled out, or used protection, it would be a victimless crime. And so I waited for Kyle to return, not totally sure of myself or my decision.

Eventually he returned, and asked:

"Well?" I turned my head slightly so I wouldn't have to look him in the eyes, and nodded my head.

Immediately he was on me, kissing me passionately, with his hands grasping and massaging my breasts. He tore his clothes away, leaving his cock exposed; it was much bigger than James', though I immediately felt guilty after thinking about that, and pushed it out of my mind.

Kyle rolled me off of the couch, onto the floor, and told me to kneel. I obeyed, and suddenly I felt his cock in my mouth.

He started slowly at first, sliding it around in my mouth, preparing me. Slowly, he began thrusting in and out of my mouth, easily reaching the back of my throat. Surprisingly I didn't gag, though I certainly wasn't enjoying it.

He then began thrusting even faster, and faster, until he was ramming my mouth full force. Eventually, after a minute or so, he stopped, and pulled out.

I gasped for air, tears flowing from my eyes. I meekly asked "Is it over?" Kyle simply lifted me onto the couch once more. He positioned himself missionary style on top of me, pressing me down into the couch. I could feel the head of his cock pressing into my pussy already.

"Wait!" I shouted, causing him to glare up at me. "Can you put a condom on? I'm not on the pill." He shook his head, saying:

"I've wanted you raw since the day James introduced us...I want to cum inside you, Sally. I want you to raise my children, and when I say children I mean it. There will be many more times where I will give you my seed. Of course, you and James will be responsible for raising them. I've got more important matters than that to attend to." At this I was done, and tried to get out from under Kyle. Kyle leaned further into me, his chest pressed firmly against my breasts, his stomach to mine, and with all of his weight pinning me down, pushed his cock all the way inside of me.

"NO!" I screamed as I flailed and tried to push Kyle off of me, to no use. He pumped his thick cock in and out of my pussy, the head of his shaft smashing into the cervix each time. Tears ran from my eyes, and eventually I gave up the resistance, submitting to my fate.

Kyle saw this as a sign to fuck me even harder. He grabbed my shoulders and began pulling me into his cock, driving him harder and harder into my pussy. I felt Kyle's cock all the way in my stomach, painful, and yet arousing. I was nearing orgasm, but I tried my best to resist. I eventually succumbed; my body shook with pleasure, but my mind still retained my anger and fear. Kyle grunted, nearing his own orgasm.

"Kyle, please pull out, I can't get pregnant, I can't do that to James, please", I stammered. I gave up once again, realizing that Kyle was going to be the father of my firstborn, no matter what I said.

Finally, Kyle's thrusts picked up speed until he came, sending jet after jet of sperm. My fertile womb was filled with millions of sperm, hot and sticky and potent. I began to sob as a child formed within me.

Kyle pulled out, satisfied, and redressed. He kissed me for a long time, romantically, until he left to go back to the party. After what felt like years of crying, I got up as well, got dressed, and headed back down.

Five Years Later

Sally watched her kids running around the playground. There were five of them, and not one of them was James' kin. They called him daddy and loved him, and yet Kyle had implanted each child in Sally's womb. Sally had grown accustomed to the yearly inseminations from Kyle. She could already feel this year's child growing inside of her.

Sally had stopped resisting all together, stopped feeling the pain and despair of the process. In fact, she had stopped feeling all together. So when her oldest fell and scraped his knee, she rushed over to him with the neosporin and the band aid, but the love was lost somewhere along the way.