Blood Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she awoke her bladder pained her in more ways than she thought possible. She hoisted herself to get ready to go to the bathroom, only to find that she could barely move. She looked down. Her baby bump was now the size of a full-term pregnancy. She was ready to pop at any minute.

At the hospital, they got her into a private room -- a corporate perk -- and prepped her for birthing. Cara mewled and roared, groaned and screamed, and cried between the grunts of pain and flashes of orgasmic ecstasy that inexplicably flowed through her, and soon her son was born. The nurse, a curious expression on her face, lifted up the little bundle. Cara saw bright green serpentine eyes watching her unblinking, and passed out cold on the table.

When she awoke again, she was in her church. Near the altar, her stud from the party held a bundle of cloth from which a small claw hand reached toward him.

"Aren't you just the most precious thing?" he said. His eyes flashed orange and his skin turned a green hue as he transformed. She could see now that he had cloven hooves, thick fur, clawed hands, a tail, and wings. To her horror, the infant had the same, just in much smaller form.

"You have given me the gift of new life," he told Cara. "Damien, my son, shall rule this ruined world in my stead, while I will reign in terror in the dominion of Hell."

As he spoke, a burbling sound announced that blood had begun flowing across the floor, covering the marble church floor with churning red fluid. In the windows, she saw only fire, matching the burning colors of his flashing eyes in the darkening room.

"This can't be real," Cara said, rocking back and forth.

"It's very real," said the arch-daemon. "It is Halloween during a blood moon, the time when the spirit world comes very close to this one."

Cara saw to her horror that the priest, Father Martinez, cowered at the base of the steps before the altar, with Satan's hoof on his cassock, holding him back.

"Let him go!" she shrieked.

Satan considered it. "No," he whispered. "Get naked."

Cara tried to resist, but her hands took off her skirt and shirt, then tore away her lacy brassiere and panties. She stood naked before the altar of the dark lord. The stained glass windows turned black, and every cross on the walls came loose at the top, swinging down until all were inverted. Bibles burst into flame, and blood poured from the eyes of the statues of Mary Magdalen and Jesus Christ behind the altar.

"God is dethroned and Christ denied," whispered Satan. "My time to rule this world is at hand."

Then he turned with purpose to Cara. "Ride him," he commanded.

The priest screamed as his cassock exploded off of him, revealing an average-sized erection with a raging purple head and a drop of pre-cum at the tip. Gingerly Cara made her way to the cowering man, who was flung onto his back by demonic forces as she approached. She lowered herself onto the waiting cock, grasping it in her muscular warmth, bouncing on him. She felt the head probe achingly close to her cervix as she slammed her labia onto the groin of the prostrate priest.

"Grow," said Satan, and Cara felt herself fill up with throbbing man meat. She pulled herself up and the priest screamed when he saw that his penis had doubled in size and width and bore the pentagram on its head. Cara resumed her pistoning, forcing the phallic invader further into her moist cavern as she felt the first stirrings of orgasm swell at the base of her spine.

Lost in her mad pursuit of pleasure, Cara barely noticed as the priest began to levitate, still lying flat, his face twisted into a grimace of shame and agony. As the priest rose into the air, Satan approached.

"How about double penetration?" he said. His breasts swung free from the hair covering his now goatlike chest as his erection rose, revealing not one but two giant angry-looking penises.

"No -- I can't," Cara breathed, but she could, and she knew she would.

In a flash Satan slid under the priest. One turgid pole snaked out and, feeling its way like a tongue, fondling the anus of the priest. "Oh God, the shame!" he said, but then he was silenced as Satan pressed his mouth over the contorting, quaking lips. The demonic penis slammed deep into the Father Martinez's rectum, and Cara heard his scream echo through the church, but burst out laughing. She was finally in her element, having lost all guilt and shame, entirely free.

When the second penis slammed into her bowels, tearing flesh and lubricating itself with blood, Cara just laughed. In the water of the baptismal font, she saw herself as she was now: red skin, bright orange eyes with thin vertical pupils, and sharp teeth showing as she howled in delight. She bounced faster, plunging both cocks into her holes aching for release. She caught her breath, hissed, and moaned as she neared the moment when she lost all control.

Gasping and weeping she came, her limbs flailing as she pounded herself harder against the twin dongs invading her body. She felt Satan tense as well, just as the priest began ejaculating copious amounts of what she was sure was long-repressed semen into her womb. A stream of hot fluid shot into her colon as she moaned, another orgasm building. As she looked down, the priest began to writhe, a black liquid filling his eyes from below. His hand, limp, fell beside him as his eyes turned black and then his head exploded, flinging blood and the black fluid across the altar and pews.

Cara screamed in terror, but it turned to a moan of delight as Satan re-entered her in the hole vacated by the dying priest. His monstrous member uncoiled like an anaconda and probed toward her core. She felt another orgasm building as Satan, rising from below, thrust his tongue into her mouth. She returned the kiss eagerly, her tongue tangling with his as the pounding in her vagina neared a peak.

A pentagram of fire appeared behind the altar, and the statues of Jesus and Mary tipped and fell into the blood covering the floor.

"I'm... I'm--" Cara screamed. Blood poured across the floor from behind the altar, and the stained glass windows exploded around them.

"Take my essence," yelled Satan, unleashing another wave of his black semen inside her. Spent, Cara slumped to the floor.

She woke up the next morning in her bed. Birds tittered outside, and fresh fall air swept in over her. She felt no pain. Nothing seemed out of place. It had all been just, a dream, a bad dream. Even so, the last words from Satan stayed with her: take my essence? What could it have meant?

Cara stuck a leg out from under the covers so she could make it to the bathroom. She paused, her eyes wide with horror.

Where her foot should have been was a cloven hoof. When she raised her hand, she saw a claw. A tail whipped out from behind her, and as she stood, she felt a large penis droop beneath her. She hobbled to the full-length mirror, still unsteady on her new feet. What she saw there horrified her: a replica of the stud she bedded at that frat party, but with her features, and her eyes looking trapped. As she watched, the eyes glowed yellow, and the pupils contracted into slits like those of a snake.

On her pillow was a note:

Dear Cara,

Thank you for a wonderful night. Our son and I are traveling. We will see you again, soon.

You-know-who

P.S. to transform back to human form, you must consume the blood of the innocent. Lasts about a week.

She looked down at herself -- breasts, penis, hooves, tail, fur, claws, fangs, and wings -- and sighed. She couldn't go into her internship.

Downstairs the door creaked open. "Cara? Cara, it's me, Bradley. I know you have doubts, but I think we can reconcile. Um..."

She looked at her new claws. They seemed to be glowing. Silently she slipped to the side of the door.

The neighbors thought they heard a demonic roar and a panicked scream, but it was Halloween, and during a blood moon, too, so they wrote it off as some kids having fun and went back to watching cable news.

12