Blood Passion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go and relax, baby. Your aunt and I will be busy getting ready. I'm so proud of you. I'll cheer for you extra hard on the weekend," she said, giving him a loving kiss on the forehead.

"I hope Aunt Viktoria can watch as well. I'll be hanging out in my room if you need me."

He ran upstairs, straight for his room.

"Guest room and bathroom in the same places?" Viktoria asked, walking back into the room.

"Yeah, so this restaurant is super fancy?"

"You're such a country bumpkin, Veronika. Let your hair down and go wild. I'm taking you out to eat at an expensive, candlelight restaurant. Don't tell me you don't have anything good to wear?"

"I do, but the three of us?"

"Don't worry, I won't do anything to interfere with our family tradition."

Veronika looked away, blushing.

"I'll tease him and fluff him up for you, but the honors always go to the mother," Viktoria said, gleefully.

The older sister got closer, running a long, sensual finger along Veronika's cheek. It slid to the tops of her large tits. Nipples instantly got hard.

"We have three hours. I'll take care of those urges before we go. Haven't I always taken care my younger sister?" Viktoria whispered in her ear.

"Yes, yes you have, sister," she replied, getting weak in the knees.

Cunt getting moist, she went to feel the spot along her tight jeans.

"Did I tell you to touch yourself, sister?" Viktoria said, sternly.

"No, sister, you didn't. I'm sorry. It's just been too long."

"You want me to take care of this problem you have, I need you to answer me one question. Don't lie, have you fucked him yet?"

"I didn't lie before. I was going to wait until the soccer season finished, but it is so hard to control myself."

"Bad mommy, leaving him with heavy balls full of liquid cement. I'm going to take a shower and I expect you to join me. You need to be disciplined for not keeping up with tradition immediately."

Viktoria kissed her sister, passionately on the lips. Fresh lipstick stained naked lips, mixing together as both sisters enjoyed their incestuous make-out session. Breaking the kiss, the older sister walked off up to the shower, duffle bag in hand. Veronika stood there, trembling positively, and horny beyond belief for her sister's tongue.

X

Nik sat in his room, admiring the armband. Three years of hard work paid off, evidenced by a simple piece of cloth. All the long practices, double practices, and soccer schools and camps culminating into a single, winner take all season. Heavy rests the head that wears the crown. If they win the season, he'd be heralded a hero. If they lost, all the blame would be put on his shoulders.

A slight buzzing interrupted his train of thought. Turning over on the bed, he saw the text message from Tiffany, his girls' team opposite and classmate.

"HEY! Don't fuck this up for us. I don't want to be the captain who loses the streak," the message said.

"Fucking bitch. I was hoping her attitude would change...Don't blame me if you fail. I didn't ask to be the assistant. Let's at least put on a good show for the team and not yell at each other in front of them...that should shut her up. Send."

He tossed the phone aside, but a different sound interrupted his thinking again. A soft moaning sound.

"Shit, did I leave my porn on while I was out at school?" he said, hurrying to turn off his computer speakers. "Huh, if it isn't that, what is it? TV is off. Where can it be coming from?"

Opening his door, the sound got louder. It came from the direction of the washroom. Nik silently crept towards it. Door ajar, and steam billowing out, the moaning got louder each step closer.

"There, right there. Deeper."

"Mom?" he thought, pushing the door open a crack more for a better view.

Eyes widened, surprised at the sight. His aunt squatted in front of his mom, eating her out. Veronika's hands pushed her sister's face in further.

"Right there, fuck, it feels so good, sister. Thank you. I've fucking missed your tongue."

Nik's cock stirred and thickened inside his pants. Family or not, he wasn't dense. Both were hot. He knew his mom modeled. But seeing them lezzing out, who could be blamed for sporting a hard-on?

"Deeper, stick it in all the way. Fuck!"

Viktoria rubbed the swollen clit with slow, circular strokes. Veronika bit her lip, edging close to a powerful orgasm. Knees shook, and if not for planting her firm ass against the shower wall, she'd be face first in the tub.

"My younger sister miss my tricks? Miss my fingers in your tight cunt? I only need to put one in there and you're already shaking. Naughty bitch."

Nik, subconsciously, began rubbing his growing cock. The erotic sight was something he only viewed in the magazines or movies. His eyes glued on their perfect bodies, and perfect proportions.

"Yes, I've missed your tongue so much. It feels wonderful. Please, keep going, sister."

"Only if you do one thing for me. Up against the wall and show off your ass."

Veronika did as she was told. Face pressed firmly against the wet wall, butt sticking out, she spread open wide. Her pussy on full display, leaking a mixture of love honey and shower water.

SMACK!

Viktoria gave the ivory ass a hard slap.

SMACK!

Veronika purred, moaning in delight.

SMACK!

"Sister need it harder?"

"Yes, harder. Make it red."

SMACK!

"Yes, fuck yes, harder!" she screamed out.

"Dirty sister, scream harder and your son might wonder what is going on."

The sudden shock and wanton need to be watched by her son made the horny homemaker orgasm. Sinking onto her knees, her own fingers rubbed her clit to keep the joyous feeling going as long as possible.

"I love eating you out, sis. You always did taste great. Maybe..."

Nik couldn't hear what his aunt said. She whispered it into his mom's ear. Whatever was said, it caused her to kiss her own sister. Both fell over inside the large tub, splashing water all over the bathroom floor. This time Veronika took control, leading the kissing, and rubbing her hands all over Viktoria's large rack. Their moans mixed together, singing an angelic chorus no eighteen-year-old could resist.

So caught up in the performance, Nik didn't notice his fingers got sticky. Rubbing two fingers together, he felt his slick cum. Cursing in his head, he slipped off like a ninja, letting his mother and aunt to continue their incestuous fun time.

Safe in the laundry room, he inspected the damage. His underwear and shorts were covered. How he shot out that much sperm was beyond him, having already jerked off in the morning before practice.

"Shit, that was so hot. Why couldn't Aunt Krystal be there too?" he asked himself, stripping naked and tossing the clothes in the hamper.

Sneaking back to his room, he escaped detection. Neither saw him watch like a perverted voyeur. His thick, teenage cock still stood at full mast.

"That was hotter than any porno I've seen. Okay, just pretend that was it. Yeah. Just some porno with lookalikes. No one needs to know. I won't mention anything to them, and no one will be the wiser," he said aloud to himself.

He plopped down on the bed, naked, looking up at the ceiling. Taped to the ceiling, he stared at posters of his Aunt Krystal, soccer star extraordinaire. Different poses in different jerseys from her journeyman career around the world. Many nights and afternoons and mornings, he spent too many hours to count jerking off to them. Still hard as a rock from the lesbian shower scene, he stroked the thick, veiny cock again.

Looking directly onto his aunt's poster, as if she were staring back at him, his mind thought of lewd and crude sexual situations, all involving his sports star aunt bent over and railed senseless by him while his mother watched. The fantasy hit another taboo cord, jolting his cock, because he knew she was a lesbian. One time she brought a teammate over for a visit, and while staying the night, he snuck a peek of them enjoying each other in the guest room.

Fingers gripped tighter, stroked faster, and didn't care he came only a minute ago. The entire situation got surreal and his teenage libido happily pushed itself to new, kinky limits.

12