Blood Passion Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before his previous comments, Nik simply laid on top to perform his humping. Now during it, Veronika wrapped one leg around his torso while the other snaked around a masculine leg. As much as he prevented her from escaping his grasp, so did she to keep him within shaft range.

"I needed this. My mind goes crazy without you fucking me, even for a couple days. Is it all those years of celibacy catching up to me?" she asked between moans.

Her eyes switched between looking up at her sister's poster on the ceiling, and staring into her handsome son's eyes.

"Does it matter? It feels good. I can't stop either."

"You're right. Who cares about the why?"

Casually, and without a word of notice, Nik jizzed more inside his eager mother. The cum ejaculated like a cannon, filling the wet hole up with more of its brethren in their search for the mystical, magically, holy egg. Not deflating even an inch, the teen vampire stud kept thrusting, pounding that jizz in like a battering ram at the doors of the castle. Veronika alternated moaning and screaming for when he came inside her, an orgasm sent shockwaves of pleasure up her spine. It was like their sexual energies were syncing up.

After hours of lovemaking and fucking, the pair finally collasped in each other's arms, falling asleep exhausted. Time flew by, and neither saw the digits before clocking out for the night. In the morning, Veronika could feel Nik's form strewn over her upper body, inadvertently using her pillowy tits for that very purpose.

Smiling, she caressed his matted hair tenderly, motherly, while slowly waking up from the Sandman. No words escaped her lips, allowing him to rest and sleep in. No practices scheduled for the Saturday meant they could keep fucking all day again if they chose, or do something normal.

A few minutes later, Nik's eyes fluttered awake. He wiped the drool from his mouth, unaware he left a new mess on his mother's tits.

"Morning, sleepyhead, sleep well?" she asked.

"I feel sore all over. How long have I been asleep?" he grumbled.

"Never the morning person. It's around ten. We must have fucked long into the AM," she replied, still stroking his hair.

"I am starving."

"Blood or food?"

"Both"

"I'll make us breakfast...brunch...in a few minutes."

"Is this what a relationship is supposed to be like, mom? Us laying in bed on a weekend, lazily chatting with each other?"

"Sometimes. There are also dates out on the town, bad jokes, awkward kisses, handholding, and talks about the future, to name a few."

"Will the sex be enough for you? I know it must have been lonely, you know, without a boyfriend since father passed away and waiting for me to come of age. I won't be able to handhold you very well."

"You did great last night, baby," Veronika countered, slipping one hand down his chest to grab one of his hands. "I can handle some scandalous handholding in secret."

"Unless you count hanging out with Tiffany all those years, I've never had a romantic relationship. I focused too much on my studies and soccer to search for one. Don't judge me too harshly," he smirked, using a joking tone.

"I'll make sure to grade you harshly, young man," she joked back. "Nothing to worry about, Nik. I was hesitant, more like scared at first, but I got over it quickly and embraced it. We do what we must. Nothing needs to change. As we adjust to everything, we can leave the sex in the bedroom and once we open up the doors, it'll be normal again. Just mother and son. No vampiric legacy."

"I guess that is a good way to look at it. By the way, did you notice you smell differently now?" he stated.

"Not something a woman likes to hear, baby."

"No, I mean, you have a stronger, sweet smell coming from you, especially when I get in close to your neckline. When you got me excited in the cheerleader outfit, it smelled intoxicating. I couldn't help but want to taste it."

"I guess I noticed it a little coming from you too, but I figured you grew a year older and boys smell different through puberty. That and all the sweat from practice. Sometimes it is hard to tell, especially when you run out of deodorant."

"I wonder if Aunt Viktoria smells the same, or if she has a different scent. I should ask if she noticed."

"When I shower later, I'll give myself a sniff. I never noticed it. Maybe it is something only another can sniff out? Why did the family tome have to be charred up so we could have more information to go on," Veronika lamented.

"Shame all the information passed through the generations got lost. With so little to go on, I'm surprised you two bought into it."

"Krystal didn't. Mother charmed us good, knew all the right words to say and stoke our imaginations. Sometimes Krystal thought it was fantasy, a hoax, even if she bought it for a while. Looking back, I can understand some of the foolishness. We drank the kool-aid and it worked, so the legacy wasn't the pipedream of some science-fiction writer who watched too many movies and too many pornos, and got them lost in translation."

"I might have asked this before but forgot. If our family is a vampire clan, where are the others?"

"Others?" Veronika asked, surprised.

"Is it crazy to think there are other vampires and clans out there? Families, or not families, of bloodsuckers blending into society?"

"I probably thought about it as a kid and then pushed the thought aside. It didn't matter until I got married and had you. No son, no clan, that information mattered zippo."

"We'll cross that bridge when we come to it then, I suppose. Oh yeah, before I forget, Aunt Krystal has another game this weekend," Nik informed.

"I know, don't interrupt you during it."

"You can always watch it with me."

"Watching my sister play never interested me. Since you're my son it feels different since I want to support you. Krystal, well, maybe I'll watch it with you if she makes it to the finals of the Champions League. They could never beat Lyon."

"I thought you said you never watched it?" Nik asked.

"Watched, not read about it. She'd tell me the results, or I'd wiki her. How weird is that to wiki your own sister."

"As weird as it'll be to wiki your son when I make it big," Nik boasted.

"I'll be your biggest fan."

"With pom poms too."

The pair laughed before Nik snuggled back against Veronika's lonely tits, casually sucking on them to get the morning started, as he learned to start treating his mother like a lover.

X

"Good slut. Lick it all up. I'm glistening for you so don't let it go to waste or I'll get one of the others to clean me up. You wouldn't want that, would you?" the feminine voice stated.

The young cheerleader knelt on the floor, muff diving for all she was worth. A young, but talented tongue, licked around the clitoris, eliciting pleasurable moans from the owner. Hair in pigtails, she could feel one of them yanked and pulled to signal pleasure and displeasure.

"You're almost at the time limit. Not too bad but I am expecting more from you. You cannot slack just because you were not named captain. Are you going to give up or make sure I orgasm and squirt all over your slutty face?"

The cheerleader never replied with words but actions, sinking her fingers deeper into the woman's thighs to help her balance. The tongue slipped into the moist, wet pussy, trying to wiggle around pleasurably. All the sweet honey lathered the tongue, tasting great and refreshing. The taste is what made it easy to keep pussy licking for so long. Minutes became an hour, kneeling there to pleasure the older woman.

"Time. Sixty minutes exactly. You made me orgasm four times for an average of once every fifteen minutes. Next weekend you're going to up the average to once every twelve," the woman sternly told the girl.

"Yes, ma'am, I'll do as you ask," the cheerleader replied.

"Get Nicole to help you. She is getting rusty so feel free to let her eat you out too."

"Thank you, ma'am."

The girl licked her lips to taste every last drop of feminine jizz. Intoxicating, the taste made her want to keep going, and she would have if her mistress did not put on the brakes.

"Now sit on my lap. I need my dinner," the woman commanded, gazing into the girl's eyes.

Smiling wickedly, sharp teeth extended outwards, thirsting for its crimson nectar. Obediently the cheerleader rose up to sit on the woman's lap, offering her neck for the mistress' sustenance. A loud, sexual moan filled the room as sharp teeth pierced the skin. Slowly, methodically, the older woman drank the refreshing blood. Just enough to satiate her thirst, but not enough to do any visible damage to her walking blood bank.

The girl kept moaning, enjoying the pleasurable experience. Better than any orgasm, it made her mind melt up until the moment the teeth left their blood bank. Slowly, the puncture holes sealed up on their own. No licking needed. Light-headed from the loss of blood, she slumped into the mistress' shoulder, half-passed out. Smiling to herself, the older woman stroked the girl's hair tenderly, hugging her as renewed vigor pumped through her supernatural veins.

12